Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to ?  (Read 111 times)
Callmeandy (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

So ive got my own altcoin, bought website and stuff. But im missing audience and budget.

Any advices on how to

1. Get your first sponsors , so budged can come in, and idea can start working ?
2. Get your coin advertised, if you on poor man budget, or no budget ?

★Fivestarminingnetwork Website (https://fivestarminingnetwork.com) ★ ★  Twitter (https://twitter.com/FiveMining)
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

So you are in the infancy of creating a project isn't it. I think you need lot of work to do man. You will need big plan and big team to execute everything. You cant do anything without that because these things need proper execution. Marketing strategies, bounties, campaigns and all the studs needs to be in line. You must have different managers on board who will serve at different section during the campaigns and ICO.

With that said you need to have Initial Coin Offering. This will raise you funds and will look after the project charges. Anyway thats big idea.

You need lot of study to be performed.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

you need to plan as deeply as possible and need a large and solid team, and be active in the project and provide a feature for your useful project after your form will be visited by the investor, I hope you are serious about making the project and I pray for your project success not doing a scam
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

So ive got my own altcoin, bought website and stuff. But im missing audience and budget.

Any advices on how to

1. Get your first sponsors , so budged can come in, and idea can start working ?

You are 7 years late. During this time, competition has increased by orders of magnitude. As written above, you need investments, a strong team, advertising. The only thing that can help is a non-standard and original concept. Look for an investor.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

You sound not only like a newbie in this forum but also a newbie in cryptocurrency. You need to put a lot of things together to get it right. Jumping into creating your own altcoin is not adviceable right now as you may end up being tagged as a scammer because you lack the experience.
Callmeandy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

Well, actually creating web and coin itself didnt took long for me, as ive had some good advisors. Problem now is when there is no background with money. If there would be money, there would be more potential growth, to hire more people, to pay for advertising and stuff. But as i've researched everywhere, you cannot succeed if you dont have 4000-40,000$ for advertising yourself on coinmarketcap, coinsqueduele, and similar sites, as ive advertised myself on fb, but it doesnt seems to get anything than views. No followers, No likes , No shares, nothing, waste of money.

So would be nice to get some really good advices , like where to head now, as i'm at point where i could be starting to sell and distribute coins,but there is no visibility for project.

p.s I'm in crypto market trading for year or more, i know about crypto's, i know about startups and scams, been investing into good projects, good projects that failed, and scams also.

★Fivestarminingnetwork Website (https://fivestarminingnetwork.com) ★ ★  Twitter (https://twitter.com/FiveMining)
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

...Problem now is when there is no background with money...
You ask questions that can not be answered. "How to make money, what would later make money" You will not sell goods that nobody needs.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

Any advices on how to

first you must know the economic rules, if you want your altcoins valueable in crypto world
about the budget maybe run an ICO is good idea my friend

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

well it is not possible to get a good advice from here. because experienced ones would not waste their time here answering to you. you should try to contact some experienced people in an other way not from forum.

turn the page
Callmeandy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:13:35 AM

Any advices on how to

first you must know the economic rules, if you want your altcoins valueable in crypto world
about the budget maybe run an ICO is good idea my friend

Well, how to run an ico, if to run it, needs visibility, if there is no visibility, noone will buy ico, and project will die in starting phase. But advertising nowadays costs 4000-40,000$ for crypto

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: