Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41961 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 04:02:12 PM

I'm about to receive my ANX Plus Debit card soon (I received and e-mail from ANX support telling me it has been sent), and having just read here that it's a UnionPay card was a bit of a disappointment and a worry.

I did a bit of googling and found that China UnionPay has a page at the link below where you can select your country and find some information that might be of use, including a support hotline. The "Merchant Search" functionality was useless for me (partially translated, no results), but there's a decent summary in the "Tips" section

http://en.unionpay.com/englobalization/list_englobalization.html

As far as I'm concerned, being in Switzerland, it appears the only merchants where I'd be able to use a UnionPay card would be located in tourist destinations (Luzern, Interlaken, Geneva,...) where chinese clients like to buy their watches and other luxury items; litlle hope for buying groceries or fuel, as I was planning to.

One piece of information I would need from our friendly ANX guys in the forum is with regard to the ANX Plus monthly fee: https://anxbtc.com/pages/#/card-compare states "Free for first 12 months" under the heading "Monthly fee", but I'm unable to see how much will this monthly fee be after 12 months.

ahhh man sorry to hear that maybe they you can get the upgrade, i have the anx premium card and it is branded a mastercard

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:01:54 PM

You want proof? Since i have no time to look through all the edited and deleted posts by you, lets take your first reply as an example:

A little more details like limits and fees would be great, before one signs up for something.

The limits would be the amount of currency that you have loaded onto the card, and the only fee is 2.5% of the amount you load onto the card. The card will only cost $10 USD.

The limits would be the amount of currency that you have loaded onto the card
Lie!

and the only fee is 2.5% of the amount you load onto the card.

Lie!

The card will only cost $10 USD.
Lie!

Oh, and bahamapascal, the one you quoted praising you, is this the same one bumping this topic?

And the fact that you still fail to understand what you did wrong and werent fired shows with what kind of people customers of ANX have to deal with:

LOL dam where do you find all this posts haha, it is like crazy insane how you find them all so good, i personally always get tired searching for posts as get timeout errors  Grin

You can go to a user's profile and click "Show the last posts of this person".

You want proof? Since i have no time to look through all the edited and deleted posts by you, lets take your first reply as an example:

A little more details like limits and fees would be great, before one signs up for something.

The limits would be the amount of currency that you have loaded onto the card, and the only fee is 2.5% of the amount you load onto the card. The card will only cost $10 USD.

The limits would be the amount of currency that you have loaded onto the card
Lie!

and the only fee is 2.5% of the amount you load onto the card.

Lie!

The card will only cost $10 USD.
Lie!

Oh, and bahamapascal, the one you quoted praising you, is this the same one bumping this topic?

And the fact that you still fail to understand what you did wrong and werent fired shows with what kind of people customers of ANX have to deal with:

The "lies" you claimed are not lies, simply miscommunication and misunderstandings. In fact, the information you stated was early information, and it was corrected later, before the first batch of cards were shipped. Customers could refund their order if they were unsatisfied with our "lies".

Update:

I have now received official confirmation for the price of the debit cards.

0.04BTC: The International ANX Bitcoin Debit Card, delivered to you by standard shipping.
0.06BTC: The International ANX Bitcoin Debit Card, delivered to you by registered shipping with tracking number.
0.08BTC: The International ANX Bitcoin Debit Card, delivered to you by express shipping with tracking number.
Just in case the price crashes to 100$ before you ship. Cheesy

And how long do those options take to the EU and US?

You acknowledged that you read the "correction" to our "lies".
Also, I did also state that the limits that I told you guys were the current ones, back in that time. I clearly corrected the price of the card, the fees and the limits.

So

The limits would be the amount of currency that you have loaded onto the card is 3300$, and the only fee is 2.5% of the amount you load onto the card. The card will only cost $10 USD.

Yeah, sorry about that, due to some communication problems I didn't receive that information. Also, the price for the card isn't $10 either, prices have been updated.

So what if someone loads up, say 15BTC, would the card refill every time the balance goes below 3300$? Are there any 24 hour limits, withdrawal limits, any other sort of limits?

Good question. As far as I know, you simply cannot load that much btc, and you would only be able to load a maximum of 5.23BTC, since the limit is $3300. There aren't any other limits as of right now.

I feel like that is simply a personal attack. It is simply unreasonable to hate a person just because of one thing that he did in the past. It is simply unreasonable to constantly negatively criticize a person just because of one bad thing he did, and ignore all the good stuff he did.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 01:02:24 PM

I'm about to receive my ANX Plus Debit card soon (I received and e-mail from ANX support telling me it has been sent), and having just read here that it's a UnionPay card was a bit of a disappointment and a worry.

I did a bit of googling and found that China UnionPay has a page at the link below where you can select your country and find some information that might be of use, including a support hotline. The "Merchant Search" functionality was useless for me (partially translated, no results), but there's a decent summary in the "Tips" section

As far as I'm concerned, being in Switzerland, it appears the only merchants where I'd be able to use a UnionPay card would be located in tourist destinations (Luzern, Interlaken, Geneva,...) where chinese clients like to buy their watches and other luxury items; litlle hope for buying groceries or fuel, as I was planning to.

One piece of information I would need from our friendly ANX guys in the forum is with regard to the ANX Plus monthly fee: https://anxbtc.com/pages/#/card-compare states "Free for first 12 months" under the heading "Monthly fee", but I'm unable to see how much will this monthly fee be after 12 months.

Hi calagan,
First off, sorry about this union pay problem! Sad

To answer your question, agtrt the first 12 months with an active ANX plus card, the fee will be 5 HKD pet month, which is a bit below $1 USD.  Hope this helped!

Cheers
Monbux
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:22:38 PM

Hi calagan,

To answer your question, agtrt the first 12 months with an active ANX plus card, the fee will be 5 HKD pet month, which is a bit below $1 USD.  Hope this helped!

Cheers
Monbux

mmm thanks for that information, will i have any fees after some time? I got ANX Premium Mastercard, if so what will the fees be

byt411

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:56:58 PM

Hi calagan,

Cheers
Monbux

mmm thanks for that information, will i have any fees after some time? I got ANX Premium Mastercard, if so what will the fees be

As far as I am aware, you should not have any additional fees. With the ANX Premium card, the only fee you should have is on ATM withdrawals, at 1%. The minimum charged fee is $3.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:00:31 PM

I feel like that is simply a personal attack. It is simply unreasonable to hate a person just because of one thing that he did in the past. It is simply unreasonable to constantly negatively criticize a person just because of one bad thing he did, and ignore all the good stuff he did.
Fixed that for you. Wink
byt411

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:31:47 PM

Fixed that for you. Wink

This simply further proves that your argument is invalid, and it is not backed up by evidence at all. This is simply a personal attack against me, and I request you to stop doing so, or keep it to another thread.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:39:42 PM

I would recommend you to create a new thread that can be modified. Not to delete constructive critics but just to have some control when needed.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 01:56:34 AM

I would recommend you to create a new thread that can be modified. Not to delete constructive critics but just to have some control when needed.
That's a good suggestion, perhaps we will.  We were hoping for all this off topic stuff to die down and be moved elsewhere.  Problem is then these people might have even more of a reason to bash us, claiming self moderated topics = we have something to hide.
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:31:41 AM

.. claiming self moderated topics = we have something to hide.

People here on bitcointalk are mostly already past that and understand there is a need for it to fight the rudeness and trolls. Even competitors might wanna bash a specific crypto or business.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 03:16:23 AM

Hi calagan,

Cheers
Monbux

As far as I am aware, you should not have any additional fees. With the ANX Premium card, the only fee you should have is on ATM withdrawals, at 1%. The minimum charged fee is $3.

sweet thank you for the clarification on that, " well i think lol " since you did say you not 100% sure on the fees so dont want to get my hopes up and then boom large fees

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 03:18:21 AM

That's a good suggestion, perhaps we will.  We were hoping for all this off topic stuff to die down and be moved elsewhere.  Problem is then these people might have even more of a reason to bash us, claiming self moderated topics = we have something to hide.

thats the world we live in as sad as it may be alot of people will form negative opinions, to much chatter on the forum then you a bad company like gaw / paycoin. If you have no traffic then people will say you are dead like hashie or mt gox sections

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 08:31:38 PM

thats the world we live in as sad as it may be alot of people will form negative opinions, to much chatter on the forum then you a bad company like gaw / paycoin. If you have no traffic then people will say you are dead like hashie or mt gox sections
Yep, it's a cruel world today! Smiley  Thanks for your suggestions and in the future if we see that it's needed, we'll create a new, self-moderated topic. Smiley
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:45:38 AM

That's a good suggestion, perhaps we will.  We were hoping for all this off topic stuff to die down and be moved elsewhere.  Problem is then these people might have even more of a reason to bash us, claiming self moderated topics = we have something to hide.

Yep, it's a cruel world today! Smiley  Thanks for your suggestions and in the future if we see that it's needed, we'll create a new, self-moderated topic. Smiley

How about either open a telephone support or update your webpage?

That would be a start.

It's been a month soon.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 08:38:09 PM

That's a good suggestion, perhaps we will.  We were hoping for all this off topic stuff to die down and be moved elsewhere.  Problem is then these people might have even more of a reason to bash us, claiming self moderated topics = we have something to hide.

Yep, it's a cruel world today! Smiley  Thanks for your suggestions and in the future if we see that it's needed, we'll create a new, self-moderated topic. Smiley

How about either open a telephone support or update your webpage?

That would be a start.

It's been a month soon.
Hi ejinte,

I believe that you are already aware that we've already forwarded this to the team.  Hopefully it'll be changed soon! Smiley

Cheers,
monbux
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:07:50 PM

Hi ejinte,

I believe that you are already aware that we've already forwarded this to the team.  Hopefully it'll be changed soon! Smiley

Cheers,
monbux

So we can agree that the team at ANXBTC is incompetent and we should be careful with our money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 01:23:42 PM

Hi ejinte,

I believe that you are already aware that we've already forwarded this to the team.  Hopefully it'll be changed soon! Smiley

Cheers,
monbux

So we can agree that the team at ANXBTC is incompetent and we should be careful with our money.
Hello ejinte,

I'm not sure how to treat trolls but I'll try my best. We've already stated here everything we can, I'll be sure to send an email to the team today and remind them to remove the telephone support.  Until then I ask you to stop bashing unless  you have more constructive critism to offer.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:09:51 PM

Hi! Reply please. Thanks! Smiley

In the past several Hong Kong exchanges have run away with costomer funds  (GBL, 796, mycoin, ANX.....),
basicaly anyone dealing with a hong kong registered exchange deserves to get goxed

P.S. I bolded 'ANX'.

-MZ

BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:19:34 PM

In the past several Hong Kong exchanges have run away with costomer funds  (GBL, 796, mycoin, ANX.....),
basicaly anyone dealing with a hong kong registered exchange deserves to get goxed

P.S. I bolded 'ANX'.

-MZ

They already did.

Can you please take this opportunity to advise how and when ANX has "run away with customer funds"?

Let's clarify a few items:

• ANX launched in June 2013
  • Is a registered Hong Kong entity with a Money Services Operator license
  • has always relied on complete transparency
  • has welcomed thousands of customers to its offices on Hong Kong island
  • Is audited by a third party for both fiat and crypto reserves
  • has recently acquired Norways largest exchange, Justcoin.com aswell as CoinMKT.com in the US

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 12:40:29 AM

P.S. I bolded 'ANX'.

-MZ

They already did.

Can you please take this opportunity to advise how and when ANX has "run away with customer funds"?

Let's clarify a few items:

• ANX launched in June 2013
  • Is a registered Hong Kong entity with a Money Services Operator license
  • has always relied on complete transparency
  • has welcomed thousands of customers to its offices on Hong Kong island
  • Is audited by a third party for both fiat and crypto reserves
  • has recently acquired Norways largest exchange, Justcoin.com aswell as CoinMKT.com in the US

Yep, many people have been spreading FUD not about ANX, but about bitcoin...  :-/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: