Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most interesting Altcoin so far  (Read 716 times)
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

It seems to me that TRON or Gram can become one of the most promising tokens in terms of price growth.

Although the best token can still appear in the summer or fall of this year. When the market becomes alive  Smiley
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin

General, I've always liked and followed Ethereum. But this year I think Cardano also deserves to grab our attention.
The idea of this blockchain technology is to compete with Ethereum. As though it was released soon, it is now in the top 10 for the most expensive virtual currencies by market capitalization.  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
edocatte

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

I think Playkey is interesting because it's about cloud gaming and I don't know about you, but I haven't heard about anything similar in crypto sphere.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

I think most interesting altcoin is NEO. Because when i heard the name i thought they are only shit coin. But nowadays they are doing well in the market.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

I think most interesting altcoin is NEO. Because when i heard the name i thought they are only shit coin. But nowadays they are doing well in the market.

Basically names is just a name so don’t depend on it you’d better know more about the project. I see big potential on UTK (Utrust) coin and I think this can a top coin this hear. Also you can look for MB8Coin, one of the good ICO running as of today.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

I have came across with a new altcoin which will be introduced next month in exchanges and has made a new technology like to be self sovereign identity blockchain, if you need more info you can check the yahoo article where it has been published. The name is Usechain and here is the link :https://finance.yahoo.com/news/usechain-become-worlds-first-ever-130000976.html?guccounter=1

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

altcoin that attracts me is etherium, because the movement of the  etherium graph is very stable, in addition etherium has a strong enough foundation, so etherium can survive in the market despite a storm in the market price.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin

So many coins roaming around that ask guidance and  cast for there investment just keep focus and believe that  investors can keep your network grow further. just keep believing that network can do better
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

Of course, there are a lot of coins that can attract attention. But I'm looking at Pundi-x (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/), since this is one of the few tokens that showed such growth this year.

samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

I don’t think about this because I only invested money in bitcoin because this coin has future value in the market and this will help the investors because of its benefits. But nowadays ETH, NEO like others altcoins price is increasing but it’s for short term in the market because the leader of crypto market BTC increased again and this will destroy the other coins price because its increasing so invest money in btc its profitable and have lots of facilities.
kevinfox18

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

There are some altcoins are doing good in recent time. But in 2018, I think the most interesting alt coin will be Ethereum. It is accepted by most of the people and also in ICOs.
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

I’m a big fan of Ethereum. So far, it has grabbed my attention in the market. It is doing so great in such little time. Let's see how it performs till the end of the year.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

For me most interesting altcoin is ZEBI ZCO coin . I have a good feeling about ZCO for long term especiall because it is from INDIA and its working with their government and in few years it can be one of the best gainer coin in the market
Cryptodaddy05

Merit: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

My favourites are

Zilliqa
Ethereum
NEO
Travelflex
Pundi X
Nucleus vision
Cybermiles
Cardstack

I like your list!

My biggest altcoin holdings that are all doing well or holding their own in the current down market are:

Pundi X (NPXS)
Zilliqa (ZIL)
IDEx membership (IDXM)
Origin Trail (TRAC)
NEO
AChain (ACT)
Nebulas (NAS)

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
garybyerz

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

Yes there are lots of altcoins in the market. But from my point of view I like Ethereum the most. It has a very good potential to invest.
Jaslinbor28

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

For me its always Etherum. I am really amazed at the current growth of this coin and I am very hopeful about the future of this coin. Apart from Etherum I also like Ripple and Neo. These two are also developing fast.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

My favorite altcoin is the ethereum. The most attractive to me is the stellar in this year.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

Of course, there are a lot of coins that can attract attention. But I'm looking at Pundi-x (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/), since this is one of the few tokens that showed such growth this year.

Also include Utrust token which successfully lunched their apps and hope it can now go online. A lot of good coins succeed this year and I see a big potential on Utrust token. Also Vivalid is one of the best ICO right now which have a clear function and a good roadmap. Keep your eye on bounty section and a lot of good coin that is being introduced for our brighter future.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

This year I took a close look on NEO, also known as Chinese ether. Despite centralization and many FUD from users, a lot of ICO were powered by it and were very successful. Some new projects like Moonlight, NEX are very promising also and based on NEO. According to ETH experience with ICO, NEO could become the new ETH.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

altcoin that attracts me is etherium, because the movement of the  etherium graph is very stable, in addition etherium has a strong enough foundation, so etherium can survive in the market despite a storm in the market price.
I saw a big potential in ethereum this past few months which is sounds amazing and definitely a good indication that ethereum has a good future ahead of it. And it's blockchain technology is also amazing so this only means that ethereum is the most interesting altcoin today so far. Hence, bitcoin is also secpnd to the highest valued coin in the crypto.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███