Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is under $8K?  (Read 1182 times)
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

There is no negative news in the market as such. But there is a dearth of new funds. No new money is entering the market and many have exit the position which has caused low volumes. You can't expect a long bullish rally under low volume trades. I don't see much happening in coming months as well. Moreover, the heavy regulations by various governments over cryptocurrency is also preventing cryptos from rising because it keeps new investors at bay.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:41:34 AM

A lot of investors take theirs profit from the last Bullish trend and some whales including. Bitcoin market manage to recover a bit and its currently at 7730USD. Its can reach the 8k value this month and expected to recover moving to the next moth. 10k will more likely happen in the following months.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

In my view, the chances of crypto’s being used as a viable medium of exchange in the future is very slim. The question I always like to ask is: 'If I get paid in bitcoins how do I get taxed on it?'

In my opinion cyrptocurrencies aren’t really currencies at all. With volatility so high they become assets that traders and investors can speculate on and I imagine this will continue to be true in the long term.

If BTC become an asset instead of currency, 8k$ is quite high for a digital asset!
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

More and more I`m convinced that BTC and the whole cryptomarket this year will not be easy and quiet. Big players do the hard work to stop crypto popularity and constantly pushing coins out of their practical use, spreading fake news and interfere with everything connected with crypto. I think it's the reason of this BTC value and hope that BTC continues the way to new highs soon.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

More and more I`m convinced that BTC and the whole cryptomarket this year will not be easy and quiet. Big players do the hard work to stop crypto popularity and constantly pushing coins out of their practical use, spreading fake news and interfere with everything connected with crypto. I think it's the reason of this BTC value and hope that BTC continues the way to new highs soon.

I am agree with you. Plus due to recession process many big players have sold out their BTC which also made the prices fall. But as far as I know there is still big amount of BTC in their wallets.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

Now BTC is under $8K, do you have any opinions about this issue?
Why bother asking if the price of bitcoin didn't go higher than $8,000 and if it's under $8,000 now then it only means many loves to sell.

We think BTC will go uptrend to reach over $10K but it can be now.
Everyone else are positive about bitcoin though we can see it on a bad mood right now.

Keep the optimism remain because we may not tell when the good days will come.
I do believe that it will. I even expected that it will have a market value of 10000$ lately, but those expectations are shattered because is market value fell. But still, I beleive that it will reach a market price of 8000$ before this year end since its market price is now recovering. There's still enough time for Bitcoin to make it happen. And hoping that things will now go infavor with Bitcoin.
That expectation was very low but I can't blame you for thinking that it will happen as the market has been dropping lately.

Have you seen the market today? the price moved up so quick and I don't think that the whales will allow us to see it for a longer time. $7,500 is the highest for this day and no wonder if we eventually see bitcoin price goes up again to $8,000 and the next will be the ATH's.

Yes, the price is really the highest today is $ 7500. Still, I think that in June the price will reach 10,000. It's just necessary at the moment! For a long time the price has not risen above 9500!
Reaching out 10k on this month of june would really be hard to believe yet we can base on current btc price movement its even hard to reach or break out that 8k price how much more on reaching 10k but well anything can happen on next day or month.No one really knows on when whales would decide up to have a bull run but rest assured we can see the potential of bitcoin to rise up its price on future months or years to come.We shouldnt wonder why we are still on this low range on its price.

Well, it's only the beginning of June! So there is still almost a month! I think that's enough to get him up to 10K. Since he can do it during the day! A whole month is a very good period for growth!  The question is will he???) We will wait)
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

I hope BTC will go up too! Today was very positive to break the temporary downtrend.
Next step will be 10k and if we get it, we can reach a new ATH.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

Yes, the price is really the highest today is $ 7500. Still, I think that in June the price will reach 10,000. It's just necessary at the moment! For a long time the price has not risen above 9500!
Adding more $2,500 for the price of bitcoin, can't do the calculation on how much market cap should come in so we can reach that price again.

The last time I saw bitcoin it was nearly a hundred bucks before it hits $9,000 and it was so close but again there are too many sell orders out there. I guess those are automated and are already good in profit, they just rinse and repeat what they do.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

If you wanna know the reason for this issue, I think it's becasue Bitcoin just passed a big downward trend and it's still on it own way to retrieve but you guys ask so many time so it doesn't have time to retrieve. LOL. Asking so frequently will not help Bitcoin price rise back faster Grin. You just need to wait and I can ensure that Bitcoin can rise back to $10k Smiley.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

I think that many people sold the bitcoin at high prices from $10000-20000, they can be understood - they got profit. But because of it the price began to fall. Now the market needs new people who will buy bitoin. So far the situation stands still, but of course all this will return back and we will see bitcoin and for $20000 and above.

wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

For good growth at the moment, the amount of funds is likely to be insufficient. Including manipulation of major players and exchanges that own data that are not available to everyone. This heavy manipulation does not allow new investors to enter the market, which is another problem. And if new investors do not enter, there will not be funds for growth.
HeroHerak001

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

By the end of the year, bitcoin will grow more than 10 000 per token. I'm also pinning my hopes on the Ethereum. It is not precisely known. But time will tell.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

The price of BTC will remain in this range for another few weeks and then when the month of August will arrive, we would see it skyrocket again. As far as my experience speaks, this is the trend that has been observed historically.
I wouldn't be surprised if BTC hits 10k and even 12k in August. I am sincerely hoping it does so. The market has been in the bear mode for way too long and a bull run is awaited. I think everyone is taking advantage of this low market and buying as much as they can.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

Bitcoin is under 8000 dollars for quite a some time market is consolidating in the form of profits and again gaining new price momentum for price pump we can expect previous all-time high by aug
True, in this year bitcoin should come back to its best times and hit even some ath or go around this price, it could be even bitcoin year cause we are just in the middle of it, big hopes are still connected to 2018 with crypto.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

Bitcoin is under 8000 dollars for quite a some time market is consolidating in the form of profits and again gaining new price momentum for price pump we can expect previous all-time high by aug
True, in this year bitcoin should come back to its best times and hit even some ath or go around this price, it could be even bitcoin year cause we are just in the middle of it, big hopes are still connected to 2018 with crypto.
I agree with you, We are still in the middle of 2018 so we can't say that 2018 is bad for the market of crypto. Bitcoin price now is under 8k$ because there is a lot of problem this year and a there is a lot of companies are against bitcoin, like social media sites which banned crypto few months ago, Anyway, I think these problems will be fixed soon and by the end of this year, I hope that we can see bitcoin touch the 20k$ or maybe more.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

I believe that it is almost impossible to predict the price of Bitcoin, you can only guess. While Bitcoin is very reluctantly growing in price, and do not rule out the fact that the price of Bitcoin may fall to 6 thousand dollars.
mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:08:19 PM

This is the effect of the negative issues caused, to attack the BTC price or lower the BTC.

I am optimistic that at the end of the year BTC prices will skyrocket and the whole world, and everyone should admit it.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

Well, at the moment we are in a bearish market and it can still go on for a while... But I'm quite confident that sooner or later, the market will recover and we'll see another massive bull run  Wink
Fatman861

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:57:20 PM

Although now and rollback, but there is every chance that the price of bitcoin will drop even lower, to 3000. But with 3000 will be growth. Still a lot of those who have fresh memories of the fall in prices and who bought at 16,000. But the global trend is still up, so growth is inevitable! Price in the ascending channel!
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

To me it seems most likely because of the whales but, nobody knows what happen. There are too many different parameters that affect the market.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: