Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get a beautiful woman.  (Read 2462 times)
Tomox

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

The first man must be brave and not inferior must be confident to be mature, harmonious, romantic

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

You have to be handsome and rich, but in my opinion wealth is ranked first
AANBALAN

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

Hello, I have known a very beautiful girl for a long time, nearly six years. I want her but I just can't seem to get it right. When we were younger I was a geeky unfashioned guy, and she was into fashionable skinny guys with cool talks and walks. Over time I lost my geeky uncool side for her and grew long hair and started wearing skinnies and trying to be cool. Now she is not into that anymore. She likes guys who are mature and loaded with money. I am totally lost. Any advice? She just keeps changing.

I don't think you have to be handsome to get a beautiful girls just be pleasant and make some money for your self then try one
Tissuecoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

Just tell her how you feel about her. don't try to please her or do thing you think she likes or she is into. Ladies like guys who a bold and not afraid to express how they feel about someone. The key to a woman's heart is through her ears, tell her how you feel around her and stop trying to please her.
RaggeonGeorgia

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

Hello, I have known a very beautiful girl for a long time, nearly six years. I want her but I just can't seem to get it right. When we were younger I was a geeky unfashioned guy, and she was into fashionable skinny guys with cool talks and walks. Over time I lost my geeky uncool side for her and grew long hair and started wearing skinnies and trying to be cool. Now she is not into that anymore. She likes guys who are mature and loaded with money. I am totally lost. Any advice? She just keeps changing.

Stop trying to make her like you, just be yourself and wait for the one who will like you as you are
Champeeon

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

I will like to ask if you have ever talked to her or express your feelings before? Do youy even know what she was really interested in?
Some girls look as if they love the "cool" guys but that is not true. all they want is a genuine guy who will be willing to show them true love. Don't assume what you think she loves, i'll advice you talk to her about how you feel. There is no difference in getting a beautiful woman and the not-so-beautiful ones. they are all human. 
Alagga

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

First impressions are everything, so make sure yours is a good one. The way you begin the conversation can set the tone for the whole exchange. Approach the beautiful girl with confidence, assured that you have the qualities to attract her.
torkinakiza

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

There is no mathematical formula or algorithm to understand women. (i dont want to offend, 50%fact 50% joke). Everybody changes. So, be natural, if she dont likes, well you are totally losf if not you can catch another beautiful woman Smiley in the world there a lot.

Cheesy
kacrut

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

only time and money can all be obtained.
walkerkev

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

Woman basic needs want a man who is in control of the situation and can provide.  Strong enough for work but can also raise a kid.  The issue is society has them brainwashed and fucked up.  So they are confused about what they want as instincts are clashing with culture.  Good luck!
Ethercool

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

Then it's about money. Invest in coins, wait at least 1 year and hope it's work  Cool
favour147

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:34:23 AM

beautiful women are easily attracted but you need confidence and humor, those 2 qualities are very important to a woman
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

There are some thoughts that keeps you from doing what you can do. By reading your post , meaning you've not even proposed to this lady. How would she know you have feelings for her?. You keep telling yourself you ain't gonna get this lady. Sometimes ours is just to approach. Just go ahead , hit it straight and leave the rest for her. If she wants you , she will say yes. If NO, SHE WILL SAY  no. So go give it a shot .
Gogdo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

Beautiful woman is not difficult to be found. If you go to places like USA, India, South Africa, Korea. But I want to tell you that to find a well behaved woman idea difficult thing.
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

Nowadays, it is very hard to find a beautiful woman. But if you found someone who is pretty enough for you. Do a great effort to have her attention. Make jokes that make her laugh. Be a good man and make good friends. I believe that's my only advice.
C.limag

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

First, there's nothing hard in getting beautiful woman because every woman is beautiful. All individuals are beautiful on their on way. Second just always be yourself and let everyone, most especially the girl you want to pursue see and know who you really are as a individual. Lastly don't wait or search for your love. Let the right time give to you who meant for you.  Wink
Turinglabs

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

Go Gym
RavenousKatana

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

Aside from money, sense of humor is the best option then effort  Wink.
UconBit

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

You changed. She changed. People change. That's just how life is. She matured. You tried to be what she liked at the moment but it was just a temporary thing.
imunk

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

Many things that man didn't fully understand even thought it's has been over billions or more years first the universe and second woman.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: