Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:39:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO is going to be at the focus point.  (Read 559 times)
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

Anyway NEO is good criptocurrency asset for long term holding. Support of China and good technology is key points to buy NEO

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

I think that NEO is quite a good coin, but it will not be able to compete with Ethereum or EOS, as those coins are aimed at becoming the number one in the market, which I do not expect from NEO.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

NEO is really worth making an investment. because the crew is doing the real component. they have an idea of a course. there is advertising. The future NEO continues to be really worth searching forward to.

definitely. The system they're applying is really interesting and changing the governance models we know from other blockchain networks like ethereum. if it works out, it surely will be big
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

NEO is a very promising coin with a good potential for big growth. I will try to buy lower and leave on dolgosrok and while I think there will be a small correction for all the violas, the market is already well grown

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

The fact is that every project can have a good potential, but everything will depend only on the actual demand in the society. If we consider Neo from the point of view of the competitor's etherium, then maybe he has very little chance of winning.

That's certainly true, mate. It will all depend on the level of demand that a specific project would experience within the mainstream world. While NEO is good as a cryptocurrency and as a smart contract platform, there have been many new competitors which have emerged with the same purpose of NEO. As such, the competition is getting stronger each day, where smart contract platforms bring their unique technology to help solve scalability issues and smart contract security.

As such, NEO would need some marketing/promotion, to help drive its usage and adoption within the mainstream world. Because if it doesn't, then most developers would use the leading smart contract platforms such as Ethereum and EOS to launch their dApps and Tokens. However, one thing for sure is that NEO has not been behind all the recent developments, since a few projects such as Ontology and Trinity Protocol have launched to help make the whole ecosystem better and stronger than ever.

Therefore, if NEO remains actively developed and supported by its community, then at some point in the future, it could be at the focus point as startups and companies launch their tokens on the NEO blockchain. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gewealiw

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

A year ago perhaps we truly think Neo will seek after Ethereum, until the point when a crash happened not long ago. I think the potential is as yet the same, it's simply that the circumstance is somewhat unique. As of now there might be more uncertainty on Neo than Ethereum, which isn't great. What's more, we don't appear to truly observe the lower furthest reaches of Neo right now.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

A year ago perhaps we truly think Neo will seek after Ethereum, until the point when a crash happened not long ago. I think the potential is as yet the same, it's simply that the circumstance is somewhat unique. As of now there might be more uncertainty on Neo than Ethereum, which isn't great. What's more, we don't appear to truly observe the lower furthest reaches of Neo right now.

As far as I know, Ethereum is more actively developed than NEO itself. However, NEO is much more efficient that Ethereum in terms of TPS, energy consumption, and fee costs. This is quite an advantage over the world's most popular smart contract platform over the long term. It seems that many people haven't realized NEO's true potential to bring a smart economy to the world, hence they've invested more in Ethereum than NEO. I believe that NEO's backing of China, and community interest will keep it going for years to come.

Sooner or later, NEO might be at the focus point, if mainstream companies and startups begin developing serious dApps and Tokens on it. However, if NEO lacks mainstream adoption, then I don't think that it will go anywhere, and will become a speculative cryptocurrency just like most altcoins we know and love today.  Only time will tell us what lies ahead for the future of NEO. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Awrirem

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

Indeed I concurred with you NEO will advance and it will develop certainly. since it is utilizing advance highlights and numerous new activities are going ahead NEO based stage. I think putting resources into NEO is smart thought and it is looking exceptionally encouraging for future.NEO is picking up fame step by step due and it is a decent sign for its development.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

I really agree with your idea. because NEO is a smart open economy network. in the coming year there will be a lot of developments produced by NEO. NEO also has a large movement that can be an additional point for NEO and that can also attract investors' views to him

Agree. NEO may be under the radar for many investors, but once NEO 3.0 launches, then you could expect prices to rise like skyrocket. The next iteration of NEO will have improved scalability, bug fixes, and better decentralization which are signs that NEO will become one step closer to truly rival Ethereum as a smart contracts platform. The smart economy will continue to improve over time, and the battle will be between NEO and Ethereum soon.

Wise investors would buy as much NEO as they can right now, before the bear market ends as they'll be able to gain some extra GAS by just "hodling" the NEO coins on their wallet. It's a win-win situation since both NEO and GAS will rise in value, making investors earn extra money within a short time frame. Therefore, even if many people are focused in big cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum, I believe that at some point in the future, NEO will truly be at the focus point. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

maybe I will add, if the NEO needs a community to raise the price.
if everything is fixed and upgraded but without community, then the same will not make NEO rise in price.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

Yes, NEO is released as a competitor of ETH, but it is still far from it. As always, China releases a fake, but this time it turned out well.
albertvahitov

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

I think now is the right time you can get NEO. Because now the price is still cheap, so you can wait for price increases in the next few months with high selling prices. The popularity and potential of NEO is enough evidence that it is one of the best investment for the future.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

Yes, I agree with the statement above, Neo will be at the focal point one day, this coint is worth considering, it all takes time to be at its best, and I am sure that one day neo will reach its best point
Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

Neo is very attractive project and it will be more competitive afer implementation of version 3.0, but I think that they are not so good as Ether especially with such charismatic person as Vitalik.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: