Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is under $8K?  (Read 1185 times)
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

bitcoin is struggling now to regain its place in the market but the major news broke out bitcoin levels are US govt investigation on Bitcoin prices manipulation it caused bitcoin price to suffer losses
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

Now BTC is under $8K, do you have any opinions about this issue?
Why bother asking if the price of bitcoin didn't go higher than $8,000 and if it's under $8,000 now then it only means many loves to sell.

We think BTC will go uptrend to reach over $10K but it can be now.
Everyone else are positive about bitcoin though we can see it on a bad mood right now.

Keep the optimism remain because we may not tell when the good days will come.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Promickey

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

Down trend, the market lost confidence, how can prices rise at this time. The majority of people who stay in the market are now losers, so how do you shear the wool?
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

because now the bear market, and the whales did not decide to pull it up. Once the futures story is over, everything will return to normal(10k+)

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

Yes, the market value is still very weak and still its hard to predict until now when it rise back or maybe the market price is still decreasing as the time passby.,
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

Bitcoin went down again, that's all, I don't see that as issue, rather opportunity.
If market would act like that bitcoin would reach value of $100K in a few days.
I think you are holding too long, it is not 2009. any more. Or 2016.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

New BTC are minting all the time. Please count by yourself how much money daily world need to invest into bitcoin system to even sustain current levels.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

Down trend, the market lost confidence, how can prices rise at this time.
The market doesn't have the feelings but us, traders who are depending on the market and our feelings are triggering our emotions for losing our confidence.  Undecided
The majority of people who stay in the market are now losers, so how do you shear the wool?
Don't call everyone who remains faithful to bitcoin as losers. You may see us at the downside but who knows if bitcoin starts to recover later on.
It may be under $8,000 or $7,000 today but we don't hold the future and what will be the surprise of it tomorrow.

Jasper Dudong

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

This is called volatility. Cryptocurrency is a highly volatile investment, but do not worry and control your emotions because we are still in the adoption stage. Most doesn't want it until they will understand its  importance.
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

You call it an issue, but thats totally subjective since if im looking to but its actually more convenient for buying. Im guessing you are holding bitcoin and are waiting for it to grow and not drop in price. All I can say is be patient, lots of people believe in bitcoin and will be looking to but now or patiently holding like you might be. It WILL grow, give it time Smiley
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

Why bother asking if the price of bitcoin didn't go higher than $8,000 and if it's under $8,000 now then it only means many loves to sell.

Everyone else are positive about bitcoin though we can see it on a bad mood right now.

Keep the optimism remain because we may not tell when the good days will come.
I do believe that it will. I even expected that it will have a market value of 10000$ lately, but those expectations are shattered because is market value fell. But still, I beleive that it will reach a market price of 8000$ before this year end since its market price is now recovering. There's still enough time for Bitcoin to make it happen. And hoping that things will now go infavor with Bitcoin.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

If you keep an eye on the regular market rate, you will see April showing the recovery and growth of all the cryptos in the market. And in May, after the ETH exchange reaches $ 800, BTC reached more than $ 8,500, the price began to fall rapidly, the BTC now reduced to $ 7,200 and ETH is $ 530. I think that the cryptocurrencies market is going to have a strong recovery after the decline in the exchange rate.

shyampreddy

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

Better get used to the ups and downs! There's going to be more and more such fluctuations!
takinz8888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

I believe that because GDPR from EU policy, we need more weeks to know BTC price can go to moon or not. Wait 18k $ like 2017 .
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

Bitcoin is highly volatile financial tool, which had a long growing cycle for the last years. This year it is in correction downtrend, so there are probabilities to see it even at lawer levels.
Vladimir160987

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

Soon will growth until 10 000 - 11 000 $. Ethereum will be pulled to it. Therefore, it is not necessary to go out of bitcoin, buy more. Now is the time to buy more. Who has free funds, do not skimp.

donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

The authorities continue to put actions to stop blockchain. But the revolution will not stop. The growth of blockchain is unstoppable
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

In my opinion, the market is not growing because there is no clear certainty about the status of the cryptocurrency. Investors are in doubt at such moments. Therefore, the market is bearish.

Kotomish

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

I think the problem is bad news. The media is actively promoting bad news. And this scares away new investors who could move the market up.
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

I think this is because at this time adalh month of Ramadan and soon Muslims all over the world will celebrate the feast. So it will be a lot of investors who attract funds, maybe some are for a need, and some of them are panicked or do not want to lose because of the selling action of investors.

will be very difficult BTC back through $ 10k, resitance at $ 9k is very strong, BTC currently has not been able to break through the resistance.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: