Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:15:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose Bitcoin?  (Read 385 times)
stefven

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

as we know that bitcoin is the most expensive and famous coin in a cryptocurrency, everyone wants it because the prospect of this coin is good. at least if the price of bitcoin come down, of course, the price is still above other crypto coins. besides, bitcoin also good to long-term investment. that's the reason why there are still many people who choose bitcoin.
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:47:02 AM

I think a lot of people choose Bitcoin because they want to get big profits and want to succeed, we already know that Bitcoin is the best and trusted coin in the future so it is natural if many choose Bitcoin.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

There are many other coins available . But bitcoins are the fastest growing these days. That is the main reason why people prefer bitcoins over others.
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:02:02 AM

My point is that why everyone choose Bitcoin there's a lot of top rated coins are available then why people buying Bitcoin most?

people buying Bitcoin most does not mean Bitcoin is the best one. Just because Bitcoin is the first one and most exchanges use Bitcoin as the Based-Coin of exchange pair. It means that if you want to buy other altcoin, you need to buy Bitcoin first .

Now many exchange support USDT pairs, ETH pairs and other Based coin. Bitcoin may be DEAD one day.
sinhlyshpt

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

I think most of investors here choose Bitcoin because it is different to others. The main advantages of Bitcoin are network effect and proven security. Both are nearly insurmountable advantages. Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software and more hardware that support it. Bitcoin is far more liquid, with much larger volumes than every altcoin. And there are more benefits that Bitcoins has brought about that I couldn't list in just one post.
Zanneti

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

I think because bitcoin is the king of coins. Nothing wrong I say so because bitcoin prices that can penetrate hundreds of millions per 1 coin. So do not be surprised if many people who target and hunt bitcoin.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

They bought the Bitcoin because they feel safe. Bitcoin has provided a sense of security because the price is very high and when Bitcoin Bitcoin down is also not too far away so that they are only a few losses. So when the price of their very rise in Bitcoin lot more profitable and they use Bitcoin for long-term and future.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

The word Bitcoin has become synonymous with cryptocurrency, its phenomenal the trust, the popularity and the hope it instils in people. It has been the answer to a lot of dreams, also taught a lot of people the meaning of possibilities, opening wider horizons. Its the perfect choice for long term hodl. A brilliant idea that has taken the world by storm.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:07:23 AM

In my view, the most-invested and most beloved coins are the coin crypto Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency,
Bitcoin is the first or parent of Altcoin and bitcoin remains number one.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:10:47 AM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin has many advantages and does not tie your time while investing, bitcoin itself is a virtual currency that you can play as if you are playing the real money. This technique is better known by the name of trading, in addition to berinveatasi, you can also transact with others through bitcoin and become a means of payment.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

The most promising cryptocurrency is the BTC, which is accepted in many countries compared with other crypto-currencies and is priced the same as gold, with huge returns on long-term investments.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

Bitcoin is very popular and is able to give you an advantage. Bitcoin is the best of all Altcoin. And in recent years the growth of the Bitcoin is huge and prices continue to indicate the increase. With so many people make the choice to purchase a Bitcoin.
Albertio

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

people are interested to buy Bitcoin because at this time Bitcoin has become a Favorite for all circles of coin lovers. this is not just popularity, because Bitcoin has become a magnet for some people in running life activities, especially large countries that have legalized Bitcoin, and I think this will continue to grow.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

I think people choose Bitcoin because of its still the most valueable coin in market. But to be honest, I think you should holding bitcoin within 1-2 years because I dont see the clearly impove in Bitcoin. The total capital in Bitcoin is decreasing, thats a sign shows me Bitcoin is not the best in crypto. Be carefull
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

take a look at the development of the bitcoin from the year 2014 to 2018. of course, you can see price changes that occur to a large highly visible bitcoin. This is the reason many have also started to invest against bitcoin. They certainly look forward every year bitcoin will continue to rise and could provide a good thing for many people.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

I don’t really have a reason to choose Bitcoin because personally I don’t see the perspectives in holding it. The price go down and down
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

BTC is large, crypto has a great future. Compared to the other crypto BTC certainly far more have a system that is nice and strong. This makes the BTC main became the choice of many people because with the expectation of price developments in the next few years will continue to rise and could provide great benefits too.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

BitCoin is the most universal coin of the world of crypto currencies. BitCoin is the base of other subcoins. Despite the recent negative graphics outlook, it will soon reach around $ 20,000 again.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

BitCoin is the most universal coin of the world of crypto currencies. BitCoin is the base of other subcoins. Despite the recent negative graphics outlook, it will soon reach around $ 20,000 again.
if you're a trader, and have a lot of money. I think trading using bitcoin will have a much faster potential for collecting dollars, compared to other altcoins. moreover bitcoin can be used in large volumes.
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

because I'm sure that bitcoin can make money and also bitcoin is very good at work for the community, everyone should trust bitcoin, I like bitcoin, I love to follow bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: