Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coin is meaningless  (Read 689 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

what do you guys do if you have a lot of coin but the price is very cheap? will you buy that coin again after it hold it until the price goes up? how best do you think?
Thanks.....

Provided that the coin is not a dead coin and the development is ongoing why not, there are thousands of coins right now, some just waiting for the time to get pumped or increased their value, some coins are dead and will not have a chance to be pumped again so b every careful on coins that you are going to buy.
If the coin is came from a bounty campaign, I'd better to hold on it and wait for the development of that project because its meaningless if you sold it at a loss. Be patience because a lot of good coin are still undervalued right now, they just really need a break on their project and if someone recognized the value of their technology, for sure the price will rise eventually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kadan500

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

what do you guys do if you have a lot of coin but the price is very cheap? will you buy that coin again after it hold it until the price goes up? how best do you think?
Thanks.....
You should ask the author or team member of this project. Whether they are working hard, whether the project is proceeding according to schedule, and provide proof. This is the most important. As long as there are no problems, then the rest is that you should hold on.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

Thanks.....

Provided that the coin is not a dead coin and the development is ongoing why not, there are thousands of coins right now, some just waiting for the time to get pumped or increased their value, some coins are dead and will not have a chance to be pumped again so b every careful on coins that you are going to buy.
If the coin is came from a bounty campaign, I'd better to hold on it and wait for the development of that project because its meaningless if you sold it at a loss. Be patience because a lot of good coin are still undervalued right now, they just really need a break on their project and if someone recognized the value of their technology, for sure the price will rise eventually.
And then everyone should try to watch the development progress of the project itself. if you are holding the coin of shit project (No development, no report, no utility usage, and worthless and it's better to sell them all instantly) because it can be determined if the project has been running in some periods. It will be so difficult to be determined.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:04:39 AM

We cannot determine that the coins are meaningless right now. Because we know that the good team will always manage and control their coins and try to raise them up. Although now there are many kinds of coins, we can see their differences and their value or volume. Just think of choosing the right coins to invest in a certain amount.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:08:25 AM

its up to you . but patience is realy need here
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

Thanks.....

I used to hold Etherium whenever its price turns red, I bought many etherium from its last dip for a cheap price of 300$ which is a steal for me. My strategy is to buy cheap coins whenever the market turns red same as my current coin I am holding. This is to maximize my profit I can earn if the market rises again.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

Thanks.....

I think that after the price has risen and you sold your coins you need to wait, and after a while it makes sense to buy back already much more coins. And then you can wait for growth again and so on in a circle Smiley
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

If you hold a lot of coins then hold it until it goes high. Well cojns has a higher potential in market because of own blockchain where the coins use and transac. Fast and reliable. one more  thing selling coins at cheap.will not make you even small profit so you have no choice to do hold or buy again to make manier and sell at the best time

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

Thanks.....

definetly in real talk,i dont buy that coin again because as a investor you always find the best coin that become profitable into your own needs,therefore next time when i choosing my altcoins its better to research it and always monitor it in coin market caps,if this coins should be a big chances to grow in the market,so that in the end we will never regret of what happen to our portfolio eithers it going up or turn to meaningless.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
maiden

Activity: 457

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:00:53 AM

Thanks.....

Well, honestly i wont buy that coin again. After the price goes up, i will definetely sell it , because i always rely on the coin which is profitable and will grow the value in the future. So for me before holding and buying coins, i will always do some research about that coin before deciding if its worth to hold or buy again or not.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

hold and wait until it has a high price. We will not be the year when low-value coins will be able to reach high prices. the development of crypto is on the rise, of course, this will make each coin will also experience increased price. Junk into gold coins without we can know.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:41:47 AM

I think I will keep it until the price goes up. hodl because here we recommend you play it safe only. Hodl safer than selling loss then restore again losses to profit. way more risky. So I prefer to hodl it until the price goes up.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
pearlsome

Activity: 238

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:54:54 AM

No, and no again. The low price of a coin is not an excuse to buy. A low price can be important only if you own insider data and future manipulations are known to you.
The main factor for investing in a cheap token is the project itself. Don't put money in shitcoin. With them, there are even greater falls. You think that this is the bottom and you can buy, but if the project has no future, then the price may fall even more and in general it is delisted from the exchange.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

Having a coin that does not work is really annoying, Not valuable and very cheap price in the market. One of the best paths is hodl and that's what I'm doing right now.
Hold it until the price goes high,then sell it before it  turns back to a very cheap price. I would never buy those coins again. I will look for a coins with potential to hold. Or maybe I will forget that coins and check the price again after a year.
melliana

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

Holding is the best option and because the project are in development I guess so we need to wait and be patient. Or you do some research about them to fin out.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:26:52 AM

First of all, it will take years for a coin before an investment appreciates. Hodling a coin with a cheap price also has its advantages. It just means that the coin has a lot of room to go up. If you happen to find a coin that was on dumping price, you can purchase it after your RESEARCH proves that the coin is worth hodling. Knowing the operation and road map of the coin will also help. Price usually goes up after a milestone was completed.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
PerLasz

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:37:40 AM

Coin is not meaningless unless the coin is shitcoin. There are more chances for your coins to increase your profit if your coin is potential and have a good future.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:41:50 AM

First of all, it will take years for a coin before an investment appreciates. Hodling a coin with a cheap price also has its advantages. It just means that the coin has a lot of room to go up. If you happen to find a coin that was on dumping price, you can purchase it after your RESEARCH proves that the coin is worth hodling. Knowing the operation and road map of the coin will also help. Price usually goes up after a milestone was completed.
I guess you have a point mate. There are also some developments that takes a long period of time before it was achieve. For some instances, the investors losses their patience and cannot hold on for too long. So in the end it will really depends on the person if he's going to hold or not, or even buy more for holdings.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

If i have a lot coins which the price is very low. i think i will hold it for a long time and i will buy another coin.Because someday their price will increase, but we need to be careful if it will surely increase their prices or it will be dead  and it will delisted in the market  thats why we  need to check the dev of the coin you are holding if they are working hard. As we know that the prices of any coin in the market is volatile.  

shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

Thanks.....
If i believe in the project and the future doesn't look so bad then of course i will buy it to average down and continue to hold it for some months. But if it's the token that i got from ico then i won't buy it. I also have to know why the price goes down so i can make better decision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: