Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does KYC for Airdrop Worth It?  (Read 434 times)
thinknow11 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

Will you consider realising your personal information for the purpose of getting airdrop that may end up worthless?
Don't you think KYC for airdrop is another method of stealing people's identity?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:24:52 AM

KYC for AirDrop? do not give your identity information to scammers dude.
Most of ICOs are scam so most of airdrops are scam to never give your identity to scammers ever.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

I am always be careful in this case, we must save identity safely, I never use my identity for KYC in airdrop.
as I recall there is a nice airdrop that only needs to fill KYC/AML (polymath), and this is very profitable.
250 tokens per qualified participant, with prices in the market $1
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

I don't thing the Airdrop even without KYC worth because most of them are only scam or give you only few bucks....so I think it's ABSURD to send your personal data for a simple Airdrop...
Miosekogba

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

Oh no. I opposed that. Airdrop is not worth what to be doing kyc for. There are a lot of airdrop scammers .
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

too dangerous if Airdrop must use KYC.
better leave the airdrop like that. I agree with the second post be careful with Scammer.
dianikusuma

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

This is not comparable to what it brings. Moreover, airdrop started many scams are popping up. and this will certainly be very risky with the data we provide KYC. If I can still receive the bounty if you need KYC though also in doubt, but if limited to airdrop I think do not need KYC.
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

You should be concerned about that.
It is ridiculous to give out your personal information just for several bucks.
I will never do that.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

I think it is absolutely inconvenient to give identification documents to airdrops. This risk can not be entered to earn 3-5 dollars.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

Airdrop projects generally only need your email address, wallet address, Twitter and other unimportant information! If it asks you to provide some private information, then I think you should refuse to complete it! It is likely to be deceptive!

Hui8

Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

Will you consider realising your personal information for the purpose of getting airdrop that may end up worthless?
Don't you think KYC for airdrop is another method of stealing people's identity?

That sucks man. People are not even ready to give away their KYC's for bounty programs which pays you hundreds of stakes during the whole period and how can anyone start trusting the airdrops anyway.

The airdrops themselves are free stuff with no meaningful advertising strategy in it and how can we even trust these guys for couple of dollars?

What if the information is passed on third party and you will loose that just for few bucks and could turn your life upside down. Why to take risk.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

I will never give my KYC information for airdrop campaigns. It is risky to give KYC but airdrops usually give very little money. This is definitely a mistake.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

The current bounty campaign has pretty much asked about KYC. Investors also need to have KYC to invest. So I do not think it will steal our identity. There are millions of people using KYC to invest. So I do not think KYC is selling our information. it's safe and you should feel secure about it.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

KYC for airdrop is a total shit, most of the people dont want to do KYC for bounty campaigns, what more on just airdrop. Dont ever do KYC tor airdrop because they only want to scam and steal people's identity. It is not worth to risk it for a low reward.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

Well, sometimes a company wants to know who is working and and supporting them, so no matter how small they pay, they need a KYC before disbursing it. well, I think we ourselves judge whether the fee is suitable for KYC or not.
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

Precisely not worth it!  Do not need to share your data with other people.  If a serious company that has conducted a powerful ico and raised funds and has a great future then it is still possible.  
Kenevaran

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

No, you shouldn't do that, because the reward is very small for such an action.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

I do not see it as a method of stealing people's identity. I think it is just a simple form of verification to avoid members of their countries who have banned participation in the project.
There are many KYC users to make investments. So you do not need to worry about that. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
deep4u

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

Kyc for airdrop is done to remove fake participants from the airdrop campaign  and to make sure only legitimate people are eligible. But if you are concerned about your privacy then don't do that.
Krismanto

Activity: 574

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

I think it is very risky If you only follow the airdrop should use charging KYC because it can be misused our identity. I chose a better airdrop that doesn't use KYC is definitely very much. And if it is indeed very risky I better leave the airdrop.

Atm2020

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

I'm looking at this in a different perspective. There are many airdrops that worth doing their KYC. Some airdrops when listed will earn you more than $100. If you conclude that KYC for airdrop is another method of stealing people's identity, then what about giving out your identity to a failed ico? How do you measure that?

Moreover, many ICOs also do airdrop, you may wish to only participate in their airdrop, in this case you need  to provide your details to enable you receive their token.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

Better to weight the pros and cons, if you seen great opportunities about the project then maybe giving this information will be worthy but in the otherhand if the project seems to be scammy or just a pumped and dumped project, giving your personal information is not good, scammers and hackers will be able to use your identity for some sort of scams or unwanted activities.
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

depending on what the airdrop is. I'm sure, there are a lot of useless airdrops, especially those that do not have road maps, white papers and teams as developers. and you do not have to bet on KYC verification

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

KYC for airdrop is big 'N' and small 'O'! Gone are the days when airdrop were meant to push through an idea that contribute to the growth if cryptocurrency. These days people only create airdrop to solve their financial problem! I will advice not to give your personal information to anyone on the internet!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

freeairdrop is mean free,but if required to do kyc some good but too high risk,beware scam airdrop that sold your kyc data
Kryten12

Activity: 448

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

As alot of the KYC are done by professional companies such as Onfido and Bitcoin Suisse I do not think that the information being collected is for shady purposes. Most companies are following regulations set by governments and it also stops multi applications from spoiling it for others.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

I also thinking the same thing, why do they need KYC if they are just giving it for free and the anonimousity that the cryptocurrency promotes got tarnish. Maybe KYC should just be applied when investing or not at all.
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

I think it's worth it. KYC will help the project against fraudsters. It's really necessary for an Airdrop program. But there are also bad guys who create Airdrop and use KYC to gather information from other people to sell them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trixxie

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

I dont think it worth it to apply in kyc. We all know that almost of airdrop are scams or the rewards are so small.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

Lolz. Off course it is not worth. In fact airdrop themselves are not paying enough to us to give them the authority to ask for our KYC. It is not any premium sort of thing where the KYC is really needed. If they want to get verification done then they need to give us some more bonuses to be eligible for that one.

If they really care that much then why not they keep the different airdrops for getting the verification done. I mean they could offer airdrops to us if we verify at the official site provide that the reward for such airdrops should be 10x or more.  Cheesy
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

I think it's worth it. KYC will help the project against fraudsters. It's really necessary for an Airdrop program. But there are also bad guys who create Airdrop and use KYC to gather information from other people to sell them.
Selling your data is one thing, linking you to a real life person is another. There are stupid people who will include their wallet addresses which could be tracked. Now you know how much money the guy has and where does he live. I don't know about the world, but in Russia such thefts and robberies happen frequently.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

Absolutely no for Airdrop, 100% no. if it is for bounties i may consider only just for successful project bt for airdrop hell no! who knows what they might do on our identity might use it for ponzi scheming or to threaten people with our identity next thing we will know that the FBI is knocking our door.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Sell your personal data for $ 1? No thanks. I think that no one will participate in the airdrops if they will require a KYC procedure.
LazzierGGO

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

Whats!!? are you seriously ?! i cannot believe if Airdrop have a KYC for receive it. Airdrop give a little piece of there token for doing simple thing but are you seriously ?!
speechless abaout this haha, one thing i can say is don't join that!
Noobaru

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

It depends, but mostly no. If you really trust the company or project and you are doing KYC bounties with them, then you could consider doing one for airdrop also. But if this is some xxxcoin airdrop, then no, my suggestion would be, don't give them your personal details. There was on airdrop a few days ago, where they would give you coins if you do KYC, that was the only requirement. I just laughed and moved on. Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

Yes, but not all of them worth passing KYC in order to get tokens because most of them are shit. I could remember that I participated in polymath airdrop and we are to pass KYC, in that case, such airdrop worth KYC because the 250 tokens that was airdropped worth over $250.
Ayam1fish

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

Never will i decide to do a KYC for an airdrop. After all, how much do airdrops of these days fetch for you in terms of money? Imagine doing a KYC for an airdrop that is worth just $2, isnt it annoying? I dont do KYC for most bounties, talkless of an airdrop.
ishietan

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

It depends if the airdrop has a huge rewards. However almost of the airdrop are scams or jut giving small rewards.in Giving personal info for just a small rewards would not be worth it.
umar22pk

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

I think you have to be very care full about Airdrops, especially when they are asking about KYC.
Because mostly Airdrops pay nothing, so for nothing if you are disclosing yourself then it’s not fair.

In this scenario carefully check the project then provide KYC if project satisfied you.
Naitik

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

No definitely not for the airdrop. It seems to bea bug in the system. That people will share their information for 10-15$ airdrop. it is useless and the company asking for the kyc for airdrop seems to be a spam unless it has solid market behind it.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

Better to weight the pros and cons, if you seen great opportunities about the project then maybe giving this information will be worthy but in the otherhand if the project seems to be scammy or just a pumped and dumped project, giving your personal information is not good, scammers and hackers will be able to use your identity for some sort of scams or unwanted activities.

That is right to know better about the project before joining the airdrop which needs for the KYC. We all know that some of it being use by scammer for them to get your information and steal what you have on your account and even they give the reward sometimes it turned to be a trash coin because never been listed in the exchange to have value in the market. Maybe it can be another way to steal the identity. It is not good to give your identity unless you are sure for the success of it.

Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

I consider it a great folly, to transmit personal information about myself, as well as scanned documents to third parties for the sake of 1-5 dollars. But even so, not the fact that you will be paid. Think many times before doing this.
criptoman83

Activity: 336

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

Pass KYC to get tokens from airdrop is a very questionable pleasure. Huh I'm afraid to send anywhere my passport details, I'm even afraid to give it to my Bank. But send my identity data to uknown people for a few bucks? No.

Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

Yes, I believe that giving your personal information in order to get coins is illegal and I would not take part in such a Airdrop. My advice is to avoid such airdrops.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

KYC "KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER" with airdrops will be a big mess of your life.
there are many airdrops and even without KYC, they turned out to be fake or scam.
think of your identity with such small amount you will get! IF AND ONLY IF the airdrop is real.
labake

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

If I would say, documents submission for kyc doesn’t worths it when it comes to airdrop because they might be collecting people’s data for nothing reasonable and it’s very important to protect someone’s identity which I think it call for serious attention. Stay away from such airdrop
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

In no case do I have to go to KYC for airdrop. It seems to me that this is a scam. You can lose your personal data and get some dollars for it. I think this is a big risk.

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:53:47 PM

I vehemently disagree with the KYC practice as it pertains to airdrops, which are basically giveaways of often worthless tokens.  In other areas of crypto I can see where institutions are required to follow such policies by governments and in those cases I have no problem.  But for airdrops?  No way am I going to release my personal information to some fly by night company just so I can earn what could be zero.

Not that I would promote dishonesty, but if people are giving out unverifiable, false personal information, that seems like it would be the way to go.  The airdrop token's developers don't deserve to be in control of people's information and shouldn't get it.  It's almost as bad as giving it to a professional spammer or identity thief.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

In no case do I have to go to KYC for airdrop. It seems to me that this is a scam. You can lose your personal data and get some dollars for it. I think this is a big risk.
I am slightly alarmed by all these conversations about theft of personal data. Today, every user uses his documents, as well as phone numbers for registration on various resources and when receiving any conclusions. But at the same time, these actions at that time do not bother them. But if the provision of personal data occurs in any place, then there are indignations.
Spaikal

Activity: 442
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

I'm not bothered by the KYC requirement. Especially compared to the verification requirements for most of the crypto exchanges.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:12:58 PM

My identity is so important to me and i can't upload my identity to an unknown person because of an airdrop had it been it is bounty campaign i can still afford to verity my identity.
Gnompork

Activity: 200
Merit: 8

Power to gnomes!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

Of course you should not take part in any KYC. It's very risky for you. I bypass bounty and airdrop and ICO for investments which require KYC. Even a good project with a good team may not track the leak of your personal data. What to say about scams that can not always be recognized....

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

Well, sometimes a company wants to know who is working and and supporting them, so no matter how small they pay, they need a KYC before disbursing it. well, I think we ourselves judge whether the fee is suitable for KYC or not.
If that is really your take, then you're so ripped like a banana, soon eaten and cover discarded. KYC is meant to be a proactive measure aimed at tracing money used illegally. They only come up when there 's a possibility for substantial amounts to be involved and not the peanuts that airdrops are all about. Airdrop is a form of advertisement and their main interest is usually your email address or phone number, anyone of them asking for KYC sure has ulterior motives and the right thing to do, is simply to stay away.
ryanpargoz

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

Just be carefull
If a airdrop need kyc, u should research.
its airdrop legit / not ?
outside there are many scam airdrop.
Be Smart airdrop hunter

NoPlanB

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

Of course not, KYC is really dangerous thing.Especially it does not worth for airdrop.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

Never met with this. I believe that those 1-2 dollars for Airdrop are not worthy to pass this procedure. I would advise you to pay more attention to the bounty than to the Airdrops.
sctnygli

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

There is no need to provide your KYC for some worthless airdrops, which is very unwise. This is a high risk.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

Kyc for airdrop is total bullshit and shouldn't be condone, it's obviously an attempt to get your identity and probably use it to pepertrate crime most of them are impostors don't you ever release your identity or go through Kyc to earn airdrop which might later be shitcoin. On the last note stay clear of every airdrop that requires Kyc  
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

Most airdrops ask their participants to do KYC is because they need to qualify which is the real one and the fake one. But you also shouldn't always easily giving your own personal information to an airdrop without checking out first if their company is real or not.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

For me, to release my personal information all in the name airdrop is not actually worth it except the token to be air dropped is already in the on exchange and the worth is known and very high, else I can't divulge such inimportant information
ulia93

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

I don't thing the Airdrop even without KYC worth because most of them are only scam or give you only few bucks....so I think it's ABSURD to send your personal data for a simple Airdrop...
I agree with you, many airdrops pay a penny, but now I'm participating in one airdrop, which offers €50 in the Connecty project tokens, their CTY token is quite promising and the project has enlisted the support of European scientists, and more recently the team members presented their project at the blockchain conference in the European Parliament. Link to their airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4308745.0
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

I do not think that is bad about the presence of kyc for the requirements as an airdrop participant but I might expect the future to airdrop that requirement is dispensed and I am sure if that happens then airdrop participants will be more like bounty participants

zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

I immediately close such airdrops, where the KYC is required. A lot of fraud, where is the guarantee that my personal data will not be sold or used against me? KYC probably will pass, when there is confidence in the company and its team.
Gelith

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

I try to send my personal information only to solid and serious companies and if i don't trust any company, then i will skip this airdrop.
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

How much rewards do airdrops  even give to be demanding KYC from hunters.I will not do kyc for any airdrop.Airdrops are not worth kyc. Even with bounty,it is quite debatable and so many people do not want it to happen before receiving their bounty reward .Well it maybe that kyc is here to stay but it will take time to gain full acceptance.
YAyyas

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

Certainly NOT.
Be careful dude, your information profile will be misused by someone.
and I think Airdrop only need you wallet address and BTT username.
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

Unless i believe in the project, am never doing any KYC for airdrop. Some are just worth 5 or 10 dollars but will require KYC  Grin Grin
it funny tho. I dont blame them because if we all dont do it, they will change.
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

No way, it's the most pointless thing what I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.
Don´t do KYC when you are not an investor!
natka

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

Unless i believe in the project, am never doing any KYC for airdrop. Some are just worth 5 or 10 dollars but will require KYC  Grin Grin
it funny tho. I dont blame them because if we all dont do it, they will change.
If you do not believe in airdrops, then you do not need to participate in this project. And then no one You do not but require the provision of personal data. Although it seems to me that only in more money places it is necessary to assume such actions and requirements.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

I think that give your identity for airdrop is not worth it. The most of airdrop have 0 value. Also i didn't see any airdrop on this forum to ask for KYC. Even if they appear and ask for identity better stay away from them.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

KYC for an airdrop, I guess that's not necessary, we use KYC with a complicated system just for an airdrop for 1-5 usd, but I'll do a KYC if the token price that is given reaches 50-100 usd
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:13:47 PM

Interesting question. I do not participate in such airidrops, where such a procedure is required, maybe I miss the rewards for nothing. This is a matter of trust, I do not know how to check on the integrity of such companies.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: