Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:33:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's suppose that Bitcoin became universal (used everywhere you go)  (Read 25594 times)
Christopher_Hayes

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

Well, what are taxes for? It's so the government can fund infrastructure, among other things. If the physical currency is no longer existing and it's replaced with bitcoins, then that means that the government has accepted and legalized it. If this is the case then that means bitcoins will have taxes by then. How do you think it's going to affect the bitcoin users if they start putting taxes on bitcoin?
denuhaqiqi

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

the government will always take action with little risk and they can control to be able to maintain the stability of the country's finances. think of many people, not individuals. so they must be wiser in making decisions about crypto. rules they will always make to protect the country, and through that regulation they determine how much they can apply to taxes. it is impossible for the government to leave it free to circulate without any income for the country. we can enjoy technology and progress now, because there is a tax role that we pay to the country. and the state uses it to build infrastructure and facilities supporting this technological progress.
Jateng

Activity: 1323
Merit: 152

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

Hi,
Let's suppose that Bitcoin became adopted everywhere such as paying bills with Bitcoin,getting salary with Bitcoin,shopping,restaurant etc...
How your country gonna survive if you only use Bitcoin in a daily basis? I mean a country cannot survive if individuals doesn't pay taxes,well with Bitcoin you don't pay any tax right?
How this gonna be possible? Please shed for me some light on this.
Thanks

I think if it is already bitcoin that we are going to use and take away fiat, Government will also collect tax from it. A country with tax is impossible. Source of fund of our Governnent and every other Government is tax.
Regarding the use of bitcoin universaly, I think it has and advantage and disadvantages. So no need to convert dollar to peso and vice versa. But not all people have android phones and internet connections so I think not all people can get used to it.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Hi,
Let's suppose that Bitcoin became adopted everywhere such as paying bills with Bitcoin,getting salary with Bitcoin,shopping,restaurant etc...
How your country gonna survive if you only use Bitcoin in a daily basis? I mean a country cannot survive if individuals doesn't pay taxes,well with Bitcoin you don't pay any tax right?
Thanks
Hm. I think it can be used all over the world why? Because even in my country, cryptocurrency is not popular and many people do not use crypto or they don't believe on how ot works. However, I want also to foresee the boom of bitcoin because I want it's price to grow up and make my btc as a payment tool wherever I am.
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

Well I think that if BTC becomes universal to the point where most people pay for everything with it then most likely governments would make regulations for crypto.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

maybe bitcoin can be used to make payments as you mentioned it but you must be able to see that bitcoin has a very high risk because the total supply is very limited so it will make the price unstable and dangerous if used to make transactions or payments.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

I think when bitcoin became a universal currency and there will not be a physical money anymore it will be the time when the government is finally regulating bitcoin and the start of taxing bitcoin transactions. How much it will cost, we never know, but we can expect the government to put taxes on it once cryptocurrency replaces fiat currency.

It will not happen but IF such a situation could take its place, the price of Bitcoin would stop to be volatile. Suppose, BTC would be cheaper then but people could feel at ease using it.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:10:26 PM

This is callig for government regulation,when Bitcoin become universal, then we must be ready to have government influence and policies coming in place in the BTC community, as government must have a stake from tax,base on transactions from Bitcoin trading,
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:38:03 PM

It seems to me that in the future they will somehow solve this problem. maybe taxes will be paid from bitkion

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

If it will be possible then lets face the consequences. If time comes that government would regulates bitcoin then everyone must to pay taxes. People must  be honest about paying taxes. 
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

Blockchain technology is here to solve the numerous issues affecting humanity, surely Bitcoin is the future currency of the world, I believe the time would surely come when bitcoin would replace fiat currency or co-exist positively with the major fiat currencies in the world. It would surely become a reality in the very near future.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

If it will be possible then lets face the consequences. If time comes that government would regulates bitcoin then everyone must to pay taxes. People must  be honest about paying taxes. 
government legalization and taxes maybe could be our obligation before bitcoin could used in any place.moreover for universal usement.if both of this factor happen, we will see it can be realized.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

I don't think if a currency legalized in a country it won't have a tax deduction I am sure it is have a tax deduction when you pay or buy something using bitcoin. And I think it would be easy to the government to put the tax deduction in any transaction of bitcoin if that's gonna happened in the near future.
Evetemot

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

government legalization and taxes maybe could be our obligation before bitcoin could used in any place.moreover for universal usement.if both of this factor happen, we will see it can be realized.
People would be honest about their taxes but the government should also give them some facilities against their taxes because government machinery runs only on tax payers. Taxes are the big revenue for a government. Anyway when all the governments legalize bitcoin and people use their coins all over the world, they will be in a state of relaxation and fell the whole world like a global market.
bitcoinMyLife

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

I don't think if a currency legalized in a country it won't have a tax deduction I am sure it is have a tax deduction when you pay or buy something using bitcoin. And I think it would be easy to the government to put the tax deduction in any transaction of bitcoin if that's gonna happened in the near future.
When bitcoin become universal and the whole world start using only bitcoin and there is no other currency in the market, people will feel ease and happiness because they will be able to use their coins all over the world without any bank transactions and exchanging. They will easily use their wallets for payments. People will enjoy cashless society.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

When bitcoin become universal and the whole world start using only bitcoin and there is no other currency in the market, people will feel ease and happiness because they will be able to use their coins all over the world without any bank transactions and exchanging. They will easily use their wallets for payments. People will enjoy cashless society.
Maybe that won't happen or that's really far from reality, fiat won't be removed from each countries since it is the basis of their nation, bitcoin can be adopted as an alternative currency and can be used all over the globe, that can bring quick and easy transactions to us who support bitcoin, as we don't need to bring cash or card while enjoying our journey even outside our own country.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

bitcoin can be used for any payment when bitcoin already has clear regulations about using cryptocurrency, including bitcoin, because when there are no clear regulations, it will be difficult to use bitcoin wherever you want because not all platforms can accept payments using bitcoin.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

Hi,
Thanks
I think if this was happen the transactions will be more easier wherever you go and the life I think will become easy especially to those senior citizens. For I dont think that there will be wrong about this.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

of course it is impossible if the government does not take advantage of bitcoin, let alone a lot of trading. although not directly, but I'm sure it will be picked up too. eg personal tax

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

Such an outcome of events would be very interesting from the point of view of the ordinary consumer of services and goods.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: