Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:45:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not fear the red market and believe in the future of cryptocurrencies!  (Read 547 times)
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

Yeah it's just temporary, if you just joined cryptocurrency in 2017 you maybe scared but you must see the chart from 2012 and compare it to today chart and you will realize that the red market just a little down before it go up again
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

Patience will produce good results for all of us, with the current market conditions that are bleeding and not
means the future of cryptocurrency ends. Precisely with the current price decline that will change the price for the better, as long as we do not panic and convinced that the price of cryptocurrency is stable then we will all be happy with the good news.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

Red days and green days is a nature in the market of cryptocurrency just believe on your coin and sooner or later the market will go back to green days, digital currency is mainstream now so it is just a matter of time before it gains it's full potential.

anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

I don't think so. The market for a few days has only been temporary. I don't need to panic. My funds have already shrunk a lot, but I still believe that everything will pass and will not affect the future. What do you think?
I myself will never be afraid when the market becomes red. Because for me it's common in crypto. If there is a price going up there will definitely go down.
Always be patient and positive thinking that's the key.
jjdd2

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

Yes, I still believe that the encryption market can develop better, although the current encryption market is not very good, the price is very low. But I believe that as long as we persist, then we can wait until the day of recovery.
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

The greatest virtue needed now is to be calm and be at peace even at this bearish market as such we are encountering now.

As any ardent crypto lover/user would have know, due to the volatile nature of crypto, situations like such we are shouldn't be strange at all to anyone. Thus, patience is highly recommended.
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

Yes, red market is expected but it is just for a period of time and the market will become green. So no need to worry when the market goes bearish
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

I myself have never been afraid of the red market and the fall. I keep thinking positive that the future of cryptocurrency is still very bright. And there will be recovery from all that. So we just need to be patient and wait until the right time. Then we will all be successful people.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

This is no time to panic, we have to wait a little longer. More and more positive news comes out every day. Do not be afraid of drawdowns, it is best to invest for 1-2 years and not to look once again at the quotes. Only then will you become rich.
kang_kung

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

I don't think so. The market for a few days has only been temporary. I don't need to panic. My funds have already shrunk a lot, but I still believe that everything will pass and will not affect the future. What do you think?
I have the same thought as you. For fall, there will a raise and it all depends on how your timing.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

This is no time to panic, we have to wait a little longer. More and more positive news comes out every day. Do not be afraid of drawdowns, it is best to invest for 1-2 years and not to look once again at the quotes. Only then will you become rich.
Yes.We will definitely become rich in the future if we know how to handle pressures and stress in our crypto investments.We already know this from the start so we should not panic if ever we see the price is dropping.Keep calm and relax.It is there you can find peace of mind.And keep on the positive side.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

In this condition, the market can be very long, and a year and two. Can you look at your balance for so long?
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

I do not panic in situations like this that can be done is to do some other coin purchases to cover the losses that have been experienced I believe crypto still have a better future
24hexchange

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

I agree with such position. Do not give up, have a patience and wait for the better time of crypto's increasing that will be very soon, do not make mistakes.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

yes yes, continue believing in those smoke-sellers. Do it. Noone will grant you any profit anytime soon, but people are still buying. Poor ignorants, they will lose it all.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

Yes, red market is expected but it is just for a period of time and the market will become green. So no need to worry when the market goes bearish
How can you not worry when your deposit decreases in price, like water in the sun, it just evaporates. The only thing is how much a person believes in the future of the crypto-currency industry. That's what can save his deposit.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

well, these are good news, i think so lets start p,anning what to do nenxt, in the nerparest fiputure, i mean

As the market price is still dropping today, all you need to do is hold your coins or invest even more to take advantage of the current situation on the market.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

I think people could be stuck with their trading/investing for a while with unstable coins right now. Prices went higher than before, yes, but shaky situation can freeze transictions for a while from people's use.
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

I believe in crypto each time when it has problems but real position of cryptocurrency market is so frightening for me. I am even afraid of its falling.
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

What you said is true. Our investors are focusing on future developments, not on immediate interests. If you look at the current market downturn and sell tokens immediately, I don't think it's wise. Maybe the market will rise immediately tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: