Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:30:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will win?  (Read 573 times)
nguyenhien844

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

It depends on the mood of the whale. Personally I hope it will be a rise soon. But probably the declining trend will continue for a while. Or sideways. But I think it's a good opportunity to buy alto coins.
I agree with you. This is the time for investing alto coins and It is predicted this coin will go up in the end of this year
Politkiw

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

I want this to be true and bitcoin has grown to 12 000$, but I will be a realist . I don't think that's going to happen.
nikitakittt

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

Well, it was June and all we saw is a further decline in the market and the forecast for the coming months so-so
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

It's not really sure, because it looks like the big whales are still together and until they're really ready to sell, but prices are not yet rising, that's what they're doing, and hopefully keep a price of whether what is the price right now so they can keep buying coins at today's cheap price. This one bear market that has so far still takes a long time before it starts but we should not expect it to be a bull market at any time or soon.
kiltvstors

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

now the price of bitcoin is too low, until the end of July there are several weeks left . I don't think bitcoin can grow to $12,000.
Sissttemm

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

my optimism tells me that there is still a chance that in the next few weeks bitcoin will begin to grow
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?
bearish market wins, its already half of the year and there is still no sign of increase on its value, I think this year is full of bearish market, we must be patient until bear market is done.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?

The Bitcoin today (July 2018) is fluctuating between 6,800$ to 5,700$ for a couple of weeks and if this continues in the following months I don't think that Bitcoin will hit its peak again more than 20,000$. Just let bitcoin and altcoins recover from its bad standing lately. I have invested a lot in Bitcoin and Etherium and I did not sold anything yet, I am patiently waiting for the right time until it meets my desired income yet.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

all want to win, but you need then in Socratus
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:55:35 PM

It won’t be until 2020 that the market will start to grow. For now, there’s too much bad news, and the security of people’s funds and on the cryptocurrency exchange market is weak. There have to be done radical changes in terms of security of deposits.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

It is currently July and we still can not see the price of recovering. I still expect the recovery in Q4 2018 of market value will grow strongly. At present, the buying power is very weak, it is difficult to value altcoins and bitcoin increased sharply. Bitcoin is also affected by bad news, futures and margin contracts. I see the whales continue to buy more than they have, I see the exchange is still benefiting in this bearish market. In my opinion, whales always win.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

June has passed, and we have gone through half of July. Bitcoin still, it still falls and increases. There is not any indication that it will go up or down. I continued to hold his Bitcoin and wait until it came back up.

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

It won’t be until 2020 that the market will start to grow. For now, there’s too much bad news, and the security of people’s funds and on the cryptocurrency exchange market is weak. There have to be done radical changes in terms of security of deposits.

I totally agree with you, but I think in near future maybe even at the end of this year we will see at least 13000 dollars per bitcoin and at least 1200 dollars per ethereum! There is also good news coming out too and we can't always have bearish trend, that's not what we want anyways.

Shemanlucid

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

I'm sure by now you must have get answers to your question,
My view is that people are being volatile and diverse, because some people enjoyed the bear market while some enjoyed the bull market.  Just make something out during the bear and bull market.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:44:14 AM

I think whales always win. And we can only envy them and fix the profit when the market is bullish.
Absolute truth. But in this market we also can make good money, no matter-bearish or bullish.
indeed for Bitcoin very capable of reliable. indeed with the ever-increasing development of Bitcoin is able to generate profits that are much more increased and a reliable advantage. so with Bitcoin is able to be a winner.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:39:51 AM

I think it is good to to see the bull market but there is a big chance for the bear market to be here for soome months. So in my opinion, it will be bear market for this month. We all need to be more patient to see the bull market to come.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:44:16 AM

I think the market is still in a bear market, so it may continue to fall at this time.
Because people are not desperate, and the end of the bear market is a sign that most people are starting to feel desperate.

vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:46:53 AM

Bitcoin is still trading sideways for now and this might persist for months or the rest of this year.  We should buckle up dig in and hold our Bitcoin for good value in the future. Remember that when you sell is when you make your trading condition permanent,  gain or loss!

ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

I do hope btc will be back in the old days where it skyrockets as much as 20k dollars so that everybody wil receive good profit. Most likely it will not be this summer.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

It depends on the mood of the whale. Personally I hope it will be a rise soon. But probably the declining trend will continue for a while. Or sideways. But I think it's a good opportunity to buy alto coins.
I agree with you. This is the time for investing alto coins and It is predicted this coin will go up in the end of this year

Yes, let us simply wait when the end of the year comes. I am sure that in December, we will see the bull run of the best cryptocurrencies. Just go on holding your crypto and forget about any panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: