Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:05:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If 1 BTC = $10,000 in 2014..... I will treat you guys to something .  (Read 13590 times)
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:09:35 PM

Like if this will ever happen  Shocked 10k $ meh .. I don't think so

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:15:41 PM

Nobody knows when Bitcoin will hit $10,000. For it to do so, the banking system will have to remain in existence. Yet basic financial concepts suggest that a BIG banking crash is due any time. In fact, it is probably only the inertia of the people using fiat for their everyday lives that is keeping the crash from coming. Things in places like Ferguson, MO, just might set it all off.

The point is, if the fiats crash, even only part of the way, and Bitcoin goes to $10,000 or more a bitcoin by the end of 2014, airline flights might not be available for anyone to go anywhere. Chain reactions might do anything to the economy. It can happen fast. Consider the chain reaction of neutrons colliding in an atomic bomb. FAST!

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
DomoMan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:28:44 PM

The question is: When will BTC have the purchasing power of 10K? In other words, when will I be able to buy a regular cheap car with 1BTC?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:42:00 PM

The question is: When will BTC have the purchasing power of 10K? In other words, when will I be able to buy a regular cheap car with 1BTC?

Yes. That would be nice to know. I sure hope that the crash doesn't accelerate so fast that there is a major disruption in things that money can buy before I get to cash in some of my bitcoins and spend the fiat.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:58:16 PM

When I say I want BTC to rise to $10K... I'm talking about $10K in today's purchasing power... not some bullshit inflated $10k that buys you a cup of coffee, that's useless

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
DomoMan

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:09:40 PM

When I say I want BTC to rise to $10K... I'm talking about $10K in today's purchasing power... not some bullshit inflated $10k that buys you a cup of coffee, that's useless

Exactly, but thats what I want. Also, why would you cash out in FIAT? Isn't the point of BTC being a currency where you buy directly with BTC? Shouldn't you save taxes too?
Let's say BTC goes to 10K out of nowhere in a huge rally in the next 10 years and we all become millonaires. Would you really cash out a big quantity of that BTC into fiat? they would fuck you up with taxes real bad.
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:39:09 PM

Exactly, but thats what I want. Also, why would you cash out in FIAT? Isn't the point of BTC being a currency where you buy directly with BTC? Shouldn't you save taxes too?
Let's say BTC goes to 10K out of nowhere in a huge rally in the next 10 years and we all become millonaires. Would you really cash out a big quantity of that BTC into fiat? they would fuck you up with taxes real bad.

Unless I can use bitcoin to purchase hookers and blow, yes i will cash out

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:22:55 PM

Count me in, how many BTCs did you buy exactly? An increase of 20x is insane if you have lots of money in this.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:29:47 PM

Hook me up with this offer..I also like to get drunk at the weekends if someone else is paying the tab Grin..thanks in advance
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:11:52 PM

Like if this will ever happen  Shocked 10k $ meh .. I don't think so

no body knows dude , no body knows  Roll Eyes
Yes any thing is possible in this world just four year ago no one know this is going to touch 1000 and its happen

cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:25:50 PM

no seeing this happening

Grownwithbtc

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:36:47 PM

Probably you wont, but I still believe in BTC :}
SpongeBTCants

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:19:48 PM

How about OP resets it for next year (xmas 2015)
martinnew

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:18:03 PM

Treat me by sending that HOPE shirt when 1BTC equals 10k, make it one dozen.   Grin
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:14:28 PM

Probably you wont, but I still believe in BTC :}
Yes I also still believe in btc and hope is best thing which is first step in our success

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:18:08 AM

I doubt that'll happen considering the time we have left lol

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 09:42:32 AM

no seeing this happening

Something dramatic would have to happen within 4months like a Dollar Collapse, a War, even some heavy positive regulation or Bitcoin integration to a multi national company such as Amazon would probably not be enough

martinnew

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:48:24 PM

no seeing this happening

Something dramatic would have to happen within 4months like a Dollar Collapse, a War, even some heavy positive regulation or Bitcoin integration to a multi national company such as Amazon would probably not be enough

A war? No one would like BTC to be 10k in exchange of war.  Grin
mustang77

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:40:46 PM

Give us a nice treat next year  Kiss
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:09:57 PM

no seeing this happening

A war? No one would like BTC to be 10k in exchange of war.  Grin

Wars are constantly raging. I will gladly see a permanent price floor of USD $10k BTC established in exchange for all war ending for the rest of time.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: