Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2  (Read 688918 times)
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:23:54 PM

I think it should be at least 2 billion for stage 1 and 3 billion for stage 2. I understand that after the coin is released more people will want in, but 1.1 billion divided by potentially 200-300 investors dilutes the funds a lot

+1. But the current deal is much better than the initial one.

ReddCoin, Are the IPO investors just for the coins/investment or are you going to involve the investors in your coin's roadmap?
Also when are you planning to have the first social media transaction after releasing the coin?

Thanks

+1. Still need increase the current allocation for stage 1

I agree. Early investors should be rewarded for their risk. I'd invest before Feb 1 if they listen to people and change conditions. And then I'd invest again on stage 2 if the coin is released.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keyser

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:14:37 AM

Reddcoin,

How are your prospects for integration with any of the social networks coming along?  Any contacts made or a plan of action developed?
ReddCoin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 02:23:04 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 03:45:08 AM by ReddCoin

Hi everyone,

We have update our website and our first post with the latest development. Let us know if you have any more questions.

http://www.reddcoin.com

Reddcoin

REDDCOIN - THE SOCIAL CURRENCY
www.reddcoin.com
ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 02:26:18 AM

Reddcoin,

How are your prospects for integration with any of the social networks coming along?  Any contacts made or a plan of action developed?

Hi Keyser,

We didn't contact any social networks yet. This will be done once the IPO is close. Our plan of action is on our website.

http://www.reddcoin.com/business-development/

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:33:05 AM

I'm in. Subbed to /r/reddcoin as well.
bravenewcoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:49:14 AM

Im Investor #147
Currently top investor.

I sent you a bunch of questions - can you send some form of reply?

Main questions are about plans of how to approach social networks and crypto exchanges.
+ what will be done to publicize Reddcoin better cause there currently not much being done to spread the word.
there's a PR agency that charges .5BTC to get a PR blast out to thousands of news outlets.
did wonders for several currencies and companies.

anyways - keep in touch
templebar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:48:56 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 12:37:31 PM by templebar

The new deal is OK but it can still improved.

I have some more questions for you ReddCoin.
I have gone through your website, but there is not much info there, so please dont tell me to refer the website again.

1.Have you done all the homework/design on how to integrate with the different social media?
2.Whats the minimum amount of IPO fund you are expecting so that you can recruit and finish your backend transaction project?
3.What happens if this funding is not met?
4.Whats your vision about how to use this coin? Am I going to see a button in my facebook page where I can click and donate coins?
5.Whats so special about ReddCoin which distinguishes itself from other similar coins like TIPS, SocialCoin etc. Why would people invest in it.
6.When are you planning to have the first beta version of your backend project?

[EDIT]
Couple more.
7. Whats the role of IPO holders in your grand scheme of things.Are they here just to give you the BTCs or do they have a say in your future development plans.
8. What are kind of PR's you have in pipeline?
9. Why there are no pools assigned for the release yet?
10. Give us some details about you so that we can find you if you chose to leave the ship after giving the IPO holders , your newlt cloned coins.
11. Can we have a  public ledger on how you are spending the IPO fund?

To me so far this is just a clone of litecoin with some minor tweaks here and there and you are thinking of walking straight to the facebook office after the coin release.
and they are going to happily take this coin onboard??

I would like to hear your vision about how this coin transaction would work with social media.

As you yourself said, it only takes 1 guy to clone a new coin and by giving x amount of that useless coins for BTCs is still considered as SCAM in my book.
And dont expect the community to make all your project ideas to completion once the coin is released.

So far I have seen very little effort from the OP, for this coin to reach anywhere.

Thanks

ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 02:06:11 PM

Let me answer all at once because I still have a lot of work to do before launch.

We didn't do anything yet with social media. We know it can be done and this is what we need to know. We have a good project and we believe in it.

Promotion will be done everywhere. Once again, nothing is out. We only create this bitcointalk trend to let you know about the release and the IPO. Nothing else. This doesn't mean we won't do anything. We have nothing to promote yet, the coins is not out.

We still need to build our team. This will be done once the IPO close. There will be some devs guy and some PR's guy.

We don't have a funding goal. We will do our best with what we have. We are already to 10 BTC. Just with that we can easily build a Facebook app and much more.

There should be pools at release. I was already contact by two pool operator and more are on the way.

Please guys, everything you are asking take time. You have to give me some time.

Once again, this is not a race or a pump and dump coin. It will take some time.

Thanks

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
templebar

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:12:54 PM

No problem redd coin.

Take your time and
I will be waiting for answers, for my 11 questions individually, which I put forward to you in the last thread.

Instead of generalizing your answers, take time and answer to the questions individually as community needs to know more about this project.

Thanks.
ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 05:50:21 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 08:16:57 PM by ReddCoin

Hi everyone,

I think I have to add some precisions to our project since some current investors are not happy with the way I do things.

This is not an actual IPO where we offer shares of our business at a fix price. Maybe we should have use another term, but we didn't. We are actually giving you a change to buy some Reddcoin before they are released at a price we believe will be good for you. It was clear from day 1. If owning those coins according to our terms is not ok with you, don't invest. We will change all our documentation to replace IPO with IPCO for Initial Public Coin Offering. We're sorry about the confusion we may have cause.

We have decided to stay anonymous with this project. This is the choice of most devs in the cryptocurrency world for obvious reasons. With all the story's on NSA and privacy breach everywhere, we prefer to stay anonymous as you probably all do. I don't have to reveal my identity when I sell stuff on ebay. It's the same here. If for you, this is a reason to not invest in our project, don't invest.

We already been transparent on the work we have done. No much is done beside Reddcoin, this IPO and our website.

Once again, if you have a problem with us being anonymous, don't invest. If you have a problem with our current strategy, don't invest.

Since we are clear and transparent about this, we will be offering refunds to investors who change their minds with this new information. You have until January 31st at 11h59 PST to request your refund. After that, there won't be any refund.

Contact us thru PM with your email address, investor ID and bitcoin address for refund.

Thank you

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:03:18 PM

I can confirm that Reddcoin does and will issue refunds thank you.
ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 06:27:43 PM

We are looking to have a list of pools taking pre registration before Reddcoin is released. Contact us if you are a pool operator and want to be on the list.

Thank you

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
kache

Activity: 140

Bored

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:41:00 PM

Very interesting. Waiting for the wallet and pools to mine!

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
templebar

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:29:32 PM

ReddCoin,

As a potential investor, I am still waiting for the answers for my questions.
By giving a quick generic answer, you are missing most of my important queries.

And regarding your anonymity, you must be day dreaming if you think NSA wont catch you after
putting a website in the public domain.It could only protect you from angry investors, if things don't go as they are told.

But given the help forum admins are giving recently to trace Visacoin, even that wont help you being completely anonymous.

On the other hand, if you come out with your identity, that would only increase your investor's confidence.
After all this coin is for social media tipping and not for any drug dealing.

Thanks

ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 08:09:45 PM

ReddCoin,

As a potential investor, I am still waiting for the answers for my questions.
By giving a quick generic answer, you are missing most of my important queries.

And regarding your anonymity, you must be day dreaming if you think NSA wont catch you after
putting a website in the public domain.It could only protect you from angry investors, if things don't go as they are told.

But given the help forum admins are giving recently to trace Visacoin, even that wont help you being completely anonymous.

On the other hand, if you come out with your identity, that would only increase your investor's confidence.
After all this coin is for social media tipping and not for any drug dealing.

Thanks

templebar,

We don't have a goal to reach with our IPCO. We will do our best with the amount we have at our disposal.

Nothing is special about Reddcoin. It's a Litecoin clone. Why reinvent something that already work? We're not planning on building coin value with Reddcoin features. What differentiate us is what we will do with social networks to bring Reddcoin to the general public. Is our plan fully build and ready to deploy? No it's not. We have a good idea of what we need to do but it could change.

First beta of our back-end? Not sure about that. It depend on a lot of thing. Probably between 3 to 6 month. We can do other thing before that, facebook app, tipbot, etc.

IPCO holder are buying coin, that it. Of course I will need a team. Will I look in the investors list first to select potential key members? Probably. Some investors have already contact me to offer their help.

Our PR plan is not build yet. It will be done by our PR guy.

We are already working on some deals with pool owner, we should have a list for pre registration before release.

If me being anonymous is a problem for you, don't invest. You can still request refund before January 31st at 11h59 PST.

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
templebar

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:48:41 PM

So basically you have just cloned the litecoin source code and gave it a name.
Nothing else was done on it yet.
No dev team, No special features ,No PR , No backlog, No timeline and you want complete anonymity and my BTC Smiley

I have to admit this is the most innovative IPO I have come across in this forum so far.

I am made up my mind by now and if the community is still intrigued, can we know your thoughts on

1.Have you done all the homework/design on how to integrate with the different social media? Any whitepaper on integration with at least one social media?
4.Whats your vision about how to use this coin? Am I going to see a button in my facebook page where I can click and donate coins?
11. Can we have a  public ledger on how you are spending the IPO fund?

Thanks for taking time to answer my queries.

Could you also add my queries and your answers to your website's FAQ section as you did before, as it could be useful for the newbies here.

Good luck.

xref

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:25:57 AM

i had to register just to replay to this thread
i need people in reddcoin to understand few things

the coin value is equal to the amount of attraction it get.
and you aren't attracting enough people, and you aren't doing enough work, you got 4 days only and you most attract people before the 2nd of February.
or your coin will NEVER reach cryptsy and its will just die.
we already did invest our coins, we want to see it in ACTION, you gotta use most of it for advertising the coin, do not expect more deposite from me or others without noticing a real progress going, COME ON!! i see 5 pages of 10 people arguing about 1 subject for many days!!!
so ether you start showing us a real progress or am out.
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:46:09 AM

templebar,

We don't have a goal to reach with our IPCO. We will do our best with the amount we have at our disposal.

Nothing is special about Reddcoin. It's a Litecoin clone. Why reinvent something that already work? We're not planning on building coin value with Reddcoin features. What differentiate us is what we will do with social networks to bring Reddcoin to the general public. Is our plan fully build and ready to deploy? No it's not. We have a good idea of what we need to do but it could change.

First beta of our back-end? Not sure about that. It depend on a lot of thing. Probably between 3 to 6 month. We can do other thing before that, facebook app, tipbot, etc.

IPCO holder are buying coin, that it. Of course I will need a team. Will I look in the investors list first to select potential key members? Probably. Some investors have already contact me to offer their help.

Our PR plan is not build yet. It will be done by our PR guy.

We are already working on some deals with pool owner, we should have a list for pre registration before release.

If me being anonymous is a problem for you, don't invest. You can still request refund before January 31st at 11h59 PST.

Reddcoin

Reddcoin was created with coingen.io

No team, no development, no plans, ironically no social media promotion (!), and the guy already made 10 BTC. hahaha you stupid investors

quick ask for a refund

think about it. there isn't any ongoing development. the guy doesn't even have a team. hes not even a dev lmao. where do i see this coin in 2 months? nowhere.
xref

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:26:39 AM

ill have to ask for a refund, i truly wished this one succeed, but ill keep an eye wishing its some how will become worth investing in the future
but at the current situation, and at this very moment, i feel that i need a refund
investor number 160, send my BTC to 121NRuYUDB8BjTS5E9CwRLqvamULsasjyn
i already did send an email from my registered email to your support@reddcoin email so you can verify my identity.

Good luck  Undecided
ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

ill have to ask for a refund, i truly wished this one succeed, but ill keep an eye wishing its some how will become worth investing in the future
but at the current situation, and at this very moment, i feel that i need a refund
investor number 160, send my BTC to 121NRuYUDB8BjTS5E9CwRLqvamULsasjyn
i already did send an email from my registered email to your support@reddcoin email so you can verify my identity.

Good luck  Undecided

Hi

Your refund was sent.

We already have 1 pool ready for pre registration. Looking for more before we release the list. Let us know if you are ready to run a pool.

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: