Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ♎♈♉♊[PRE-ANN] Zodiac [ZOD]-12 Coins -What's YOUR Sign? Coming soon♓♒♑♐♏  (Read 4398 times)
zodiac12 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:54:19 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 01:06:22 PM by zodiac12

https://i.imgur.com/ZmFGSX1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QvEll61.jpg
Number twelve is considered to be one of the lucky numbers. In astrology and astronomy, Zodiac is a circle of twelve 30 degrees of celestial longitude: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio,Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces . Similarly, Asian nations have the "circle of animals", or Chinese Zodiac based on the year: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. It is befitting that there should be a cryptocurrency honoring the long-time traditions of both western and eastern culture, as well as the lucky number 12.
During the entire lifetime of Zodiac, approximately ~12(+) total coins will be mined. Zodiac team do not claim Zodiac to be rare. Rather, our simple goal is to have a unique currency with a strong community support.  

Zodiac is a cryptocurrency that will use Scrypt as backend (latest source codes for stability) for anonymous peer-to-peer transaction.

There will be 0.8% premined for exchange listing, bounties, and giveaways to attract more adopters.

Our promise is that we will deliver enjoyable mining experience upon launch. Our developers have many years working in programming, and creating Zodiac is a journey for us.

Both Linux and Windows will be available, and Mac after launch if there is a strong demand.

Github source will be available when it is readied at https://github.com/zodiac12

Zodiac Information:

Upper coins: ~12 (+) coins
Starting difficulty: 0.00024414062
Difficulty Retarget at every block
Block Interval: 45 seconds
Coin per block: To be determined
Block reward will be halve every 84,000 blocks
Available: Linux and Windows

Pool: None yet, please contact/post in this thread
Online Block Explorer: In development

We would like Zodiac to have more people signing up in this thread to receive giveaways. The more the better it will be !

As the launch day is getting closer, we will update information in this thread.

We are welcoming suggestions !

katsoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:55:06 AM

Well I love to study astrotheology, so Im especially looking forward to this launch!

FROZEN:F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
GET 60 FREE SMARTCOINS BEFORE 01/27/2014

- USDe - Best coin of 2014!

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!

microCoin [MRC]

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe

UFO - COMING FROM OUTER SPACE
Pandacoin is the first coin with block reward decreasing every day! Pandacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409109.0
NOBLE   9ephfLvWYcy8BPaPBuJ1TQ12AK88k5HTLu
Tips       EJ1o1tqeE9wtBK5Gn9cayrt6GkUFcjPRHE
Frozen   F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:58:11 AM

I think you should release a separate coin for each sign.
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:04:20 PM

Nice coin and nice logo.

I think you must add some bonus rewards based on date to the coin code, that will be better (smth like EAC bonuses).

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zodiac12 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:21:28 PM

That would be fun. But it would consume huge bandwidth/nodes. We got our hand full with just Zodiac  Undecided

With Zodiac, each coin is representing each sign. I'm Aries by the way.
golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:26:35 PM

can you add release date and block reward?

thank  Wink

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:27:47 PM

I think there are already plenty of coins right now.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:07:47 PM

Oh crap and here I was thinking this was going to be innovative. When I seen 12 signs I thought 12 different levels of coins or something kewl. But nooooooo.. All this is, is just another scam by a greedy dev with no money to buy their own mining equipment. Yawn.. pass.
zodiac12 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:57:41 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 10:21:49 PM by zodiac12

Oh crap and here I was thinking this was going to be innovative. When I seen 12 signs I thought 12 different levels of coins or something kewl. But nooooooo.. All this is, is just another scam by a greedy dev with no money to buy their own mining equipment. Yawn.. pass.

Instead of denigrating dev/the coin with little proof, you should spend more time mining other coins if you do not want Zodiac. If you are a dev yourself, you will run into exchange listing problem and attracting/give incentive for other people to help building the network. We devs have regular job and help making Zodiac is a part of our hobby/passion, and nothing more. IMHO, Zodiac is also better without trolls. Also, by bashing Scrypt, you are bashing about 144 devs/contributors who are building the foundation. Good job.

PM: going by your profile you are supporting anime coin, which is also Scrypt-based. Conflict of interest? Your words are meaningless.FAILED
MMos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:07:09 PM

Instead of denigrating dev/the coin with little proof, you should spend more time mining other coins if you do not want Zodiac. If you are a dev yourself, you will run into exchange listing problem and attracting/give incentive for other people to help building the network. We devs have regular job and help making Zodiac is a part of our hobby/passion, and nothing more. IMHO, Zodiac is also better without trolls. Also, by bashing Scrypt, you are bashing about 144 devs/contributors who are building the foundation. Good job.

PM: going by your profile you are support anime coin, which is also Scrypt-based. Conflict of interest? Your words are meaningless.
LOL! the dev/their frd made a new account just to fight accusations, such innovation!

zodiac12 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:42:23 PM

Nice coin and nice logo.

I think you must add some bonus rewards based on date to the coin code, that will be better (smth like EAC bonuses).

Thanks Cloudpost. I think we will implement a block reward system because it sounds fun.
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 11:56:53 PM

Aries ftw

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
Mystery-Man

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:56:19 AM

Looks interesting, although the community as a whole is shifting more toward 0% premine. Perhaps lower your rate if you feel that you can not go completely without?
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:14:59 AM

.8% premine isn't too bad...

-tb-

zodiac12 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:21:32 AM

Looks interesting, although the community as a whole is shifting more toward 0% premine. Perhaps lower your rate if you feel that you can not go completely without?

We might go lower actually, but again, for us this is a comfortable range. It is easy being a miner, but the process of setting it up, debug codes, working with pool manager/fixing their issues, and working with exchanges consume a lot of time. The biggest issue, however, is having enough of coins for exchange(s) listing and attracting more people via giveaways. If we lost 1 adopter because of this premining percentage but gain 10 more adopters via giveaways, we rather pick the later road.

We can do zero pre-mining but with IPO but that would be viewed in a worser light.

Devs with zero-premining already have capitals that we do not have.
michaelsss

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:35:26 AM

zero premined is better but the project need to go forward ,i understand .premined under 0.5% seems good
zodiac12 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:36:14 AM

Just an update. One of the guy on our team suggested adding block reward based on 12 period (12 Zodiac) and each Zodiac would be different reward. I am just wondering which Zodiac worth more  Grin
BOJ

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:07:13 AM

Who can tell me when 12coin will come?
alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:35:21 AM

Perhaps, you can make 12 wallet with logo for each sign, that people can take her wallet sign, juste to change the logo before compile each.
Little more work, but that will be great
yuemoon

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:41:14 AM

scam

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757270.0

Angry Angry Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: