Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:51:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better, staying long on BTC or USD in this Bear Market  (Read 457 times)
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

Holding BTC will be a more safe option because no matter what, BTC price will go high in an event if there is a dip in a market, but cannot be sure of other coin holdings. But if you want to avoid price fluctuations & want to invest in other coins & want to track those investments in USD then you can convert your BTC in USDT so in case the market goes down your holdings in USDT won't get affected much of it.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

Let's face it, bear market in the crypto world is just part of the market cycle and not all the time crypto's are performing always on bear trend. There will be time for the bullish market to take over after the bear market so I think that you should hold your btc and buy more during the bear season. Keep holding your btc's for a longer period for you will be surely gaining sufficient profit if you practice long term investment.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

All choices in cryptocurrency business are all about on how we used our good strategy in order to earn more profit, because the real purpose why people joins on this particular business are all about extra income. And the comparison of choosing which of the two are better the BITCOIN or the USD in this bear market, maybe it is all about the person on how they handle the situations, because USD and BITCOIN are having similarities, and they are connected on this cryptocurrency business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

I think it is better to keep holding your bitcoin or even buy more now that the price is low so you can sell and make more profit when the market recovers because when it recovers, the price of coin will rise and bitcoin has the potential to rise higher than other coin.
We have two options we can hold Bitcoins this is the safest option because the bitcoin price will definitely grow in next 6 months. another option is you can convert it into altcoins it is risky but more profitable if your altcoins price increases. Once the Bitcoin price start to increase altcoins price also increase but altcoins price quickly increases 100% in this bearish market also some altcoins fluctuating 30-40% if the market turns full green then double profit is confirmed this is my opinion.
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

I don't sell my Bitcoin because I still believe that increase in demand will cause the price lifting up to the moon
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:08:59 AM

yes, of course I do, most experts are saying that this particular coin would go up and beyond all that we know right now
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:24:15 AM

we don't know when will the price goes down or up. selling or holding depends on your choice. but many here said to hold and wait for the price going up.
torotot

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:30:28 AM

Bitcoin profit of decreasing and increasing is like a game on the court. The shifting of momentum from one side to other because there are just two sides on the game. Once you lost your bitcoin you lose your usd because you cannot own bitcoin without money. Money gives measurement of value. If we wait for another momentum of bullish then our patienCe should be longer enough.
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:43:48 AM

I am staying Ethereum in this bear market and invest ico's. I am getting more ethereum.  but with good choices in ico's.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:48:57 AM

It is difficult to say but If I were the trader I will definitely keep holding then look for more money to buy more Bitcoin. This always works for me and it's fun to do! If the price falls again, you look for more money and buy more Bitcoin. If it falls again, you buy more.
Then if price begins to rise, you start  selling off the dips you bought bit by bit until you are left with the main holding which should be your long-term holding.

If i get you right, you mean you always introduce more fiat to buy more dips and sell off when it rises to cash out your fiat while the initial purchase which is the main holding will be the one to hold for long term???
It makes sense to some extent as it is possible one can re-coup the initial investment via that means.
stay long with Bitcoin I think is much better and profitable because Bitcoin is a coin that has the ability to continue to grow and have an increased price.
so it will be very profitable for the future. so I suggest choosing stay long with Bitcoin.

I will HOLD on to my Bitcoin Investment, base on the market preview on the market price movement on Bitcoin, it more beneficial to investment in Bitcoin compared to USD. Yes, market is Volatile and this apply to both Bitcoin and USD. anything can happened at any given time, but i am more optimistic that once the Bitcoin resistance break, the price value of Bitcoin will goes up to a more comfortable level.
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:13:25 AM

It is difficult to say but If I were the trader I will definitely keep holding then look for more money to buy more Bitcoin. This always works for me and it's fun to do! If the price falls again, you look for more money and buy more Bitcoin. If it falls again, you buy more.
Then if price begins to rise, you start  selling off the dips you bought bit by bit until you are left with the main holding which should be your long-term holding.
Yes if we have spare money then we can buy more bitcoin in the deep so this is very big advantage for trader or investor who have more capital to buy back.
But the problem is for small trader who dont have much capital, for me its better to save in fiat in bearish market.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:28:48 AM

The bear market is where people who invested what is already written off in their book usually thrive. No need to think whether to sell or hold. Instead we use the time to find ways to raise funds to buy more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
iammrash

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:30:22 AM

In my opinion it's safe to stay on crypto better than usdt.. because your usdt isn't gonna increase.. but your btc will boom in the usdt value.. if the market is bearish it's better to buy some more btc than staying at usdt..
luckyFF

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:31:19 AM

It's best to leave the USD in a bear market. When the market reverses, you will make more money.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:44:55 AM

If i get you right, you mean you always introduce more fiat to buy more dips and sell off when it rises to cash out your fiat while the initial purchase which is the main holding will be the one to hold for long term???
It makes sense to some extent as it is possible one can re-coup the initial investment via that means.
stay long on Bitcoin is more profitable. the article is indeed Bitcoin is a coin with the development of so increased, so as to bring Bitcoin into a mainstay coin that has a growing development. so it would be very advantageous to have Bitcoin and settle for a much more profitable and reliable long-term.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:46:46 AM

The bear market is where people who invested what is already written off in their book usually thrive. No need to think whether to sell or hold. Instead we use the time to find ways to raise funds to buy more.
yeah, just everyone thinking, it is better to make more money and buy  more bitcoins when we have time to buy more bitcoin.I mean if the bitcoin are begin to rise we know tht it is difficult to invest because the bitcoin is so expensive when it start to rise. so stay only in holding because it is for your future, also you need to take the risk because if you're afraid to invest more bitcoin you not make high profit
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:48:32 AM

It is always advisable to have Tether at all times to buy more during dips. If you're already in a significant loss as most people are during this bearish season, it is not advisable to hedge in Tether. Going long on Tether is always advised on when the Bull run is at its peak and there are traces of retrace men on the chart.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:52:13 AM

Personally I think that market will not be dumped too much so staying in criptocurrency is the best way. One day the market could be pumped and you will have to buy "expensive" coins

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:59:46 AM

In this current bearish markets, some school of thoughts believe it is better to stay long on USDT in order to remain safe while others think it is better to stay long on BTC as one will always have more of USD once the market gains momentum in the bullish season.
Which is better?

Yeah, I agree with the opinion that to stay long on USDT. Actually, I already converted a half of my assets into USDT.
Now, I only waiting for the good entry to buy back again.

samoilov

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:19:58 AM

In this current bearish markets, some school of thoughts believe it is better to stay long on USDT in order to remain safe while others think it is better to stay long on BTC as one will always have more of USD once the market gains momentum in the bullish season.
Which is better?

As a trader, I am holding most of my BTC. I have however cashed out some of the alt coins as I a not much confident with them now after seeing unstable market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: