Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is under $8K?  (Read 1185 times)
Trustp

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

I was told that some investors sold off about eight hundred thousand or more of their bitcoin and that lead to the fail at a time when it was about $10k to $8k now. Chances are that it may increase up to $10k before the end of this year so we can buy and keep.
ipol88

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

because now all the coins are down and as you can see the coins in the exchange are being unstable and if we invest now, chances are we will get a considerable profit.
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

I can not answer you one hundred percent certainty, on the whole I think that it is worth counting on the fact that the higher 9k Bitcoin will not rise this year. I think that it is still recovering after the dump.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

BTC price is being under $8k at the moment because it's dumping  Roll Eyes
The downtrend hasnot ended yet so it'll make so many traders and investors feel panic but it'll be fine if you guys are still holding. Beside there are a lot of bad news about cryptocurrency like hacking or banning or something like that and it also affect to price of BTC Smiley

livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

Now BTC is under $8K, do you have any opinions about this issue?
Why bother asking if the price of bitcoin didn't go higher than $8,000 and if it's under $8,000 now then it only means many loves to sell.

We think BTC will go uptrend to reach over $10K but it can be now.
Everyone else are positive about bitcoin though we can see it on a bad mood right now.

Keep the optimism remain because we may not tell when the good days will come.
I do believe that it will. I even expected that it will have a market value of 10000$ lately, but those expectations are shattered because is market value fell. But still, I beleive that it will reach a market price of 8000$ before this year end since its market price is now recovering. There's still enough time for Bitcoin to make it happen. And hoping that things will now go infavor with Bitcoin.
That expectation was very low but I can't blame you for thinking that it will happen as the market has been dropping lately.

Have you seen the market today? the price moved up so quick and I don't think that the whales will allow us to see it for a longer time. $7,500 is the highest for this day and no wonder if we eventually see bitcoin price goes up again to $8,000 and the next will be the ATH's.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

The authorities continue to put actions to stop blockchain. But the revolution will not stop. The growth of blockchain is unstoppable
istklin

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:12:50 AM

While the offer to sell the BTC exceed demand for it, the price of bitcoin will not be high. I think this is due to the trustee of Mt.Gox who still has 130k BTC and after he sells out all, the price will start to rise rapidly.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

I am sure that bitcoin will cost more than $ 20,000. But now the low price can only be explained by the fact that the whales want to buy bitcoin at a small price
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

because much people panic sell
so bitcoin price , down price until cheap price
if without panic, i think bitcoin price still stable

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
TheGOLDskull

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:05:21 AM

The current trend is really disappointed to everyone and no one is clearly identify the exact issues because some peoples are said FUD issue and some peoples are said big whales are selling continuously but no one is find the true status. But many experts are said it will going to peak in this year so holding is the right option in current situation.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

Why bother asking if the price of bitcoin didn't go higher than $8,000 and if it's under $8,000 now then it only means many loves to sell.

Everyone else are positive about bitcoin though we can see it on a bad mood right now.

I do believe that it will. I even expected that it will have a market value of 10000$ lately, but those expectations are shattered because is market value fell. But still, I beleive that it will reach a market price of 8000$ before this year end since its market price is now recovering. There's still enough time for Bitcoin to make it happen. And hoping that things will now go infavor with Bitcoin.
That expectation was very low but I can't blame you for thinking that it will happen as the market has been dropping lately.

Have you seen the market today? the price moved up so quick and I don't think that the whales will allow us to see it for a longer time. $7,500 is the highest for this day and no wonder if we eventually see bitcoin price goes up again to $8,000 and the next will be the ATH's.

Yes, the price is really the highest today is $ 7500. Still, I think that in June the price will reach 10,000. It's just necessary at the moment! For a long time the price has not risen above 9500!
iambakov

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

This is called volatility. Cryptocurrency is a highly volatile investment, but do not worry and control your emotions because we are still in the adoption stage. Most doesn't want it until they will understand its  importance.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

This bearish will be evident until the end of June and/or July after that the Market will start to recover as we approached the Holiday Season. Do not fear if you see read flags instead make it as an opportunity. Believed in BTC and you will be well profited.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

Bitcoin can not overcome the mark of 8000 dollars. whales do not rush to buy. It is possible we saw a few more drops to 5000-6000 and only after that the price will go up

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

the reason why bitcoin is under 8k$ , he's on his the stable period he could stay at this price for year or more  if there's no new features
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2912
Merit: 777

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

Yes, the price is really the highest today is $ 7500. Still, I think that in June the price will reach 10,000. It's just necessary at the moment! For a long time the price has not risen above 9500!
Reaching out 10k on this month of june would really be hard to believe yet we can base on current btc price movement its even hard to reach or break out that 8k price how much more on reaching 10k but well anything can happen on next day or month.No one really knows on when whales would decide up to have a bull run but rest assured we can see the potential of bitcoin to rise up its price on future months or years to come.We shouldnt wonder why we are still on this low range on its price.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bananaunana

Activity: 328
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:35:13 AM

BTC unter 8K is shit. Actually it is going up again, yeah! I hope it continues rising step by step so a dip will be less hard.
If we do so, we can reach $15.000 in December!
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

Because the concensus was not enough to drive the price to the moon. Only good news make bitcoin perform well but it's very different in this case. And there is no events or news that will excite  the crypto market so it will really go down slowly in price.
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:03:55 AM

probably because there are many people who sell their coins. but now btc is starting to rise in price, and maybe in the next few months btc will reach $10000 or even more
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

there are many people who understand the graph, they are seeing that the price will fall.
before the boat sinks they escape to be safe.
after the typhoon they buy back and now they are keep on holding as bitcoin will go high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: