Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:12:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: System Merit  (Read 581 times)
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

Excuse me for the masters, I am here to ask about the merit system, I am still confused with the merit system my confusion is how to get the merit, but I've never posted several posts but I did not get the merit. Please respond masters 🙏 thank you
puzzling_rvat

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

It seems like you should post this thread in "Meta" (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0), there are there a lot of discussions and guides about earning Merits.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

Forgive me.... Merit system is very important but maximum forum users dislike merit system. Due to merit system i can't change my Rank. So i don't like merit system.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

you need to post a very constructive and meaningful post, it's not that hard don't think about it just think about something that you can contribute on community, who knows if you may helpful they will reward you with merit.

rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

i think you took it wrong , they are not asking you for many posts .
they need quality posts / helpful posts to give you some merits which is also depend on person giving you merits .
also i saw your posts , they are one liner and below average post like any other bounty hunter , and some of them are just bounty reports .
so if you really want merits then work hard , invest more time in forum and help others . also now if i said that posts are one liner , it does not mean you will write 10-15 lines posts , bcoz they prefer quality post in compare to lengthy posts .

apart from this i also want to share one thing me too noticed merits are too hard to earn , so i think admin should appoint more merit sources .
Irvanremok

Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

my own good question is also confused with the merit system. as far as I know if you want to get merit should post the quality. like what is said in quality ?? and where should I post so I can get merit?
is there no other way to get an easier merit?

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

The new rule of Merit is very difficult to get merit. If you want to increase your merit, you must have alot of contribution such as: make the constructive post or meaningful content.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:41:33 AM

i think you took it wrong , they are not asking you for many posts .
they need quality posts / helpful posts to give you some merits which is also depend on person giving you merits .
also i saw your posts , they are one liner and below average post like any other bounty hunter , and some of them are just bounty reports .
so if you really want merits then work hard , invest more time in forum and help others . also now if i said that posts are one liner , it does not mean you will write 10-15 lines posts , bcoz they prefer quality post in compare to lengthy posts .

apart from this i also want to share one thing me too noticed merits are too hard to earn , so i think admin should appoint more merit sources .

thank you for your suggestions, i better understand now about quality posts i will try more to get those merit
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:07:15 AM

Excuse me for the masters, I am here to ask about the merit system, I am still confused with the merit system my confusion is how to get the merit, but I've never posted several posts but I did not get the merit. Please respond masters 🙏 thank you

Go to meta section in the first page itself you can find the discussion thread started b theymos. You can get the clarification over there better than we explain here bro.
Until you become a junior rank, you does not need to get the merits fro rank up. Actually you need the merits while you are starting from Junior above rank from member to Legendary only it's needed. You please check number of expected merits with that theymos's link.

pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

you need to post a very constructive and meaningful post, it's not that hard don't think about it just think about something that you can contribute on community, who knows if you may helpful they will reward you with merit.
I think it's still very rare that someone will give a merit, even though the post is already as you mentioned
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

Merit system is the new way to see those members who are contributing to the forum, not a spammer and always making constructive and high quality post.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

Of course, and in ten to twenty years, someone can improve their rank on this forum, if he does not die by that time because of old age. Do you still believe that if you publish high-quality messages, someone will notice you and reward you with merit? If this happens, it will most likely be an exception to the general rules. Over 1,700,000 participants were registered at this forum. Can several people who are sources of merit estimate 300,000 -500,000 daily reports?
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

Merits can be given by any members of this forum, if they like your post if its informative or not, they will give you a merit., but at this time, its hard to get some merits., thats the reality of life, that is why, a lot of my friends complained about this new ruling of this forum, but as i said to them just post some informative details, and facts, so that the community will like you, thats how simple it is.

But if you are not after the money, ranks does not matter anyway
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

In my opinion, it's hard to have merit but I think if we've been merited by someone, we will look for it again. That one merit will fuel us to make quality posts every single time here in the forum.
Patikmd

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

It seems like you should post this thread in "Meta" (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0), there are there a lot of discussions and guides about earning Merits.
very good info for me as a beginner ,, i will go there.thank you

bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

Are you crazy OP? You asked same question like before and you even already asked on local thread too.
You really don't deserve even single merit for your all history posts.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

this merit system is difficult to obtain. merit system is one way to see members who have contributed in local and external forums. by making a quality post and useful for all members.
linbo

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

You want to be good enough, you need to speak up and be good. It may be rewarding, but don't expect too much.
Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

do a useful comment to get mirit .. if you can make a useful comment or you help people find what he is looking for then you will get the mirit.
try to comment well and meaningful that you can give mirit
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

First of all, for the topics created to fulfill the weekly signature bounty, no one will give merit. To get them you need to write not just constructive posts, in the desirable useful ones. Imagine, for what you would have given to a man merit, if you had one. Communicate with people, share with them something useful and merits will find you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: