Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get a beautiful woman.  (Read 2463 times)
Sanserif (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

A believer

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:32:59 PM
Merited by drmilind2004 (1)

Reading through your post makes it amply clear that English isn't your first language; which is a good thing, because otherwise the subject line would have seemed very offensively sexist, and objectifying women, and all that.   Wink

All I'll say is don't obsess over her.  There are literally millions of beautiful women out there.  In fact, every woman is beautiful, some make it easy to find their beauty; in others, the real pleasure is in bringing out that beauty, and then it is a joy to behold.

Go out in the world around you, make friends with women, and you'll gradually loose the fascination you felt for that resistant girl.

Now, infatuation isn't a bad thing; it cements a relationship.  But here, your obsession is one-sided, and is merely hurting you.  So, get over it, and get infatuated with some other woman fast, a woman who is receptive of your attention this time.  Good luck in your endeavours of the heart!  Smiley

Wow. That is really good. I am a fairly good speaker of English, and that suffices. But they are just the same (women I know ). They change before you know it you are irrelevant.
hidhowu2

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

you will know a beautiful woman by its eyes
Sanserif (OP)

A believer

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

you will know a beautiful woman by its eyes

That is really funny. How now? By its eyes?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Sanserif (OP)

A believer

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

You must be handsome Cheesy

I am fairly handsome in my opinion. But that has little to do with it.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Sukarjo

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:57:16 AM

Undeniably this time is all the money. When you have wealth, it will be very easy to get a beautiful woman. I think you should show that you are well established and ready to make him happy with all things
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:33:51 AM

You should hang out and take care of them more
tuljan

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

You should hang out and take care of them more
You can't take care of them if they don't want it.
So you're back at the square one.
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

Every human being can change over time, and we will not be able to guess it. The woman is now changing maybe she wants to start living a serious life.
Pecinan

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

things you've experienced naturally
the first thing I do is change my personality to be more example I keep my penampila, way berpakaina and also my body odor
second I work hard and also work smart because with memilki woman money will easy to come to me Undecided
Biet12

Activity: 146

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

very easy. enough capital and a neat appearance and nice all good kendaraanya. and most importantly multiply the money. With money all women can we subdue

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
tuljan

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

very easy. enough capital and a neat appearance and nice all good kendaraanya. and most importantly multiply the money. With money all women can we subdue

I don't know what kendaraanya is but I think I get your point.  Grin
Money can do wonders.
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

I recommend you not to change yourself for her. Just show her your love and your passion. Show her how much you can do to be with her. Sounds kinda romantic, but it should work
RomanPetrov1989

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

i'm sorry i just need make a post
And... I nothing know about womans )
totalmayhem

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

You should be for her caring and helping when she have a problems. You should also be able to listen and solicit for her favors. Then you will become someone close to her heart for her.
cremet86

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:39:37 AM

with money and attention because most beautiful women only see money but many also do not see the money but see how much we care hehe Grin Grin Grin
Micorpy

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

You can get a beautiful woman by being caring and support her financially.
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

Hello, I have known a very beautiful girl for a long time, nearly six years. I want her but I just can't seem to get it right. When we were younger I was a geeky unfashioned guy, and she was into fashionable skinny guys with cool talks and walks. Over time I lost my geeky uncool side for her and grew long hair and started wearing skinnies and trying to be cool. Now she is not into that anymore. She likes guys who are mature and loaded with money. I am totally lost. Any advice? She just keeps changing.

You lost the real 'you' thinking that the fake 'you' would make her want the real 'you'.
But things change, including her personality and so is her taste when it comes to men.
You have to get back your geeky image and show her that geeky is sexy.
Show her more colors, show her that her life would be more wonderful with you in it.
It boils down to how we make the people around us feel.
Good luck.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
Cryptoshaker

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

Be yourself, I myself have a very well-off life. not all beautiful women in the outer appearance but also have an independent nature and do not depend on others. look for a woman that allows you to walk together for your future.
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

Search on fb and join the groups of single. I am pretty sure that you will found the beautiful girl in that group. You can try to join in onlinedating more bbeautiful girls waiting for you there.
Perak99

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

A woman is an emotional being, so only through text and words you can touch her heart. Especially if you can tease her funny, then make her feel comfortable, then increase the routine and intensity of intimacy, then you will be surprised to see that women are actually easy to open romance through chat.
When the chat is full of affection, guaranteed he will not meet you. It is even he who will invite you to meet soon!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: