Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's suppose that Bitcoin became universal (used everywhere you go)  (Read 25594 times)
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

Well,this is one of the greatest aims of the crytocurrency industry but the long run effects like loss of taxes cannot be underestimated. But let me ask largely, is our taxes really used the right way?People are using our taxes for their advantage. Making and fating themselves.We still have a lot of problems the tax payer go through yet the taxes are collected daily,weekly and monthly. What are they used for.I believe that we will be able to manage things one day without taxes.

19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:04:49 PM

Well,this is one of the greatest aims of the crytocurrency industry but the long run effects like loss of taxes cannot be underestimated. But let me ask largely, is our taxes really used the right way?People are using our taxes for their advantage. Making and fating themselves.We still have a lot of problems the tax payer go through yet the taxes are collected daily,weekly and monthly. What are they used for.I believe that we will be able to manage things one day without taxes.

There would be further limitations put on how we currently handle bitcoin, and businesses would be forced to suck it up and play by the rules. After all, bitcoin would no longer be “new” or “different” or “lonely.” It would classify as “regular” currency. Such action might even lead people to become nostalgic for the money they once used, whether it’s the euro or the yen or anything else, and many might find themselves attempting to use traditional currency in the same way they’re using Bitcoin now.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

when bitcoin became universal it will be accepted by all as a legal tender which can be exchange to any goods because it is accepted by all and we can say bye bye to the paper moneys that is circulating in our country in which way we can save also the environment
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:27:38 AM

when bitcoin became universal it will be accepted by all as a legal tender which can be exchange to any goods because it is accepted by all and we can say bye bye to the paper moneys that is circulating in our country in which way we can save also the environment
paper money is irreplaceable. this is a global agreement to keep using paper currency. trade between countries using fiat currency as the official exchange rate.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

paper money is irreplaceable. this is a global agreement to keep using paper currency. trade between countries using fiat currency as the official exchange rate.
The paper money will get replaced in the future and that is for sure because the digital money will come into our countries and that is because it is more practical and easier and more convenient to use rather than the paper money. Bitcoin is slowly revolutionizing the world in terms of being a good investment and soon to become a great mode of payment.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

The paper money will get replaced in the future and that is for sure because the digital money will come into our countries and that is because it is more practical and easier and more convenient to use rather than the paper money. Bitcoin is slowly revolutionizing the world in terms of being a good investment and soon to become a great mode of payment.

Well here's the thing, crypto can and probably will be universal but that doesn't necessarily mean paper money will be obsolete. These two have some functions that are specifically for their uses. Digital may be the new norm in years but fiat will be as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:18:32 AM

I imagine bitcoin become universal, I think it will make bitcoin to be accepted in all country and the chance for bitcoin to be used as a new currency is wide open. we might see that will be many stores online and store offline that will accept bitcoin as the new payment system so they can have the more potential customer that will buy in their shop. and in the customer side, if they are travel to the other country, they don't have to carry a credit card or debit card or physical money, they only need the hardware wallet which we can use our Android phone and they can make a transaction if they want to buy something.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:09:24 AM

How your country gonna survive if you only use Bitcoin in a daily basis? I mean a country cannot survive if individuals doesn't pay taxes,well with Bitcoin you don't pay any tax right?

Bitcoin to be universal must be regulated by government for the welfare of all. But thinking of it as means of payment of products and for our daily needs, i think not all can really use it easily because we also have to consider those people who didn't even have know how in IT.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Hi,
Let's suppose that Bitcoin became adopted everywhere such as paying bills with Bitcoin,getting salary with Bitcoin,shopping,restaurant etc...
How your country gonna survive if you only use Bitcoin in a daily basis? I mean a country cannot survive if individuals doesn't pay taxes,well with Bitcoin you don't pay any tax right?
How this gonna be possible? Please shed for me some light on this.
Thanks

Every product that sell on merchant or restaurant, its attached taxes by government and call VAT ( Value Added Taxes). Government should not worry about this because every bitcoin transaction recorded and its much more easier for government to collect taxes from every transaction
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

If BTC replaces fiat, I'm expecting taxes - again....
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

There are many dreams in this life and one of the dreams is that to bitcoin is being accepted by every country and everywhere in this world. Nice dream is in it? Though there are lots of country in this world who finally allow Bitcoin in their country its good things because as technology advance people will depend more on technology. As day advance people love to invest their time online. People are depending more on virtual world. Then there must be some strong terms and conditions should be included to its better future coz here we are talking about the future and its necessary to including taxes with using terms and conditions. More like future is future lets hope for the best and think positive about this matter.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

I'm going to keep my bitcoins Smiley I wonder what price will be in one bitcoin, and how many people will use it.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

If the bitcoin became universal ,where ever you there is bitcoin and it will be accepted to any establishment arpund the world so that is I think the last goal for bitcoin and cryptos to be asccepted anywhere  , bitcoin holders is noe in the comfortable zone of using his ,her bitcoin, for it is universal already.
cryptosfr

Activity: 89
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

"Let's suppose that Bitcoin became adopted everywhere such as paying bills with Bitcoin,getting salary with Bitcoin,shopping,restaurant etc..."

.... You really want to use  Bitcoin  for than and  miss high reward if  BTC value pump Huh  Bitcoin is a store of value , always  being  it, like gold  . You dont  use it  for  such thing   better use fiat  money for this .  In  my opinion  BTC  is  trading value, you use  it  for trading  and you cash out into fiat some of your  profit. If you want a  utilty  token or  crypto-currenty   better  use   a cheaper  token  or  something  more stable
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

Hi,
Let's suppose that Bitcoin became adopted everywhere such as paying bills with Bitcoin,getting salary with Bitcoin,shopping,restaurant etc...
How this gonna be possible? Please shed for me some light on this.
Thanks
I dont think my country’s government will allow it to happen and i believe too that no other country will allow it to happen. The country’s need for finances has to be met by people’s taxes and if they allow only cryptocurrency to be the main currency they will for sure impose regulations like taxations and many other regulations.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:13:47 AM

It is something that should become possible in the coming few years.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:44:39 AM

If bitcoin became universal then it will be use anywhere in the world ,so this is the time if it will come true ,that bitcoin will be successful for its last goal which is the acceptance of bitcoin to business all over the world, ang the bitcoin holder will be very comfortable to use for it is universal and accepted worldwide
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

If bitcoin or others cryptocurrency become common and merchant accepting it, I am believe government have a way to collecting taxes from cryptocurrency transaction. Technology always evolve and government must be adopting cryptocurrency if want to take benefits from crypto transaction.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

it seems I've read that belgium and bali already have bitcoin atm so in my opinion in the country can already accept the use of bitcoin and I also can use bitcoin to book the hotel.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
cleimor4e

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

That will be one heck of a development if that happens and life will be easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: