Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up to 0.035 BTC weekly for YOUR SIGNATURE *New rules  (Read 267802 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:44:13 AM

-snip-
You just want to get into bitmixer to spam and get paid. That's what pretty much everyone wants. But not everyone can have it.

Looks like you're spamming as well. You posted this as a new post, when you could had just put it in your old post. Instead, you chose to make a new post, so you could get that extra 0.0007. This is exactly what happened to SebastianJu (and he got a 14 day temp-ban).

I wonder what has happened with my signature. It´s partly upside down. I haven´t changed anything.
-snip-
Yeah I think that that was an April fools joke on the whole forum. Everywhere I looked there was an upside down Bitcoin.  Shocked

EDIT:

Looks like you're a repeat offender. I can find another one just a few posts up.

There is really no need for a spreadsheet of this campaign. Bitmixer really don't care about the people in their campaign so they don't need to waste their time making a spreadsheet of all the participants.
Is the Bitmixer signature website down for anyone else? It is down for me on my laptop but I can access it on my phone. WTF

Looks like "Decoded" is also doing this as well.

-snip-
It's a bot controlled campaign. Last time I checked, I could put on the full member signature and they would still pay me out
-snip-
It's up. Do you have a proxy enabled on your wifi network? I know some government proxies block bitcoin sites.

Don't worry, I've got this whole page archived  Wink
Don't hate on me. Pretty much everyone in bitmixer has shit posts. Don't just target me.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:08:21 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 08:22:07 PM by Decoded

-snip-
You just want to get into bitmixer to spam and get paid. That's what pretty much everyone wants. But not everyone can have it.

Looks like you're spamming as well. You posted this as a new post, when you could had just put it in your old post. Instead, you chose to make a new post, so you could get that extra 0.0007. This is exactly what happened to SebastianJu (and he got a 14 day temp-ban).

I wonder what has happened with my signature. It´s partly upside down. I haven´t changed anything.
-snip-
Yeah I think that that was an April fools joke on the whole forum. Everywhere I looked there was an upside down Bitcoin.  Shocked

EDIT:

Looks like you're a repeat offender. I can find another one just a few posts up.

There is really no need for a spreadsheet of this campaign. Bitmixer really don't care about the people in their campaign so they don't need to waste their time making a spreadsheet of all the participants.
Is the Bitmixer signature website down for anyone else? It is down for me on my laptop but I can access it on my phone. WTF

-snip-
It's a bot controlled campaign. Last time I checked, I could put on the full member signature and they would still pay me out
-snip-
It's up. Do you have a proxy enabled on your wifi network? I know some government proxies block bitcoin sites.

Are you actually comparing my post quality to JustSpare's? I also sense an undertone of "Same owner"... lol, funny kid.

1. My posts were totally different to each other. I was answering different people's questions. Just because I posted in the same thread twice doesn't mean that I'm spamming.
2. JustSpare writes a post, and writes another one straight after without giving a fuck to edit his posts. The only reason I double post is when im in the auction section, for obvious reasons (You cant fucking edit your posts)
3. Just look at dat grammar bro.

And I also highly doubt that udet4food will even read this. He's a spammer. Just going around posting shit, without looking at anyone's response.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
kerrisyrus235

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:19:23 PM

Error! There are no free slots for new participants. Please try again later.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:33:20 AM

Error! There are no free slots for new participants. Please try again later.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

By the way, you wouldn't be able to join the campaign even if the slots were open. You have to be a Full Member or higher (Senior, Hero, Legendary) to join the campaign. Sorry to crush your dreams Smiley
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 02:41:29 AM

-snip-

-snip-
Yeah I think that that was an April fools joke on the whole forum. Everywhere I looked there was an upside down Bitcoin.  Shocked

EDIT:

-snip-
-snip-

Don't worry, I've got this whole page archived  Wink
I really dont see what you are arguing for/against, all the posts are on topic as far as I can tell

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:32:54 AM

Error! There are no free slots for new participants. Please try again later.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I suggest you buy a Full Member account or become active here in the forum to become a Full Member in order to join here. There are sig campaigns out there that accepts newbies like you. You should come back here when your account becomes a Full Member. They pay pretty good here so I am also pursuing to be a Full Member to join here. Smiley Good luck! Cheers.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:45:35 AM

I really dont see what you are arguing for/against, all the posts are on topic as far as I can tell
I think he is expecting only 1 post per user in this thread. That's why he is posting an old post from the same user to show that he/she is just spamming and a repeat offender. I don't see anything wrong with it (posting again and answering new posts) since anyone can join the discussion and give a valid answer.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:50:23 AM

Error! There are no free slots for new participants. Please try again later.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I suggest you buy a Full Member account or become active here in the forum to become a Full Member in order to join here. There are sig campaigns out there that accepts newbies like you. You should come back here when your account becomes a Full Member. They pay pretty good here so I am also pursuing to be a Full Member to join here. Smiley Good luck! Cheers.

Having a Full Member account is not the case here, the bot says the truth (They're not accepting a new participants anymore, because the campaign is full).
However, there's still one way to go in. It's when a person leave the campaign, but you have to do it fast tho.

faucet used to be profitable
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:56:05 AM

Having a Full Member account is not the case here, the bot says the truth (They're not accepting a new participants anymore, because the campaign is full).
However, there's still one way to go in. It's when a person leave the campaign, but you have to do it fast tho.

You are right. Smiley One should keep an eye if someone leaves so he/she can enter. And you also need to be a Full Member to join. I hope there's an available slot when I turn into a Full Member. Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:20:48 AM

its hard to join in this signature campaign because many people want to join in this campaign.. and i think we have only 10% chance to accept in this campaign.. unless more people are leave in this campaign..
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:47:21 PM

It is impossible to join this campaign, I have tried many times and non stop slots are full.
Payment rates are really good and this campaign is really worth of fighting for.
But as i said, i wonder when will be more space or free slots? I have tried almost 100 times in last few months..
cancerbola

Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:59:24 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 05:11:47 PM by cancerbola

-snip-

He pointed that they (decoded and justspare) both deliberately double posted in the thread just so that they could get paid more.

It is impossible to join this campaign, I have tried many times and non stop slots are full.
Payment rates are really good and this campaign is really worth of fighting for.
But as i said, i wonder when will be more space or free slots? I have tried almost 100 times in last few months..

Most of the spots come and go on Sundays/Mondays for some reason. I for one joined on a Sunday, and so did a few of my friends... And yeah the payment rates are quite good until you get to hero member.
udet4food

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:10:51 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 05:27:25 PM by udet4food

-snip-

-snip-

EDIT:

-snip-
-snip-

Are you actually comparing my post quality to JustSpare's? I also sense an undertone of "Same owner"... lol, funny kid.

1. My posts were totally different to each other. I was answering different people's questions. Just because I posted in the same thread twice doesn't mean that I'm spamming.
2. JustSpare writes a post, and writes another one straight after without giving a fuck to edit his posts. The only reason I double post is when im in the auction section, for obvious reasons (You cant fucking edit your posts)
3. Just look at dat grammar bro.

And I also highly doubt that udet4food will even read this. He's a spammer. Just going around posting shit, without looking at anyone's response.

1. I was not implying that you two are alts. I was just saying that you were doing the same thing as well. Also, deliberately spliting your posts into two seperate ones just so you can get paid more is not spamming?
2. Are you Stevie Wonder? Did you not see the example I posted? Maybe you post too many posts to remember what you actually write. Everything that I quoted in my last post WAS FROM THIS THREAD YOU RETARD. AND THIS IS THE SERVICES SECTION. You're just replying without looking at the post you're replying to...
3. I was in a rush, kk? I was like, "Woah. If it wasn't for this random post, there would actually be 3 double-posts in a row! Holy sheits!"

Well here I am...

He pointed that they (decoded and justspare) both deliberately double posted in the thread just so that they could get paid more.

*Insert thank you gif*
knowhow

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:15:50 PM

Well before i joine yobit i tryed to join here for around 3 weeks and well it were impossible to join ,maybe those spots are just full or the bot isnt accepting no one else,the thing is to be part of this signature need luck,i remember some people selling accounts connected to this signature for a cost above the account value.
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:44:16 AM

is the signature.html script working properly?

because all of a sudden my posts count from 20 now shows 0 (this happened yesterday and it was not a pay day)

EDIT: Nevermind, works fine now! Probably a lag or something...

Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:46:47 AM

Bitmixer doesn´t pay for posts on this thread, off topic threads and some others. It´s all on page one here you can look it up.
arbitrage

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:58:51 PM

Most of the spots come and go on Sundays/Mondays for some reason. I for one joined on a Sunday, and so did a few of my friends... And yeah the payment rates are quite good until you get to hero member.
I will try on Sunday..Thanks!
As i remember i have tried many times and every time same answer. While i waiting i'm here in this campaign. Maybe if something new show up i will be ready. I was very long in Yobit but now i see they have very low payment rates in comparing to others.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 03:37:04 AM

because all of a sudden my posts count from 20 now shows 0 (this happened yesterday and it was not a pay day)

I am having the same problem today (on the payday) Carried the signature whole week and am still wearing it, when I checked yesterday, it showed everything was fine and now all of sudden the post count shows "0" ?

Signature:   Not found!
Error! Signature not found

Huh

pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10546

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:48:39 AM

I am having the same problem today (on the payday) Carried the signature whole week and am still wearing it, when I checked yesterday, it showed everything was fine and now all of sudden the post count shows "0" ?

Huh

same problem here.
i have sent Bitmixer.IO a PM about this.

maybe the bot IP was banned by forum that it can not check our profile?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 03:56:34 AM

Huh

same problem here.
i have sent Bitmixer.IO a PM about this.

maybe the bot IP was banned by forum that it can not check our profile?

same problem.

it showing me error signature not found. and reset my 35 posts to zero with no payment yesterday. although yesterday was not my payment day.
what going on?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: