Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO is going to be at the focus point.  (Read 554 times)
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

NEO is a smart economy open network. Because of its easy to understand blockchain technology, it has been accepted by a lot of people and I think in coming days its chance is higher as well. Do you think so in my way??

Right now NEO is not doing well, not only because of the overall crypto space situation but also becasue part of the capital has went in to EOS.
I am NEO holder and will be for long time, but we have to get some action out of China before we see something new happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

NEO is a smart economy open network. Because of its easy to understand blockchain technology, it has been accepted by a lot of people and I think in coming days its chance is higher as well. Do you think so in my way??

Not only this
Neo is developing into something unique and hopefully everyone is patient to be a partaker
Certain bounties using Neo Blockchain has commenced bounties which requires Neo wallet address to be submitted
Which certainly means, Neo is gaining grounds, popularity and even greater acceptance from the general public
Let’s all hodl our tokens worthwhile
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:01:59 PM

Only Neo price is poor at the moment
But it is making better and significant progress in other areas
All prices are down at the moment but still it is just for a short time

Dyor and find out even more about Neo progresses and developments across Blockchain / crypto currency worlds
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:03:55 PM

I'd say so, but since I've invested, it has only gone down. I hope that in the long run it will be better off, and my investments will worth it.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

Not only this
Neo is developing into something unique and hopefully everyone is patient to be a partaker
Certain bounties using Neo Blockchain has commenced bounties which requires Neo wallet address to be submitted
Which certainly means, Neo is gaining grounds, popularity and even greater acceptance from the general public
Let’s all hodl our tokens worthwhile

Absolutely right one of a good thing about Neo is the progress to develope tgeir product like ethereum it has a open network and easy to use by everyone the current price are too low and Im sure it will be boom again in the next few week because more ico project are now Neo based contract.

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:10:37 PM

I think NEO is a really good cryptocurrency to invest in Smiley. I believe that in the future NEO will be even better than ETH. At the moment number of ICO project developed depend on NEO blockchain is increasing very quickly. Beside NEO is being supported by China so I think it'll be the future of ICO and new king of altcoin Smiley
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

NEO comes with very good product but unfortunately all alternative coins affected by bitcoin price dump which show us the real king with simple coding using C++ than complex coding\product .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

Neo can be a good platform for ICOs and token , specially bcoz of zero fee and faster transaction . however there is lot of things for Neo to work upon like bugs in contracts which was faced by few projects last month . also it is not that easy to understand like how ethereum is . Creating tokens on ethereum is still more easier than Neo and we can change contracts perfectly on ethereum platform .
however Neo team is much dedicated for its platform so upcoming months will be better for it . bcoz prices are only low as long as it have few drawbacks , once they resolved neo will be in top 5 .
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:48:58 PM

I'd say so, but since I've invested, it has only gone down. I hope that in the long run it will be better off, and my investments will worth it.

You must check the market condition also . we cant blame Neo for dip in price , king is going down so obviously alts will bleed more . Neo is still doing well as it is not that much down if we compare it price to btc pair .
just wait for next bull run and it will be up or wait for more surprises on neo platform by neo council .
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

neo expectations are huge amoung crypto investors they are working hard in their own blockchain with new developments and new tie-ups and recently they launched smart contracts neo smart contracts is the direct completion to etherum smart contracts both the smart contracts are disrupting the economy
jeffy39

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

I definitely agree.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Neo can be a good platform for ICOs and token , specially bcoz of zero fee and faster transaction . however there is lot of things for Neo to work upon like bugs in contracts which was faced by few projects last month . also it is not that easy to understand like how ethereum is . Creating tokens on ethereum is still more easier than Neo and we can change contracts perfectly on ethereum platform .
however Neo team is much dedicated for its platform so upcoming months will be better for it . bcoz prices are only low as long as it have few drawbacks , once they resolved neo will be in top 5 .

Well, AFAIK every smart contract platform has experienced bugs and issues within smart contracts, which had affected the network one way or the other. But the most important thing would be to address such issues, to help make the cryptocurrency as strong and resilient as possible. Both NEO and Ethereum are strong smart contract platforms, but each have their unique visions and purposes in real life. I consider NEO as a better alternative to Ethereum simply because it can process much more TPS, and fees are minuscule.

Of course, Ethereum has the most ICOs and Tokens in existence, but NEO can also experience a spike in ICO and Token creation if it gathers enough attention in the mainstream world. NEO is just starting to emerge in the blockchain industry, so it might take a couple of years before we could see some great results in its progress. Once it rises in value, it could easily hit the top 5 cryptocurrencies in marketcap, as you've said earlier. If Ethereum rises exponentially in value over time, then there's nothing stopping NEO from doing the same, especially since it's considered the "Ethereum of China".

However, it all depends on the level of development and adoption NEO would experience over time, to become a successful smart contract platform. Only then, NEO would be at its focus point in the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

neo is now one of the weakest and most risky cryptocurrencies on the market. today, the price of this coin fell to 28 dollars. she has no major support.I am afraid that the prices will fall to 15-20 dollars and it can mean death.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

NEO has excellent prospects for growth. Perfect blockchain that does not exist on paper only, but in reality. Prospect projects that are created on this blockchain and a relatively small capitalization.

p.solovey

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

now at a neo very low price, now worth buying! by the end of the year my forecast is 300 dollars for 1 neo! this is a profit of 10x!
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:50:52 PM

NEO has excellent prospects for growth. Perfect blockchain that does not exist on paper only, but in reality. Prospect projects that are created on this blockchain and a relatively small capitalization.

Agree. NEO is slowly growing into becoming a mainstream blockchain for the world's smart economy. Many interesting projects within the NEO ecosystem have launched such as Ontology, and Trinity Protocol. This could bring a huge boost to NEO's value and long-term sustainability in the market. Of course, many people haven't realized its true potential yet, but time will come when smart contract platforms will be put to the test, to determine which is best in terms of scalability and energy efficiency.

Compared with Ethereum, NEO has quite an advantage over it. It's capable of processing a greater number of TPS than its counterpart, it's energy efficient, and quite profitable with its distribution of GAS dividends. Therefore, sooner or later, NEO will be going at the focus point, with a positive effect to its market capitalization in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

NEO is a very strong project, with great international support. I think that this coin will be 50-100 dollars more expensive next year.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:00:02 PM

NEO is a very strong project, with great international support. I think that this coin will be 50-100 dollars more expensive next year.
The fact is that every project can have a good potential, but everything will depend only on the actual demand in the society. If we consider Neo from the point of view of the competitor's etherium, then maybe he has very little chance of winning.
irinakovallove

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

NEO is, above all, an innovative economic project, and its token is a tool for implementing the idea of ​​an integrated economy. NEO - a good option for investment.
Katekuz

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

Personally, I just do not like this coin, I do not know intuition

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: