Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose best ICO among many new ICOs  (Read 293 times)
leodallat (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

Hi bro, i am a new commer, i begin study in cryptocurrency at this time. Now i see many ICO but i dont have any experience. Can you share some thing? How to choose best ICO among many new ICOs?
Best regard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

I think that projects should be chosen not on the forum and certainly not on rating sites. Any good project will collect money not only online, but also participate in thematic forums. If there are no projects at conferences, then they are definitely not worthy of attention! Watch all sorts of ratings, read the forum, this watch for novelties, study projects, analyze. And all this will not guarantee that the selected project will be successful
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:30:06 PM

Hi bro, i am a new commer, i begin study in cryptocurrency at this time. Now i see many ICO but i dont have any experience. Can you share some thing? How to choose best ICO among many new ICOs?
Best regard.

In order to learn how to choose the best ICO you need to understand what criteria you need to look first. First, look at a lot of different video reviews, read books, watch out what ratings put the most famous sites (such as ICO DROPS).

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:56:39 PM

Question has been asked for the umpteenth time and tons of answers given. But for the sake of answering, there's not one perfect way to choose the best ICO among many, you just have to DYOR- do your own research. Below is a useful guide;

- Do they have a working product? An ICO that has a working project will mostly likely not waste much time before they hit the ground running and as an investor, you don't have wait so long with their tokens before they release their MVP.

- Read the Whitepaper or Technical Paper if you're a techy person. What's the use case of the project? What real life problems does it solve

- Research the team. Check that they have the requisite skill and experience for the project. Confirm their profiles on LinkedIn if whether or not links are provided. A team with no blockchain experience is a cause for worry and you should be careful with investing in such project. Are they accessible for AMA's on the project?

- Hardcap amount: How reasonable is it? A decent blockchain project shouldn't be asking for more than $25-35k in my honest opinion. So watch out for that.

- What's the community like? A project with Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Slack, etc community is good. Ensure the telegram members are real people and not bots like in the case of JET8 where 80% of the members on Telegram were bots.

- If they have a bounty program, check the reputation of the bounty managers, it will tell the reputation of the project team as well
- Check for reviews on the project on various platforms by people of repute in the crypto industry. For positive reviews, ensure they're not paid for and the reviewers don't have vested interests in the project.

Like I said before, there is no perfect way to choose the best ICO, but the above should guide you.

jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

There are indeed a number of ICOs to chose from and its almost impossible to tell which one is the best, which one will be a success and which one will fail. some of the things to look out for however are the product the ICO is offering the market, Is it needed or does it increase value to the market, You also want to look into the developing team, the more experienced the team is the higher the chances are that it  it will succeed. the project plan and token distribution are also some pointers to look into

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

Best regard.

To tell you the truth, there is no best ICO, you can only choose a great ICO when you have done your research and have taken the time to get to know about the project plus team. Never choose an ICO that you have no clue about because you might regret it in the end.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

Best regard.

read their whitepaper carefully, because the point of the project is in the whitepaper
but, you need to know more about their team member too, sometimes a good project will have a good and professional team inside

modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:41:27 PM

Go to the icorating.com or another one like this. There are enough topics with such themes. But to say the true, the project with good rating and strong team failed in price strongly on my experience. From 0,5$ to 0,001$. So there is no guarantee also.

billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

Best regard.
Hello. Personally, I advised you to find a good ICO pool and invest through . Since most of the good projects are closing their hard cap private stocks at the expense of funds and pools

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

If you are new I would advise you to not go into ICOs for now.  Learn the industry, technology and market first. You are very likely to make a bad call if you go for an ICO now. Most of them are complete shitcoins targetting a use case that doesn't need a blockchain. Most are pure hype.

I have in the last month made more gains swing trading the top 30 than I have in ICO's. That I would also advise you to keep away from. At the very least do these things with a minute amount of money. Do not go in hard and big, with trading as well. I was trading with no more than 20 dollars for 5 months so I could learn my lessons.

You need to get your toes wet one day, but first make sure you personally know whats what. Don't trust anyone, you need to validate information and the legitimacy of an ICO yourself. The best ICO is one you believe in, not one that some youtuber shills in a sponsored video he got a few BTC for.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
Ucoz

Activity: 280

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

Best regard.

Once I was also in your place, I wanted to invest in a normal ICO, but since I did not understand a lot in them, I somehow managed to invest for the first time in a scam project, in general, my main conclusion from this is that you shouldn’t rush Smiley

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:05:35 PM

Check out their idea first and its realization (if it's even possible) and the benefits for the real-life things. Then, read their whitepaper and do a background check on the team. Overlook bounty rules and if you agree with them (are eligible) then consider joining.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

Best regard.
Many things you must do to determine the best ico. Among these you can start by reading information about crypto and ico, both from forums and outside forums. Then, you select several projects to analyze. You can start checking it by reading project vision and mission and white paper. Next, you check the existence of the site and look for ratings from various bench sites about the project. A good ico project usually has an experienced and reliable team. Lastly, the best ico project is a good ico project based on your own checks and decisions.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

Well, go for projects with possible realization. Without real world usage, a project is most probably creating shitcoins to make profits for themselves. If their project has aa real world usage, do a thorough research on the team. They are easily faked so be careful. Team check is always important and it may be the most useful aspect. If you trust a team you can trust any projects run by them.
bitivan

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

Before investing in any ico i always try to know more about their project, idea, team, roadmap. Also it is very important to read a whitepaper, because there you can find answers for all your questions. If you only begin, then i guess it's a good idea to read/watch reviews of other experienced guys.
Kratos2019

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

Choose an ICO that is reliable and safe. making sure that their investors is updated.
such as this one below.
https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/weekly-update-march-13-2018-3c4f8fe3ab02
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

I use ICO listing websites.
Now many sites offer information about new ICO projects. Therefore, the competition is large and each platform is trying to get ahead. For me, the indicator of good and quality service is the traffic provided by this platform.
I also take into account the popularity of the platform in different countries.
I watch all the news on such this ICO listing websites:

1. Foundico
2. ICO Rated
3. ICO Marks
SUBAJ

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

Hi,

You can choose the ICO based on the category of the project. You can go with ICO in the retail sector in which you can avail so many services and products with crypto coins like: Hotel booking, Cabs etc. SUBAJ Global Network is going to launch its ICO in retail commerce.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:19:32 PM

Why do not you know about the promising crypto currency that can help you change your life for the better? Do not waste time - P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

Best regard.

there are two ways

1. identifying the so called pop corn coins, how i have described them
https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/05/26/Money-like-Popcorn-Future-of-Many-Expedition-and-Project-CryptoCurrencies

2. the potentially pumped ponzi schemes like bitconnect, you have to jump out there at the right moment.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: