Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose Bitcoin?  (Read 385 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

My point is that why everyone choose Bitcoin there's a lot of top rated coins are available then why people buying Bitcoin most?
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

All of people has already know Bitcoin is Primary Cryptocurrency and very influential to some altcoin. Most of people prefer buying altcoin with Bitcoin than Fiat. And most of trader use /BTC Pair to trade. So i think is Bitcoin in Crypto World has replace Fiat for Buy and Sell another Coin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

loyaeskiron

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

Mostly people are fan of buying bitcoin rather than any other good coin, it is because of the popularity, we really knows that bitcoin is the most top useful coin among all cryptocurrency coin, and it is the king of all cryptocurrency coin. And many people now holding bitcoin when we compare to other kinds of coins, because more people having a high trust to bitcoin that their market price would surely grows soon.
tania30

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

People buy bitcoin because it is well-known. For so many years, bitcoin has a lot of trust. And because of bitcoin is volatile now you can make good money on it.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

Maybe because bitcoin and the whole crypt is the next level of payment systems and generally money.?
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

Because its a store of value in the crypto world. In this turbulent market you are safer if holding BTC than any other altcoin as its price doesn't fluctuate as much. But on the other hand, you give up the opportunity of bigger gains if you stick with BTC.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

My point is that why everyone choose Bitcoin there's a lot of top rated coins are available then why people buying Bitcoin most?
I think many people choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin is so popular that it is the king of the cryptocurrency market, compared to other altcoins Bitcoin offers better stability. Most people believe that Bitcoin will bring them a lot of profit in the future. Currently Bitcoin is relatively low, at about $ 7,500, which is a great opportunity for us to invest in Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin prices will go to the moon in the future.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

because bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrencies and most popular than other coin and more demand than other thats why many people are holding bitcoin than other.
liburan

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

most people choose to buy bitcoin due bitcoin is able to stabilize prices in the market, when he's in a State of recovery he'll drop in a certain time to reach the Summit again, making huge profits will still be obtained.
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

Because bitcoin is the leader in the cryptocurrency market.
So it's a smart decision to invest in bitcoin, and more and more financial institutions are paying attention to the whole market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kipozer

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

Because today most people understand what the BTC is and how to work with it, I very much hope that all the same it is the BTC will come to the fact that today many problems of mankind will be solved with the help of digital technologies.
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

Because bitcoin is decentralized and still more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders, I feel more comfortable holding a part of their wealth in securely-stored bitcoin, where a central authority cannot block access or take a cut.
Abraham777

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

What we mean by that is bitcoin is made for the Internet-generation. We are quickly moving past the days of carrying around paper cash or pulling out your credit card. Bitcoin goes several steps further than the convenience of credit cards by equipping users with a payment option that is significantly lower in fees, provides virtually instantaneous transaction time, and is accessible through the dozens of bitcoin wallets.
batagor225

Activity: 271

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

unnecessary questions answered .. wkwkwkwk Grin Cheesy
it is clear that bitcoin is the exchange of all altcoins, then it is clear and unquestionable

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
██████ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  ██████
 focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Guildenstern89

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

In my opinion, investing in BTC is one of the most profitable today. I believe that in the near future bitcoin will only grow. And grow very fast.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

I think there are many reasons why they chose bitcoin. Among them, they choose bitcoin because bitcoin is a lucrative investment medium and the price is high, whether for long-term or short-term investments. From year to year the price of bitcoin always increases, so many investors choose it. In addition, bitcoin fluctuations are very high, making it a good land for traders.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

I choose bitcoin simply because it has the most market share among all cryptocurrencies. Aside from the capable technology behind it, it has the backing of the community and easily the most tradeable crypto to exchange.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Biggest infrastructure - the hardest to hack (with proof of work you need to have 51% of calculating power witch is impossible and uprofitable)

Biggest hype - everyone is here beacuse of bitcoin and it makes it to be the closest to hit mass addoption (in japan you can go shoping with bitcoin wallet)

Price fluctuation - bitcoin is like a dog and altcoins are like its tail. It is hard to predict dog move. But try to predict his tail move... thats make people jump into bitcoin when market is going crazy. Its better to hold dog when he gets crazy instead of his tail.

Bitcoin is the most usefull coin in cryptomarket - you need to have it to buy most of altcoin

Bitcoin is like gold in cryptoworld (store of value)

Bitcoin has best volume (easier to trade with big money)

All of this makes me ask you why to buy altcoins. Ill probably ask if i haven't some Smiley
13ex07

Activity: 322

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

If there is a crisis in your country, then bitcoin is almost the only way to save the accumulation.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
NiinaKub

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

im think people choose bitcoin because they do not really knows about other coins, they are new commers, but when they explore this market more ,then they will sell this coin for better altcoins
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: