Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:13:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not fear the red market and believe in the future of cryptocurrencies!  (Read 545 times)
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

This is the market. There will always be growth and fall. You need to learn not to panic, only then you can increase your capital.

GantVolnov

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

I think that's the way to do it, just wait. But still, when the market has been falling for many months, are you beginning to worry whether it will grow at all? Maybe the whales specifically keep the price higher to sell all their Bitcoins? In the bear market, different thoughts begin to visit me.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

Prevent fear by continuing activities, slowly you will forget bad things about your assets.
Long term trading requires patience and no panic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

I don't think so. The market for a few days has only been temporary. I don't need to panic. My funds have already shrunk a lot, but I still believe that everything will pass and will not affect the future. What do you think?
that's the mindset that every crypto holders must get, even for the beginners. beginners are the usual panic sellers in the market, they buy at the peak but when its prices goes down, they immediately sell their holdings because they are afraid to lose more than they lost now.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
tarken002

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

Will bullish again, but it will take looooooong times. Altcoin = trash coin right now.
tusherk800

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

There is always fear in our mind about the price fluctuation but is it not matter until there is good number crypto supporter and market capital. But it is also good to become aware of the market trend.

Crypto will definitely succeed in future.

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

I don't think so. The market for a few days has only been temporary. I don't need to panic. My funds have already shrunk a lot, but I still believe that everything will pass and will not affect the future. What do you think?

I think this decline is bound to happen in any exchange, so this is a problem we must face at any time, but besides that growth will always happen even though I'm not sure in this year there's a big growth going on.
the benefit for me right now is, there are many options to buy cheap altcoin or bitcoin.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

I believe the same thing, market has been down for a couple of months now and I have used the opportunity to buy as much coin as possible and I believe soon the crypto market will start it's bull run.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

the red market makes panic it is a natural thing, especially for new investors who lack experience. so, the problem is very influential once the circulation in the crypto industry, investor confidence began to decline and there are many ico that extended because it did not reach the target, especially most ico after entering the stock price will drop far.

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

We've been trading sideways for 35 days, the stability is key to finding a bottom. We've now tested this $6000 mark several times in the past few months and all attempts to break lower have failed. It feels like the bears are exhausted and this period of neutral trading could be a good indicator that a bottom is in. Support is strong in this area and volume appears too low to decline the price further, let's hope this trend continues.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

Don't fear the red market just believe the market future. I rather choose those Cryptos that are fundamentally strong not just the project itself but the price action does.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

If today marks the reversal of a bear market, then it would make a lot of sense - 7 months of bear is a lot in today's day and age where there is a ton of focus on cryptos in general. I don't think we'll ever see the 2 year bear market we did a while back. Too much media coverage and general public awareness.
lana_93

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

I believe the same thing, market has been down for a couple of months now and I have used the opportunity to buy as much coin as possible and I believe soon the crypto market will start it's bull run.

Maybe it will not so quick, but I believe that it will be closer to the end of the year. And it is time to buy old altcoins like a eth and invest in new good projects. One of them is www.menlo.one I think. It will be ICO soon. It must be great. Read its white paper.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

There is no reason to panic. As a matter of fact, the market is already changing for positive. Also, i believe that if you are still hodling your coin or token, you are not at loss, except you sell what you have. You can't loose the value of your coin.
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:02:30 PM

The future of the cryptocurrency is 100%, but you will have to suffer to make money on it. If you position yourself as a long-term investor, then you have nothing to worry about and you do not need to sell now the cryptocurrency, as the price of all the cryptocurrencies is likely to recover in the near future.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

I also believe in the great and successful future of the crypto currency market as well as the decentralization and technology of blockchain, so if your attitude to this depends on your earnings.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

I like the mindset that you have towards the market and I really do wish that a lot of crypto-traders had so much faith and mind towards the market, we wouldn't have been hearing the daily stories of those of who sell as a result of panic and fear. The market is not favourable now, but a time will come when it will be. Use this time to invest more and HODL!!!!!!!
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

Don't be afraid of the temporary red market. What we have to do is invest in the red market, wait for the green market to come, believe in the market trend, not the temporary market.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

The red market is always temporary. I also think that you should not give in to General panic and just go through this difficult period for the crypto currency
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

Yes, I believe in the future of cryptocurrency. The user / investor community and national governments are paying more attention to the crypto industry. Malta, Mastercard has brought a lot of positive information to the crypto world. And value is moving right now. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: