Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:29:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does KYC for Airdrop Worth It?  (Read 433 times)
thinknow11 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

Will you consider realising your personal information for the purpose of getting airdrop that may end up worthless?
Don't you think KYC for airdrop is another method of stealing people's identity?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:24:52 AM

KYC for AirDrop? do not give your identity information to scammers dude.
Most of ICOs are scam so most of airdrops are scam to never give your identity to scammers ever.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

I am always be careful in this case, we must save identity safely, I never use my identity for KYC in airdrop.
as I recall there is a nice airdrop that only needs to fill KYC/AML (polymath), and this is very profitable.
250 tokens per qualified participant, with prices in the market $1
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

I don't thing the Airdrop even without KYC worth because most of them are only scam or give you only few bucks....so I think it's ABSURD to send your personal data for a simple Airdrop...
Miosekogba

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

Oh no. I opposed that. Airdrop is not worth what to be doing kyc for. There are a lot of airdrop scammers .
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

too dangerous if Airdrop must use KYC.
better leave the airdrop like that. I agree with the second post be careful with Scammer.
dianikusuma

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

This is not comparable to what it brings. Moreover, airdrop started many scams are popping up. and this will certainly be very risky with the data we provide KYC. If I can still receive the bounty if you need KYC though also in doubt, but if limited to airdrop I think do not need KYC.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

You should be concerned about that.
It is ridiculous to give out your personal information just for several bucks.
I will never do that.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

I think it is absolutely inconvenient to give identification documents to airdrops. This risk can not be entered to earn 3-5 dollars.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

Airdrop projects generally only need your email address, wallet address, Twitter and other unimportant information! If it asks you to provide some private information, then I think you should refuse to complete it! It is likely to be deceptive!

Hui8

Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

Will you consider realising your personal information for the purpose of getting airdrop that may end up worthless?
Don't you think KYC for airdrop is another method of stealing people's identity?

That sucks man. People are not even ready to give away their KYC's for bounty programs which pays you hundreds of stakes during the whole period and how can anyone start trusting the airdrops anyway.

The airdrops themselves are free stuff with no meaningful advertising strategy in it and how can we even trust these guys for couple of dollars?

What if the information is passed on third party and you will loose that just for few bucks and could turn your life upside down. Why to take risk.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

I will never give my KYC information for airdrop campaigns. It is risky to give KYC but airdrops usually give very little money. This is definitely a mistake.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

The current bounty campaign has pretty much asked about KYC. Investors also need to have KYC to invest. So I do not think it will steal our identity. There are millions of people using KYC to invest. So I do not think KYC is selling our information. it's safe and you should feel secure about it.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

KYC for airdrop is a total shit, most of the people dont want to do KYC for bounty campaigns, what more on just airdrop. Dont ever do KYC tor airdrop because they only want to scam and steal people's identity. It is not worth to risk it for a low reward.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

Well, sometimes a company wants to know who is working and and supporting them, so no matter how small they pay, they need a KYC before disbursing it. well, I think we ourselves judge whether the fee is suitable for KYC or not.
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

Precisely not worth it!  Do not need to share your data with other people.  If a serious company that has conducted a powerful ico and raised funds and has a great future then it is still possible.  
Kenevaran

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

No, you shouldn't do that, because the reward is very small for such an action.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

I do not see it as a method of stealing people's identity. I think it is just a simple form of verification to avoid members of their countries who have banned participation in the project.
There are many KYC users to make investments. So you do not need to worry about that. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

Kyc for airdrop is done to remove fake participants from the airdrop campaign  and to make sure only legitimate people are eligible. But if you are concerned about your privacy then don't do that.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

I think it is very risky If you only follow the airdrop should use charging KYC because it can be misused our identity. I chose a better airdrop that doesn't use KYC is definitely very much. And if it is indeed very risky I better leave the airdrop.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: