Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is under $8K?  (Read 1178 times)
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:30:55 AM

Now BTC is under $8K, do you have any opinions about this issue?
We think BTC will go uptrend to reach over $10K but it can be now.
I hope, Bitcoin will recover very soon. There is no reason for going back again to lower values. Even Bitcoin left the downtrend channel, signals are not bad. Stay bullish, please!

Let's tame all shitcoins!
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

day by day bitcoin prices continue to decline, and this is where the offer is so far above the demand. but I think as time goes by it will recover as before, and it is only a matter of time. stay patient.

Rocktop044

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

Cause confidence is low. Wait a few months and watch it pump.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:30:45 AM

To break through the mark of 10 thousand, you need an influx of fresh investment in the crypto industry. The market at the end of 2017 was overbought, so the growth from the usual information guide should not be expected.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

Bitcoin price plummet back to earth in January and February, as governments and central banks around the world raised the spectre of future regulation.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

Market is unpredictable everything can happen. Btc is slowly going down since the start of the month of MAY. No one can predict where bitcoin will go, but in my own view this is only the beginning and we will the lowest price , and maybe another new ATH is coming.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

I learned any brimful bearers has free their BTC in brimful roll, this is causation the distribute cumulation patch enjoin is yet remain.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

Well I think if there is anything man can do about this price of a thing I think all depends on demand of btc or the market.
giovinco

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

Its mostly Mt Gox lefover token sale. They will always put new BTC's on sale and dump the price as soon as it will be over 10k.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

Volumes have been very very low for two days and future markets are also very much in line with the bearish trends of live markets. This means, for the time being,,, there is very very little appetite from anyone, whether full time traders, day traders or speculators to do anything. I am not very certain why, but it could simply be that people are tired from the high energy pursuits of markets and are just resting and waiting for June to start. Psychology, still important, even in trading crypto.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

No news yet that Mt.Gox sold more bitcoins. Meanwhile, bitcoin has fallen to almost 7000. Where is the bottom?
"The Prosecutor's office of the Federal state of Bavaria, Germany, sold confiscated cryptocurrencies in the amount of €12 million ($13.9 million). This was the largest sale of this kind in the legal history of Germany, according to the local newspaper Der Tagesspiegel.

It is possible that this event also had a negative impact on the market"
https://bitjournal.media
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

It is a moment of lateralization that can during a few months, There is a general dumping of finance that wants to enter at low prices
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

Well, now everything is very difficult in the market of crypto-currencies, in the first few countries do not understand this technology and are afraid to legalize themselves in their country. Then you can see that after the new year the market behaves very much interenzo and it jumps like on waves. You just have to wait and everything will be. Time decides everything.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

Not just 8k, it has been hovering below 7k too for a while and then jumps back. Well, there is no apparent news right now and this is mainly happening because the next quarter is ending soon.
Rest assured, there are a few alts that are still witnessing growth even in this bearish market. So, it is recommended that you sell your BTC and invest in those alts. You will make better returns through them in this phase.
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

I think this is a common thing, bitcoin currently reaches $ 7k. And I do not feel panicked.Yes it may be a few months later bitcoin will reach $ 20k price. It is very possible.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

We are now in global consolidation. Very soon, the negative and neutral news background will change to positive and then the market can begin to grow very quickly. Especially in June, a lot of releases from different coins. I am sure the market will start to grow in June.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

The BTC will go up only when rich people want it. As if the bitcoin was independent, it all depends on people with money, we have little to do with the BTC

ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

I heard some big holders has released their BTC in big amount, this is causing the supply increase while demand is still remain. As economic rule, increasing supply while demands is still less then the price should be decreased.

this is one of the biggest reason why the price fall.
but as we can see in the future, i think this is the last dump of the price and we will have more than 10K USD in just a couple of weeks.
just be patient.

I'm really looking forward to this moment when the rate will exceed the mark OF 10K $. I think that when the market calms down it will make such a step quickly! You were right to say that will step up to $ 10K in just a couple of weeks!
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

I think there are some people who sell BTC in bulk and buy demand does not increase then the price will go down directly,can also be influenced by negative news about crypto causing panic and most people are selling their BTCs for a bargain price, but it will recover in the next few months.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

It's the natural flow of the market, coins fall and then rise. There were some bad news in the world of crypto, then the investors lost their interest in the crypto and sold their coins and that's what we have for now. So be patient and if you wish to get some profits from crypto then take parts in airdrops and invest in promising ICOs. Here's the one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: