Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coin is meaningless  (Read 689 times)
mbahsastro

Activity: 253
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

Because the current types of coins very much. Then when I had a number of coins that I don't think it's potential, then I will leave. I am selling my locker and buy more coins have a future. Better rely on coins with a clear future. from having to wait in uncertainty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

If the coin price is cheap it is better to hold it then buy more of it. When the time comes that its price soars up high then it will be a huge income. Buy low and sell high is the basic rule in the investment world.

pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:36:24 AM

what do you guys do if you have a lot of coin but the price is very cheap? will you buy that coin again after it hold it until the price goes up? how best do you think?
Thanks.....

I think I prefer to hold or even buy less. if the price is cheap, but you have many tokens like that, then it is also very valuable. If I think it's promising.
I'm sure one day the coins will increase. we will not know when coins go up or down. must be patient if the coins have decreased.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

If these tokens are valuable, then I choose to hold them.
If it's not worth it, then I'll sell it and buy some other tokens that seem to have some upside.

I do not agree with your answer.
how do you sell it. while prices are still declining. are you going to sell it. I think you are wrong in investing. You must save then if the market price goes up then you have the right to sell it. if not make another coin purchase.
Youre the one whos not getting what he says,it depends on the coins if its worth holding meaning have good potential then he will hold those coins,but if its a shitcoin without future then he will dispose this before it dies and he benefits nothing.

You should learn how ro elaborate posts first before giving opinion because it becomes messy here
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

what do you guys do if you have a lot of coin but the price is very cheap? will you buy that coin again after it hold it until the price goes up? how best do you think?
Thanks.....
Very a basic thing or idea which comes to our mind but actually this is really hard to do yet even if you do have the financing on buying out cheap coins but selection would really be still crucial yet buying out cheap coins specially non popular ones would really like a gamble since you wont even know if it would still have the chance to pump out or not.On all the coins in the market it is not really necessary to have lots of similar projects thats why we do only see the best ones who do able to put themselves on the top.

Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:16:45 AM

Thanks.....

It all depends on the future potential of the coin you are willing to hodl. If the project is viable, I can buy more coin at a cheaper rate and then hodl for a long time till the price rise to a sellable rate.
aokiji06 (OP)

Activity: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:24:42 PM

Thanks.....
Very a basic thing or idea which comes to our mind but actually this is really hard to do yet even if you do have the financing on buying out cheap coins but selection would really be still crucial yet buying out cheap coins specially non popular ones would really like a gamble since you wont even know if it would still have the chance to pump out or not.On all the coins in the market it is not really necessary to have lots of similar projects thats why we do only see the best ones who do able to put themselves on the top.

means you think I just let it coin it, I better focus on the coin which later can be of high value, thanks for your suggestions that really help me, whether you might be able to give a coin what the recommendation can be high value, but the current coin still low value?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

Thanks.....

Do not just check on the price. Try to understand why the price is cheap. Do your own research and see the plans/future developments then ask yourself if it has great potential.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:31:49 PM

just make the decoration in your wallet .. and wait until the coin price rises. new you sell it .. but if the coin is not sold or no price .. let it be as decoration in your wallet. too risky to buy coin that is not popular in market

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

You should know that at some point the price of bitcoin was very cheap, the people who believed the coin to be useless because the price was still very cheap sold their coins while the ones that ended up believing that the coin will do good still had their coins so when the price went up during the last bull a lot of people made a lot of money. No coin is useless, they are all worth something, if not now then later

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

for me jist let them stay on your wallet. we dont know in the near future those coin will have a great value and all wallets dont have limits on how much coin do you have. just put them there, fucos on what coin can give you more profit. but if you invested for this coin and had a cheap price try to study that coin maybe you had profit for that coin, you can sell it and buy some stable coin. but it really depends on you mate.

Ziaderi33

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

Thanks.....

if I hold the coin but the price is still cheap, I just save the coin first, after the price rises, then the coins will I sell, so I get a profit

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

Thanks.....
Do you mean coin from bounty or investment?
If you have a coin from a better investment you hold. If the price goes down the better you buy it again. Because I think if the price goes down it will definitely rise. So you better hold up to your profit. Do not sell cheap and cause losses.
bibitao29

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:23:50 AM

I have been buying coins that have declined in value Post ICO that I see continuing to execute their business plan and meet the self imposed targets they have set for themselves. People often talk of an ICO as a failure if the coin does not exceed the ICO price immediatly after it first begins trading forgetting the fact you are investing in a startup and that it often takes years before you see a business gaining traction.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:25:55 AM

Thanks.....
I will still focus on holding the coin up to the highest price, because if the price is low and we are forcing it to sell I think we are not getting the profit and only the losers.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:32:15 AM

Thanks.....

Provided that the coin is not a dead coin and the development is ongoing why not, there are thousands of coins right now, some just waiting for the time to get pumped or increased their value, some coins are dead and will not have a chance to be pumped again so b every careful on coins that you are going to buy.

arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:40:40 AM

Thanks.....
My friend use to be on that situation before,he has almost priceless coins and other friend sell hes same coin to him.and without anything in mind he bought that coin,and after few months it pumps and now hes rich person.if i were in that point maybe i will buy that coin and hold for long until goes pumps

Thanks.....
I will still focus on holding the coin up to the highest price, because if the price is low and we are forcing it to sell I think we are not getting the profit and only the losers.
Yeah patinces is the key to profit.no waiting less gaining so wait for the growth ots worth full when it pump
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:57:26 AM

Thanks.....
if i have a lot of altcoin that is cheaper the price right now, i will only hold it but if the coin is not even working , no dev ,no update given then i will assume that its a deadcoin/shitcoin i will sell immidiatly . But if i see that the dev is working hard for his coin i can wait longer and stay it in my wallet for how long it will pump.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Afanshik

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:25:38 AM

Thanks.....
if i have a lot of altcoin that is cheaper the price right now, i will only hold it but if the coin is not even working , no dev ,no update given then i will assume that its a deadcoin/shitcoin i will sell immidiatly . But if i see that the dev is working hard for his coin i can wait longer and stay it in my wallet for how long it will pump.

So you want to say that every coin got pumped whatever? Wink I don't think so. Yes, there are many coins that be like PnD and this is only matter of time when they will pump, these coins just need to be in order not wallet. But why not buy some coins that looks promising to you that will rise without any pump, organically, just because they are interesting?
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:49:39 AM

If the actual coin is a coin which is nice when it's cheap then buy again any time also does nothing. Thus it will make could get lucky but with a note must have sufficient capital. However, if the coin is considered less so good then do not force to buy when the price is down because of course it could be this will not ride failed to deliver results.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████