Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will win?  (Read 573 times)
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

I have no idea if bitcoin will be worth 12,000 at the end of June. But I'm sure there's only one way the whales win anyway. Because they have money to not sell their coins and quietly wait out the correction. Well, you and I get only crumbs from their lunch.

June and July are almost over. 12000 it definitely will not cost, here at least 8-9k is already a high probability.

I do not know who will win, everything can be a winner if the price of ethereum and bitcoin reaches the highest price again,
wen can keep patient and keep calm Smiley
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

no need to know who will win, which is clear at the time when bitcoin prices will increase each month will benefit many parties.
wulian18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?
It is now clear that the market is still a bear market. Bitcoin prices have fallen below $6,000. The market is still fragile, with no funds to enter, but there are some sell-offs. It is very difficult to reach $10,000 again this year.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

no need to know who will win, which is clear at the time when bitcoin prices will increase each month will benefit many parties.

The winner never quits and quitter never wins. Rightly said by an author as those who stay long and hold it will be a winner as last year people who continue holding it where the winner in the end and those who sold in between considering it will not rise, or it is bubble etc lost huge  money making opportunity.

max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

No one can predict who will be a winner because the value of bitcoin are unstable. If you gain profit in the end of the month you are the winner and you loose a profit you are a looser.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?

I think you just want to make sure the panic happens to yourself, we all know the market is likely to experience a downward trend and this will last until the end of the year. I assume recovery will occur early next year.
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

Bears keep winning for now, hopefully it changes soon.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:51:34 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 01:07:43 PM by renz0

We are already in the month of July and the winner is still a bearish market because another exchange has been hacked again.If this hacking issues won't be resolve and will repeat in the coming months then this bullish will be observe all throughout this year and this gonna be a bad luck for us.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

As you see bearish remains the winner since bitcoin I'd not forth increassing and this is mids of July so I don't really know the next step of bitcoin, as of altcoin I know the growths relys on bitcoin.
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

I think whales always win. And we can only envy them and fix the profit when the market is bullish.
Absolute truth. But in this market we also can make good money, no matter-bearish or bullish.
Bitcoin is a coin that goes up and down like any other coin. which distinguishes it from Bitcoin remains at a very high price even in declining circumstances. so it's great to have and support Bitcoin, and I'm sure for Bitcoin to win in the end.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

I think whales always win. And we can only envy them and fix the profit when the market is bullish.
Absolute truth. But in this market we also can make good money, no matter-bearish or bullish.
Bitcoin is a coin that goes up and down like any other coin. which distinguishes it from Bitcoin remains at a very high price even in declining circumstances. so it's great to have and support Bitcoin, and I'm sure for Bitcoin to win in the end.

Bitcoin is always on the top coins that had a huge amount and great potential. Second is ethereum with a great performance, last year the price was rapidly growing and I believe before the end of the year it will happen again.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

No one can predict who will be a winner because the value of bitcoin are unstable. If you gain profit in the end of the month you are the winner and you loose a profit you are a looser.

That is very true. Looks like the bears are winning the game but by the end of the day, the winners or the loosers are the investors and traders instead. Unfortunately, even predictions of most experts in crypto trading are not that accurate. Only manipulators decides the game.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

And finally in the month of June bear wins and it won with a very big margin, So for this month of July let's see who is going to win this July, I just hope bull wins this time.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

I think it's not worth to wait for this month to expect growth, most likely we again expect a fall, perhaps even up to $ 5000

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

That is very true. Looks like the bears are winning the game but by the end of the day, the winners or the loosers are the investors and traders instead. Unfortunately, even predictions of most experts in crypto trading are not that accurate. Only manipulators decides the game.
But I also think that cryptocurrency has great potential in this industry, through their superiority, they have a great chance to win in this battle because many investors want to invest in cryptocurrency.
nikitin-sasha

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

I think the bears are winners this month. Bitcoin will be 6000. In August, the market can change direction and you will be able to see at least 7000-8000 dollars for bitcoin
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

Maybe authoritative experts say something and predict only in their own interests, in any case no one can predict how future events will develop.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

The winner never quits and quitter never wins. Rightly said by an author as those who stay long and hold it will be a winner as last year people who continue holding it where the winner in the end and those who sold in between considering it will not rise, or it is bubble etc lost huge  money making opportunity.

I do believe also that the one who succeeded are those who didn't quit, those who never say die but sometimes if you know that you would end up losing most of your money then I guess it's the time to still and keep it low still didn't quit but manageably still on going with a mind full of  techniques and strategies on how would you manage it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

At the moment I think all of you guys know that the whales are winner. LOL. I don't know how much money the whales have that they can easily control price of whole crypto market like that. Seem like the whales don't wanna let Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies rise back in this year cause until now price of BTC and all other cryptocurrencies are really low and there are no signal of a new pump.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

i think in the end bears will win, just because crypto cannot stay like it is right now.  We have too manipulated market and that why we have such problems like x10 dumps and x10 grows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: