Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:45:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not fear the red market and believe in the future of cryptocurrencies!  (Read 547 times)
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

The future of the crypto currency will necessarily come, the flow of money into the crypto currency will increase and we will see growth, soon we will fly to the moon !!!
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

Only a small group of people are panic in the red market,  Grin Those who beliefs in cryptocurrency never get panic. They know the market is highly volatile, the price will increase anytime soon. Cheers.
Shenrox

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

This is my main motivation in here, crypto will not disappear because it is more than well stablished in here and it would be impossible to see them disappear in a near future from now..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

Yeah. Cryptocurrency is volatile, therefore, an unstable market was expected. We've got trends, that's normal. No need to panic nor careless. Hold what you know is worth holding for, then let the market gain and recover.
chris paul

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

Yeah , I agree with you . I still do belive in the bright future the cryptoworld . There's lot more to come, there's no reason for you to get panic , just have faith in it .
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

of course this situation is stressful and causes panic, but I think that soon everything will stabilize, growth this year should be, we need to be patient and wait.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Oleg12

Activity: 910
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

Someone is panicking and selling. Someone at this time is buying and waiting for growth. And then sells much more. So you do not need to panic.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

red market is a good thing to have if you will be starting to buy some coin...
well this is the best time to buy coins, red market is really interesting because you know its on deep!
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

there are a lt of people in here who are only hoping to make a quick bucks in a short term period in here, and at the end, they are the only ones who end up selling all their tokens because of fear
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

That is right. Don't fear and don't be panic.
Fear and panic of the bear market and dumb market will only make us stressful.
It is better to believe in the crypto that it will grow well in the future. I really appreciate all parties and people that have supported the crypto.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

I don't think so. The market for a few days has only been temporary. I don't need to panic. My funds have already shrunk a lot, but I still believe that everything will pass and will not affect the future. What do you think?

there is nothing to be panic when we see the red market and we can hold and buy more when it's happening. we have the same experience to see our balance is reduced with the red market but it is better to stay survive because I am sure that the market will change to the green market and we can reach a big profit again soon. I agree that this is just temporary and it will be back to normal like before and the price will increase again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency is in bear market currently but his somehow is just temporary where it will be back on track in the coming months. I think that there is a great future in cryptocurrencies not just btc but also for altcoins which is more becoming more popular nowadays. Many people are seeing great opportunity in their investment with cryptocurrencies since great profit will be experience soon.
olari

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

Now we have stagnation and nothing changes it right now. But I agree, market should change its trend and we will see a bright future Smiley
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

It is part of the process, everything that went up must sometime go down for it to feel what really up means. Once it is stable it will rise back again keep your faith in crypto.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

The red market is a much needed correction since the hyperbolic rise of crypto currency coins in general during the later months of year 2017. Weak hands are to be washed off, and long term investors who will hold their coins for the future will be rewarded. Correction in the market means new investors and more institutional buyers are highly likely to get into crypto currency because of the cheap price.
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

I don't think so. The market for a few days has only been temporary. I don't need to panic. My funds have already shrunk a lot, but I still believe that everything will pass and will not affect the future. What do you think?
I think if there is ever more optimism like this in the community, the sooner the market will recover.
Spice_Joy

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

Your problem is that you are too much in a hurry, you think that the ability to earn twice as much will appear tomorrow. But this is not so. Usually in order to earn - We need to wait. Sometimes the expectation can be several months.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

that's always hard but what you are saying it's a wise thing, there is no need to panic just wait for some time
yitai2020

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:12:26 AM

I also really want this. However, the actual performance of the market is not very good. There is no big fluctuation. All projects are falling. I am afraid that this trend will continue even at the end of the year. So, I will consider selling some of it.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

No need for anyone to panic, there will always be red market just like there will always be green markets. The market is very volatile which means that prices can go anyway at any time. Just relax, don't panic and don't sell your coins just yet, the prices will definitely recover.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: