Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling the Hottest Pepper in the world! Cheap!  (Read 9817 times)
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2011, 04:43:02 AM

Whatever you do, do not touch your eyes/nose after eating these! IT BURNS SO BAD!

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NAGAjalokia (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 01:10:55 PM

its awful isnt it? I use latex gloves everytime i cut them up and I still always manage to get some on my nose or face.

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 02:11:43 PM

Got my dried peppers late last night! I blame this completely on USPS, they've been awful in my area for the past few weeks. The packaging was great and while I didn't use the peppers last night in a dish they were intact and just how I remember them. I'll be waiting till this weekend and using them in a dry rub sauce for some ribs while tailgating. Cheesy

Now that you're making sauce and sending it out I'll be back even sooner than expected.

Thanks man!
NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 03:30:13 PM

your very welcome, glad they arrived intact. I did not make it to USPS yesterday, so all pending orders are shipping out today, I apologize for the delay, my day job was particularly demanding yesterday, man I hate mondays.
tsvekric

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 09:24:43 PM

Got mine today!  Thanks dude!  Looking forward to putting this sauce on something...

Hey TeKillaSunRise, check it out

-qwe2323
NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 09:48:55 PM

Awesome! glad to hear it arrived intact.

My plants have stopped fruiting at the moment and are going through another flowering phase. I am afraid the nights are getting a bit cold and I don't have much time left. I plan to bring my best plants inside and see if I can keep them through the winter.

for those still interested I have probably 30 - 40 peppers left, and I plan on making a nice big fresh batch o' 7PEPPER sauce tonight.

Some packages were shipped yesterday and should land thursday/friday. this week has been a bit crazy as the boss left on vacation for 2 weeks and left me in charge of 20+ guys and 5 construction projects, all of which need atleast 8 guys.... so you can see how the math does not quite work out, guess that means i gotta work like I'm 10 people. soooo. i did not make it to the post office today, outstanding orders will ship tomorrow, I apologize for the delay.

on a side not- If anyone is re-doing/building a house and would like some 'modern/contemporary' design assistance, I can throw some sketches together. I designed and built my own home 2 years ago and I know how hard it is to find modern-anything in the USA, I'll post a few pictures on here later. I work and specialize in commercial construction and have access to all sorts of products. after building hotels, schools, banks, restaurants, universities and etc, building a house is a piece of cake, but a house is a house unless you make it something unique and special.
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2011, 09:53:39 PM

I'll take 12 peppers, 6 fresh, 6 dried, and 8oz of your sauce. PM me.

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2011, 07:29:58 PM

I just got my peppers and sauce this morning, Tried some on tacos at lunch and these things are HOT! Thanks for the fast shipping and awesome product! Grin

NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 08:08:06 PM

Glad you like it! I'm running low on fresh peppers, maybe 15-20 left, I got tons of dried peppers and a bunch of 7PEPPER sauce ready to go, if anyone else is interested.
tsvekric

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 10:04:36 PM

one of my housemates tried the sauce and might want their own.  I'll pm if so.

It is quite tasty!  Its spicy, but it doesn't overpower the actual flavor of it like a lot of super-spicy sauces.

Hey TeKillaSunRise, check it out

-qwe2323
NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 10:11:43 PM

It is quite tasty!  Its spicy, but it doesn't overpower the actual flavor of it like a lot of super-spicy sauces.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
Richard Rahl

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 10:23:55 PM

What kind of sauce is it, is thick and good for chips like Salsa? Or is it more liquid, for use on other things.

I'm thinking about buying a 4oz., but only if we can eat it as salsa.

I wish we actually knew how to cook so we could buy some of the dried or fresh. lol. Unfortunately, neither me or the wife are very good at it.
NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 10:26:25 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2011, 10:39:10 PM by NAGAjalokia

give me about 5 minutes and I will answer your question with a picture

... 5 minutes later ....

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0MyaaiZINRk/TnJ89eE5eDI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/pjn5fPlPLec/s640/2011-09-15_18-30-18_164.jpg

this is 7PEPPER with another sauce with a thickness simialer to sirachi (its a plastic bottle with asain writing on the label). I can scoop more than I can handle at one time a corn chip, but it is more sauce like than salsa.
Joscience

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 12:21:52 AM

Do you happen to have any seedlings or rooted cuttings for sale?
Richard Rahl

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 12:26:28 AM

Thanks for the pic. Unfortunately, that's not going to work.

Let me see if I can talk the mother-in-law to make some salsa for me.

How much longer do you think you are going to have the fresh peppers for? I'm hoping she can make it with dried (as I'd rather have those shipped), but I'm not sure.
NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 01:28:00 AM

Do you happen to have any seedlings or rooted cuttings for sale?

Not at the moment, but if you are still interested in a couple monthes I will be starting a bunch indoors.

How much longer do you think you are going to have the fresh peppers for? I'm hoping she can make it with dried (as I'd rather have those shipped), but I'm not sure.

I have about 15-20 fresh peppers left (might last through next week), 30-40 dried peppers. so far shipping has been pretty quick 2-4 days, and in my experience these things are pretty resilient and hold up well.

also, all my plants have started to flower again, i will move them inside and hopefully harvest another couple hundred

if you powdered the dried peppers and mixed them in salsa I'm positive it's gonna spice it up! If these peppers are cooked, powdered, washed off with warm water watch the fumes, think tear-gas. I had a pretty bad experience with steaming warm water and a cutting board with 15 peppers worth of oil on it.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 04:47:29 AM

The product I offer you today are Naga Jalokia (Ghost) peppers from India,

When I was a Junior in high school, I had a friend of mine who was notorious for bad ideas.  His father traveled for his work, and brought some of these bastards home with him.  My friend brought them to school, and tried to tell everyone that they were "only a little hotter than a halapeno".  Everyone else just said, "I'll try one after you do".  However, I was a bit crazier.

So I grabbed one, popped it into my mouth and started chewing it before he had a chance to stop me.  I chewed it up, and swallowed it.  I then looked at his shocked face, shrugged my shoulders and said, "it's sweet".  Then it hits me, and I screamed like a little girl.  It was oilly, and sticks to the inside surfaces so that once it got going I could literally feel my mouth and all the way down into my stomach.  I ended up comandeering a water fountain, and the principal forced my buddy to go down to the cafeteria and buy me every milk that he could afford.  I slowly drank about a half gallon of milk over the next two hours, and I had blisters on the inside of my mouth for a week.  And I still suspect that I lost some hearing in my left ear that day.

On the plus side, my head cold was gone.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 01:46:52 PM

PMed address and sent 1BTC for 5 peppers a few days ago, any response?  Not sure if my PM didn't go through or something.

NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 02:45:43 PM

I did ship your package. sorry I did forget to reply to your pm. my day job has been particularly rough this week
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 06:55:43 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2011, 11:56:56 PM by the joint

Got my sample!  Wonderful packaging...simple, but it does the job. Wasn't expecting a package that size for a dried pepper that small Smiley It was kind of like Christmas.

Thanks!  My roommate's dog is going to love this  Grin

Edit:  Ate a tiny piece.  Surprisingly good flavor!  This stuff is great.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: