Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2  (Read 688924 times)
nervix

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:01:08 AM

Someone send me a Mac Wallet. Can I have some tester?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12001721/reddcoin-qt-mac-v1.zip

Thanks

Reddcoin

No good. On Mavericks 10.9.1 btw, newest os.

Please try the Mac Wallet once again:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12001721/reddcoin-qt-mac-v2.zip

if it doesn't work - please post the error code from the Report!
Thanks!

Still doesn't run. Here's the error code:

Thank you, the problem is you have to link all those libs one by one...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12001721/reddcoin-qt-mac-v3.zip

Could you please try the new one? Smiley

I´m mining Leprocoin [LPC] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400393.0 (VFhkf2Jt2AoNAY1mpxpKLbpsJo4sjJSKSS)
AdamT

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:06:23 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 05:28:08 PM by AdamT

Someone send me a Mac Wallet. Can I have some tester?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12001721/reddcoin-qt-mac-v1.zip

Thanks

Reddcoin

No good. On Mavericks 10.9.1 btw, newest os.

Please try the Mac Wallet once again:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12001721/reddcoin-qt-mac-v2.zip

if it doesn't work - please post the error code from the Report!
Thanks!

Still doesn't run. Here's the error code:

Thank you, the problem is you have to link all those libs one by one...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12001721/reddcoin-qt-mac-v3.zip

Could you please try the new one? Smiley

Nope, still won't run. New error info:

---------------

Edit- removed
nervix

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:08:24 AM

Ok, not the worst error Cheesy I'll make a new version in 10 mins

I´m mining Leprocoin [LPC] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400393.0 (VFhkf2Jt2AoNAY1mpxpKLbpsJo4sjJSKSS)
DynamicDK

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:11:36 AM

Coinmarket exchange ruins the value of rdd coins....

Ruins or reveals?

Ruins. It was too early for an exchange which resulted a dump.

Doesn't seem all that dump-y to me (yet). LEAF was a dump. I'm not seeing any ridiculous sell orders. I think RDD is simply suffering from a lack of buyers right now.

It is normal for a new coin to have lack of buyers...look at mooncoin. That is exactly what happened. They stayed 1 week at 1 santoshi maybe even more. And then BOOM up it went.

This is exactly why I buy a decent chunk of all the new coins when they are in that phase.  If 9 out of 10 never go anywhere, but that 1 in 10 goes up 20x+ in value, I've doubled my overall investment Smiley

Reddcoin and Batcoin are the two best prospects I see right now in the "brand new" phase.  Batcoin is having issues with low mining and difficulty fluctuations, but I love the idea of a coin based on batman, and the creator seems to have a decent sense of humor about it.  Reddcoin has a good idea, and as long as the IPO is legit, I expect the worth to go up substantially over time.

However, I do think the IPO idea was poorly implemented.  I understand the need to reward early investors, but two phases makes no sense.  Maybe if one phase started, and ended, over a month ago, and was the fund to get the coin setup, and then a second was started later, it would make a bit more sense...but the back to back phases, plus double rewarding the first phase investors, makes it hard to justify investing much.  I bought into it a bit today, but would have likely put 5-10x as much in if the phases were combined, or the first phase investments were not being rewarded in the second phase.

http://coinbrief.net/
Digital Currency news, mining calculators, forums, and more
BTC:  1Bz95D1Jm4qmm2fTWtK3fF35FnfX4NKiyt
AdamT

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:12:44 AM

Haha looks like cra-cra errors, I'm sure you'll sort it out.
AdamT

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:14:52 AM

Ruins or reveals?

Doesn't seem all that dump-y to me (yet). LEAF was a dump. I'm not seeing any ridiculous sell orders. I think RDD is simply suffering from a lack of buyers right now.

It is normal for a new coin to have lack of buyers...look at mooncoin. That is exactly what happened. They stayed 1 week at 1 santoshi maybe even more. And then BOOM up it went.

This is exactly why I buy a decent chunk of all the new coins when they are in that phase.  If 9 out of 10 never go anywhere, but that 1 in 10 goes up 20x+ in value, I've doubled my overall investment Smiley

Reddcoin and Batcoin are the two best prospects I see right now in the "brand new" phase.  Batcoin is having issues with low mining and difficulty fluctuations, but I love the idea of a coin based on batman, and the creator seems to have a decent sense of humor about it.  Reddcoin has a good idea, and as long as the IPO is legit, I expect the worth to go up substantially over time.

However, I do think the IPO idea was poorly implemented.  I understand the need to reward early investors, but two phases makes no sense.  Maybe if one phase started, and ended, over a month ago, and was the fund to get the coin setup, and then a second was started later, it would make a bit more sense...but the back to back phases, plus double rewarding the first phase investors, makes it hard to justify investing much.  I bought into it a bit today, but would have likely put 5-10x as much in if the phases were combined, or the first phase investments were not being rewarded in the second phase.

Am I the only one literally LOLing over Batcoin? Seriously, BATCOIN?? Are we hoping to save Gotham when this "goes to the moon"?
hashbros

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:19:53 AM

Guys use http://pastebin.com for errors/code

incoinswetrust ~22mins since last block

CoinMe has 50% of the hashing...of course us with smaller pools have a hard time finding blocks...

Net hashrate 4.2 ghs coinme 2.1 ghs Sad

This is why we need people to go to smaller pools also. My pool has :

0% fee PPLNS
1k bonus to block finders untill block 60 found by our pool

This is one of the major issues, we just have a much smaller hashrate in comparison now.

Yes indeed. I was getting about 1 block per 1h and a half...it's now been 3 hours and nothing...We need some normalization of hashing power!

nervix

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:21:19 AM

Haha looks like cra-cra errors, I'm sure you'll sort it out.

Yeah, stupid libs don't know how to find one another Wink

Here is the new one!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12001721/reddcoin-qt-mac-v4.zip

I'll cross the fingers!

DynamicDK

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:24:57 AM

Ruins or reveals?

Am I the only one literally LOLing over Batcoin? Seriously, BATCOIN?? Are we hoping to save Gotham when this "goes to the moon"?

It is pretty funny, but look at Dogecoin.  It was actually created as a joke for the most part, and look what happened with it.

I like the developer of batcoin, and ideas that remind people of their childhood make them feel good...so maybe profit?  I'm of the opinion that people need to create as many coins as they can think of, with as many spins, changes, innovations, etc as possible.  Then, let natural selection make the final decisions.  Evolution works in the digital realm as well.

http://coinbrief.net/
Digital Currency news, mining calculators, forums, and more
BTC:  1Bz95D1Jm4qmm2fTWtK3fF35FnfX4NKiyt
Yoboseo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:37:09 AM

CoinMe has 50% of the hashing...of course us with smaller pools have a hard time finding blocks...

0% fee PPLNS

This is one of the major issues, we just have a much smaller hashrate in comparison now.

That is the same line you told us when we went without a block for 4 hours after launch.  Smaller pools with half the hash and members are finding blocks.  Going on 7 hours now without a block.  A block hasn't been found since you fixed the payment issue and did an upgrade, coincidence? 
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:45:12 AM

0% fee PPLNS

That is the same line you told us when we went without a block for 4 hours after launch.  Smaller pools with half the hash and members are finding blocks.  Going on 7 hours now without a block.  A block hasn't been found since you fixed the payment issue and did an upgrade, coincidence? 

Ask yourself what I have to gain by purposely doing this? Just think logically about it. The longer this goes on the worse it is for the pool and the miners, why would I want to prolong blocks?

The pool is functioning properly, you are failing to understand the impact that a single pool with 50% of the hash rate has on the network. If 25% of those miners spread out among the current pools you would see the all pools move towards a much more constant solve rate.

Back to what I was originally saying, I'm not working against you here. I want blocks to be solved even more than you do.
hashbros

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:47:21 AM

0% fee PPLNS

That is the same line you told us when we went without a block for 4 hours after launch.  Smaller pools with half the hash and members are finding blocks.  Going on 7 hours now without a block.  A block hasn't been found since you fixed the payment issue and did an upgrade, coincidence?  

Just found a block

Time Since Last Block    16 minutes 57 seconds

The most we have been without blocks was 3h and a half!

Ask yourself what I have to gain by purposely doing this? Just think logically about it. The longer this goes on the worse it is for the pool and the miners, why would I want to prolong blocks?

The pool is functioning properly, you are failing to understand the impact that a single pool with 50% of the hash rate has on the network. If 25% of those miners spread out among the current pools you would see the all pools move towards a much more constant solve rate.

Back to what I was originally saying, I'm not working against you here. I want blocks to be solved even more than you do.

Yes exactly. I talked to the dev and modyfied a bit the pool section of the OP. Like that miners get more info as soon as they see the OP!

Yoboseo

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:53:55 AM

0% fee PPLNS

Just found a block

And never had any problems with payments and never did any freaking upgrade...please stop confusing pools... I never ever had problems with payouts. They are made every 20 minutes. PLUS I didn't open the pool untill a few hours after launch. So It's normal you didn't mine anything at my pool 4 hours after launch...rdd.hashbros,org was not yet open!

That was not directed at you, Hashbros Smiley  I'm pretty sure I have no confusion on which pool I am talking about, I was referring to Scrototeabaggins and Oakpools.  You must have just skimmed over my posts.  No worries I have moved on, good luck to Oakpools.
hashbros

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:56:51 AM

0% fee PPLNS

That is the same line you told us when we went without a block for 4 hours after launch.  Smaller pools with half the hash and members are finding blocks.  Going on 7 hours now without a block.  A block hasn't been found since you fixed the payment issue and did an upgrade, coincidence?  

Just found a block

And never had any problems with payments and never did any freaking upgrade...please stop confusing pools... I never ever had problems with payouts. They are made every 20 minutes. PLUS I didn't open the pool untill a few hours after launch. So It's normal you didn't mine anything at my pool 4 hours after launch...rdd.hashbros,org was not yet open!

That was not directed at you, Hashbros Smiley  I'm pretty sure I have no confusion on which pool I am talking about, I was referring to Scrototeabaggins and Oakpools.  You must have just skimmed over my posts.  No worries I have moved on, good luck to Oakpools.

Yeah I realized after...If you look I edited my post. Sorry for the burst, should have read it better.

HOLY CRAP WE JUST FOUND 3 BLOCKS in 30 minutes O_O

adversor

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:19:38 AM

Can you guys trigger cryptexplorer.com to get the block explorer API working correct at total coins count.

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/ReddCoin/q/totalbc

Then I will add Reddcoin to my new website:

http://altcoinstats.com/

Please give me a hint by email or pm if it works.

Cheers!

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
ReddCoin (OP)

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 03:29:34 AM

Can you guys trigger cryptexplorer.com to get the block explorer API working correct at total coins count.

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/ReddCoin/q/totalbc

Then I will add Reddcoin to my new website:

http://altcoinstats.com/

Please give me a hint by email or pm if it works.

Cheers!

Hi

I will send him your post.

thanks

Reddcoin

REDDCOIN - THE SOCIAL CURRENCY
www.reddcoin.com
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:38:28 AM

0% fee PPLNS

Just found a block

That was not directed at you, Hashbros Smiley  I'm pretty sure I have no confusion on which pool I am talking about, I was referring to Scrototeabaggins and Oakpools.  You must have just skimmed over my posts.  No worries I have moved on, good luck to Oakpools.

Yeah I realized after...If you look I edited my post. Sorry for the burst, should have read it better.

We just solved two in a row. All luck of the draw!
duff-man

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:39:09 AM

Anyone want to trade their Reddcoin? I have an assortment of currency, including Coinye's haha. Let me know, thanks.
ryannguyen18

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:47:42 AM

Does reddcoin goes down to 0.00000002 tomorrow on coinmarket.io ? Maybe ?

Bitcoin - 1NCmJ3hXLywaRHTsnm17rGkaJbjtbiKxZW
hashbros

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:48:41 AM

0% fee PPLNS

Just found a block

We just solved two in a row. All luck of the draw!

Hehe [virtual high five] Cheesy

Also I fixed the output of estimates. The website now is showing estimates per day in the pool statistics page.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: