Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF A GOOD COIN?  (Read 395 times)
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:26:25 AM

As a newbie,  I want to know the features of a good coin for which its value raise in market. I think its purchasing capability is mainly responsible. What is your logic?

Any good coin needs 4 things IMHO

1. Good product with real world usage.
2. A team that is balanced and capable in all sections related to the product and blockchain. Also communicates with its community/supporters.
3. A big community behind it supporting it.
4. Marketing done well.
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

As a newbie,  I want to know the features of a good coin for which its value raise in market. I think its purchasing capability is mainly responsible. What is your logic?

No fix features that can assure the value raise in the market as there are lots of manipulation by the speculators, but for long term I think good coin will be known by the excellent project profile such as the team competencies, capabilities, and experiences, the services offered to public from that project to create demand of the tokens/coins.
Devanomrz

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

Their project successfully implemented
And many people use it
If more people want it
The coin price will up too
Because they need to buy the coins before use it
kmil91712

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:13:48 AM

A good coin can never be judged by the market. The market is more concerned with the price of the coin than what problem the coin can solve in the world. There are great coins that are undervalued because they cant be pumped and dumped.

So what are the features of a good coin?

i. It should solve a problem in the world and not just be a copycat
ii. It should have a real use case
iii. It should be backed by a great team because this will make it last long.

Excellent input, I especially agree with the team part, a lot of work is required and it cannot be done alone.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

Good team can have a good coin. Good platform will have a high potential coin. Good roadmap will have chance to raise the price. Partnership will lead the team at the pinnacle of success. Good website will attract community. Professinaly done whitepaper and detail will give good insight for the readers

jakebell

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:25:01 AM

I am pretty agreed with @ Mihawk. He has pointed the features I was thinking.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

A good coin I think must be decentralized, the cost is cheaper, and of course faster and also adopted by masses. However, there is no particular standard to state whether the coin is good or not since everyone has their opinion regarding this topic and will produce a different answer according to what that person wants, that's why altcoin borns to cover the feature that bitcoin has not and the person wants.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

usually the coin increases the value when some new features or platforms are launched, so people start using the coin as natural event to use the features it's offering.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

The development team and roadmap is important. There must be something in the pipeline that can push the value up like an application for binance. These days however, privacy is a big issue so picking a privacy focused coin is likely to be profitable in future

TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

I do not really like to understand all the new coins, I'm used to buying famous and reinserted coins, but I know that some new coins that are very small, can fly very quickly and enrich their owner,
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

I buy only known coins from the top 20, I do not know how to determine which of the new coins can fly, so I do not risk it and buy proven coins, but I know that there are coins that can fly up to 1 dollar and higher from 1 cent price

muncuss

Activity: 654
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 10:47:58 AM by muncuss

I assume by purchasing capability you mean the amount of exchanges that trade it, or the amount of ways people can buy it.

Obviously its easier to buy bitcoin then say Digibyte...

Yes that would be a feature of a good coin, aside from that the reasons why some coins raise in value is subject to debate...after 4 years in these markets I have come to conclusion that the biggest factor for why a coin raises has to do with the hype associated with it. It could have little tech but a wide amount of optimism that leads to raise in value.

no, hype doesn't indicate coin quality, it's to know potential price rise. hyped coin can up 10x in a week but good coin can up 100x steadily in months. good coins have a good product so they have constant demand and price rise

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

a good coin is first and foremost a good technology that can help people make life easier, if the technology that the company promotes will be successful, then the coin will increase in price, so it is necessary to study the product that the company offers before buying a new coin
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

Features of a good coin is probably the fact that it is well protected and will be widely used in the future. Only here to know what it will be used a lot in some industries, no one knows. Well, a good sign is that the speed of the transaction she has fast. Having 3 such features, the coin will be well valued in the cryptocurrency market.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

The best feature that defines a good coin/project is its utility. If its product is deemed to be useful/ can be developed as time passes by, then you can expect a brighter future ahead for that certain coin.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

In General look at the btc value rather than usd value. Look at marketcap rather than the price of the coin (4 dollar ripple is not cheap).

As for the actual product firstly see that they actualy have a working blockchain (verge anyone).

Look at how large the community around it is.

Look at who controls the mining, whether it is a pre-mined coin, Who controls how much of it (again to say ripple is decentralized when the company control 60% of all ripple is just blasphemy).

See whether the team has delivered on their promises and deadlines. Or whether they just make announcements to pump and dump the prices.

Dont just beleive nonsensical claims made by team or the whole tokenize the world bullshit. The fact is that a lot of industries and sectors dont need to be decentralized and and that centralization does have its many benefits.

I as a rule stay away from coins that say xyz industry is worth trillions/billions of dollars and if we manage to even capture 1-5% of the market my coin will be worth this many dollars. I also as rule stay away from coins related to music/ entertainment/ adult industry(vice and such and such)/ farming and other bullshit fields.

Remember that while there is a lot of scope for growth, crypto currencies are primarily being used for speculation today. So when ico make these sort of bold claims its generally better to stay away/stick to bitcoin. You will get more opportunities.

Anonymity coins(monero/z cash) by the way are hugely undervalued and are always a good bet/will always have massive usecase.( offshore banking/hawala/quietly moving large amounts of money) May be unethical but its been part of the world for thousands of years. Best not to be naive about it.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
sachindu amarakoon

Activity: 57

ARAW

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

Hello bro,

Should I invest in Telcoin?" "Should I buy TEL?" Our custom Forecast algorithm has detected that TEL is a fantastic investment. Telcoin price predictions are updated every 5 minutes. Q&A about future TEL projections.

We wrote a custom algorithm to hopefully predict future prices for all of our listed digital crypto currencies similar to Telcoin. If you are looking for crypto currencies with a good return on your investment, TEL could potentially be a profitable investment option for you. The Telcoin price at the moment is $0.001431. If you bought $200 worth of Telcoin today, you would get a total of 139,762.403913 TEL. Based on our Telcoin forecast, a price increase is expected in the future with more adoption of Telcoin, the price forecast for 2023-05-27 is $0.175379. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +24,980.00%. Your $200.00 investment into TEL may be worth $25,180.00 by 2023.

Thank guys

www.pax-coin.io  ❒  PAXCoin  ❒  Join Now to ICO
  Cryptocurrency 2.0 for Real Economy
sachindu amarakoon

Activity: 57

ARAW

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

Hi guys,

I think THEKEY.it is the best project and good features.

What is TheKey?

THEKEY Project is a world-leading solution provider in IDV (identity verification) industry. The project is planning to leverage innovations in Blockchain and Smart Contract technologies to develop second-generation IDV (identity verification) solutions. THEKEY is built on the NEO blockchain. THEKEY will co-establish a smart economy which consists of digital assets, digital identity, and smart contract together with NEO.

Thank you!

www.pax-coin.io  ❒  PAXCoin  ❒  Join Now to ICO
  Cryptocurrency 2.0 for Real Economy
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

The features of a good coin include the following;
A good product that will be useful to people for years to come as this is what will ensure that the coin will be used for a long time which will ensure that the coin will only have value.
Another one is a loyal community behind the project, it is what helps a project grows because if people see how loyal investors are, then they are more inclined to invest in the project.
panaevewan

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

Bitcoin is tied to popularity.. or rather the number of people believing in him (as blasphemous...). And the rest of the crypto-currencies are tied to bitcoin... Now we should wait until the crypto-currencies begin to be introduced into something fundamental, so as not to depend on anything. For example, Ethereum claims to be a new system of international transfers SWIFT that inspires optimism
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: