Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin NOW ??  (Read 920 times)
Action Gamble

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:23:37 PM

What's the best altcoin to invest in it RIGHT NOW ?
Now i don't trust in any altcoin, all the prices are down, i decide to stop buying in this period except bitcoin and ethereum both are the best for buying and the rest of altcoins are a crap.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

For me, ETH is the most reliable altcoin, but if you are looking for where to invest, you can consider younger projects, such as EOS.

I agree with you. I still idolize Ethereum as the best Altcoin today. All types of coins have decreased and you will see in the future Ethereum will rise again.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

to me, the best coin to invest right now is ETH and BTC, no more for any altcoin that advertising would chage your life or something like that! just full of scam.
or you might think about some top altcoin instead.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

to me, the best coin to invest right now is ETH and BTC, no more for any altcoin that advertising would chage your life or something like that! just full of scam.

Eth can actually be taken as this lower price. From this point, the return of the eth surely will be more. Nevertheless, I still think it would be more profitable to achieve higher returns with lesser known coins with potential.
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

I do not agree with BCH at this time when the battle between SV and ABC has not finished. BCH There will be a strong pump but not at this time. I add Stellar, the $ 125m airdrop will dump the price in the short term and there are benefits later when the mainsteam
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

Eth can actually be taken as this lower price. From this point, the return of the eth surely will be more. Nevertheless, I still think it would be more profitable to achieve higher returns with lesser known coins with potential.
Ripple and NEO becomes the best and became the flagship coin coins my mainstay in getting many more advantages that advance the market Cryptocurrency to get even more advantages that increase potential. It makes Ripple as an idol to be a valuable main coins.

koloroxki

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

I see xrp is currently very good. The market was very bad but xrp kept the price stable. The speed of transactions is also very fast and virtually no cost
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

Ethereum. Yes, ETH is an altcoin that still stays at the top of the top 100 which is good for investment in crypto. Although there are many other altcoins that are equally good with ETH, like NEO and others.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

One cryptocurrency I can recommend is BAT. BAT is basically a unit of account shared between users, publishers, and advertisers. Along with the token, you get access to a special browser called Brave. This browser is completely integrated with the token and it can effectively eradicate any malware that is threatening your PC. With these features, BAT is certainly more than just a regular token.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

I see xrp is currently very good. The market was very bad but xrp kept the price stable. The speed of transactions is also very fast and virtually no cost

right, I think XRP for now is worthy of being called the best coin, when other altcoins are dying XRP is actually able to stay competitive and even shift the position of Ethereum at CMC

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

Now i think any top 50 coins are good in coinmarketcap. This is a good times to buy there good coins and hold till end of year or 2020.i suggest following coins right now.
Trx
Neo
Eos
Iost
Xmr

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

This is Ethereum. I am sure of him. I think that Ethereum will grow despite all the troubles and hardships.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:50:15 AM

I'll probably go with the top 10-20 coins for now as they are in their very low price, especially ethereum and NEM. Both great projects, just sad to see people selling it all off due to the fear of the bear market. Now is the best time to buy though, alts BTC value have been on a steady phase lately and I think they are due to a bull run in a few months or so.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:52:53 AM

Still, XRP and ETH. I can see so much potential mostly that ETH is going to introduce a new technology which is the Ethereum 2.0 that might outrun the XRP in the next few moments. XRP also plays a very good game in the current market as it withstand the critical condition.
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:55:06 AM

right now i only believe in reputed top ranked altcoins only. I think in this situation coins that are at top 20 can be more profitable and less risk investment than others. Among others there can be good coins but this is not time to get more risky.  

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

I think the best Altcoin is still held by ethereum, there are many types of altcoins but I don't think all altcoins are good to hold and worth investi
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:09:21 AM

Best altc now
I think the best altcoin to invest now is eth. even though at this time the crypto price is still down. because eth is one of the favorite choices of many people. Wink

tiovaporo

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:28:10 AM

I keep to hold coins from mining
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:16:52 AM

I prefer to choose Ripple and Stellar, From the market movement that i see. I believe in the future it could be a good altcoin.
Previously i had some profit from Ripple, even i've just hold it for a while.

tiovaporo

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

I lost a lot on altcoins this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: