Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Decision in panic!  (Read 5950 times)
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Panic is the worst enemy on the market. You should have a strategy that could save you from thoughtless decisions. Once I bought a coin when it started growing. I had panic because I was afraid to lose an opportunity but that coin fell very quickly Grin
Well, do not let us panic, because everyone has to face the mistake itself to draw conclusions from this situation. No need to make decisions when panicking, panic can not bring something good, just endanger yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
no, i keep calm and try not to panic when experience bad thing for me.
such as buying a number of coins and coins are experiencing a drop in prices are derastis. I try to stay calm

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

Stay calmed don't panic whether theirs some any straggle on the markets. Think positive hoping for the good output comes. A lot of business will encounter for the down and up of a certain companies they all experience this kind of circumstances but they dont lose hope.
Vladpotov12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

The cryptocurrency market (like any other one) is cyclical. In the history of bitcoin there were a few large corrections, up to 80%, but then again bitcoin conquered new peaks. So there is absolutely no need to panic.
SugeshTrade

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

I won't panic easily for I know what's going on in the market. The red market that we are experiencing today is just normal and the bumpy ride is just normal. Its up to us if we hodl patiently and wait til the right time it goes up again.
idex100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

In my early days in trading,it was always rigged with panic, looking back back now, I  realize they were emotional decision rather than logical ones.I even got caught up a number of times in pump and dump schemes. Decisions in panic are always bad.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

yes when we are panic we always take wrong decision .It is my personal experience.It create  fear in mind and we became pasimistic.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

Of course, I think everyone has made such decisions. But, in my opinion, this is usually the case when someone has invested the last (or part of his last ) money and is afraid for them. If you are willing to lose what you invest, you will make sober decisions in my opinion.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
knolix

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

MeVu

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

Very hard times we have now. I did some bad things with coins and I won't stop regretting it, I would have thousands of dollars by now if I wouldn't have been nervous at the start. But we have to look forward if we do anything like this (selling all coins...).

GriTBitS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

yes when we are panic we always take wrong decision .It is my personal experience.It create  fear in mind and we became pasimistic.
Panic is not the best quality for a trader, so you should avoid it so as not to lose your money. To make a profit you must always think clearly. Errors can happen to anyone, but to minimize them you do not have to be nervous again.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

Ayoofe

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

Panic is not a good characteristics that a trader must possess, infactv a trader should always make every means to avoid panic situation. Panicking is what makes sellers sell early and be deprive of the expected profit. During the time when more people panic then a smart trader buys.
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

I had a bad experience. One day I wrote the key of my wallet on bounty form. Well and in a panic, I began to ask everywhere that the admin removed the key. The key of my wallet is still somewhere in the spreadsheets. It is a story about stupid and bad admins. Since then, I very carefully choose bounty and do not participate in everything. I will even agree to buy some information about reliable projects. I hope www.menlo.one will somehow share information.

Deulealis

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

If you take a crypto currency, then I'm a beginner and do not get into similar situations. But I understand that I need to control emotions so as not to put errors.
trrewqs

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Of course, it was like that. But it is necessary to draw correct conclusions from this. All I understand is to think with a cold head and not take hasty decisions

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

Making decisions in times of panic is very risky, because panic will make thinking without logic. Many of them make panic decisions and they regret it. Decisions in Crypto can give you benefits and also losses, decisions in crypto are the most important then never make a decision when panicking.

mmocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:17:21 PM

I lose an opportunity and one that I can't forget was the DASH bull run that I've bought at $65 each. The price went up and starts to slow down, I constantly checked the price while I travel. It came to mine that I think I need to dump before I lose and so I did.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

As any person I often make wrong decisions and realize it only after a while. At the time of the decision, it seems to me that I'm doing the right thing. Perhaps I make such mistakes due to the fact that the crypto currency market can not be predicted for sure. But anyway I always analyze my mistakes and fix my strategy with any new experience.
Frenc4man

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

I think that everyone had such situations. What to sell tokens is not on time, and then regret it. Alas, all people panic, and it is very difficult to control.
btcefeyigit

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

The hardest decision for investors in the crypto market is during the panic. causing investors to lose money. so be patient and calm when following the stock market.
Salloystic

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

You have to be bold in your decision you want  to make. Don't panic at all. Crypto is a dependable business, devote your time to it,make a good decision and you shall make huge money from it if you devote your time to it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: