Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2  (Read 688928 times)
LMFS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:23:17 AM

Somtimes, not being afraid to speak from your heart and actually take action will take you much farther than wherever criticizing and moaning will.

it's interesting those that are "moaning" as you call are actually "not afraid to speak up". It wasn't whining it was stating hard facts in the system. It's the the lack of intelligence of the Developer when addressing issues is most bothersome. The fact your language was used doesn't dictate your ability to move further in life. Will you be telling Facebook execs that they are "fucking" stupid for not accepting your coin. Is this your PR move? It's impressive.
setinstone

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:31:56 AM

How about we all just wait and see what happens release day is tommorow let's do everything we can to make this coin as profitable as we can so we can all make some money life is a gamble and I'm excited to see what happens even if this coin crashes and burns at least I can say hey I gave it a shot on to my next venture but if it does well I can happily say the gamble paid off

LMFS

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:37:45 AM

How about we all just wait and see what happens release day is tommorow let's do everything we can to make this coin as profitable as we can so we can all make some money life is a gamble and I'm excited to see what happens even if this coin crashes and burns at least I can say hey I gave it a shot on to my next venture but if it does well I can happily say the gamble paid off

You're right. Should just wait and see. Hopefully the 14th the ROI doesn't look really awesome and then you wake up the next morning cause someone invested and your ROI gets sliced  in half cause your coins did. No house paid or shiny new car. I'm not in any more and i still insist the Dev should end ipco feb 2nd. You guys deserve it for handing them 36,000$.
wwonka36

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:49:22 AM

You're right. Should just wait and see. Hopefully the 14th the ROI doesn't look really awesome and then you wake up the next morning cause someone invested and your ROI gets sliced  in half cause your coins did. No house paid or shiny new car. I'm not in any more and i still insist the Dev should end ipco feb 2nd. You guys deserve it for handing them 36,000$.

LMFS has a point. If the IPCO closed on the 2nd, they would also have way more investors because the long second stage scared alot of potential investors away. However the math works, everyone's a little happier and from top to bottom. REDD has yet to explain why this can't still be done. It benefits your whole IPCO list, not just the very few. How is this not a win win for you and us?
indigon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:59:24 AM

Professional people also don't walk off stages, or scream at employees, or lie.. right?

I used one curse and that's your response? I was hoping you'd react like that. Shows how realistic and down to earth you are. Look at the specific words instead of the meaning behind them. Why don't you correct my grammar while you're at it?

Somtimes, not being afraid to speak from your heart and actually take action will take you much farther than wherever criticizing and moaning will. But you'll probably not even comprehend these words and tell everyone how horrible of a PR guy I am because I said "moaning" and talked about "substantial" things.

Things are moving forward everyone. I joined this team 3 days ago and we are making serious moves. I will update you as much as I can. I did not know Reddcoin before 3 days ago and all I did was simply private message him to ask if he would want some assistance. I can take a screenshot if you don't believe me. Forum admins can attest if necessary.

My point is - with a combined effort of even 20 people this can be a serious movement. We have plans in place and I'm on board 100% to make this happen. Let's make this happen together, as a community, as supporters, as people who can work to build something together.

Enough...Ricky, that was the single most unprofessional public relations response I have ever seen. Everyone on here that is posing questions to you and your team are being logical, cautious business men. You degrade us because of our prudence after it has become obvious to everyone that the Bitcointalk Alt form has suffered losses at the hands of about a half a dozen scams in just the last few weeks. That is complete foolishness on your part and shows lack of empathy or understanding...

Please do not ever insult us (your investors, the only reason why this coin will exist) again. Levelcoin, Neutrons, Neons, Visacoin and several others have made us as cautious as we are and that should be completely understandable to a "PR professional" such as yourself.

Deal with your supporters with respect and honor, not blatant disregard and irresponsibility.

BTC: 1PmcexFQGQ8ax51MfwmvAVLaQMLgd8A1jc 
LTC: LZqrgT7r6v1dXSNz2CcyacTcLx4BiB3Gqy 
USDe: GTQ83soyutN44KrLY8TfYbQGnMMiQF7emT
bwfighting

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:09:00 AM

totally agree!!!
wwonka36

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:41:42 AM

Yeah, REDD I get it if everything isn't perfect. However, ignoring investors is a sure way to tank a coin that depends on community support to grow. Well actually from what I have read so far in this forum is not the HYPE about the potential of REDD like it should be. Instead it is 15 pages of doubt, unanswered questions and "My way or the highway" garbage responses. Dev's should want to listen and answer questions that can make REDD bigger and better. REDD's IPCO formula is flawed and you never addressed this. You haven't even met us halfway on the second stage talks..lol Plus you ask the community to give their time and skills. Hmm....

I'm on board and that's what gives me the right to express my concerns and expect answers. I'm not angry, but seeing poor Dev decisions before launch really sucks.

Peace,
wonk

P.S. I think all investors should put NIXING the 2nd stage to a vote. REDD should be happy...over the moon in fact with 42 bitcoins!!
ricky0819

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 04:47:19 AM

Okay, please allow me to re-clarify my position in this. I am also an investor just like all other investors. I am not the developer. I do not make the decisions. When I invested, I knew full well what the risks were going in. I have voiced my opinions just like you did.

I am trying my hardest to make this launch go farther than anyone here believes it will go. I am working directly with the developer now to make everything come together simultaneously. It's not easy. I don't have unlimited time unfortunately.

I am also not screaming SCAM at every corner after either investing, investing & refunding or just accusing. I understand and see the possibilities you are all talking about. Regarding payouts based on %s and everything, I am not a part of that. Allow me to make this clear again - I do not partake in payouts, developing or any formal decision-making. I am a marketing person and am doing what I can for this coin just because I want to.

For investors who are invested with an interest to help everyone win, please contact me. I thank all the investors for their support because those funds being invested are helping US make a bigger marketing push. The more invested, the more we can work with and the more potential there is.

I DON'T control anything other than the marketing efforts. I can help answer certain questions - all regarding marketing - but I cannot give you answers regarding ICPO coin split, future development, release dates/times, etc. This is NOT my jurisdiction.

Attack my position if you will. I see a lot of "attacking" in this thread. I see the logic behind a lot of it, but I am not participating because it is not a part of my job description within this community. I just don't appreciate people trying to burn this project before it even starts because we as a WHOLE can use all the support we can get.

Please remember: I am a normal guy, random investor (in the 200's) trying to work together with everyone. I believe in teamwork and I know my skills can help improve the overall value of the coin. That is my goal. Thanks for reading and I know some of you agree and can help with this launch.
wwonka36

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:55:42 AM

Sorry Ricky, your kinda the number two guy getting a lot of flak because the Dev won't show. Its the day before the BIG LAUNCH!!! and he is away. I don't mean to be Debbie Downer but dang there are a lot of Red flags. I'm not yelling Scam, but I am whispering unfair.
Nothing personal....just business.

So after the first stage is over, everyone still gets to worry for 13 more days instead of working for the growth of the RDDcoin.

wonk
charles99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:08:35 AM

Glad I didn't send any btc to this scam.  Reminds me of the scam from Mcxnow.com .  Lots of scammers around , so everyone becareful!
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:09:17 AM

Redd.OakPool.com is giving away 2 MILLION Reddcoins to Miners!

OakPool is celebrating launch day by giving away Reddcoins. We want everyone to have an opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses so we’re offering a number of ways for all miners to earn more Redd.

First, Block Finders will receive a BONUS of 1,000 Reddcoins!

Second, miners who choose to donate will be entered into a random drawing for 10,000 Reddcoins every day!

Third, miners who refer their friends to OakPool will be rewarded and the one miner with the most referrals will be rewarded with 100,000 Reddcoins!

Come to Redd.OakPool.com for more details and don’t forget to sign up!
LMFS

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:11:41 AM

2 easy fix's.

1. Change coin distribution to be relative to investment, not weighted.
2. Close IPCO feb 2nd.

its getting to the level where mining is better. Investors unhappy that know better.
wwonka36

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:23:24 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 05:46:16 AM by wwonka36

Yeah it would be nice if all of a sudden REDD dev agrees to close Feb 2!! Everyone who didn't believe would be like aww damn!! lol Redd would get praise, the investors would be way more likely to offer assistance cuz you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours..lol   REDD, you could make it happen.

I'm just gunna stick that in the old suggestion box.
wonk

edit... Also to add, if closing upon launch is not considered then why shouldn't refunds be extended until Feb 15th? You lock the investors in Feb 2nd but our coins aren't locked in until the 15th.
bwfighting

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:45:16 AM

i just want to know the launching time....
kelvinliong

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:46:35 AM

i just want to know the launching time....
You never know because they need to have instant mining

Let's color the MOON: YENui1eF9LuVpZiTdp8Vf4G77cgnnkDDTD
LMFS

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:00:28 AM

edit... Also to add, if closing upon launch is not considered then why shouldn't refunds be extended until Feb 15th? You lock the investors in Feb 2nd but our coins aren't locked in until the 15th.

That was also a point i made. Dev insisted they didn't want to pressure or rush people into investing. See that coin was legit before investing to reduce risk. If you can opt in up til feb 15th you should also be able to opt out as well. that's "if" the Dev is true about offering a near risk free investment.

Opting out last minute is a risk. Coin could do well and you kick yourself. So... make it a 2 way street.
multibit

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:16:33 AM

So I just applied for 0.x BTC worth of Reddcoin in the 1st IPO. What I am going to get in return ?
grbox2001

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:49:14 AM

So I just applied for 0.x BTC worth of Reddcoin in the 1st IPO. What I am going to get in return ?

Sadness.

or 1% chance you will make a profit.
ReddCoin (OP)

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 06:55:47 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 04:13:37 AM by ReddCoin

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being late to the discussion. I tought about this and here is what I think could be a good compromise. We really need your help in the next weeks and we need to work together so let me know what you all think.

I'm ready to bring the reward for stage one to 2.2 billion. This is twice the current amount of 1.1 billion. This would left only 3.25 billion for the second stage and would give a huge avantage to stage one investors.

Let me know what you think, we need to start working together on this if we all want to succeed.

thank you for your support

Reddcoin

REDDCOIN - THE SOCIAL CURRENCY
www.reddcoin.com
ricky0819

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 07:06:50 AM

Less than 1 hour left to invest in Stage 1!

Click here to signup for an investor ID and invest before Stage 1 ends (within 49 minutes of this writing).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: