Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin NOW ??  (Read 926 times)
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

For me now, many projects are very attractive because I believe that today many projects still have the opportunity to grow, because for a very long time, investors and the market were hungry, now the first steps to a new wave of interest have started to appear.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

What's the best altcoin to invest in it RIGHT NOW ?

There are many altcoins now and it is very difficult to understand which of them is the most profitable. I am holding ETH and XRP, but I also found KickCoin, Crypterium, they are worthy.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:16:13 AM

In my opinion, now the best altcoin to invest is nxt, because the coin is very stable and follows the btc movement, I've tried it and I often get profits there, if the price of nxt goes down you don't panic, because it quickly recovers and when the price goes up you should sell coins that you hold.
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:44:38 AM

I see there are a lot of altcoins now the best to invest are Ethereum and NXT, because the value is too low and when you buy it you will get more coins that you have, I am sure that in the next few days the prices of these two coins will reach prices highest.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:51:30 AM

I think the best altcoin to trade right now is ethereum because the value is very good and cheap not less than 200 $ when the price goes down you don't panic and hold it temporarily, so when the price goes up you should sell coins.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

What's the best altcoin to invest in it RIGHT NOW ?

If you want to figure out altcoin which is other than ETH, I recommend that you see Athero. It is worth the eyes to see such cryptocurrencies. It is also has a great management team that will surely amaze you.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

BAT. It's pretty crazy how BAT is performing in this alt catastrophe. Might be the best performing big name alt this year.
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

if you start from the current prices, then this is etherium because it’s better than a promising coin and you simply cannot be on the market

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

I think many here would say the best altcoin is ethereum, im pretty sure because ethereum has a good potential value, although several atlcoins now takes a decreasing price but still ethereum is a good coin and it is the best altcoin so far for now next to bitcoin, ethereum has the second most volume coin in cryptocurrency also next to bitcoin, making it the best altcoin to invest with.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

Of course the best and most famous altcoin is the Eth coin.
But if you look at promising projects, I like the projects that create a decentralized cloud to provide more power.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:29:37 PM

dogecoin is the best alt of the year he managed to survive like the other crashing alt and dogecoin can continue to stabilize against it without falling into the ravine
It stable but it not a good choice to get you profitable and dogecoin is not the best altcoin of the year. There are many better altcoins like ETH, XLM, NEO, EOS ... and that is the altcoin that should be investing right now

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit