Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minershare.net] KnC Neptune Miner #1 batch shares, $4/GHs, No hidden fees  (Read 19699 times)
RyanK
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:29:31 PM

Any luck on catching the scammer?

I'm wondering the same.  Have been checking this thread every so often but nothing more is being posted...

Darkwinde

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:24:04 PM

not at all Sad

Bitdust

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:34:54 PM

Cassandra had it easy Undecided

People will always say that mining doesn't ROI etc. Take a look at this comment and the reply: http://startbitcoin.com/#comment-1189 A year ago people said the same. Even when Bitcoin was worth $6 people said that "you've missed the train" or "bitcoin mining is dead". Makes me wonder, what makes everyone mine if it's been dead for years. Smiley

^^Funny but true.  Only batch 1 Avalons showed profit for retail buyers.
The rest of the profits were made by the companies selling/reselling ASICs, or people like yourself, selling hashpower to guys who can't math.
Assuming you're honest and aren't simply scamming coins, another common and profitable ASIC business model.

http://a.dryicons.com/images/icon_sets/stickers_icon_set/png/128x128/down_arrow.pngAnd that's the dream customer.  http://a.dryicons.com/images/icon_sets/stickers_icon_set/png/128x128/down_arrow.png
Everything they are doing, how they communicate, how the portal is built is directed to real live functionality. I say this as IT professional related to hosting and web dev. If they would scam, they wouldn't invest that much time to build everything. This was the reason I've invested into 10 shares and affiliate them. I never would affiliate something what is looking suspicous.

I'm really sure if they would get the needed hardware, they have personal possibilities (hardware is from scandinavia and they are also) to get their money back and refund their customers. It's also covered in their FAQ that they will get the harware at latest at the middle of february.
mortos

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:15:02 AM

Forgot about this investment, I guess it was too good
LanMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:00:27 PM

sorry for delay...
we still working on this!!!
if anybody thinking that i spend 6000$ for a surprise that ill never get?!
forget it!!!
i will invest another 10000 to get this fucking bitch face!!
nobody is perfect!!!
we are verry close!!
Threshold37

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:58:27 PM

At least it is good to hear someone is still on it. Get em!!!!! Make pay exponentially!!!!
qweardda

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:02:57 AM

I'm for genocide too to all scammers and thieves.

Kill them all!

LanMachine

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:26:19 PM

so....
i get a pro from the undernet and hes or these do for me
small jobs in sure...and i know that these working fast and clearly!!

but what is present here is not a small job for everyone fled catcher! for this reason, I need a little support!
for this extremely complex job he'd like, or these people about 1500 €. it's doing a lot of money but I think that it is in comparison to the entire investment by all of us just a drop in the ocean is!
who wants to prove to someone that can contribute a small donation! now is the willpower required! how much is it worth to you, your money to get back. anyone who wants to donate to write a pm to me! this should be the amount and include the wallet address!
I think I can speak for all concerned and would have helped to give a percentage share of the refund!
I find it is better to leave a small part of the invested before you lose everything!
it is not a joke!!
please donate to this wallet 1J6wbaSmVLLNL8kceAfmmwfcWHWB52Mv7o

all information i get stand by me only!!!
if the job will end then illdelete all of them!

greetz
Lan
LanMachine

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:51:38 PM

so....
i get a pro from the undernet and hes or these do for me
small jobs in sure...and i know that these working fast and clearly!!

but what is present here is not a small job for everyone fled catcher! for this reason, I need a little support!
for this extremely complex job he'd like, or these people about 1500 €. it's doing a lot of money but I think that it is in comparison to the entire investment by all of us just a drop in the ocean is!
who wants to prove to someone that can contribute a small donation! now is the willpower required! how much is it worth to you, your money to get back. anyone who wants to donate to write a pm to me! this should be the amount and include the wallet address!
I think I can speak for all concerned and would have helped to give a percentage share of the refund!
I find it is better to leave a small part of the invested before you lose everything!
it is not a joke!!
please donate to this wallet 1J6wbaSmVLLNL8kceAfmmwfcWHWB52Mv7o

all information i get stand by me only!!!
if the job will end then illdelete all of them!

greetz
Lan

if you want then i replace the overview hier! like "äaösdfjba+WALLET#wgtoqrjgäpio": "amount spend" und at the end the summ!!
i think maybe the one or other think that i will get this amount for me! it is a sserious inquiry!!!
LanMachine

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:54:36 PM

lets begin:

148j5PRJQ31dFufSaN77iUcui5uGSPP2YD  :  0.2

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:43:25 AM

lets begin:

148j5PRJQ31dFufSaN77iUcui5uGSPP2YD  :  0.2

PLEASE NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!
whats wrong?Huh
dont belive that a handfull of people do the work and all ather only sitting and wait when they get money back!!!
lol
sstorebo

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:19:01 AM

Or it might be that people who just got scammed, are not that eager to send bitcoin to an unknown person?
qweardda

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:28:08 AM

Or it might be that people who just got scammed, are not that eager to send bitcoin to an unknown person?

If peoples in this topic will get scammed twice I really start cry Smiley

cisary

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:05:23 AM

..I would love to donate but my wallet is now empty because of this fucking scammer.. It's sad but it's true  Sad
sstorebo

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:14:54 PM

Yeah, some went for this scammer and rest got lost in the mt.gox collapse...Well easy come easy go Smiley
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:41:27 AM

I will donate .5 BTC after proof of this guys arrest, iam willing to pay to a trusted member or known escrow up front, with a timeline of let's say 3 to 6 months to catch him? If someone delivers me his testikels I make it 1 million SXC, but to keep myself safe, I'll state this last reward was a joke.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
michaelhampton2

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:25:21 AM

get him!!!
LanMachine

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:15:53 AM

oh sorrz...
i forgot, i´m in playschol here..

puhhhh....
if ones of you can read and can use a little bit more the internet because only to crying in this forum, you maybe known me a lot of time!!!
i´m not a fucking scammer! i hate this mother fuckers!
and i swear by my new born doughter thats if i find him then i put him my all 3 aint s1 in his backdor! and after i put the pictures on the fucking hole internet!

i wrote that i do posting every btc send here in forum and if u spend and i dont show youre amount on this thread then you can call me scaXXX! fuck off!!
i hate the fucking dirty dead money for my life!
and the last think what ill do is to scam another human people for this shit!
because the invested money was not only my own!! i invested for 3 people include me!
i would like to do a good think for my family and people nearly around me!
i have not much things like many peoples here and its maybe right mr bitboy mother fucker. maybe i invest my last cent but ill sell my soul for catch this fucker!
understand?
here gives two old members they can ofcourse tell you that i am upright boy! one from these have my address, my phone, maybe a pic..
ill realy wont to help these guys who loose they last money like many peoples here!!!
and if my guys do good job then i thinking about open a agency! and do the hole day and night catching scammer bitches!!! i thing thats a realy good hobby! Wink
BitBoy900

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 05:27:20 AM

oh sorrz...
i forgot, i´m in playschol here..

puhhhh....
if ones of you can read and can use a little bit more the internet because only to crying in this forum, you maybe known me a lot of time!!!
i´m not a fucking scammer! i hate this mother fuckers!
and i swear by my new born doughter thats if i find him then i put him my all 3 aint s1 in his backdor! and after i put the pictures on the fucking hole internet!

i wrote that i do posting every btc send here in forum and if u spend and i dont show youre amount on this thread then you can call me scaXXX! fuck off!!
i hate the fucking dirty dead money for my life!
and the last think what ill do is to scam another human people for this shit!
because the invested money was not only my own!! i invested for 3 people include me!
i would like to do a good think for my family and people nearly around me!
i have not much things like many peoples here and its maybe right mr bitboy mother fucker. maybe i invest my last cent but ill sell my soul for catch this fucker!
understand?
here gives two old members they can ofcourse tell you that i am upright boy! one from these have my address, my phone, maybe a pic..
ill realy wont to help these guys who loose they last money like many peoples here!!!
and if my guys do good job then i thinking about open a agency! and do the hole day and night catching scammer bitches!!! i thing thats a realy good hobby! Wink

Mr Lan Machine it's over man. You and Zurg sat on here and called me a scammer because I posted only on this thread.
This thread was where my only investment was at, at that time. It's like you're trolling now minershare.net got on with all our money or btc. I understand how it feels to get duped for some bread but making threats to someone who meant to scam everybody doesn't mean nothing to him. The next time anyone should post on here is when this guy is caught. But if he do get caught or them we still won't get our money back or btc.
cisary

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:47:33 PM

6 shares @ 120$ = 720$ (~0.9 BTC back then)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: