Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO is going to be at the focus point.  (Read 554 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

I believe that this could be the year of NEO, as various projects emerge with the purpose of boost the adoption of NEO in the mainstream world. Ontology has its own token on the NEO blockchain, as well as, the Trinity project which is similar to Ethereum's Raiden Network. Things would get interesting once these projects take off with their releases, to help make NEO a better and stronger smart contract platform. One of the most innovative features that NEO has is the "staking" feature where you could simply generate "GAS" by hodling NEO. It doesn't require you to leave your wallet always open, allowing you to earn passive income while you're away.

As NEO grows over time, it could become comparable to Ethereum. What's better is that NEO has the support from the Chinese government, which could help boost its growth and adoption within China. It will enable a smart economy where users can interact with devices that require micropayments for contract execution, identity management, and more.

Now that there's been a recent decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market, it would be great to buy and hodl some NEO for the long term. Therefore, the more demand there is for NEO, the more it will grow in the mainstream world. It will be at the focus point probably within this year or a couple of years from now. Just my thoughts Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dobidobi88

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

NEO is a smart economy open network. Because of its easy to understand blockchain technology, it has been accepted by a lot of people and I think in coming days its chance is higher as well. Do you think so in my way??
Yes I also have the idea that NEO will grow. Some projects that adopt NEO can add NEO demand so that it grows and the community gets bigger. I think NEO becomes a potential altcoin to make a profit by holding it in the long run.
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:06:55 AM

If this post was at a year ago, I would totally agree. But now with public chains like EOS and ADA, NEO has faded away from the spotlight. Its price may bounce again as it still has a large group of supporters and holders. But the days of hype has gone…
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:12:28 AM

Yes i agreed with you NEO will move ahead and it will grow definitely. because it is using advance features and many new projects are coming on NEO based platform. I think investing in NEO is good idea and it is looking very promising for future.NEO is gaining popularity day-by-day due and it is a good sign for its growth.
muathuvang0099

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

I thought so before, but I now find that EOS has more potential and topics.So let me invest, I will choose EOS will not choose NEO.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

NEO is a smart economy open network. Because of its easy to understand blockchain technology, it has been accepted by a lot of people and I think in coming days its chance is higher as well. Do you think so in my way??

Many digital currencies are still slow in processing transactions. However, NEO can handle transactions up to 10 thousand transactions per second. The NEO platform is designed in such a way that it can handle major applications.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:14:31 PM

There is also a series of uniqueness that only owned by NEO and not owned by other digital currency. For example, NEO supports various programming languages, including Java, VN.Net, F #, Kotlin, C #, and Phyton. NEO also plans to add support for C, C ++, Javascript, and Golang in the future.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

Yes I agree with you, now there are a lot of coins that use blockchain but still a trusted neo.
People are still loyal to neo and they are very confident with neo because of the blockchain of the neo.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

Almost all digital currencies are vulnerable to cyber threats because quantum computers are able to infiltrate easily.
However, NEO already has security tools that are resistant to external cyber threats.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

Yes, NEO is another dream coin of so many investors. Although, the price might have been seen to have reduced, yet it has a lot of potentials. The Chinese and so many investors around the world understand so well the technology behind this coin and that is why they will continue to invest into it. I think one of the criteria for choosing a good coin is its long term ability and not a coin that would die at any time, NEO is one of such coins.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

Neo is popular in the market, more and more people are using neo. More and more users make the price neo increasing.
Now people are smart to pick coins, and neo one of the coins is bolted now. That's great for the neo future.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

Many digital currencies are still slow in processing transactions. However, NEO can handle transactions up to 10 thousand transactions per second. The NEO platform is designed in such a way that it can handle major applications.

That is certainly true, mate. NEO is extremely scalable and capable of running smart contracts without any disruptions on the network (unlike Ethereum). Due to its consensus algorithm, all of this is possible, leaving NEO with a huge advantage over most smart contract platforms we know and love today. However, another competitor has emerged which is called EOS and promises to handle greater TPS. If successful, it could easily surpass Ethereum in terms of acceptance and popularity, and leave NEO in the dust.

While at the moment, EOS has already surpassed NEO in terms of marketcap, I still believe that there's a bright future for NEO especially within China. Both Ontology and NEO are working towards making a smart economy which is regulatory compliant with digital identities, etc making them a truly game changer for the blockchain industry.

What's more is that NEO will become much more scalable in the long term, once the Trinity protocol is launched. This is similar to Ethereum's Raiden Network by design, and will bring a huge boost towards NEO's TPS. However, only time will tell if NEO will become stronger and widely accepted by people in the mainstream world or not. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

Neo is good crypto coin, it has good potential for long run, blindly we can invest in this coin to make huge profits.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

you said quite reasonable. China is indeed true success makes NEO be great and be accepted by many people. I think the longer NEO will be widely accepted in various countries even NEO will also increasingly have great value. the development of the NEO is right this is fabulous and not be separated from the team behind the NEO which is also very experienced.

asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

NEO is worth investing. Because the team is doing the real thing. They have an idea of a route. There is marketing. The future NEO is still worth looking forward to.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

of course the good Neo coins we expect in the future, because the development of Neo is now also very rapidly increasing, so we really believe that neo is also a good future that we use.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

Fully agreed with you. Though market condition is not up to the mark at this momnet, people have a positive thinking over NEO. It is just becasue of its easy usability and simple blockchain process. And due to having a easy transaction process, people will accet in it more in coming days.
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

I have been observing NEO. I also think its technology is very good! But I don't know why NEO seems to have not performed too well recently. Its current role is not as high as we expected!
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

NEO is developing their platform to meet future needs.
NEO itself is very powerful. Compared with Ethereum, NEO has many potential advantages. In combination with OnChain, NEO has the potential to become an intelligent economic platform in the East.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

NEO is one of the best projects in the industry. The popularity of the Chinese Ethereum is growing strongly, always new good quality projects choose this alternative platform to Ethereum and other competitors, and I think that in the coming months/years its value should grow a lot because it has enormous potential
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: