Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will win?  (Read 573 times)
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:21:41 AM

I think that it is difficult to predict for sure but I think that btc will win the market forever and no other coins will be its rivals, I think that altcoins aren't in trend now, as ether, neo, dash, at least ripple are chosen by experts
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

It's already the middle of July. And the market is still worth it. What to expect is not known. But definitely you have to wait. If only this pause did not last for a couple of years. And then a lot of people are being eliminated during this time.
werumkeq

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

Nobody can foresee will's identity a champ on the grounds that the estimation of bitcoin are insecure. On the off chance that you pick up benefit toward the finish of the month you are the victor and you free a benefit you are a looser.
Gostevoi

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:24:09 PM

June already passed. bitcoin has not grown and has not reached the price of$12000. most likely, bitcoin will begin to grow in price towards the end of the year.
truemmu

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:01:48 AM

The cryptocurrency market has been short from the beginning to the present. This market is still in the development stage. Now it is only the beginning of the cryptocurrency market. We will soon see the huge prosperity of the market, so I think the biggest winner is the patient. Long-term investors
coinnywide

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

And you see that now the crypto market has dropped since June. There has been no change after 3 months crypto is in a very worrying position. I hope, crypto will recover after this painful 3 months. And hopefully there is new hope in the next month.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

June already passed. bitcoin has not grown and has not reached the price of$12000. most likely, bitcoin will begin to grow in price towards the end of the year.
They have actually done so because of so many bad news hitting the market. In either case,
I quite understand one concept that on the long run, the bears will be highly crippled. They have already won,
but will soon be crippled in no distant time.
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

This year is indeed in crisis but not a crisis of confidence. Try looking ahead, be sure to see one victory. Now get up and the future plan is definitely crypto will be good after this month.
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

This year is indeed in crisis but not a crisis of confidence. Try looking ahead, be sure to see one victory. Now get up and the future plan is definitely crypto will be good after this month.
Unfortunately this thing didnt happen but one thing we can be thankful about is that BTC is resisting its price from going down and also the market is not that bad especially for those who buys BTC when the price is low.
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:42:50 PM

Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?

There is no struggle of supporters for the promotion and supporters for the decline.
There are some people here who have large amounts of money and they manipulate the crypto currency market as they want.
Now they want to force everyone to sell their assets at minimal prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: