Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not fear the red market and believe in the future of cryptocurrencies!  (Read 535 times)
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

I don't think so. The market for a few days has only been temporary. I don't need to panic. My funds have already shrunk a lot, but I still believe that everything will pass and will not affect the future. What do you think?

At least you can draw a conclusion out of this to not invest all of your money. Evey body has experienced big shrunk of their funds but this is the reality. Come back in like 6months to see where we are at.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imToken (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

In my opinion, this downturn seems to be related to the Chinese government's sanctions on local ICO and transactions. You should know that there are many Chinese people who hold most of their funds, of course, about politics. As to why I am not worried about this decline, because my own funds are diversified investments, not because of market fluctuation income. But there are also many people who are worried about such fluctuations. As you said, the ever-changing market trend will have an impact, but it will not necessarily make people in trouble.
this is a reasonable answer. china has an important role in the world of crpytocurrency. If cryptocurrency in china has problems, of course it will be bad with the price of cryptocurrency
In fact, if it is not because of the Chinese government's suppression and restrictions on ICO, I believe that with the development speed of China's blockchain industry, it is now very likely that China will be in the leading position in the blockchain field. We must know that China is currently the only one in the world that can be completely cashless, if they want to use cryptocurrencies for settlement, this can be soon done without the ban.

imToken (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

I don't think so. The market for a few days has only been temporary. I don't need to panic. My funds have already shrunk a lot, but I still believe that everything will pass and will not affect the future. What do you think?

At least you can draw a conclusion out of this to not invest all of your money. Evey body has experienced big shrunk of their funds but this is the reality. Come back in like 6months to see where we are at.
Yes, I didn't invest all my money in the cryptocurrency. In fact, I have other sources of income. Investing in cryptocurrency is only using some of my idle money. Of course, it is undeniable that I also hope that I can make a lot of money in the cryptocurrency, but I always warn myself not to be greedy and keep the risk within my own limits.

imToken (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

I am positive about the cryptocurrency in general. It will be growth, but not this year. Maybe Q4 ..... Spring growth didn't happen, the conference in New York was some kind of useless farce.
All forecasts that relied on the experience of previous years were not fulfilled. I wasn't disappointed, no. But I think that now is a difficult time, and this will continue until December. Bulls don't hold their positions too long, unfortunately.
The conference in New York is indeed a farce, but it is this farce that terrified many of my friends. they showed terrible behavior on the day of the meeting. They sold altcoins in large quantities and I could not stop them. Decide it by themselves.

imToken (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

I think the title of the thread and your argument does not correlate. Sure, no need to panic, for everything is normal and will pass. But don't you think making a thread and a comment like this is misleading? or am I the problem? did i not get something right?
Well, I changed my headline. Actually, what I want to express is that we all have confidence in the future of cryptocurrency. Grin

marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

Honestly I did not expect a new market drop after the recent slight recovery but I am still confident. I am convinced that the cryptocurrency market will not be able to keep going down for much longer and that a good recovery will soon come, you just have to be patient and not panic
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

Yes, I am a long-term holder.
I believe in the future of the whole market, so I will choose to hold it for the long term rather than make profits in the short term.

AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

I agree that it is temporary, only this can last a month or a year. John McAfee predicted that the bitcoin is 15,000 by July.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

frankly I was very worried and panicked when the market price began to decline, I was very afraid of losing my assets. however, beyond my worry, there is still a little strength for me to keep believing in crypto, I'm sure the price will get better as time goes by, as the rising price of crypto is commonplace.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

You're not the only one that has a portfolio that is shrinking.

I've been here for years so I can say that this is not new if the market turns out to be red. Not all the days of our lives it will be red or green so the opposite outcome is about to come. And you know what that is? that's the green market and it's coming for sure.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

hello my friend
Agree, do not panic when the situation is like this. I buy a lot when the price is low like this. I hope June is the time for price recovery in the market,
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Yes, I agree with you. The essence of cryptocurrency is to change the world. The short-term may fluctuate greatly. But in the long run, this is a very good investment plan. Cryptocurrency can change humans. Because there are countless people working hard and giving. So everyone does not have to worry about red. It is believed that the increase is necessary. Do not look at the trend in the short term. All you need is a good attitude.

karniilyas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

I think it's a common thing, where the value of the coin falls and some even sells some koinya there are bought with large quantities when the value of coins fell but I believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

Here's the thing, in reality even if you tell yourself not to worry , your investments were hanged and we are unsure when will the market will recover soon, sooner than expected or later and longer. It actually hurt our eyes seeing the market was on red for a long time. We are just calming ourself because we knew, there will always a time for corrections.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

With the little experience i have had in the crypto space, i do not think there is any level of market that would make me to panic. Although, i made some mistakes in the past and this have made me to be smarter when it comes to being patient. I can be very patient to hold my coin, most especially my altcoins and sell at the right price.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

I am also positive about cryptocurrency, the market is down there must be something bad happening, I can not say that this decline is only temporary, but I am sure everyone will improve the situation, I can only be patient and not panic on the situation, restraint is the best solution for now.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

I also think that the red market does not mean anything, all you need to do is continue to work and wait for recovery.
yerger

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

You must keep positive about cryptocurrency. I think red market doesn't need to be feared especially for long term holder which want to hold for more than 1 or 2 years. I think it's problem for short term holder which need that money soon. And not a few of them who finally chose to immediately sell.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

I agree the red signal of some altcoin are temporary at this moment i also still belive in the future all of this fix not later than end of this year end of 2018 the virtual cryptocurrency rising again their popularity and demand increasingly.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

Exactly, if you believe in the crypto projects you are invested in than you don't have to worry about the price in the short term. There is going to be corrections in the markets and this is going to cause red in the markets. But the prices always recover and break the previous ATH to go up by huge margins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: