Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:13:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 - What are your thoughts?  (Read 283 times)
pearlsome (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:38:15 PM

Today I read a pretty good article. Unfortunately, I can not give the link, local language. The author quite logically explains the behavior of the market from his point of view. Why we haven't performance "ToTheMoon" in a half of year already.
I want to hear your opinion, but don't need useless messages, please.
1. The crisis of inflated expectations. Our expectations of price increases have nothing to do with the real progress in development. Many listen to experienced marketers, but really good projects without advertising go unnoticed.
2. Too many inexperienced investors. They came to the crypto not for the future, they came for a month. If they manage to earn a lot, then maybe in a couple of months will come again. They don't store a lot of money in cryptocurrencies but immediately withdraw from circulation by reducing capitalization.
What are the other thoughts?

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

At the moment and think about it, the situation of the past is repeated. So we'll have to wait for the end of the year and see what happens. The day before yesterday I read an article where bitcoin was predicted to fall to 2800 dollars
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

Today I read a pretty good article. Unfortunately, I can not give the link, local language. The author quite logically explains the behavior of the market from his point of view. Why we haven't performance "ToTheMoon" in a half of year already.
1. The crisis of inflated expectations. Our expectations of price increases have nothing to do with the real progress in development. Many listen to experienced marketers, but really good projects without advertising go unnoticed.
2. Too many inexperienced investors. They came to the crypto not for the future, they came for a month. If they manage to earn a lot, then maybe in a couple of months will come again. They don't store a lot of money in cryptocurrencies but immediately withdraw from circulation by reducing capitalization.

I think the year 2018 was very tough for the crypto market because of the so many regulations and ban threats from every corner of the crypto space. From government all over the world to Facebook to Google threats the crypto market responded negatively to all of them. So market performance was affected. Recently it's trying to stabilized with great efforts. Let us see how it goes before the end of the year. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

A bloody year is going to be a green year for sure.
Just timing matters and after october bitcoin and all crypto market will turn to green for sure.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

If institutional investors come in it is gonna be a great year. If you follow the news, there are good signs they will start to make large investments in crypto very soon. Without their money you can't expect bullish market. I don't think inexperienced investors  hurt the market. They are too small to move the market in any direction but their money is always welcome.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

I agree that there are too many inexperienced traders who don’t really understand all the aspects of crypto markets so they sell all they have even on a small drawdown and it’s really affects  the market
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

Regulatory concerns have dominated and will dominate this year, my thought that market has been very much affected by this and at the end of the day no big decision has been taken..so the big part is yet to come..when real decisions will take place
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

bad news that often evolved this year, became one of the causes of the unstable crypto market, bad news about government bans and government regulations will make some investors withdraw their money, I think many people want to invest their money in crypto, but they are afraid and do not know much about crypto, I think that is the reason why there is a crisis on crypto.
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

have you thought the market of the crypto currency can be manipulated by those people are holding a lot of the funds? I know that so  many people are putting a lot of expectation in the crypto currency but in fact the future trade contract of bitcoin by CME, and some manipulators ( i guess mtgox was including on this area) prevent the crypto currency.

the majority of investors right now are following the trend, the sad part the performance of every altcoin has affected by the trend ot the cryptocurrency itself.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

Those are true facts about the crypto currency. There are more than enough temporary investors who just come here to earn some bucks, they do earn a lot but keep disturbing the market by their bearish sells and thus make everything go down. However, as they say not everyone can be wolf at the Wall Street in similar manner not everyone here can be wolf of crypto currencies. They just come here dwell in for sometimes and try to ignore the real technology. The technological advancement is the thing which drives the prices upwards actually but people here dont even care about it. We cant change the facts anyway.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

The year 2018 did not start well in terms of the crypto-currency stock exchange and the stock market lost tremendous value. hope the stock market upsets the rest of the year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

I would like to see and read the translation of that article.

1. This is why the market is unfair for the new projects that are coming out. There are good projects that aren't noticed although they are proposing it the nice way and the content of their proposal looks interesting and does really have the guts to compete the market but because of circumstances such as lack of budget, they never have a way to advertise it.
2. That's a fact, most of the new investors doesn't see the technology, the future and what they are investing. As long as they can see that they can take profit on it, they don't care about the things I mentioned.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

A bloody year is going to be a green year for sure.
Just timing matters and after october bitcoin and all crypto market will turn to green for sure.

After October? That's last quarter of the year. If things keeps up like this till the 4th quarter, do you think many people will survive it till then. There have been some major hit on the crypto space of recent many bad news day in day out. Let's hope it gets better soon
Emilyearl

Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

There's a picture I saw yesterday it's a representation of Bitcoins performance after Consensus. It ranged from 2015 to 2017. In the picture, I noticed a similar trend, after each consensus, there's always a dip and after a while everything tests new ATH. So let's be hopeful that after a while now we will see a significant upward movement.
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

1.) Absolutely agree. So many projects are useless, only marketing is good. Look at Ripple, Verge,...
2.) Agree. So much Newbies are coming to the cryptoworld, but have no experience in trading.

3.) My hope: Real good projects with usecase, good developments get more support and the shitcoins are going out.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

I have no common opinion.

I believe that the market is crypto-currency and ICO will continue to grow due to global demand.

The cost of crypto-currency can at the same time drop significantly so that more investors can buy coins

wantjokull

Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

1.) Absolutely agree. So many projects are useless, only marketing is good. Look at Ripple, Verge,...
2.) Agree. So much Newbies are coming to the cryptoworld, but have no experience in trading.

3.) My hope: Real good projects with usecase, good developments get more support and the shitcoins are going out.

People are having these kind of hopes since very long period now and still the ICO's are becoming scammers all the were. I mean ICO are decentralised and public one thats why people think that they will turn out to be good one. But the fact is without proper strategy of marketing and yes off course a working product or even service should be there. Without that we can not expect a trust on it or at least that is my strategy these days.

We should just either focus on the projects which are already listed on the crypto exchanger so that we can at leats be sure that out investment wont be going in wrong hands.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

I have no common opinion.

I believe that the market is crypto-currency and ICO will continue to grow due to global demand.

The cost of crypto-currency can at the same time drop significantly so that more investors can buy coins

Just like what I have in mind. Crypto market cap will gradually increase every year, as more and more people will become aware of cryptocurrency in the upcoming years as well as the demand will continously increase.
I think the bear market today is an opportunity for many investors to buy their favorite coins before the bull market starts.
pearlsome (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

There's a picture I saw yesterday it's a representation of Bitcoins performance after Consensus. It ranged from 2015 to 2017. In the picture, I noticed a similar trend, after each consensus, there's always a dip and after a while everything tests new ATH. So let's be hopeful that after a while now we will see a significant upward movement.

The consensus this year is full of shit. A lot of purchased advertising, a lot of money and almost no positive trends. Many simply ignored this farce and did not come there with their speeches.

I myself wanted to translate the part and put a link to the source. But unfortunately, Medium removed the content. If will be still interesting articles, I will keep it in the archive. Sad

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

I myself wanted to translate the part and put a link to the source. But unfortunately, Medium removed the content. If will be still interesting articles, I will keep it in the archive. Sad
Oh, that was very unfortunate.

If you are able to recover and save the archive post it here so that I can read that article which can boost not only me in terms of remaining optimistic on the market but to encourage my friends who are upset right now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀