Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:39:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2  (Read 688922 times)
LMFS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:52:08 AM

I guess thats why we 203 investors who believe in the REDD's plans to invest should expect the REDD team to produce results and make good on their future plans.

Peace,
wonk

I don't think all 203 are here for that. wwonka36...do you truly have zero questions to the way this is all handled? Nothing raises a flag to you?
The marketing guy is guessing at small time ideas.

**edit**
Who is  to say there are 203 investors. they have all day using multiple email addresses to make multiple ID. Fluffing the numbers is all. its all possible.
wwonka36

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:58:12 AM

No, I definitely have questions and I think REDD guy should address the concerns just like a real business venture would. People can still ask for a refund and they gladly (I hear) send it. So if ya have'nt pulled out yet then it seems you may be questioning your questions. I'm not ready to call Shenanigans just yet. However, the math don't lie.

wonk
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:59:10 AM

I just calculated the current value of my Reddcoin and I'm happy to tell you that it's −61.54754% less what I paid.

I Use this formula

Total btc received / 5 billion = rate per coin

Current value(rate per coin X my number of coins) - the btc you invested / btc you invested =% lost
vancouver_hawk

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:10:29 AM

I invested just cause I like the idea small amount only 0.089 BTC but I feel part on it now...will start mining on Feb 2 and see where it goes. DOGE coin was a joke as well and grew big.
wwonka36

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:12:19 AM

And the IPCO bitcoin invested keeps moving along. lol  I guess part of the risk is hoping the coin will survive launch and increase in value over time. At that time, the profit is seen and I have no reason to complain. Just an another view.

wonk
zorkafdo

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:00:27 AM

When exactly would the stage 2 coins be sent?
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:29:50 AM

The two phase IPCO will dilute the possible profit of investors.
It keeps me away.
morningtime

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:59:12 AM

This looks as bad as a nigerian scam. Taking people's money without even posting an address on your website. Even your whois is hidden.

The coins we invest in, still have to be mined, and we are paid 1.111% per day, not all at once!

Haha! What a joke!

There should be crypto-police and these guys should be arrested immediately.
vidocq

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:16:43 PM

Every investors, stage 1 or stage 2, will receive their coins during a period of 90 days after IPCO close (1.111% per day). This is done to protect the market.

Why can't stage 1 investors start receiving their stage 1 coins when stage 1 closes ?
do-d

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:10:29 PM

like the idea of this coin

sent 0.05 BTC

and lets hope its not a scam  Smiley
SkillRoad

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:12:29 PM

great news thanks.  yes i think this coin will do well i like the goals alot.
LMFS

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:16:55 PM

We have no reason to scam you. Why? Because you are getting coins in exchange for your investment. It's not like we had a reason not to give you those coins. It would only crash the value after everyone would get angry. The coin will be release on February 2th (it's already done and ready to go).
Update!
Well, we don't have a lot more to said but our coin is 90% ready.

I thought it was ready to go?

We didn't add any incentive to get in early because we don't want to rush you. This is what scammer do to push you in. Not us. We know we will still be here in a month or 12. Take all your time, look at what we are doing and then do what you believe is best for you.

Ah the considerate type. "Don't want to rush you". But we did add early buy in bonus haha. oh...And better yet a weighted system to spark competition to invest us to invest more to get better return in coin amount. especially when you see your coins drop and guy above you gets 4x what you get for less. not how any IPO works.

This is not a race, there will be a lot more promotions after the coin is released.
It is a race with "weighted" system. Whoever has more money gets larger piece of the pie...but he then gets some off everyone else pie too. off course its a race.

bump for visibility
Had to add this. There is none. This dev should show his face and where he lives with contact info. All IPO or even IPCO should have this available. unless there's a reason. coin fails in the market...thats our risk. no harm no foul. But he runs with our cash... yah we will hunt you down. That's the only reason for secrecy.

IPO closing date is fix in concrete. It give you more info before deciding to invest.
Nothing about is fixed in concrete. just like you can refund investment at anytime. Just say no... i wont accept IPCO after feb 2. quite simple actually. similar to not giving refunds after Jan 31st. Its a manual task not fixed and automated. Respect your investors.

Good idea but the RDD/BTC ratio is not set, all investors are sharing from the 5% premine so eventually the rewards will drop as more people invest in the IPO and this is not a second generation coin but a clone. It might be cheaper to buy after the launch from miners than falling for the dev get rich quick scam.

Closing the IPO on february 15th will allow you to do that. If we close on february 2nd, you have no idea what the value could be. If you can buy Reddcoin cheaper after the launch, don't join the IPO.

Reddcoin
This one proves my point of not protecting investors. If market prices rises above cost of IPO then people wont buy on the exchange they will just buy ipo. but... this will strip coins from people who invested before they new the value. REDD Dev can you not see this. If you can't understand this basic concept how do you have the capacity to grow a useable coin in the world. ignorance. "Oh facebook will say yes cause i think this coin will be great" is that your plan. PROTECT the investors interest since they invested in yours.

Edit: We change our mind, we are not doing that. Keep reading...

Hi everyone,

We had an idea so we could reward early investors and keep our IPO the same.

On february 1st at 11h59 PM PST, we will reward one of the early investor with a sum of 250,000,000 Reddcoins. Those will be on top of what he will receive when IPO close on February 15th.

The winner will be randomly selected and your chance of winning are according to the amount of shares you own on february 1st at 11h59 PM PST.

This will bring down the amount of coin available at the end to 5.2 billion.

Let us know what you think.

Reddcoin
Another weighted system. nice!!!

No it doesn't have to end before the coin is released. People usually invest in things that already exist and this is what we have decided to do. 2 weeks after coin release is still early investor. Rules were set and clear from the start, it would be unfair to change them.

We could livestream the result to prevent the possibility of cheating.

Reddcoin

Actually people do invest after something exists. but when they do it doesnt dilute existing investors value. I honestly don't think you know what you're talking about.

say google shares were  $1 prelaunch.
I bought 100 shares prelaunch for $100.

Google goes public and jumps to $10 a share.
My net value is now $1000.
now you decide to buy 50 google shares at $10.
Guess what... my net value is $1000 and yours is $500. but i made a profit you didnt.

Your system is if you bought shares once on the market you can still buy them at $1 not the market value of $10. but you also take shares from me at the same time. You didnt invest like i did but you can still benefit. seriously i shouldn't have to explain this  further.

As with any IPO, we don't do refund.

This is the only thing you try to do correct. protect yourself from losing BTC not the investors.

The only rule i am trying to change is one..

Early adopters must get more than people who invest after the coin is released thats all i want to change after that i will try and invest more and help...

Otherwise i have just wasted my investment IMO

I understand your point but unfortunately, it's impossible to please everyone. As I state in previous post, there was no incentive to 1st or 2nd week adopters, it's a 4 week plan for everyone. I decided to add the 250,000,000 coins giveaway to please some of the early investor and it's the best we are willing to do.

Hopefully, you understand our point. We really hope you are willing to help us in this project as we will need the help of every investor.

Reddcoin

We don't want you to please everyone. Just the investors.
1. Proper coin distribution not weighted system favoring more btc invested.
2. End IPCO Feb 2nd.
quite simple really.

Let me answer all at once because I still have a lot of work to do before launch.

We didn't do anything yet with social media. We know it can be done and this is what we need to know. We have a good project and we believe in it.

Promotion will be done everywhere. Once again, nothing is out. We only create this bitcointalk trend to let you know about the release and the IPO. Nothing else. This doesn't mean we won't do anything. We have nothing to promote yet, the coins is not out.

We still need to build our team. This will be done once the IPO close. There will be some devs guy and some PR's guy.

We don't have a funding goal. We will do our best with what we have. We are already to 10 BTC. Just with that we can easily build a Facebook app and much more.
You have nothing to do before launch. you stated you won't do anything til IPCO closes. so no work until feb 15th. Promotion won't be done everywhere. You don't have the marketing capital. You don't even have a team. Handouts please. You spent .01btc to make a KTC clone and .1 btc to get source code. So .11Btc in exchange for 33+BTC invested....for better terms $88USD into $26,400USD.  I am impressed.

templebar,

We don't have a goal to reach with our IPCO. We will do our best with the amount we have at our disposal.

Nothing is special about Reddcoin. It's a Litecoin clone. Why reinvent something that already work? We're not planning on building coin value with Reddcoin features.
Did your best with $88 to have a coin made. nice quote that Redd is nothing special and that you don't plan to build value.

I guess the only thing left is to protect investors at this point.

Block explorer will be available from day 1. You will be able to follow those coins. I'm pretty sure that if something unusual happen to those coins during this period, it will crash the market.

Well $88 turns to 26,400. You probably would walk away. Not to mention no Dev is occuring til after IPCO closes. if coin tanks on market no need to waste precious on building the brand, right?

After all that went through this thread the dev has zero desire to protect investors. None.
LMFS

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:37:08 PM

the contact form on reddcoin.com no longer works.
grbox2001

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:50:38 PM

like the idea of this coin

sent 0.05 BTC

and lets hope its not a scam  Smiley

That is not how investing works. You don't just "hope its not a scam!"

The people behind this coin have provided no information. Yet they have already taken in over 35BTC. That is more than the median annual income in the United States. This thread is filled with supporters that all have very recent accounts. There is no activity on social media to support this coin. The twitter page had one post, the reddit page has two threads. The Reddcoin has two threads on Reddit. If you have invested you should try to get your money back. All of the BTC deposits are going to unique wallets so it is very hard to track the coins the devs receive. People used to get mad about 1 or 2% premines and now people are supporting a coin that has an almost 5% premine?!?!

STAY AWAY!

To any investors I hope things work out. For anyone on the fence and thinking about investing you could at least wait until after the first IPO stage closes to see if that pays out. But I could see that just being a con trick to build up an even bigger investment amount for the 2nd round!! 
Jahno

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:07:39 PM

Oh great another scamcoin!   Roll Eyes
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:12:04 PM

Luckily, I save my money again from scam.
LMFS

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:42:33 PM

no replies from Facebook either.
ReddCoin (OP)

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:24:00 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 06:50:17 PM by ReddCoin

Hi everyone,

We understand you are worry about your investment. Unfortunately, we have no way to prove at 100% our intentions in the future. We have present our plan and we try to be transparent about everything we do.

We use blockchain.info to receive the payment because it's the only way we can track who is sending the payment.  Without unique address, we are not able to know where payment are coming from. Every website use this method to receive bitcoin payment from their customer.

Also, we have no way to answer your requests 24/7 as we can't be in front our computer all the time. Please allow us 12 hours before receiving a reply. We are truly doing our best.

As stated yesterday, I will give a more accurate time range where we will release Reddcoin tomorrow. Release will be done between 10 AM PST AND 2 PM PST. Both windows wallet and source code will be release at the same time. You can visit our website to get more info.  

Thanks for your support

Reddcoin

REDDCOIN - THE SOCIAL CURRENCY
www.reddcoin.com
LMFS

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:52:17 PM

well... you can't prove your intentions. But what about taking steps to protect the people who put trust in you. PROTECT INVESTORS. How will you do that?

LMFS

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:18:22 PM

if you're in the US or Canada and looking to invest. pm me first. But only if you're willing to identify yourself and speak on the phone. I have an idea for this IPCO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: