Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minershare.net] KnC Neptune Miner #1 batch shares, $4/GHs, No hidden fees  (Read 19699 times)
MINERSHARE (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 06:27:52 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 08:46:08 PM by MINERSHARE

[Updated 22.01.14]
Added proof of order. https://i.imgur.com/KUAxH8T.png (3 orders total)

Hello!

We have launched our new brand, Minershare. Minershare.net currently provides KnC Neptune #1 batch shares at $4/GHs.
Minershare started out as a very small website (http://mine.coinco.in) mostly used among friends and had 15 - 20 customers.

We have moved to a whole new concept. We have ordered 10 KnC Neptune #1 batch miners that we have split in 0.2%, 1% and 10%.

So why don't we just mine ourselves? The idea is simple. By selling shares of already sold out miners, we expect a profit of 20% in 2 months after investment and in next 8 - 12 months another 10% from operating fee. This way we get back our invested money with a solid 20% profit in 2 months and in the same time provide extremely high value for our customers.
The extra effort put in development is worth it - by providing great value, we gain popularity, trust and opportunities to grow our mining operation larger.

Why mine with us?
  • No hidden fees, reinvestment fees. All we take is a 10% fee of total mined BTC
  • 14 day 100% money back guarantee. Your money stays in your unique payment address for 14 days, it is always accessible.
  • No preorders*. The miners have already been ordered unless specified otherwise
  • Daily payouts, free withdrawals
  • Huge value - you can mine Bitcoin starting from $120 for 30GH/s without any equipment of your own (0.2% shares got sold out soon after we announced ourselves)

How buy miner shares:
If you don't have a customer number:
Go to the "Buy shares" section, choose a miner that has enough free shares for your needs and click on "Purchase". After that, you will be asked to enter your email and password (customer number is not necessary!). After the purchase, you are given an unique payment address and a Customer number which is used to log in. Please remember to write it down.

If you have a customer number:
Please use your customer number when purchasing shares if you wish to have your mining power merged into a single account. As soon as we verify the order (usually within 4 hours, never longer than 12 hours), we will add the invoice to your account.

Our referral program:
http://referrals.minershare.net
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424828.msg4627459

* No pre-orders as in we have already made the pre-orders. We are not asking for money to actually order the miners.

For more details, please check out our website http://www.minershare.net.
Should you have any questions or difficulties, please email us: support@minershare.net (preferred), you can also call us: +358 (08) 2371 1134 (working hours: 12AM - 6PM GMT+2 Monday to Friday)

Best regards,
Minershare team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:25:40 PM

How long is the mine for/how long do the shares last?

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:34:36 PM

Normally I wouldn't even comment on this, but I take issue with (at least) two things here:

• No preorders*. The miners have already been ordered unless specified otherwise

You have a * - indicating that there should be more information at the bottom, but there isn't.

Second, you say 'no preorders', but you specify that the miners have already been ordered, not shipped... Which means that it is a preorder.

'No preorders' means that people are paying for something that is immediately available, not something that you've simply ordered and are waiting on (which is a preorder).
MINERSHARE (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 10:08:33 PM

Shares last as long as they are profitable for both sides.

About no pre-orders: Sorry, my mistake. The star description was mentioned in another thread.
With no pre-orders we mean that we are not asking you for the money to actually order the equipment as it often happens. As in you don't need to trust us to actually buy it. You get shares of already paid-for pre-orders from KnC who have already proven themselves as trustworthy. There are many Bitcoin businesses which raise money to actually pre-order something. With us, that middle step in non-existent.
Morguk

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:35:14 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Can we have more information about the company, the address, the owners etc. There's nothing to stop the company from vanishing into thin air...

Also do you accept credit card payments or are you still working in this?

karol

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:31:39 AM

what exactly means "Shares last as long as they are profitable for both sides." so when it comes what next?
Could You specify more about when it stops be profitable for You?
MINERSHARE (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 08:08:20 PM

To be exact: mining stops when our 10% fee doesn't cover the costs. At that point we will ask our customers whether to keep the miners in case Bitcoin price spikes up and they are profitable again or sell them (auction) off and split the money accordingly.

We will accept credit cards soon. If you want to pay by card now, you can use Skrill.

Best regards,
Minershare team
Morguk

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:50:18 AM

To be exact: mining stops when our 10% fee doesn't cover the costs. At that point we will ask our customers whether to keep the miners in case Bitcoin price spikes up and they are profitable again or sell them (auction) off and split the money accordingly.

We will accept credit cards soon. If you want to pay by card now, you can use Skrill.

Best regards,
Minershare team

What about this:

"Can we have more information about the company, the address, the owners etc. There's nothing to stop the company from vanishing into thin air..."

Vince_

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:44:28 PM

My opinion:

From KnCMiner's website for the Neptune miner: "Shipment begins in Q1/Q2 of 2014".
That's not very precise and mining difficulty is increasing all the time (every 10 days or so).

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-69

So, I would say, you are selling shares of the miners because you don't know yourself when exactly you'll receive them and how much you'll be profitable mining with them or even profitable at all given the mining difficulty increase we have seen in the last months. You're even smart enough to say that you'll stop mining when you costs aren't covered anymore so that you won't lose money. So, with this, you don't risk anything while customers take all the risks upon themselves involving the risk of not having any ROI at all.

Am I mistaken about it?
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:50:59 PM

You are mistaken if they just take the money and deaspear.

"Can we have more information about the company, the address, the owners etc. There's nothing to stop the company from vanishing into thin air..."
MINERSHARE (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 05:29:40 PM

My opinion:

From KnCMiner's website for the Neptune miner: "Shipment begins in Q1/Q2 of 2014".
That's not very precise and mining difficulty is increasing all the time (every 10 days or so).

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-69

So, I would say, you are selling shares of the miners because you don't know yourself when exactly you'll receive them and how much you'll be profitable mining with them or even profitable at all given the mining difficulty increase we have seen in the last months. You're even smart enough to say that you'll stop mining when you costs aren't covered anymore so that you won't lose money. So, with this, you don't risk anything while customers take all the risks upon themselves involving the risk of not having any ROI at all.

Am I mistaken about it?

We believe in growth of Bitcoin, after all Minershare wouldn't exist if it wasn't for past growth of Bitcoin.

There is no business that doesn't have any gains. We do have gains indeed. By doing this, we reduce risk, w also get an amazing 20% return in two months even before the mining starts and opportunities to prove ourselves to the Bitcoin public. In return we provide miner shares for anyone interested and anyone who was late on buying the Neptunes. Mining is self regulatory and we believe that there will always be ROI with top notch mining hardware.

People will always say that mining doesn't ROI etc. Take a look at this comment and the reply: http://startbitcoin.com/#comment-1189 A year ago people said the same. Even when Bitcoin was worth $6 people said that "you've missed the train" or "bitcoin mining is dead". Makes me wonder, what makes everyone mine if it's been dead for years. Smiley

That is definitely not a problem. For serious buyers with larger orders we offer providing our ID's and further information about us.

People knowing our address, having ID copies and the fact there is a shipment worth $100k coming doesn't seem too safe for our customers. I hope you can understand this.

Best regards,
Minershare team
Vince_

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:36:39 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 08:18:26 PM by Vince_

In fact, I don't blame your business model so much, I find it smart from a certain point of view and I wish to succeed in the first place so that everybody "wins".

If the exchange rate with fiat currencies stays the same for the next months, the fact is that 30 GH/s at $120 with mining starting today is an interesting opportunity and you may even break even by mid-February but 30 Gh/s at $120 with actual mining starting in two months is a whole different story. Difficulty might be around 5,000,000 at that time and profitability, half what it is today.

For me, the biggest issue with your offer is that there isn't any fixed length of contract.
I could still manage halved profitability if I know I'll be mining for a year, for example, but when I don't know how long it will last?

I understand it's all about risk/reward and that it's everybody's responsibility to carefully read and understand for themselves what your offer is about but I find this kind of thread useful because some people may just jump on your offer not informed about all that it entails.

Thank you for your answers anyway.
Vince_

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:44:36 PM

I'm considering they are honest but, indeed, that's a potential too... Wink
coinhuddle

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:24:23 PM

What concerns me about these opportunities is the combining hundreds or thousands of people investing throwaway money, which ends with the potential scammer making tons of money. Each individual didn't lose much and can write it off as a high risk experiment, but that's what makes the scam so great. I'm not accusing you of a scammer, but I wish these mining businesses had minimum commitments of $2-$5k from each investor with the mining business having complete transparency.

I have no problem buying 1 or 2 of the $120 shares, but I'd much rather throw you a few bitcoins for 20-30% of a single miner.
Vince_

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:14:24 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 11:25:52 PM by Vince_

From all I've read, directly buying Bitcoin seems to have a higher likelyhood of being profitable than the best GH/s renting offers I came across, this one included.

If the exchange rate goes up, my investment directly goes up, whatever the difficulty of the moment is. If it drops, I lose a part of my investment but if I were renting some GH/s with Minershare.net, the mining would likely stop altogether if it's not profitable anymore while I still could hold my Bitcoin "coins" as long as I wish for it to recover without worrying about the difficulty increase which would make mining again with my GH/s at Minershare.net later on even less profitable compared to holding my Bitcoin money.

There is enough information at http://www.vnbitcoin.org/bitcoincalculator.php to figure that out.
Bitdust

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:29:46 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 10:03:10 PM by Bitdust

People will always say that mining doesn't ROI etc. Take a look at this comment and the reply: http://startbitcoin.com/#comment-1189 A year ago people said the same. Even when Bitcoin was worth $6 people said that "you've missed the train" or "bitcoin mining is dead". Makes me wonder, what makes everyone mine if it's been dead for years. Smiley

^^Funny but true.  Only batch 1 Avalons showed profit for retail buyers.
The rest of the profits were made by the companies selling/reselling ASICs, or people like yourself, selling hashpower to guys who can't math.
Assuming you're honest and aren't simply scamming coins, another common and profitable ASIC business model.

http://a.dryicons.com/images/icon_sets/stickers_icon_set/png/128x128/down_arrow.pngAnd that's the dream customer.  http://a.dryicons.com/images/icon_sets/stickers_icon_set/png/128x128/down_arrow.png
dawn

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:02:58 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 10:15:04 PM by dawn

Everything they are doing, how they communicate, how the portal is built is directed to real live functionality. I say this as IT professional related to hosting and web dev. If they would scam, they wouldn't invest that much time to build everything. This was the reason I've invested into 10 shares and affiliate them. I never would affiliate something what is looking suspicous.

I'm really sure if they would get the needed hardware, they have personal possibilities (hardware is from scandinavia and they are also) to get their money back and refund their customers. It's also covered in their FAQ that they will get the harware at latest at the middle of february.

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
Darkwinde

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:00:46 PM

Hi dawn,

how can you be sure that they will refund the customer?

Another interresting question for me is, why Minershares communicate middle February and KnC Q1/Q2.
The most IT related projects I was participating mean by Q1/Q2 likely middle or end of Q2 Wink

dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:09:27 PM

Hi dawn,

how can you be sure that they will refund the customer?

Another interresting question for me is, why Minershares communicate middle February and KnC Q1/Q2.
The most IT related projects I was participating mean by Q1/Q2 likely middle or end of Q2 Wink

Because if you invest in a significant amount, they offered to send ID scans. You can check them. About KnC: I've mailed directely with KnC and they don't give more information. Because I've also mailed with them, they told me that when they don't get the hardware till the end of march, they will give their customers the possibility for a refund.

You can find more arguments or information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428116

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
Darkwinde

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:48:48 PM

Sorry for coming back again with questions...

What is a "significant amount"?
Scans can be manipulated, so how do you verify that they are valid?
Does KnC give the refund or Minershare? If Minershare offers, this can also only be a lip service Smiley

Doe you have another link to share about KnC? Did KnC deliver in time in the past?!?

sorry for so many questions, but I am new to this kind of gaming Wink

dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:57:26 PM

As I said, I'm not minershare.net. I'm also a customer and they convinced me (check the linked thread and/or contact them yourself) to invest myself and affiliate them because I can take the risk and see the ROI. What "significant" means depends on your investment, please use the calculater which is linked above and enter your predictions. Then you can see if it makes sense or not for you.

KnC delivered in the past (you can google this). I can't tell you when they WILL deliver because themself don't give a date out. You can check their official history here: https://www.kncminer.com/news

Minershare.net themself told me they (not KnC) would give a refund. They have ordered the units already so they don't gamble with your money.

I hope I was able to give you a little help for the right decision for yourself.

Darkwinde

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:05:33 PM

you did, thanks a lot Smiley

I have to sleep a bit about it...

dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:06:21 PM

That's always a good idea Smiley All the best for you

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:48:21 PM

Everything they are doing, how they communicate, how the portal is built is directed to real live functionality. I say this as IT professional related to hosting and web dev. If they would scam, they wouldn't invest that much time to build everything. This was the reason I've invested into 10 shares and affiliate them. I never would affiliate something what is looking suspicous.

I'm really sure if they would get the needed hardware, they have personal possibilities (hardware is from scandinavia and they are also) to get their money back and refund their customers. It's also covered in their FAQ that they will get the harware at latest at the middle of february.

As it seems, somehow, to not come up, it bears pointing out that an argument as to why someone wouldn't want to scam is not at all an argument that they won't. Not in the slightest.

Akin to how looking at a picture of an unrelated ID is not at all a solid means of identifying who you're talking to.

Standards, such as establishing competence, such as having a valuable product or service to offer, such as using the WoT, such as everything listed here, exist to divide the worthy from the wannabes. What you're doing is pretending such standards do not exist, and that variously weak attempts to cover up an inability or unwillingness to meet such standards is somehow acceptable.

It's not.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:15:47 PM

What I'm doing is promoting the things I beliefe myself and have a transperent risk myself. I'm sure you know a lot related to bitcoin and have a lot of experience. But these are idealistic requirements I never saw fullfilled in real live. Can you answer me please then one key-question:

Call 2-3 examples of offers which are looking as nearly as serious and available as this, where you can invest your BTC with a ROI comparable to this and fullfill all the requirements of the linked thread from you.
(beside buying own hardware or invest > 10K)

I'm sure you are doing a lot for the community, perhaps you found on your way through the forums such a perfect strategy. I'm really open for it and I think I'm really not the only one who wants to learn.

EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:38:50 AM

Call 2-3 examples of offers which are looking as nearly as serious and available as this, where you can invest your BTC with a ROI comparable to this...

I'll start off.
http://www.pacovilla.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/money_down_toilet-2.jpg
crimsonskies

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:06:32 AM

As I said, I'm not minershare.net. I'm also a customer and they convinced me (check the linked thread and/or contact them yourself) to invest myself and affiliate them because I can take the risk and see the ROI. What "significant" means depends on your investment, please use the calculater which is linked above and enter your predictions. Then you can see if it makes sense or not for you.

I agree that their offer seems like a good one on the surface.  God for everyone, particularly since the outside shares completely pay for their machines, and for the share investor, (assuming a Feb or mid March delivery) a decent return.

Assuming that they uphold their side of the agreement.

'Tiss curious that the site seems to be down right now....
RyanK
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:02:39 AM

Hmmm the site seems to be non existent right now and the links to "proof" images are gone as well... Whats going on Minershare?

I would check this mining op out instead.  They are already mining and paying out!  I currently own 10 GHs and am completely happy with my purchase!

PBMINING.COM

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:52:18 AM

Please stop spamminig sell threads with competitor links (on every thread they were discussed). I think fair arguments are alowed every time, but you argument that they are gone because their page isn't reachable for the moment. The site you promote was not available for days due DDOS (and is back again). That's bad business dude - are you so greedy?

Did you check the who is of the page? At least there seems to be private information about the owner(s). pbmining.com (which I like too but are more expensive) have registered their domain for example via domain proxy.

Darkwinde

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:55:27 AM

homepage is up again Smiley

What is the reason that RyanK interrups the discussion about Minershare.net with the promotion to another side?!? This brings no one forward here...

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:05:18 AM

He tried to use the moment to earn some revenue.Glad to hear it's up again - my DNS server's arent updated till now - but anybody can make a who.is. There is an adress in Finland with phone number.

Darkwinde

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:30:29 AM

Poor try by RyanK Wink

Did you called the phone number?!?
The Whois is quite interesting as that the old page "http://mine.coinco.in" is registered to another person...in France...and not in Finland

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:38:44 AM

It was rining but seems to be bussy. They always told something about scandinavia and their prename. The domain is registered to one of them. I also checked their address and this looks possible. I'm from Switzerland but I've friends in Finland. So if it would really gives problems, I'll use all posibilities I have. But let's give them a chance. It's not a good a to prejustice.

Darkwinde

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:54:53 AM

As there are only 32 Shares à 120 left so I think they get a huge chance from many people here Smiley

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:01:20 PM

Saw it yesterday too, it selled like crazy. Now I hope everything goes as it should.

fabzyboy

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:06:08 PM

are you gus still able to get on the website.. when i try it shows as offline..

I cant even email the support it just returns my emails...
h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:08:01 PM

I still can't get on the site. Hope they haven't ran off with our money to buy jet skis & hookers
dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:20:28 PM

I still can't get on the site. Hope they haven't ran off with our money to buy jet skis & hookers

I hope so too. For me it's down (http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/minershare.net). I give them 24 hours before taking next action.

fabzyboy

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:26:41 PM

He just contacted me on skype.
the website was down because he didnt confirm the domain name with the domain name server. so it got taken offline..
the emails are registered with the domain so there for they also went offline.. he said he has updated all info
and that he is just waiting on the servers to come back online now..

dont worry i dont think he is gonna do a runner...
h3rlihy

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:34:34 PM

the website was down because he didnt confirm the domain name with the domain name server. so it got taken offline..
the emails are registered with the domain so there for they also went offline.. he said he has updated all info

He was probably buying some massive bags of cocaine while telling you this Cheesy

But nah, I reckon it's cool too.
dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:36:42 PM

Thanks for the update!

Sounds legit because the DNS entries are proofing this (email). Showed also something like ns1.verification-hold.suspended-domain.com (http://who.is/dns/minershare.net). I think this is true.

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:37:37 PM

He was probably buying some massive bags of cocaine while telling you this Cheesy

But nah, I reckon it's cool too.

Had really to laught out Tongue

MINERSHARE (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 12:39:38 PM

Hello!

Sorry for the downtime. It was due to our mistake - the email registered with domain was not verified. It is now and it seems, that our website is up and working! http://minershare.net/

Best regards,
Minershare team
h3rlihy

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:43:21 PM

I still got nothin' bud xD
Guess they haven't put it back up just yet
dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:46:15 PM

I still got nothin' bud xD
Guess they haven't put it back up just yet

The downforeveryone... shows it as still down too, but DNS changes need a little time till they are propagated.

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:47:18 PM

Hello!

Sorry for the downtime. It was due to our mistake - the email registered with domain was not verified. It is now and it seems, that our website is up and working! http://minershare.net/

Best regards,
Minershare team

Thanks for your update. A little help here on the thread would be usefull too. Hard to defend you if I don't get the latest information from you.

MINERSHARE (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 12:50:02 PM

Hello again,

Could it be a browser cache issue? It works for me and I tried checking if it works through http://webthumbnail.org (they take screenshots of websites) and everything was ok.

Anyway, we're still here and not going anywhere.

Best regards,
Minershare team
dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:52:25 PM

Hello again,

Could it be a browser cache issue? It works for me and I tried checking if it works through http://webthumbnail.org (they take screenshots of websites) and everything was ok.

Anyway, we're still here and not going anywhere.

Best regards,
Minershare team

You are right this site was able to make a thumbnail. http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/minershare.net.html shows it as down. I think it takes some time to refresh the caches.

h3rlihy

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:53:12 PM

Darkwinde

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:57:45 PM

Think you should blame your providers Wink site is available back in Germany since 13:40 (UTC+1) Smiley

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:59:54 PM

Think you should blame your providers Wink site is available back in Germany since 13:40 (UTC+1) Smiley

Thanks for your feedback. Seems to be my DNS cache is a little bit slower than yours. I don't blame them (read this thread), I only try to be as transparent as I can be, because it's my reputation too if I affilate them. I think I did more than enough for them and was always fair. I'm looking forward now Smiley

Darkwinde

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:05:31 PM

The (internet) provider...not Minershare.net Wink was only to offend Switzerland Smiley

EDIT
FYI: On Twitter they shared the info about the downtime:
https://twitter.com/MINERSHARE

I have ordered 5 shares yesterday, so I am at the Titanic with you  Grin
Now waiting for vitrification by Skrill and the user information of Minershare to pay my cart....

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:23:30 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 01:35:53 PM by dawn

The (internet) provider...not Minershare.net Wink was only to offend Switzerland Smiley

A lot ppl from germany are living here too Wink So..... No I seriously checked it with my ISP at work, home, VPS and some neutral websites.

EDIT: Thanks for the twitter link Smiley

h3rlihy

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:10:47 PM

Dunno about anyone else but I actually still cannot see the site 0.o'
yelloyello

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:23:38 PM

In the Netherlands its also live.
TIP: use in your modem/router also the Google DNS  IP = 8.8.8.8 as first option.

I ordered a share, just to try and also a friend did.
Payed in bitcoins, received a mail from ukru2122@ns100.xoservers.com

Nice to hear that they are also providing logs etc. so that a user can see what the miner does.

By my cloudhasing Nimbus (ordered by Butterfly labs, a bit expensive but you can start in minutes) a user cannot see any log or so, you cannot control if the machine is providing and connecting.
sstorebo

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:38:03 PM

DNS propagation takes normally up to 24 hours to complete, depending on your ISP's Propagation rate.

Example when using google's DBS servers they are normally 2 hours, but my local ISP only have 24 hours, since it uses alot of BW when doing an update.

So it'ts gonna take a while before it's up and running again for everyone.

If you want to flush your existing DNS cache on your local computer ( Windows ) you can run <ipconfig /flushdns> from cmd.
fabzyboy

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:40:23 PM

I still cant access the site from belgium..
and the netherlands our right next door :p
ive tried using the IP directly : 5.10.68.40
but no luck..
I know the website is online because if i go on hidemyass.com then it loads but cant login on that site..
so is it my brouwser or my router? (ps i have 2 routers and ive tried on both)
dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:42:55 PM

but no luck..
I know the website is online because if i go on hidemyass.com then it loads but cant login on that site..

sstorebo explained it perfectly.

fabzyboy

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:31:24 PM

but no luck..

sstorebo explained it perfectly.

problem is with a telenet router you are very limited in what settings you can change.. i dont think i can do what he said..

update: sorry didnt see the other post .. i'll wait 24 hours Wink
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:04:35 PM

Call 2-3 examples of offers which are looking as nearly as serious and available as this, where you can invest your BTC with a ROI comparable to this and fullfill all the requirements of the linked thread from you.
(beside buying own hardware or invest > 10K)

Look, it's understandable that you'd be a bit in the dark, being new and all. So you read. You can start with my post history. What you don't get to do is eschew putting in the work in favor of cheering stuff on because you've personally decided you think an operator is nice and you feel like they wouldn't want to scam you.

Get informed first, then vouch (or not).

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Darkwinde

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:04:05 PM

Suspicious right now....

They have removed the possibility to pay via Skrill: http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/310114185432_Minershares.png

Take your own look. Paypal/Credit card is blocked...the only way left is Bitcoin...

h3rlihy

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:32:33 AM

My friend tried to pay by card, saw that is was greyed out but i think the tooltip said "contact us by email if you want to pay via card/paypal" so he emailed but got no reply Sad
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:03:09 AM

My friend tried to pay by card, saw that is was greyed out but i think the tooltip said "contact us by email if you want to pay via card/paypal" so he emailed but got no reply Sad

Their reply to me regarding Skrill about a day (24hrs) ago:

Hello, XXXX!

Our account is currently undergoing verification process. Please wait 1 - 2 days (time depends on Skrill though)

We have reserved your shares and will let you know when the payment is possible again.

Sorry for inconveniences

Vinculin

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:26:19 PM

Any ways to get back my customer number? I emailed the support center and am still waiting for their reply.

Vinculin

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:33:02 PM

Any ways to get back my customer number? I emailed the support center and am still waiting for their reply.

Oh i got an email from the support team. Smiley
dawn

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:30:27 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 09:55:17 AM by dawn

@zurg: Is now anything ok at your side?

Site is reachable now Smiley

railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:47:20 AM

Yes, we have 10 KnC Miner Neptune first batch miners ordered. We will pick-up them in person in order to reduce any possible shipping errors. Miners are expected to be received in mid February at latest.

still havent revised neptune eta

Darkwinde

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:25:16 PM

Has anyone news from Minershare.net regarding delivery, Skrill verification and Co?!?

zurg

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:34:40 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 01:38:46 PM by zurg

Has anyone news from Minershare.net regarding delivery, Skrill verification and Co?!?

I asked them about Skrill about 24hrs ago and here is the reply I got.

"Not yet. According to what they said over the phone, it should be tomorrow at latest."

So we should have an answer any hour now...
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:33:45 PM

thx for the update...

Darkwinde

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:31:21 AM

still no progress, right?!? Smiley

zurg

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:41:45 PM

still no progress, right?!? Smiley

No idea.., haven't heard from them.
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:29:05 PM

Got feedback that verification complete...but no details how to pay Cheesy

Ask for information if KnC Plan B comes true...

zurg

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:35:08 PM

Got feedback that verification complete...but no details how to pay Cheesy

Ask for information if KnC Plan B comes true...

Well, some progress at least, lol
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:55:05 PM

What is meant by this?!?!

Send the funds to eurskrill@minershare.net - I'm not sure if it's worth
it to add Skrill payments to the website again because we have very few
shares available and everything can be done through email.

No information about dealing with Plan B....

zurg

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:21:39 PM

Hmmmm, how would they at that point you are the one that sent them the $?
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:29:00 PM

sorry, did not get your question...
What do you want to know? Smiley

zurg

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:06:56 PM

sorry, did not get your question...
What do you want to know? Smiley

Nevermind. Smiley
I didn't think that Q out right.

I wrote them about an hour ago and no reply yet.
h3rlihy

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:10:49 PM

Some sort of update from minershare here would be lush. Gone a little quiet :') and you know how edgy we all are with contracts like these.
zurg

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:19:08 PM

Some sort of update from minershare here would be lush. Gone a little quiet :') and you know how edgy we all are with contracts like these.

I just got email from them about them getting Skrill verified but nothing regarding how to pay.
Huh
Go  figure, had to reply and ask.
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:25:38 AM

Got this....

If you wish to do the payment through Skrill, you should register on
Skrill.com, upload money there and send it to our Skrill account
eurskrill@minershare.net

Alternatively you can also pay with Bitcoin

zurg

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:49:42 AM

Got this....

If you wish to do the payment through Skrill, you should register on
Skrill.com, upload money there and send it to our Skrill account
eurskrill@minershare.net

Alternatively you can also pay with Bitcoin

Do you have any shares they reserved for you?
Or are they just selling invisible shares at this point.
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:21:05 PM

Have 5 shares ordered but not paid until now, due to the delay of skrill varification.

And you?

Also interesting, that all other loud promoting ppl are now silent?!? Whats going on folks?!?

zurg

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:17:14 PM

Have 5 shares ordered but not paid until now, due to the delay of skrill varification.

And you?

Also interesting, that all other loud promoting ppl are now silent?!? Whats going on folks?!?

I got 10 shares that were supposedly reserved for me.
Just emailed them back to confirm that they actually do have my 10 shares reserved...  dunno anything beyond that.
Find it kind of weird that they haven't even logged in for a week now.
Last Active:   January 31, 2014, 10:27:58 AM
zurg

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:27:52 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 03:45:49 PM by zurg

Well, I just sent them $1200 via Skrill

FYI, here is who it showed as recipient.
Recipient: Jae Woo Kwol

So, what happened??
We are a team of two people - Alexander and Martin, we met each other when Alexander started working in Finland.
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:59:23 PM

Will do the same this evening...HBCI card is at home Smiley

zurg

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:21:45 PM

Will do the same this evening...HBCI card is at home Smiley

Any luck?

I just sent them email asking to clarify who this Jae Woo Kwol character is.
MINERSHARE (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 04:33:29 PM

Hello!

Sorry for the little forum activity. When it comes to communication, individual customer service/email support has the first priority. We are currently busy working on mining user interface (looking to introduce optional altcoin mining as a feature for everyone).

@zurg - the recipient issue was resolved through email. It's just a friend of ours who is always ready to help out with some technical issues or fiat payments.

@Plan B - our policy here is simple. If you for example own 10% of a miner, you get 10% of what we get. If KnC compensates delays, our customers get their shares of compensations too. Same goes with any higher-than-normal hashing power.

@Skrill - verification was completed. Had to explain Skrill what the account is used for. Glad to know they are cool with Bitcoin businesses, as PayPal clearly is not.

@2nd miner available shares - the first miners are our own. Due to high demand, we decided that freeing up some shares of our own and gaining some happy customers won't hurt much. Each share is 60GH/s and costs $240.

Best regards
Minershare team
zurg

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:37:12 PM

Thanks for updates! Smiley
zurg

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:55:35 PM

The only thing I would like to add is what would MinerShare change in case of this:

http://www.coindesk.com/kncminer-offers-plan-b-case-neptune-miner-delivery-delay/

Thank you.
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:58:27 PM

@zurg:
Everything worked great.
Sending money to Skrill within seconds, then payed my bill Smiley Got payment confirmation this evening.

@Minershare:
Thanks for the update and also thanks for the confirmation of my payment...now we have to wait...hopefully not to long Smiley
PS: Really great to offer the last shares

Vinculin

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:53:00 PM

Thanks for the update! Grin
vga

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:54:02 AM

I also just purchased some shares. I found this board and wanted to join for camaraderie, information, and thoughts.
Thanks for being here.
BitBoy900

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 11:56:20 PM

Hello!

Sorry for the little forum activity. When it comes to communication, individual customer service/email support has the first priority. We are currently busy working on mining user interface (looking to introduce optional altcoin mining as a feature for everyone).

@zurg - the recipient issue was resolved through email. It's just a friend of ours who is always ready to help out with some technical issues or fiat payments.

@Plan B - our policy here is simple. If you for example own 10% of a miner, you get 10% of what we get. If KnC compensates delays, our customers get their shares of compensations too. Same goes with any higher-than-normal hashing power.

@Skrill - verification was completed. Had to explain Skrill what the account is used for. Glad to know they are cool with Bitcoin businesses, as PayPal clearly is not.

@2nd miner available shares - the first miners are our own. Due to high demand, we decided that freeing up some shares of our own and gaining some happy customers won't hurt much. Each share is 60GH/s and costs $240.

Best regards
Minershare team

Ok but is everything looking good as far as no delays and hashing will be starting on time (next week)?
BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 12:13:50 AM

IMHO .. Not a chance ..

Best we can hope for is that we get an early
start ( ie before March 1st ) on the "Plan B"
hosted mining revenue ..

MinerShare probably won't have actual miners in
their possession much before mid May ( if then )

We'll get some revenue from these Neptunes one way or the other !!

Triff ..

March wouldn't be cool. But they claim on their website that they don't have to wait for shipping because they will be personally picking up the units in person from KNC. And they claim they will be picking them up on the 15th and set up will take 2 days. But they haven't answered any of my pm's or emails. You would think that they would at least confirm everything is going as planned. But I guess we'll see what happens when it happens.
yelloyello

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:08:14 AM

Yes that is the point. Customers are not able to pick up miners in person.
I am a buyer too and I wanted to book a flight to pick up my stuff when KCN is ready, but its not possible.
Also I bought one share with Minershare tot try, so since they have new space to sell, I was thinking about to buy more shares becaues they receive (I hope) earlier their miners, because of batch 1. (I pre-ordered batch2)

Another question, how can they promise 10% extra GH/s for referals?
http://referrals.minershare.net/    read the last line...
Have they more machines ready?

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:03:50 PM

I have payed this saturday, but so far I have no responce from them. The website seems down today, the uploaded image in the first post seems not to excists. I warn everyone, because it looks to me as if i got screwed.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dawn

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:12:21 PM

In the morning it was reachable, don't know what problems they have. But on twitter they told that they are sold out: https://twitter.com/minershare

Anonylz

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:17:29 PM

In the morning it was reachable, don't know what problems they have. But on twitter they told that they are sold out: https://twitter.com/minershare

when where they sold out? I have not got any responce from them. I am in the understanding I bought 10 out of the last 50 available shares, but I get no confirmations and the website is down.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dawn

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:23:34 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 04:03:43 PM by dawn

Did you try to contact them via email (I can ping their domain)? And please read this thread, I don't think you got scamed.

h3rlihy

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:02:38 PM

I wouldn't count them out just yet xD probably just updating something
MINERSHARE (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 04:25:08 PM

Hey guys,

We have contacted our website company about the speed issues and looking into other companies. Very strange that an established company would provide such slow/unreliable hosting.
If you made an order on weekend and it has not been confirmed yet, please stay calm. We've got the orders stored, hosting keeps preventing us from accepting the orders. We usually accept them very fast.

If you guys happened to buy already sold out shares, you will be refunded. Letting you know that the half reserved 10th miner could go public this evening, as we have haven't received the payment on reservation for too long.

Best regards,
Minershare team
riekinho

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:07:58 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 06:31:09 PM by riekinho

Has anyone managed to contact them from Friday 7th of February?

I tried via email, phone, Skype but got no reply!

To declare my position:
I am a guy who purchased 5 shares of Neptune 10 and for whom the rest of the shares are reserved. I asked for that because I wanted to use Skrill and I had half of the money in my Skrill account ready, but needed some time to fund my Skrill account via bank wire.

In the beginning communication with Alex was lightning fast via email and very precise.
However I asked to contact him via Skype before shipping the rest of the money.
I wasn't able to reach him via mail (4 e-mails since Friday), phone or Skype.

I find this an ominous sign. Maybe Alex will contact me and we'll clear the whole thing up.
But somehow I simply cannot believe someone in their line of work doesn't check mail in 3 days.

I will update on situation. Just some more info for anyone who is concerned.

zurg

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:27:34 PM

Has anyone managed to contact them from Friday 7th of February?

I tried via email, phone, Skype but got no reply!

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Was timestamp on their email to me. I am EST.
riekinho

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:32:41 PM

Thanks zurg!

Also Alex I suppose you are reading this, sent you PM. You can contact me via mail or mobile! I see no reason not to!

riekinho

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:10:50 PM

For all of those out there still thinking whether to buy free shares or additional shares if No. 10 becomes available I'll state the following (use at your own discretion):

If I was minershare.net and I had a guy:
1. who was swift to pay 6000$ for 5 shares via Skrill
2. who sent you the proof that he has money in Skrill available for another 5 shares
3. who sent you ID info

and all you need is talk to this guy on Skype for a couple of minutes to answer some issues, why wouldn't you (supposing that you are legit)?

Anonylz

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:15:26 PM

I have just received e-mail and my shares are visible as being bought now. I am sorry for any confiusion my post has caused, still the proof of the miners being bought is missing, but website is online again.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 10:54:01 PM

I'm with you I didn't have any trouble logging in at all. I get an user panel and everything. Now they're talking about refunds but I didn't see what the refunds are for. Only thing I can think about is that they're not getting the KNC machines as they said.
riekinho

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:08:13 AM

So they reply to anyone who hasn't bought shares but they don't reply to a guy who bought 6000$ worth of shares.

Doesn't look good!  Angry

Darkwinde

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:17:16 PM

To me...they replied as I ordered (reserved) the shares...they replied after I paid with Skrill...

Hope you get response soon!

riekinho

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:47:29 PM

To me...they replied as I ordered (reserved) the shares...they replied after I paid with Skrill...

Hope you get response soon!

We'll see if they reply to you in a day or two.

It's day number 5 trying to reach Alex - NOT A SINGLE REPLY by mail. It took him no more then an hour to reply by mail before I "invested".
I even contacted Martin who is supposed to be the tech guy behind it and he said he'll deal with it (yesterday evening) but nothing happened.

It seems extremely fishy right now!

I cannot find any rational explanation for a legit business not to respond to one of it's biggest customers who is willing to invest even more.

Darkwinde

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:18:15 PM

hmmm sorry for that. I will try to contact them tomorrow, to test it Smiley

riekinho

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:01:40 PM

To whom it may concern!

I managed to get in touch with Alex on Skype couple of minutes ago! One step in the right direction.  Smiley

I told him I needed extra reassurance so I know I'm communicating with Alex and Martin and the plan is to do the video call on Thursday evening to verify identity.

Will keep everyone updated.

siarhei

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:03:26 PM

i own their shares worth $2400
and they do not reply to me for a week.
looks like a scam to me
Anonylz

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:58:22 AM

i own their shares worth $2400
and they do not reply to me for a week.
looks like a scam to me

Seems to me like the owner has multiple accounts and is making comments to argue any accusations. I bought 1 share 72 hours ago, but shares never seem to sell out, we are all screwed, these guys took maybe a million?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
LanMachine

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:36:57 PM

so guys...
who know anybody in finland???

i invest lot of money to this project....
jesturday a call alex on skype and told him that i need my money back!

i think we never see our money again!

i´ll response if timecount is down!

LanMachine

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:34:14 PM

Fuck you Alex or who ever you are!!!!
Attention!!!
MINERSHARE.NET is a SCAMER!!!

until yesterday evening 23:53 CET I had contact with him via skype!
it was about the refund of my investment, after I had been waiting over 24 hours.
I repeatedly asked him that he will to pay my money back!

here are screenshots.
all accounts are intact.
i can login, view my details etc...
in his terms hi says if you need your money back, no problem....14 days money back guarantee!!!!
ha ha ha...14 days...you mother fucker!!!

http://www.filedropper.com/minershare001
http://www.filedropper.com/minershare002
http://www.filedropper.com/minershare003

here is a lot of text from skype!!

[11.02.2014 21:01:57] LanMachine: you sleeping away of my story?? Cheesy
[11.02.2014 21:47:20] MINERSHARE: no man, I read it, just busy Wink
[11.02.2014 21:47:38] MINERSHARE: forums are indeed powerful
[11.02.2014 21:47:57 | Bearbeitet 21:48:08] MINERSHARE: it sucks though when everyone's asking for their customer numbers and you have no time to defend your company haha
[11.02.2014 21:48:11] LanMachine: yeah..
[11.02.2014 21:48:27] LanMachine: hear me...
[11.02.2014 21:49:12] LanMachine: i have a good and a bad message for you...
[11.02.2014 21:49:35] LanMachine: witch one first?
[11.02.2014 21:49:42] MINERSHARE: good
[11.02.2014 21:49:46] LanMachine: k
[11.02.2014 21:51:18] LanMachine: i dont must cancled completly
[11.02.2014 21:53:11] LanMachine: the other is you must please pay out 15 shares...i know i know...but is not my money and i have lot of disaster without them...
[11.02.2014 21:53:39] LanMachine: i´m so sorry for my people!!!! Sad
[11.02.2014 21:54:29] LanMachine: i have payed 34...15 back...19 stay...
[11.02.2014 21:56:59] LanMachine: i think the 19 stand in to the and...15 my own and 4 from friend
[11.02.2014 21:58:21] LanMachine: im realy so sorry i know how this feeling is but i can do nothing...i have tray it..
[11.02.2014 22:02:20] LanMachine: please to this wallet...
148j5PRJQ31dFufSaN77iUcui5uGSPP2YD
 (tmi)
[14:01:56] LanMachine: hi.. (waiting)
[14:09:22] LanMachine: no more speak to me?
[14:10:38] LanMachine: please...whats wrong?
[14:13:17] LanMachine: ok
[16:06:26] LanMachine: i send you email!
[20:16:14] LanMachine: whats wrong with you??? (waiting)
i tell you..don´t play with me!!!

then yesturday....

[12.02.2014 14:01:56] LanMachine: hi.. (waiting)
[12.02.2014 14:09:22] LanMachine: no more speak to me?
[12.02.2014 14:10:38] LanMachine: please...whats wrong?
[12.02.2014 14:13:17] LanMachine: ok
[12.02.2014 16:06:26] LanMachine: i send you email!
[12.02.2014 20:16:14] LanMachine: whats wrong with you??? (waiting)
[12.02.2014 20:45:10] MINERSHARE: hey, I'm here
[12.02.2014 20:45:20] MINERSHARE: our site was being attacked or something
[12.02.2014 20:45:24] MINERSHARE: only got access to admin panel now
[12.02.2014 20:45:35 | Bearbeitet 20:45:37] MINERSHARE: do you wish your refund on Skrill or BTC shares?
[12.02.2014 20:58:41] LanMachine: I unfortunately do not confirm!
I'm all day on the website!
and now I'm logged in!
[12.02.2014 20:59:29] *** LanMachine hat minershare_001.jpg minershare_001.jpg gesendet ***
[12.02.2014 20:59:31] LanMachine: please so like i do pay in
[12.02.2014 21:00:00] MINERSHARE: you've been all day on admin panel?
[12.02.2014 21:00:20] LanMachine: http://minershare.net/userpanel/
[12.02.2014 21:00:43] MINERSHARE: what are you trying to say?
[12.02.2014 21:01:04] MINERSHARE: yeah, the website has been working
[12.02.2014 21:01:45] MINERSHARE: there's a seperate log in for viewing user list etc.
[12.02.2014 21:01:56] MINERSHARE: and that has been awfully slow for last few days
[12.02.2014 21:33:05] MINERSHARE: 1) Which shares do you wish to have refunded
[12.02.2014 21:33:23] MINERSHARE: 2) Do you know anything about dust spam from 1sochi etc addresses?
[12.02.2014 21:36:06] LanMachine: 1)now all like this pic that i send to you!
2)no sorry...is it what du you mean about attak?
[12.02.2014 21:36:37] LanMachine: the ref i give you
[12.02.2014 21:36:41] MINERSHARE: 2) nope, just wondering. many addresses received those
[12.02.2014 21:36:57] MINERSHARE: would like to know if it's safe to deal with those
[12.02.2014 21:37:50] LanMachine: with what?
[12.02.2014 21:38:05 | Bearbeitet 21:38:20] MINERSHARE: receiving random payments of 0.00000001 BTC with no fee
[12.02.2014 21:38:10] MINERSHARE: that will never get verified
[12.02.2014 21:38:31] LanMachine: lol#
[12.02.2014 21:38:50] LanMachine: you dont hear about the big attak
[12.02.2014 21:38:54] LanMachine: of btc
[12.02.2014 21:39:00] MINERSHARE: nope
[12.02.2014 21:39:03] LanMachine: lol
[12.02.2014 21:39:22] LanMachine: mom
[12.02.2014 21:40:06] LanMachine: https://www.virwox.com/?drgn=3
[12.02.2014 21:41:06] LanMachine: http://www.coindesk.com/massive-concerted-attack-launched-bitcoin-exchanges/
[12.02.2014 21:42:26] LanMachine: i dont know what i´ll thinkind about them!
[12.02.2014 21:42:51] MINERSHARE: ok and how does it affect users who just wish to transfer BTC
[12.02.2014 21:42:53] MINERSHARE: like us?
[12.02.2014 21:42:58] MINERSHARE: is it safe?
[12.02.2014 21:43:16] LanMachine: what please??
[12.02.2014 21:43:23] LanMachine: sending btc?
[12.02.2014 21:43:48] LanMachine: i do the same like everyday
[12.02.2014 21:44:00] MINERSHARE: alright, thanks
[12.02.2014 21:44:03] MINERSHARE: was just worried
[12.02.2014 21:44:10] LanMachine: and i see no problems
[12.02.2014 21:45:16] LanMachine: only btc i coming up a little bit
[12.02.2014 21:45:37] LanMachine: i think this is panik doing
[12.02.2014 21:45:50] LanMachine: and nothing is happens
[12.02.2014 21:46:48] LanMachine: do you mean...why KNC will build a big centre for mining....lol
[12.02.2014 21:47:26] LanMachine: in 1 or 2 weeks BTC go´s to 10000$ each.. Wink
[12.02.2014 21:49:46] LanMachine: every day is what ever happens....1st time go panik, ok..but after the 2nd  time nobody from underground mining club like us belive this bullshit!!!
[12.02.2014 21:51:57] LanMachine: the news of attak i only get while i change my last realy last money to BTC but the bastards no pay out...but they say it after change!!!!#
[12.02.2014 21:56:11] LanMachine: Please do not misunderstand but can you tell me what you think, when you can send BTC?
[12.02.2014 22:20:32] LanMachine: Huh (yn)
[12.02.2014 22:50:38] LanMachine: again silent all night long?
[12.02.2014 22:52:26] LanMachine: you dont understand that my investors ask me and if i cant tell them.... :|
[12.02.2014 22:55:52] LanMachine: from my first asking yesturday ar 24hours ago....can you give me a information please!!!!!
[12.02.2014 23:04:38] LanMachine: PLEASE TALK TO ME!!"!!"!!!!!!!
[12.02.2014 23:08:18] LanMachine: ok...i drive to mc...if i back and nothing gone then i do!
[12.02.2014 23:09:16] LanMachine: but you will not like it!
[12.02.2014 23:52:23] MINERSHARE: I'm gonna ask again.. do you wish to refund all shares you have bought? Do you need to have them refunded to their respective sources or 100% Skrill/100% BTC?
[12.02.2014 23:58:11] LanMachine: and I'll say it again!
YES, all shares!!!
you can pay all in BTC or like i do pay you!! i sending you a pic. do that what gos gfaster, please!!
[00:00:44] LanMachine: and tell me when I can expect the payment!
[00:10:28] LanMachine: Anruf an MINERSHARE - aufgelegt, keine Antwort oder abgelehnt.
[00:13:36] LanMachine: HOW LONG YOU NEED TO TRANSFER THE PAYMENT?HuhHuh
[00:16:15] LanMachine: HOW LONG YOU NEED TO TRANSFER THE PAYMENT?HuhHuh
HOW LONG YOU NEED TO TRANSFER THE PAYMENT?HuhHuh
[00:17:06] LanMachine: GIVE ME PLEASE ALL SHARES IN BTC BACK   BUT DO THIS FASTER PLEASE!!!!!
[00:18:18] LanMachine: TO THIS WALLET
[00:18:50] LanMachine: now you understand??

i wrote him mails.....nothing!!

from yesturday away from screen!!!
today i call skrill and tell them about this!!
but they cant fund money bach while this MOTHER FUCKER is registered as a person and not as business!

HEY BITCH.... I KNOW THAT YOU´LL READ THIS ONE!
THEN READ!!!
I WILL FIND YOU AND FUCK YOU IN ALL YOURE HOLLES AND THEN I LET ALL OF OTHER PEOPLE WHITCH YOU SCAMED FUCK YOU!!!
DU DRECKIGER BASTARD SCHAU  DAS DIE COINS AUF MEINEM WALLET LANDEN!!! MISSGEBURT DU VERDAMMTE!

va23boam

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:08:29 PM

Fuck you Alex or who ever you are!!!!
Attention!!!
MINERSHARE.NET is a SCAMER!!!

until yesterday evening 23:53 CET I had contact with him via skype!
it was about the refund of my investment, after I had been waiting over 24 hours.
I repeatedly asked him that he will to pay my money back!

here are screenshots.
all accounts are intact.
i can login, view my details etc...
in his terms hi says if you need your money back, no problem....14 days money back guarantee!!!!
ha ha ha...14 days...you mother fucker!!!

http://www.filedropper.com/minershare001
http://www.filedropper.com/minershare002
http://www.filedropper.com/minershare003

here is a lot of text from skype!!

[11.02.2014 21:47:57 | Bearbeitet 21:48:08] MINERSHARE: it sucks though when everyone's asking for their customer numbers and you have no time to defend your company haha
[11.02.2014 21:53:11] LanMachine: the other is you must please pay out 15 shares...i know i know...but is not my money and i have lot of disaster without them...
[11.02.2014 21:56:59] LanMachine: i think the 19 stand in to the and...15 my own and 4 from friend
[11.02.2014 21:58:21] LanMachine: im realy so sorry i know how this feeling is but i can do nothing...i have tray it..
 (tmi)
[14:01:56] LanMachine: hi.. (waiting)
[14:09:22] LanMachine: no more speak to me?
[14:10:38] LanMachine: please...whats wrong?
[14:13:17] LanMachine: ok
[16:06:26] LanMachine: i send you email!
[20:16:14] LanMachine: whats wrong with you??? (waiting)

then yesturday....

[12.02.2014 20:45:35 | Bearbeitet 20:45:37] MINERSHARE: do you wish your refund on Skrill or BTC shares?
and now I'm logged in!
[12.02.2014 20:59:29] *** LanMachine hat minershare_001.jpg minershare_001.jpg gesendet ***
[12.02.2014 21:01:45] MINERSHARE: there's a seperate log in for viewing user list etc.
[12.02.2014 21:01:56] MINERSHARE: and that has been awfully slow for last few days
[12.02.2014 21:33:23] MINERSHARE: 2) Do you know anything about dust spam from 1sochi etc addresses?
[12.02.2014 21:36:41] MINERSHARE: 2) nope, just wondering. many addresses received those
[12.02.2014 21:36:57] MINERSHARE: would like to know if it's safe to deal with those
[12.02.2014 21:38:05 | Bearbeitet 21:38:20] MINERSHARE: receiving random payments of 0.00000001 BTC with no fee
[12.02.2014 21:41:06] LanMachine: http://www.coindesk.com/massive-concerted-attack-launched-bitcoin-exchanges/
[12.02.2014 21:42:51] MINERSHARE: ok and how does it affect users who just wish to transfer BTC
[12.02.2014 21:46:48] LanMachine: do you mean...why KNC will build a big centre for mining....lol
[12.02.2014 21:47:26] LanMachine: in 1 or 2 weeks BTC go´s to 10000$ each.. Wink
[12.02.2014 21:49:46] LanMachine: every day is what ever happens....1st time go panik, ok..but after the 2nd  time nobody from underground mining club like us belive this bullshit!!!
[12.02.2014 21:51:57] LanMachine: the news of attak i only get while i change my last realy last money to BTC but the bastards no pay out...but they say it after change!!!!#
[12.02.2014 21:56:11] LanMachine: Please do not misunderstand but can you tell me what you think, when you can send BTC?
[12.02.2014 22:52:26] LanMachine: you dont understand that my investors ask me and if i cant tell them.... :|
[12.02.2014 22:55:52] LanMachine: from my first asking yesturday ar 24hours ago....can you give me a information please!!!!!
[12.02.2014 23:08:18] LanMachine: ok...i drive to mc...if i back and nothing gone then i do!
[12.02.2014 23:52:23] MINERSHARE: I'm gonna ask again.. do you wish to refund all shares you have bought? Do you need to have them refunded to their respective sources or 100% Skrill/100% BTC?
YES, all shares!!!
you can pay all in BTC or like i do pay you!! i sending you a pic. do that what gos gfaster, please!!
[00:10:28] LanMachine: Anruf an MINERSHARE - aufgelegt, keine Antwort oder abgelehnt.
[00:17:06] LanMachine: GIVE ME PLEASE ALL SHARES IN BTC BACK   BUT DO THIS FASTER PLEASE!!!!!

i wrote him mails.....nothing!!

from yesturday away from screen!!!
today i call skrill and tell them about this!!
but they cant fund money bach while this MOTHER FUCKER is registered as a person and not as business!

HEY BITCH.... I KNOW THAT YOU´LL READ THIS ONE!
THEN READ!!!
I WILL FIND YOU AND FUCK YOU IN ALL YOURE HOLLES AND THEN I LET ALL OF OTHER PEOPLE WHITCH YOU SCAMED FUCK YOU!!!
DU DRECKIGER BASTARD SCHAU  DAS DIE COINS AUF MEINEM WALLET LANDEN!!! MISSGEBURT DU VERDAMMTE!

are you drunk? or just really really stupid?

Currently Mining: BTC,ETH,SC
LanMachine

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:15:15 PM

has anyone contact with this asshole???
BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:13:45 PM

Man these guys are breaking one of the most important rules of business which is keeping you customers happy.
I wanna say maybe they're not replying because they're setting up everything. Mining is supposed to start on the
17th at the latest. It would be better if they just gave updates once in awhile just to make sure everything's ok.
I see they are also advertising on twitter. In my case it's too early to call them scammers because the day they
promised to start hashing hasn't passed yet. I'm impatient myself because these guys couldn't answer a simple pm
I sent asking "is everything looking good to start hashing by the 15th". That was about a week ago maybe a little
more. But if things don't start by their supposed date and I don't get any response. I will be lighting up their twitter,
and contacting whoever I can about what's going on. I only bought 5 shares just in case they are a scam.
I hope the best for everyone involved in this supposed group buy.
riekinho

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:29:44 PM

I think it's extremely unlikely they don't have time to:
1. reply to one of their biggest customers
2. "sell" the remaining shares of Neptune No. 10

Angry

BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:48:33 PM

I think it's extremely unlikely they don't have time to:
1. reply to one of their biggest customers
2. "sell" the remaining shares of Neptune No. 10

Angry

There's always time but to me they might've overextended themselves or something
because there's a lot of immaturity on their behalf. I was scammed once and as soon
as I paid for the fake service the next day the site was shut down. So there's still some
hope. It's all a gamble.

LanMachine

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:46:06 PM

Man these guys are breaking one of the most important rules of business which is keeping you customers happy.
I wanna say maybe they're not replying because they're setting up everything. Mining is supposed to start on the
17th at the latest. It would be better if they just gave updates once in awhile just to make sure everything's ok.
I see they are also advertising on twitter. In my case it's too early to call them scammers because the day they
promised to start hashing hasn't passed yet. I'm impatient myself because these guys couldn't answer a simple pm
I sent asking "is everything looking good to start hashing by the 15th". That was about a week ago maybe a little
more. But if things don't start by their supposed date and I don't get any response. I will be lighting up their twitter,
and contacting whoever I can about what's going on. I only bought 5 shares just in case they are a scam.

hey...i talk with this guy every day...and at once i ask for refund and the comunication is broken....
then i told him i would like to refund all my money and booom!
nothing...i´m an idiot while i dontmake a recherche of them erlier!!!
at time i know that the same fucker named bit.alex posted to another thread!!!! the same mother fucker named g000t and maybe the same named tommy87!!!!!

look this!!

domain register: address, name, ... look at the email!! http://www.publicdomainregistry.com/whois-process/

who speak here???  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428491.msg4684628#msg4684628

witch email give the fucker bit.alex to the other guy??? http://www.filedropper.com/alex002

tommy87...last login!! writen in thread minershare!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=218178
g000t the same!!!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=222865

i opened so much tabs that i think imissed one... lol

fuck of...they are fucking scamer! Undecided
LanMachine

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:52:59 PM

Am 11.02.2014 17:32, schrieb Minershare Support:
> Hello, me
>
> Yeah, most likely plan B. Anyway, we're ready for trip to Sweden any day.
>
> Best regards,
> Minershare support
>
> On 2/10/2014 9:15 PM, me wrote:
>> that i know...
>> but what is  with your ordered knc´s??
>> be delivered to, or will it also be clud mining in plan b?
>>
>> br
>> me
>>
>> Am 10.02.2014 21:01, schrieb Minershare Support:
>>> Hello, me
>>>
>>> We've been busy developing pool switch for even more profitable mining. Sorry for being offline.
>>>
>>> Yeah, we provide 14 day money back guarantee.
>>>
>>> Nothing certain from KnC unfortunately. They started talking about working on efficiency and that it will be more powerful and reassuring that payments will be compensated.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Minershare support
>>>
>>> On 2/10/2014 1:12 PM, me   wrote:
>>>> hi...
>>>> you dont came online in skype for 2 days now....
>>>> its all ok??
>>>> i have a little problems with my partners witch buy with me your shares...
>>>> they say, if you can´t bring the miner online at 15.02.2014 then they wont the money back. this are an amount of 20 shares...
>>>> i dont know what i´ll doing!!!  Sad
>>>> i hope so that  everything come good.
>>>> i heare from the plan B from knc and its so confused. i dont know what i´m
>>>> thinking about this!!!
>>>> please give me a feedback about the status of order!!
>>>> thanks.
>>>>
>>>> br
>>>> me
>>>>
>>>> Am 30.01.2014 11:25, schrieb Minershare Support:
>>>>> Hey, me!
>>>>>
>>>>> It has been accepted. Sorry for the delay, it's because our Skrill account is currently under verification process. Smiley
>>>>>
>>>>> Best regards,
>>>>> Minershare support
>>>>>
>>>>> On 1/30/2014 3:17 AM, me wrote:
>>>>>> hi...
>>>>>> what is with my order??
>>>>>> Date    Product    Shares    To pay    
>>>>>> 2014-01-29 17:57:51    KnCMiner Neptune 3000GH/s (8/10)    2    0.30136    
>>>>>>
>>>>>> adr
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Payment: skrill
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Sehr geehrte/r me
>>>>>>    
>>>>>> Sie haben erfolgreich USD 240 (EUR 181.85) an minershare (eurskrill@minershare.net) um Wed Jan 29 16:59:24 CET 2014 gesendet.
>>>>>> Diese Transaktion (1063303053) wurde von Ihrem Skrill Konto (22834267) mit der E-Mail-Adresse dimitri.jurela@gmx.de geleistet.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Zahlungsreferenz: -
>>>>>> Erklärung: costumer ID: 20333
>>>>>> please confirm my order!!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> thank you!!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> br
>>>>>>me
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Am 29.01.2014 16:21, schrieb Minershare Support:
>>>>>>> Hello, me
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thank you for your orders! We have accepted all your 3 latest payments.
>>>>>>> Please verify with us that everything is correct in your account.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Best regards,
>>>>>>> Minershare support
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 1/29/2014 9:42 AM, me wrote:
>>>>>>>> hello,
>>>>>>>> thank you for the informations.
>>>>>>>> i order a total of 10 shares and i change the password by clicking http://passhash.minershare.net but the password is not change.
>>>>>>>> how long time i must waiting for change my password?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> br
>>>>>>>>me
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Am 28.01.2014 12:36, schrieb Minershare Support:
>>>>>>>>> Hello, me
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> The password you are using is incorrect. Your browser has saved another password - this has happened to a few of our customers.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> If you wish to change it, please use this tool: http://passhash.minershare.net and let us know when you have done so.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> We are from Ulvila, Finland. We have sold shares previously (although in smaller amounts) through http://mine.coinco.in/ . The miners will be hosted in Ulvila aswell, a data center called "Ficolo" which is a secure, underground located data center. You can look it up on Google. We ordered the miners through a company so we didn't have to pay VAT (additional $2k+), although are selling them not under a company. Selling through a company would make pricing $140 - $150 for a share which is unacceptable.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Minershare is ran by Martin Rekola, who is responsible for investing, hardware maintenance, hosting, software related issues and I, Aleks Juhani Mikhailov am responsible for support, sales and forum posts (advertising). Martin has been mining Bitcoin as a hobby since 2011.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Let me know if you have any other questions!
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Best regards,
>>>>>>>>> Minershare support
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On 1/28/2014 2:30 AM, me  wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> hello.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> my password witch i use is dosnt work...
>>>>>>>>>> i have check the saved PW in  my chrome and this pa dosnt work!!
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> welöl about the company.....
>>>>>>>>>> do you have a registrated ID and where are you from?
>>>>>>>>>> you anderstand, if i spend a lot of money to your company then it is a minimun what you cxan give me for secure business, right?
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> br
>>>>>>>>>> me
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Am 28.01.2014 02:18, schrieb Minershare Support:
>>>>>>>>>>> Hello, me
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Didn't you get the login information? Please try to log in using your customer number 20333 and the password you chose.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Please confirm that you can log in and see your hashing power/paid invoices.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Also, what exactly do you want to know about us?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Best regards,
>>>>>>>>>>> Minershare support
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On 1/28/2014 1:34 AM, me wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> hi again..
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> in the bitcoim forum you written...
>>>>>>>>>>>> "That is definitely not a problem. For serious buyers with larger orders we offer providing our ID's and further information about us."
>>>>>>>>>>>> i would ölike to invest another 20 shares!
>>>>>>>>>>>> can you telll me a little bit more abaut your company...
>>>>>>>>>>>> actualy a order 2 shares for looking how it works but i dont get an login informations or so.
>>>>>>>>>>>> i hope you understand this!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> br
>>>>>>>>>>>> me
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Am 27.01.2014 21:18, schrieb Minershare Support:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello, me!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thank you for your purchase! Your payment has been accepted.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand this sentence - "can I input my coins ben categorization proves?". Could you please re-phrase it?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please let us know if you have any questions or difficulties. We will be glad to answer!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Minershare support
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 1/27/2014 8:54 PM, me  wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hi, my name is me me and i order thomething from youre KNC Miner Projekt..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> my costomer  nr is: 20333
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> can I input my coins ben categorization proves?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> thanks
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> br
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> me
LanMachine

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:04:13 PM

[06.02.2014 12:09:16] LanMachine: hi...
please update my order status....thx
[06.02.2014 16:36:12] LanMachine: hello..
[06.02.2014 16:37:21] MINERSHARE: Hey, me
[06.02.2014 16:37:34] MINERSHARE: which one are you referring to?
[06.02.2014 16:38:20] MINERSHARE: alright
[06.02.2014 16:38:21] MINERSHARE: found
[06.02.2014 16:38:23] LanMachine: 20333
[06.02.2014 16:38:23] MINERSHARE: 0.90 BTC
[06.02.2014 16:38:28] LanMachine: yes
[06.02.2014 16:38:58] LanMachine: i see that you have again open shares
[06.02.2014 16:39:12] MINERSHARE: sorry for the delay, it's easy to overlook old orders getting paid only now
[06.02.2014 16:39:21] MINERSHARE: I will accept it in a few minutes
[06.02.2014 16:39:38] LanMachine: np
[06.02.2014 16:40:00] MINERSHARE: yeah, we decided to free up some of our own because everyone keeps asking
[06.02.2014 16:41:50] LanMachine: and what will you do?
[06.02.2014 16:42:07] MINERSHARE: payment accepted!
[06.02.2014 16:42:13] LanMachine: n1
[06.02.2014 16:42:14] MINERSHARE: what do you mean with that?
[06.02.2014 16:43:31] LanMachine: well....its your devices and you buy it for sharing but now you sell your shares
[06.02.2014 16:44:22] MINERSHARE: the first miners were for ourselves and our friends
[06.02.2014 16:44:34] LanMachine: k
[06.02.2014 16:44:55] MINERSHARE: they were never available, just put them there so we have a round number of 10 miners Wink
[06.02.2014 16:45:15] MINERSHARE: thought that selling some of our shares won't hurt as it's faster ROI anyway
[06.02.2014 16:45:25] MINERSHARE: and happier customers!
[06.02.2014 16:45:46] LanMachine: kk...
maybe i buy some one.. Wink
[06.02.2014 16:46:04] LanMachine: must wayting for money
[06.02.2014 16:46:18] MINERSHARE: btw, is there anything else like virwox?
[06.02.2014 16:46:26] MINERSHARE: their fees seem extremely high
[06.02.2014 16:46:33] LanMachine: i know
[06.02.2014 16:46:38] LanMachine: only btc
[06.02.2014 16:46:56] LanMachine: its faster and nobody ask you
[06.02.2014 16:47:02] LanMachine: Cheesy
[06.02.2014 16:48:19] LanMachine: the bitcoin price declines  :/
[06.02.2014 16:48:28] LanMachine: (doh)
[07.02.2014 19:31:53] LanMachine: mhhhh...nobody want your shares?? :^)
[07.02.2014 20:44:32] MINERSHARE: referrals are gone since we sold out everything and we hadn't posted anything
[07.02.2014 20:44:47] MINERSHARE: forum activity is very important, it was up to referrals previously
[07.02.2014 20:45:13] MINERSHARE: but there are some purchases, will update the website at some point
[07.02.2014 22:31:38] LanMachine: i bought another 2 shares today ...in a few minutes i send you the btc..
[07.02.2014 22:32:06] LanMachine: mayby i buy another one ...i´m talking now with a friend
[07.02.2014 22:32:42] LanMachine: tell me one...the start is definitly on 15. or maybe later?
[07.02.2014 22:33:46] MINERSHARE: we can't tell for sure unfortunately
[07.02.2014 22:33:56] MINERSHARE: it depends on KnC. but the plan b sounds really good
[07.02.2014 22:36:38] LanMachine: when you ask knc last time?
[07.02.2014 22:37:52] LanMachine: because i have spend lot of money in your miner.... now 1/3 miner
[07.02.2014 22:37:54] LanMachine: lol
[07.02.2014 22:38:11] MINERSHARE: late January, we emailed them today, will see the response
[07.02.2014 22:39:02] LanMachine: k
[07.02.2014 22:40:38] LanMachine: i hope so that its came all without problems!
[08.02.2014 10:03:05] LanMachine: what we do if the miner not comming on 15th feb.??
[08.02.2014 18:01:56] LanMachine: [Samstag, 8. Februar 2014 10:03] LanMachine:

<<< what we do if the miner not comming on 15th feb.??
[08.02.2014 18:02:29] LanMachine: :^)
[08.02.2014 18:23:57] MINERSHARE: hey, sorry for the delay. it's weekend
[08.02.2014 18:24:08] LanMachine: np
[08.02.2014 18:24:46] MINERSHARE: KnC will compensate but if the miners don't come by march we'll provide refunds to anyone interested
[08.02.2014 18:27:22] LanMachine: (nerd)
[08.02.2014 21:06:48] LanMachine: darf ich fragen aquf welchen namen die miner bestellt und tgeliefert werden???
[08.02.2014 23:13:56] LanMachine: und ist es dann möglich das ich meien eigenen pool einstellen kann bei den knc?
[09.02.2014 08:31:38] LanMachine: hey hou...
[10.02.2014 19:40:15] LanMachine: hallo??
[11.02.2014 17:27:51] MINERSHARE: hey
[11.02.2014 17:33:27] LanMachine: hi
[11.02.2014 17:34:08] LanMachine: again online..
[11.02.2014 17:34:43] MINERSHARE: is the site going on/off?
[11.02.2014 17:35:31] LanMachine: in last time not reale
[11.02.2014 17:35:56] LanMachine: but i look last tim befor 1 hour
[11.02.2014 17:36:21] MINERSHARE: hmm, could it be attacked? very strange as our hosting provider is reputable
[11.02.2014 17:37:26] LanMachine: hmmm...
[11.02.2014 17:38:46] LanMachine: do you read my mail?? (facepalm)
[11.02.2014 17:42:06] MINERSHARE: I think I answered
[11.02.2014 17:42:11] MINERSHARE: there's huge volume of emails
[11.02.2014 17:42:43] LanMachine: then you dont reac the latest... Sad
[11.02.2014 17:43:47] LanMachine: i hear that the knc miner arrive you  on april
[11.02.2014 17:44:12] MINERSHARE: where exactly did you hear that?
[11.02.2014 17:44:21] MINERSHARE: the other guy could be more updated
[11.02.2014 17:44:27] MINERSHARE: as I'm just doing support work
[11.02.2014 17:44:27] LanMachine: in forum
[11.02.2014 17:45:09] LanMachine: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422790.20;topicseen
[11.02.2014 17:49:32] LanMachine: and nobody post after him...
[11.02.2014 18:06:40] LanMachine: i dont know...
but what i know is that i write a true thing in this forum than nobody, nobody tell a bad word after me!
now i see he has a sharing site too....lol
but mi dont interested his site or his shares..i buy lot of yours!!
me and my partners are verry interested on the mining start date and if the date is miles away from this point that you say.....what will i do...i cant say to my partners that you scamed me....ha ha ha...and another way i havent...my s1 miners are in georgia and next shipping is on 14th...lol
[11.02.2014 19:28:14] LanMachine: so what is the real?
[11.02.2014 19:37:25] LanMachine: hello...?? :x
[11.02.2014 19:38:01] MINERSHARE: we believe it should arrive by March
[11.02.2014 19:38:16] MINERSHARE: if it doesn't, we will provide additional refunds
[11.02.2014 19:38:24] MINERSHARE: outside of 14 day refundable period
[11.02.2014 19:43:14] LanMachine: ok...i´m undestand....i´ll talk to my people....but i dont know what they say....butif you know thats a delivery on 15th februar is not possible why you write it? (facepalm)
[11.02.2014 19:43:52] MINERSHARE: haven't really updated the website in a long time Sad
[11.02.2014 19:44:00] MINERSHARE: we weren't ready for such busyness
[11.02.2014 19:44:04] MINERSHARE: as our previous order
[11.02.2014 19:44:17] MINERSHARE: was nowhere near as popular
[11.02.2014 19:44:25] LanMachine: he he
[11.02.2014 19:44:28] MINERSHARE: 15 - 20 customers
[11.02.2014 19:45:07] LanMachine: did you think or is it now?=
[11.02.2014 19:45:26] MINERSHARE: it was previously
[11.02.2014 19:45:37] MINERSHARE: before we changed name etc to minershare
[11.02.2014 19:45:41] MINERSHARE: with neptunes
[11.02.2014 19:45:50] LanMachine: k
[11.02.2014 19:46:59] LanMachine: the bitcoin forum is a big utility...
[11.02.2014 19:52:40] LanMachine: but to mutch people are scammed by big asshols, you know
[11.02.2014 19:54:44] LanMachine: and its gives a handfull of people they everytime known who is who and what they do with witch and when...its unbelivible...
[11.02.2014 19:55:28] MINERSHARE: [Dienstag, 11. Februar 2014 19:54] LanMachine:

<<< and its gives a handfull of people they everytime known who is who and what they do with witch and when...its unbelivible...I didn't really understand what you meant
[11.02.2014 19:55:39] XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
NOT FOR MAINSTREAM!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[11.02.2014 20:08:54] LanMachine: you can think what i mean..?!
[11.02.2014 20:09:24] MINERSHARE: yeah
[11.02.2014 20:09:43] LanMachine: thats is what i mean you never knows who is the other in front of you
[11.02.2014 20:10:04] LanMachine: and never you known what he knows
[11.02.2014 20:12:10] LanMachine: a realy confused thing is another...if so type of guy  post in forum....you dont need to know him or talk with him but you feelt it that this is true what hi say... (wasntme)
[11.02.2014 20:14:42] LanMachine: you will see witch was my first forum thread..?
[11.02.2014 20:15:38] LanMachine: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404647.msg4457981#msg4457981
[11.02.2014 20:15:56] LanMachine: (angry)
[11.02.2014 20:17:41] LanMachine: rofl..the site is everytime online...just now
[11.02.2014 20:19:46] LanMachine: big surpise was when i wrote to the support of this site...within 10 minutes i get a answer
[11.02.2014 20:19:50] LanMachine: lol
 (tmi)
and now I'm logged in!
YES, all shares!!!
[00:20:06] LanMachine: (waiting)
[00:25:05] LanMachine: =5.10855 BTC
[00:31:53] LanMachine: yo...
i dont understand.....
you ask me a question and go sleep or what is the problem??
[12:00:36] LanMachine: 2 HOURS (waiting)
[12:59:07] LanMachine: 1 HOUR (waiting)
[13:47:10] LanMachine: ok.....you will know it?!?
LanMachine

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:17:37 PM

also....
its reality!!!

they are scamer!!
all the people like me who invest in this fucker have loos they money 100%!

IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFORMATIONS ABOUT THIS SCAMER (NAME, ADDRESSES, TEL. ID´s) OR SOMTHING ELSE: PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
I HAVE KONTAKT WITH PEOPLE YOU DONT WANT TO MEET ANYTIME!!!
FOR THIS MUCH MONEY THAT WE INVESTED I CAN  ARANGE A SEARCH TRUP!!
but i dont have so much time to search of informations!!!

@admin
please chek the names of the peopple whitch i posted...please!!!

all informations please to me!!!! ok?
as erlier as better!!!
LanMachine

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:58:22 PM

hey bitboy fucker scamer skin!!!

that you came here after that what you have did?Huh?

FUCK YOU SCAMER!!! YOU BETTER GO IN A DEEP DEEP HOLE AND DONT COME OUT AT YOURE FUCKING SCAMER DEAD!!!!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=226423

create account on same date like the other fucking facke accounts never loged in!!! and post 99,9% in minershare thread!!!!
+you fucking crazy bitch!!!!!

Tы cлышиш чмo eбaннoeб ......
тaщи бaбки нa мecтo!!! ecли ты пидpилa дyмaeш чтo eтo вcё oвaйдётcя бeз нaкoзaния.....плoxo дyмaeш...ecщё paз кoнкpeтнo пoдyмaй cвoeй тyпoй бaшкoй!!!!!
я нe пepвый paз в пoиcкм дaвaл....и в eтoт paз нaйдyт...пoнял?
riekinho

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:16:32 PM

LanMachine you are lacking in style and your messages are not succint, but I believe you are right!

It's probably a scam!

Darkwinde

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:52:44 AM

Site is down, and WHOIS information changed.....  Cry
600$ thrown away...should get next time notes to smoke them...

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:26:55 PM

This.
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:37:46 PM

Gone to Sotshi and make party...

Damn thing right now, because it was my first try to deal with Bitcoin mining...
Going to lick my wounds now

riekinho

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:44:18 PM

I have their IDs and passport scans, or at least scans of whom they claim to be. Would posting those help if we can take any kind of legal action?

Darkwinde

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:53:23 PM

Have to think about it, if estimated 450€ are enough money to potentially waste more for legal actions  Huh

riekinho

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:13:07 PM

How and where would you start legal action?

Darkwinde

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:22:29 PM

Another point to think about over weekend...
Nice birthday present I got by this....

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 05:29:10 PM

so guys...
who know anybody in finland???

i invest lot of money to this project....
jesturday a call alex on skype and told him that i need my money back!

i think we never see our money again!

i´ll response if timecount is down!

Just turned on my computer and came to my favorite forum after reading some Google news, and was greeted by not one, but three emails asking for help in regard to this group buy.

First, the site is down. I charge $100 USD for providing such information.  Grin

I know of a guy who used to be in Finland and now goes by name of Alex. Interested? Thought so. Tauno Voipio. I can easily connect that name to an Alex Sovu of Black Arrow.

Hope that helps, for these fucks didn't leave me much to go on. I'm reading this entire thread now to see what I can glean, somehow finding this post in its middle too early. Going back to the first page, but what I've read so far, they is gone.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Morguk

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:59:08 PM

Guys, at the start of this thread I said:

"Can we have more information about the company, the address, the owners etc. There's nothing to stop the company from vanishing into thin air.."

Because of there poor excuses I didn't invest. I'm not sure why you guys bothered!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 07:04:55 PM

eurskrill

https://www.google.com/search?q=eurskrill&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&oq=eurskrill&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=%22eurskrill%22&start=10

http://poddavki.com/how_to_pay/

USD   usdskrill@poddavki.com

https://twitter.com/poddavki_live

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qD3S3VDGuskJ:hitchmethishere.tumblr.com/post/50870566594/implying-luigi-didnt-find-love-in-an-handsome+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

May or not be a dead end, but I'm trying, guys.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:26:44 PM

http://www.domaintuno.com/d/minershare.net

Minershare.net is 1 month old . The site doesn't have big presence on the social networks. With around 20 tweets, it is most successful on twitter, while doing equally well on other social networking sites, for example it has 0 google plus ones The website was registered by Alexandr Mikhaylov.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wEJfGn5YklcJ:twopcharts.com/following%3Fuser%3Dchastnik+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

He just deleted his Twitter account, hence the cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LKhmc-0ySkEJ:https://twitter.com/scolopendr+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Plus, he deleted 4 tweets.
BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:38:56 PM

FUCK YOU SCAMER!!! YOU BETTER GO IN A DEEP DEEP HOLE AND DONT COME OUT AT YOURE FUCKING SCAMER DEAD!!!!!!!

How stupid are you? You're very much acting like trash and a little boy.
Now listen little guy. I'm an investor to this myself and I have nothing to do
with minershare except for the shares I bought. I'm in Compton not Finland.
You can talk slick behind that keyboard all you want you not gonna do shit
but keep ranting. Little boy you must've put your very last penny into this like
an idiot. I don't give a fuck about how many times you talked to them or whatever
your feelings are. If you read the website they don't promise to start til monday
if they're not scammers. Now if they are scammers we won't hear from them at all,
useyour brain cause you acting like you don't have one. For myself and other
investors I'm hoping for minershare to start hashing by Monday and I hope to see
some BTC. Their site does go up and down. But really they never answered
none of my questions. So it's a gamble for me if they run away I will report to everyone
I can especially their twitter and other sources. And instead of that love making small
talk you was doing you should've just asked for a refund from the 1st contact,
Like I said in my case I'm waiting to see how it happens I have more money so
if I lose $600 I'm just fucked. I know what I can do to try and get it back. Dummy!
So in all they was a new company with a good deal so I took advantage myself
with the thought of they just might not be legit but let's see.

One more thing, HAAA HA!

create account on same date like the other fucking facke accounts never loged in!!! and post 99,9% in minershare thread!!!!

тaщи бaбки нa мecтo!!! ecли ты пидpилa дyмaeш чтo eтo вcё oвaйдётcя бeз нaкoзaния.....плoxo дyмaeш...ecщё paз кoнкpeтнo пoдyмaй cвoeй тyпoй бaшкoй!!!!!
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:02:24 PM

@Phinnaeus Gage: Thx for your investigation effort!
@BitBoy, what do you want to tell us? Smiley

riekinho

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:10:24 PM

I have their IDs that I want to post but I don't know how to insert an image!

zurg

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:12:51 PM

Another scolopendr

http://www.odnoklassniki.ru/profile/523932086180
BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 09:15:59 PM

[size=20 pt][[/size][/size]
For anybody else who wanna look into BTC.BTC profile.
I'll give it to you and it's like this.
I'm from Compton, Ca and that's all you need to know.

And to minershare I wanna see some BTC boy!
Don't scam us. IF IT'S NOT TOO LATE!
zurg

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:18:27 PM

[size=20 pt][[/size][/size]
For anybody else who wanna look into BTC.BTC profile.
I'll give it to you and it's like this.
I'm from Compton, Ca and that's all you need to know.

And to minershare I wanna see some BTC boy!
Don't scam us. IF IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

Hmm, I'll be to the city just West of you next week.
So if you want monkey off your back. lol
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 09:26:52 PM

http://www.domaintuno.com/d/minershare.net

Minershare.net is 1 month old . The site doesn't have big presence on the social networks. With around 20 tweets, it is most successful on twitter, while doing equally well on other social networking sites, for example it has 0 google plus ones The website was registered by Alexandr Mikhaylov.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wEJfGn5YklcJ:twopcharts.com/following%3Fuser%3Dchastnik+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

He just deleted his Twitter account, hence the cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LKhmc-0ySkEJ:https://twitter.com/scolopendr+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Plus, he deleted 4 tweets.

I've done nothing but this thread for the past three hours, and still haven't finished reading its ONLY 8 pages due to Google-fuuing.

Looks like I'm right:

Minershare is ran by Martin Rekola, who is responsible for investing, hardware maintenance, hosting, software related issues and I, Aleks Juhani Mikhailov am responsible for support, sales and forum posts (advertising). Martin has been mining Bitcoin as a hobby since 2011.

Dude must be tokin' on Dank and Matt Carson's Denver home grown shit, for he forgot how to spell his name:

No results found for "Aleks Juhani Mikhailov".
zurg

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:31:31 PM

Supposedly their IDs:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y03dn5fjelc9863/idcard_rekola.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgjp21aq47pqkdm/passport_small_juhani.JPG
LanMachine

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:42:39 PM

How stupid are you? You're very much acting like trash and a little boy.
Now listen little guy. I'm an investor to this myself and I have nothing to do
with minershare except for the shares I bought. I'm in Compton not Finland.
You can talk slick behind that keyboard all you want you not gonna do shit
but keep ranting. Little boy you must've put your very last penny into this like
an idiot. I don't give a fuck about how many times you talked to them or whatever
your feelings are. If you read the website they don't promise to start til monday
if they're not scammers. Now if they are scammers we won't hear from them at all,
useyour brain cause you acting like you don't have one. For myself and other
investors I'm hoping for minershare to start hashing by Monday and I hope to see
some BTC. Their site does go up and down. But really they never answered
none of my questions. So it's a gamble for me if they run away I will report to everyone
I can especially their twitter and other sources. And instead of that love making small
talk you was doing you should've just asked for a refund from the 1st contact,
Like I said in my case I'm waiting to see how it happens I have more money so
if I lose $600 I'm just fucked. I know what I can do to try and get it back. Dummy!
So in all they was a new company with a good deal so I took advantage myself
with the thought of they just might not be legit but let's see.

One more thing, HAAA HA!

hey YO.....
who is here a little boy??
rofl....

you have luck while my english is not so good!!
we will see who you are!!
if you not the scamer fucker then i´m realy sorry for this!
but i sitting the hole 2 days and watch wat is happens..sorry but a noob account who post 99% in minershare topic!!??!! well....
you dont know nothing about me...and in your position I strongly advise you to depend on me that i´m brainless!!
i´m the own here to show my diggn sack....you know!!

let your gay talk with you! we will see who you are!
when I talk to someone I know very well his intentions even if it's just a chat ...
and one thing you can believe me .... a giant shit is for you from Monday mines, because it is already known around the world that the KNC are not supplied!

be quite and enjoy the show!! Wink
LanMachine

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:50:37 PM

I want to thank verry verry much all guys here who did a realy realy good job!!!!
BIG UP!!!!!
in a few hour i will call my russian friends and ...what ever.. Wink

this scamer have only one option!!
pay verry verry fast the payments out and go in a deep hole where never can find him!!!
LanMachine

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:04:08 PM

if remember....it was only 6 shares free!  LOL

i get them!!! ROFL not a scamer???

sales@minershare.net
Reply-To: support@minershare.net

X-Mailer: PHP/5.3.25

Thank you for your order!
You have ordered 6 shares of our miner 2.

Order date: 2014-02-14 07:22:15
   Total amount to pay: 2.3376 BTC
   Your unique payment address: 1FWVHT1MM8pBi1LinEdsP983Yh2755Xoxs

Please pay the invoice as soon as possible. We have the rights to dismiss your order if it has not been paid within 12 hours.

BTC/USD: 616.0096
If you feel that Bitcoin price has changed significantly since making the payment, you are welcome to make another order with the same email address.

Best regards,
MINERSHARE Team

sales@minershare.net

You have ordered 17 shares of our miner 2.

Order date: 2014-02-14 07:23:17
   Total amount to pay: 6.62354 BTC
   Your unique payment address: 1FrTZjyXT7hM9QuhqbHr3dwk9CW7pCSwSh

Please pay the invoice as soon as possible. We have the rights to dismiss your order if it has not been paid within 12 hours.

BTC/USD: 615.99
If you feel that Bitcoin price has changed significantly since making the payment, you are welcome to make another order with the same email address.

Best regards,
MINERSHARE Team

sales@minershare.net

You have ordered 17 shares of our miner 2.

Order date: 2014-02-14 07:23:36
   Total amount to pay: 6.62354 BTC
   Your unique payment address: 1NkSd5oVrgyTqQrEjMLwCHCixSg7fmx7pw

BTC/USD: 615.99

Best regards,
MINERSHARE Team

sales@minershare.net

Order date: 2014-02-14 09:08:57
   Total amount to pay: 2.48274 BTC
   Your unique payment address: 13B4DNEvZAXtdf1Th5H4zP5NVwehsb1im3

BTC/USD: 580

Best regards,
MINERSHARE Team

sales@minershare.net

Order date: 2014-02-14 09:09:31
   Total amount to pay: 2.49762 BTC
   Your unique payment address: 1DSH2DaThfYD1F9hVohDPcwmYBw2gZUgL9

BTC/USD: 576.55

Best regards,
MINERSHARE Team

cisary

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:43:31 PM

I just hoped I will finally mine some BTCs  Cry
LanMachine

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:06:56 PM

me too!!  Grin
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:16:53 PM

me too!!  Grin

we all did  Smiley

mainline

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:32:38 PM

Dude must be tokin' on Dank and Matt Carson's Denver home grown shit, for he forgot how to spell his name:

No results found for "Aleks Juhani Mikhailov".

Hiya.
English spelling of Russian names is phonetic, the original spelling is Cyrillic.  (So try alternate spellings)  The middle name, if the guy is Russian (last name), is always a patronymic, which "Juhani" ain't.
That said, i'm pretty sure it's a fake name, no matter how you spell it or what the middle name is.
sstorebo

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:43:58 PM

So i've analyzed the passport that was sent and there are som inconsistencies in the fonts. It looks like the names have ben put on after the photo was scanned in.

As you can se here: http://imgur.com/whSxOti,L1BhxJB#0

The passport on the left has a much clearer typewriting on the name part than the one on the left. On the second picture i have embossed it and enlarged it, and you can clearly see that the font :have a different shade than the rest of the image. On the right on they have all the same shades.

LanMachine

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:36:30 AM

i think i wrote thomething wrong...
no one refund came in to my wallet...tik tak tik tak........
oh finish boy...you will see youre next foto  with youre face on the ground and my boots on it!!
Threshold37

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:10:48 AM

I have order one share, and i paid btc to the account. i have email, skype, and even message mineshare in this forum and i still cannot get them to reply. I seriously hope this is not a scam. Their site has been down, those who bought the share have they got confirmation of their share? I am really panic now.
cisary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:24:44 AM

I have 6 shares, no refunds/ no answers, faith in humanity destroyed  Cry
riekinho

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:56:56 AM

What is badly missing in this Bitcoin community is a Coindesk article titled : Two bitcoin scammers clubbed to death by enraged John Doe, supposedly "investor" in scam.

Darkwinde

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:01:16 PM

We will never see our money again  Undecided

riekinho

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:07:02 PM

Yeah it looks so obvious now!

Vinculin

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:38:54 PM

I own 7 shares which is worth 1.04 BTC at that time.

It is my first time to invest in a bitcoin service..

If it is not a scam i hope the representative from minershare can stand out and say something. Embarrassed
riekinho

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:08:03 PM

If it is not a scam i hope the representative from minershare can stand out and say something. Embarrassed

The odds of this not being a scam are equal to Vanuatu winning a football World cup.

h3rlihy

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:33:03 PM

Seems like a lot of work for a scam. Call me a fool but I am still holding out myself. Although I am resigned to the fact that yeah we're probably boned & thrown money away.
riekinho

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:08:17 PM

Seems like a lot of work for a scam. Call me a fool but I am still holding out myself. Although I am resigned to the fact that yeah we're probably boned & thrown money away.

A lot was scamed too, so I'm sure it was worth it for them!

zurg

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:44:28 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 01:57:59 AM by zurg

Ok guys, for starters please file a complaint at this agency:
https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?

Also, please make sure you DO NOT delete any communication from Minershare.

I am going to compile a list of all that had orders with minershare and it will be passed to their local authorities.

If you talked to them please write down what was said and when.

If you want to forward me information regarding the order with private information the please black out whatever personal information you might not want me to have.

One thing that I will ask is please let me know where you are from (country) so that I can see if there is anything special that will need to be done.

Send any information you can to dimitriz@gmail.com and put a Subject "Minershare - your name on the forum" so I can keep track easier of who sent what.
(I prefer email as it will let me reply quicker from my phone.)

All the information I will receive will be confidential and only released to proper law enforcement ONLY.

For any questions please PM or email me.

Thank you.
LanMachine

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:03:58 AM

done!!
zurg

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:15:14 PM

For anyone filing complaint with IC3, please reference my complaint!

Complaint Id: I1402161312399392

Please also, don't forget to email me for tracking as well as progress updates.

Thank you.
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:41:51 PM

Done,

Complaint Id: I1402161438004711

riekinho

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:19:11 PM

Done!

IC3 Complaint: I1402161512249232

Vinculin

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:15:10 PM

submitted, waiting for the complaint id.
joes01

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:48:00 PM

Hello I just registred to this forum beacuse of this situation!
I bought 2 shares about 1 week ago, I had a quick chat on skype with minershare because my shares don't show in my account and they told me that they were hacked but all was ok with data on the site and bitcoins was in cold storage.
I just checked the bitcoin address were i sent the coins and at the moment it shows the exact amount of my transaction (0.71 BTC)
Have you checked the addresses where you sent the coins?
Let me know something, I just thinking of a scam but I'm not 100% sure.....
zurg

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:50:29 PM

I bought 2 shares about 1 week ago, I had a quick chat on skype with minershare because my shares don't show in my account and they told me that they were hacked but all was ok with data on the site and bitcoins was in cold storage.
I just checked the bitcoin address were i sent the coins and at the moment it shows the exact amount of my transaction (0.71 BTC)

Interesting..., you'd think in the last 3 days their site was down they would have had their ISP restore the site and they would have had it up by now.
Did their DNS get hacked also?
I highly doubt that story.
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:58:27 PM

Do not forget, they changed the Whois of the site on 14th. Feb.

I do not believe in fortune here....

LanMachine

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:24:48 PM

Interesting..., you'd think in the last 3 days their site was down they would have had their ISP restore the site and they would have had it up by now.
Did their DNS get hacked also?
I highly doubt that story.

if he is hacked why he didn´t came here and post something???
and tell us know whats situation??
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:10:16 PM

Or Twitter...
Or Mail...

Their old Domain has also vanished: http://mine.coinco.in/

joes01

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:51:52 PM

Situation is so bad Sad
RyanK
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:34:19 AM

Sorry to hear this for you all  Undecided  I was so close to buying in myself and then decided to go with a site that was already mining... Very fortunate.  Hopefully its not true.

LanMachine

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:36:26 AM

please!!!

who invest in this scammer?!

please file a complaint at this agency:
https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?

forward all email comunication to my email desbinich@gmx.de!!

its verry importand and the time play against us....
dont loose time!! do this!!!

we know he read this thread from time to time under fake accounts!
BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:04:01 AM

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/minershare.net
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:04:40 AM

For our archive.... Minershare.net Whois information prior 14th February....

Owner
------
Name: Alexandr Mikhaylov
Street: Kestintie 1
City: Ulvila
State: Lapland
Postalcode: 28220
Telephone: 358823711134
Phone Type: geographic : Oulu Tdc Song Oy
Email: alex@minershare.net
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Web : http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar Country: United States

Server information
------------------
Ip Address: 5.10.68.40
Hosting Service: "SoftLayer Dutch Holdings BV"
Hosting City:
Hosting Region:
Hosting Postal:
Hosting Country: Egypt
Domain Created: 2014-01-15 00:00:00
Domain Expires: 2015-01-15 00:00:00
Domain Life: 365
Est Value: $
Ping: 3250
Speed: Slow
Network Name: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
Network Country: Netherlands
Cluster Rating: 12.52
Cluster Data: 7.14:2

28 Other WebSites On This Server
partosconsulting.com....
silsan.net....
privatesilkroad.com....
criadhill.com....
vietnamtours1650.com....
friendspoint.org....30%
novelspk.com....49%
metrodrivingacademy.com....55%
emplois-annonces.com....57%
theacademia.in....58%
invictusea.com....58%
ptccentral.com....58%
pbbux.com....58%
knowhowtokiss.com....59%
homebiznowez.com....59%
cigeleconline.com....60%
forfaitverspaypal.com....61%
afxinternational.com....62%
drtaxlien.com....63%
egyptyard.com....64%
sample-markt.com....67%
affairekbira.com....68%
onlinejobsforteenagers.net....69%
papaycash.com....70%
ptc4fun.com....72%
signs-by-knight.omicron-it.com....82%
edanapps.com....90%
alsirajwebservices.com....91%

Nameserver 0 IP: 159.253.152.82
Target : ns1.xtraorbit.com

Nameserver 1 IP: 64.85.160.47
Target : ns2.xtraorbit.com
City : East Lansing
Region : MI

Threshold37

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:01:37 AM

done. waiting for Complaint Id
cisary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:21:25 AM

My complaint id: I1402170419175162

We should really stop this scammer because he will probably do this (or something similar) again and people (especially new in bitcoin community) may loose their money..
spartan82

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:22:10 AM

Guys im sorry to say but this is absolutely ridiculous. People like this is what gives crypto a bad name. He was a new user pretty much charging less per GH/s than anyone on this forum or on the web. That would have raised a few eyebrows im sure? There are plenty of group buys out there with reputable forum users that have been in this game long enough. I feel sorry for all that have invested here but my advice is DO NOT pay someone for shares in units that will not be hashing for you straight away. Preorders - no go! None the less I see that some people have invested larger sums of money and hope you guys catch this bastard and make a fucking example of him.
yelloyello

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:59:51 PM

Als server owner staat gemeld:

Softlayer Dutch Holdings B.V.
Paul van Vlissingenstraat 16
1096 BK Amsterdam
NETHERLANDS
Dit is het adres van EU-Networks, een respectabel datacentrum (colocatie)
Het gebeurt wel vaker dat bedrijven het postadres van de colocatie adopteren. Vanwege de aard van de clientele is dat soms ook verstandiger...  en dan bedoel ik niet alleen schimmige bedrijven, maar ook companies die diensten verzorgen waarbij er veel geld of grote belangen passeren.

Anyway, volgens mij hebben we beeld:
http://www.softlayer.com/   Deze staan gemeld als "abuse" adres.

Softlayer Dutch Holdings Bv - Dallas, Texas
phone:   +12144420600
En ook hier beeld!
http://www.syskay.com/

Graag hoor ik het als ik fout zit, maar dit in mijn speurwerk tot nu toe.

zurg

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:19:27 PM

If you already filed a complaint please make sure you update it with this address:

Owner
------
Name: Alexandr Mikhaylov
Street: Kestintie 1
City: Ulvila
State: Lapland
Postalcode: 28220
Telephone: 358823711134
Phone Type: geographic : Oulu Tdc Song Oy
Email: alex@minershare.net
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Web : http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar Country: United States

I know it's probably fake but I would trust Finnish authorities with leading an investigation then some other countries.,...(like the one they are really from)
zurg

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:23:04 PM

So, are you going to meet with me when I am out in LA this week?
vga

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:31:47 PM

I too have a substantial loss with this.
riekinho

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:45:56 PM

I just wished we had this kind of coordination and cooperation before we "invested", when we conducted our due diligence!

BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 06:07:25 PM

No, no need to meet you. Make your complaints and leave me out of it. You either want help or you don't.
Whatever info I get we get. But being that they are officially a scam as of today for me there might not be anymore
reason to post on this thread. So good luck hope we all get what we want.
Stop being a kid you and LAN Machine both, I don't know if ya'll boyfriends or something but mind your own and stop acting like a cyber stalker.
RyanK
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:18:19 PM

Good luck to all of you in getting your BTC back!  Maybe try out PBMining instead.  They are already mining and payouts are every Sunday. Current price is 0.0107 BTC per 1GH/s (5 yr contract).

tedtheodorelogan

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:56:08 PM

If you force error the site http://mine.coinco.in/ with http://mine.coinco.in/cgi-sys/ you get a link to a webmaster email of extraorbit@yahoo.com

Google of this shows up related sites and some contact info

person:         Dima Rekesh
address:        425 Market St
address:        San Francisco, CA 94105 US
phone:          +1.866.398.7638
nic-hdl:        DR6699-RIPE
abuse-mailbox:  dima@us.ibm.com
mnt-by:         MAINT-SOFTLAYER-RIPE
source:         RIPE # Filtered

But if you check the same results but the cached version, it shows.

person:         Amr ElHalawany
address:        Miami, Zorkani St., Behind AAST. Friends Tower, 3rd Floor. Alexandria,  EG 21444
nic-hdl:        AE3210-RIPE
abuse-mailbox:  extraorbit@yahoo.com

Not sure if this is any help to anyone, just result of some messing around.
sstorebo

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:37:11 PM

Also same person:

inetnum:        159.253.152.72 - 159.253.152.75
netname:        NETBLK-SOFTLAYER-RIPE-CUST-AE3210-RIPE
descr:          xoservers.com
admin-c:        AE3210-RIPE
tech-c:         AE3210-RIPE

person:         Amr ElHalawany
address:        Miami, Zorkani St., Behind AAST. Friends Tower, 3rd Floor. Alexandria,  EG 21444
nic-hdl:        AE3210-RIPE
abuse-mailbox:  extraorbit@yahoo.com
Vinculin

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:17:39 AM

Checked the blockchain. The BTC deposited was moved to another address today
Threshold37

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:32:57 AM

Complaint Id: I1402170500374072
michaelhampton2

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:41:01 AM

I lost alot of money too.. so many fucking scammers.

What do i do now??
jseppeli

Activity: 430

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:52:52 AM

I followed RyanK's lead and joined too. It doesn't take much to start.
These guys are hashing now and also have a list of their payouts.
I got 2gh/s just to start and will upgrade every 10 to 20gh/s weekly.

http://pbmining.com/banners/728x90.png

I also recommend this page!
Weekly payouts and they have come according to promise.
Cheap GH/s nad they adjust their prices a little according to diff.
Customer service has been superb.
RobJod

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:51:46 AM

I'm also a victim!  Just checked blockchain and my payment is still in the address I sent it to - at this stage anyway!

I've followed previous posts and signed up for http://pbmining.com?ref=RobJod

I really do hope we do not get scammed by them as well!!
qweardda

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:57:35 PM

plus 5 %

Threshold37

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:39:50 PM

Any luck on catching the scammer?
RyanK
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:29:31 PM

Any luck on catching the scammer?

I'm wondering the same.  Have been checking this thread every so often but nothing more is being posted...

Darkwinde

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:24:04 PM

not at all Sad

Bitdust

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:34:54 PM

Cassandra had it easy Undecided

^^Funny but true.  Only batch 1 Avalons showed profit for retail buyers.
The rest of the profits were made by the companies selling/reselling ASICs, or people like yourself, selling hashpower to guys who can't math.
Assuming you're honest and aren't simply scamming coins, another common and profitable ASIC business model.

http://a.dryicons.com/images/icon_sets/stickers_icon_set/png/128x128/down_arrow.pngAnd that's the dream customer.  http://a.dryicons.com/images/icon_sets/stickers_icon_set/png/128x128/down_arrow.png

mortos

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:15:02 AM

Forgot about this investment, I guess it was too good
LanMachine

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:00:27 PM

sorry for delay...
we still working on this!!!
if anybody thinking that i spend 6000$ for a surprise that ill never get?!
forget it!!!
i will invest another 10000 to get this fucking bitch face!!
nobody is perfect!!!
we are verry close!!
Threshold37

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:58:27 PM

At least it is good to hear someone is still on it. Get em!!!!! Make pay exponentially!!!!
qweardda

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:02:57 AM

I'm for genocide too to all scammers and thieves.

Kill them all!

LanMachine

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:26:19 PM

so....
i get a pro from the undernet and hes or these do for me
small jobs in sure...and i know that these working fast and clearly!!

but what is present here is not a small job for everyone fled catcher! for this reason, I need a little support!
for this extremely complex job he'd like, or these people about 1500 €. it's doing a lot of money but I think that it is in comparison to the entire investment by all of us just a drop in the ocean is!
who wants to prove to someone that can contribute a small donation! now is the willpower required! how much is it worth to you, your money to get back. anyone who wants to donate to write a pm to me! this should be the amount and include the wallet address!
I think I can speak for all concerned and would have helped to give a percentage share of the refund!
I find it is better to leave a small part of the invested before you lose everything!
it is not a joke!!
please donate to this wallet 1J6wbaSmVLLNL8kceAfmmwfcWHWB52Mv7o

all information i get stand by me only!!!
if the job will end then illdelete all of them!

greetz
Lan
LanMachine

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:51:38 PM

so....
i get a pro from the undernet and hes or these do for me
small jobs in sure...and i know that these working fast and clearly!!

but what is present here is not a small job for everyone fled catcher! for this reason, I need a little support!
for this extremely complex job he'd like, or these people about 1500 €. it's doing a lot of money but I think that it is in comparison to the entire investment by all of us just a drop in the ocean is!
who wants to prove to someone that can contribute a small donation! now is the willpower required! how much is it worth to you, your money to get back. anyone who wants to donate to write a pm to me! this should be the amount and include the wallet address!
I think I can speak for all concerned and would have helped to give a percentage share of the refund!
I find it is better to leave a small part of the invested before you lose everything!
it is not a joke!!
please donate to this wallet 1J6wbaSmVLLNL8kceAfmmwfcWHWB52Mv7o

all information i get stand by me only!!!
if the job will end then illdelete all of them!

greetz
Lan

if you want then i replace the overview hier! like "äaösdfjba+WALLET#wgtoqrjgäpio": "amount spend" und at the end the summ!!
i think maybe the one or other think that i will get this amount for me! it is a sserious inquiry!!!
LanMachine

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:54:36 PM

lets begin:

148j5PRJQ31dFufSaN77iUcui5uGSPP2YD  :  0.2

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:43:25 AM

lets begin:

148j5PRJQ31dFufSaN77iUcui5uGSPP2YD  :  0.2

PLEASE NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!
whats wrong?Huh
dont belive that a handfull of people do the work and all ather only sitting and wait when they get money back!!!
lol
sstorebo

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:19:01 AM

Or it might be that people who just got scammed, are not that eager to send bitcoin to an unknown person?
qweardda

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:28:08 AM

Or it might be that people who just got scammed, are not that eager to send bitcoin to an unknown person?

If peoples in this topic will get scammed twice I really start cry Smiley

cisary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:05:23 AM

..I would love to donate but my wallet is now empty because of this fucking scammer.. It's sad but it's true  Sad
sstorebo

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:14:54 PM

Yeah, some went for this scammer and rest got lost in the mt.gox collapse...Well easy come easy go Smiley
Anonylz

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:41:27 AM

I will donate .5 BTC after proof of this guys arrest, iam willing to pay to a trusted member or known escrow up front, with a timeline of let's say 3 to 6 months to catch him? If someone delivers me his testikels I make it 1 million SXC, but to keep myself safe, I'll state this last reward was a joke.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
michaelhampton2

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:25:21 AM

get him!!!
LanMachine

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:15:53 AM

oh sorrz...
i forgot, i´m in playschol here..

puhhhh....
if ones of you can read and can use a little bit more the internet because only to crying in this forum, you maybe known me a lot of time!!!
i´m not a fucking scammer! i hate this mother fuckers!
and i swear by my new born doughter thats if i find him then i put him my all 3 aint s1 in his backdor! and after i put the pictures on the fucking hole internet!

i wrote that i do posting every btc send here in forum and if u spend and i dont show youre amount on this thread then you can call me scaXXX! fuck off!!
i hate the fucking dirty dead money for my life!
and the last think what ill do is to scam another human people for this shit!
because the invested money was not only my own!! i invested for 3 people include me!
i would like to do a good think for my family and people nearly around me!
i have not much things like many peoples here and its maybe right mr bitboy mother fucker. maybe i invest my last cent but ill sell my soul for catch this fucker!
understand?
here gives two old members they can ofcourse tell you that i am upright boy! one from these have my address, my phone, maybe a pic..
ill realy wont to help these guys who loose they last money like many peoples here!!!
and if my guys do good job then i thinking about open a agency! and do the hole day and night catching scammer bitches!!! i thing thats a realy good hobby! Wink
BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 05:27:20 AM

oh sorrz...
i forgot, i´m in playschol here..

puhhhh....
if ones of you can read and can use a little bit more the internet because only to crying in this forum, you maybe known me a lot of time!!!
i´m not a fucking scammer! i hate this mother fuckers!
and i swear by my new born doughter thats if i find him then i put him my all 3 aint s1 in his backdor! and after i put the pictures on the fucking hole internet!

i wrote that i do posting every btc send here in forum and if u spend and i dont show youre amount on this thread then you can call me scaXXX! fuck off!!
i hate the fucking dirty dead money for my life!
and the last think what ill do is to scam another human people for this shit!
because the invested money was not only my own!! i invested for 3 people include me!
i would like to do a good think for my family and people nearly around me!
i have not much things like many peoples here and its maybe right mr bitboy mother fucker. maybe i invest my last cent but ill sell my soul for catch this fucker!
understand?
here gives two old members they can ofcourse tell you that i am upright boy! one from these have my address, my phone, maybe a pic..
ill realy wont to help these guys who loose they last money like many peoples here!!!
and if my guys do good job then i thinking about open a agency! and do the hole day and night catching scammer bitches!!! i thing thats a realy good hobby! Wink

Mr Lan Machine it's over man. You and Zurg sat on here and called me a scammer because I posted only on this thread.
This thread was where my only investment was at, at that time. It's like you're trolling now minershare.net got on with all our money or btc. I understand how it feels to get duped for some bread but making threats to someone who meant to scam everybody doesn't mean nothing to him. The next time anyone should post on here is when this guy is caught. But if he do get caught or them we still won't get our money back or btc.
cisary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:47:33 PM

6 shares @ 120$ = 720$ (~0.9 BTC back then)
dawn

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:23:41 PM

I've got 10 shares (in BTC) and 1 trough affiliating their offer so I also lost more than enough. I really feel ashame for everyone who I convinced for this. I tried to get as many information as I could to verify the offer. I've learnt my lesson. NEVER NERVER NEVER trust in anyone without escrow and get the service/hardware/cash first.

The only thing I can tell is that I take also legal actions against them. But guys, there is something like karma (I'm not religious). I know people who invested also and who will hunt them down. On their position, I would enjoy the cash as long as I can, because when they find them, it's definitly over and nothing can give them the same value for what they have to expect for this sellout. I really wouldn't switch my position with them.

@Mods: Please move this thread to the scam section.

cisary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:06:51 PM

@dawn Exactly! I've learnt my lesson too and I am quite sure he will be forced to learn his own as well.. one day, it's just a matter of time..
And what about the NSA? They collect every single piece of data from the internet, their database of scammers is huge for sure, why they can't help us? It shouldn't be hard for them to find him.. I think that they just don't care about bitcoin in general.. If only there was some philanthropist hacker who know how to find him, and (if legal actions fail) simply steal our BTCs back.. Or meet him face to face and.............

I know that this is so naive, but I am just a college student who hoped that mining will help me to decrease my debts.. Right now I'm mining BTC @ 20GH/s with old avalon ASICs so this isn't start that I hoped for.. I am ashamed and depressed but I think that crypto is THE FUTURE no matter what..

P.S. Did anyone have skype conversation with him? If only it was recorded because a friend told me that it could help a lot..
dawn

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:17:25 PM

There are people in this thread who recorded Skype sessions. But if they were clever enough (and they did a lot of work just to cover everything) it's hard to get anything usefull out of this.

As you say, it's just a matter of time...

I saw this investment as risk, but I verfied anything I could do beside meeting them personally. The first doubts occured when their site was down. Anything else seems to be legit and there aren't other possibilities than this to get the ROI. I've risked it and failed. It extremly sucks... I can live with my lost because I diversified my investments. But I really feel bad for other people who I convinced with my own toughts I belived in and perhaps lost essential money they need (I don't hope it, but I take this serious).

And now everyone can come and tell us "we told you to not...". Go for it, if it gives you a good feeling...

LanMachine

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:33:28 AM

who from all guys here pay this motherfucker with skrill??

please quote this post!!!
qweardda

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:21:38 AM

Why still no tag on this topic Author like scamer or etc?

Darkwinde

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:02:06 PM

who from all guys here pay this motherfucker with skrill??

please quote this post!!!

payed via SKRILL, got an EMail today that they refund me. After refunding and transfer the money to my bank, they close my SKRILL account.

I will report, if the refund has worked well. Just waiting now for SEPA Smiley

Here is the message:

Sehr geehrte/r XXX XXX,

Danke, dass Sie Kontakt mit uns aufgenommen haben.

Hiermit möchten wir Ihnen mitteilen, dass die Transaktion XXXXXXX storniert wurde und der Betrag Ihrem Skrill Konto wieder gutgeschrieben wurde.

Nach einer Überprüfung Ihres Kontos möchten wir Ihnen mitteilen, dass Ihr Konto vor der Schließung steht, da wir vernünftige Gründe haben, unsere Geschäftsbeziehung mit Ihnen zu beenden. Wir möchten Sie höflichst bitten, dass Sie Ihr restliches Guthaben auf ein Bankkonto auf Ihren Namen umgehend abheben. Sobald Sie das Guthaben abgehoben haben, wird Ihr Konto automatisch geschlossen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass unsere Entscheidung endgültig ist und Diskussionen ausgeschlossen sind.

Weitere Informationen in dieser Angelegenheit erhalten Sie in unseren Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Milena

Skrill Ltd. is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money, Register No. 900001

vga

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:30:01 PM

I also paid with Skrill. How did you initiate a refund???
zurg

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:51:18 PM

Login and look for Contact Us on the bottom part.
I would pull the phone number and call them.

I did earlier that they already sent me an email that it was passed to a higher department.

I also did inform them that they need to flag that whole account as it is a scammer.

Beyond that I am still working on tracking the perpetrator down. (Yes, even if I get my Skrill $ back)
We have good info on where he is located and just waiting on legal system to catch up.

vga

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:21:14 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 09:35:18 PM by vga

Login and look for Contact Us on the bottom part.
I would pull the phone number and call them.

I did earlier that they already sent me an email that it was passed to a higher department.

I also did inform them that they need to flag that whole account as it is a scammer.

Beyond that I am still working on tracking the perpetrator down. (Yes, even if I get my Skrill $ back)
We have good info on where he is located and just waiting on legal system to catch up.

Thanks for the info. I called them and they said there is nothing they can do. I told them that I knew of someone else getting a refund for this and they said they can try but I should consider the money lost. Does it look like you are getting the refund?

I received an email and their response was:
"Thank you for contacting the Skrill help team.
After double checking your case with a senior member of our team we would like to kindly inform you that Skrill is an online payment provider and our responsibilities are limited to processing online payments according to the instructions you provide us with. Also, according to our terms and conditions our Send / Receive money transactions are instant and once processed they become irreversible."
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:44:10 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 12:13:11 PM by Darkwinde

I contacted the support via mail. But this was about 3 weeks ago and I heared nothing again from Skrill...so I thought the money were lost.

I send them within my email the transaction number and all I knew about the scammers.

I also added a reference to this forum so that they could double check my statements.

Hope this information may help you to get refund!

vga

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:51:35 AM

I contacted the support via mail. But this was about 3 weeks ago and I heared nothing again from Skrill...so I thought the money were lost. So I great news today Smiley

I send them within my email the transaction number and all I knew about the scammers.

I also added a reference to this forum so that they could double check my statements.

So are you saying that you DID get a refund? Is this what you are saying??
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:12:14 PM

I contacted the support via mail. But this was about 3 weeks ago and I heared nothing again from Skrill...so I thought the money were lost. So I great news today Smiley

So are you saying that you DID get a refund? Is this what you are saying??

correct, received my (lost) money today.

RyanK
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:00:56 PM

Hope the perp gets caught!!! Will teach people not to F*c* with bitcoiners! WE WILL FIND YOU!!!  Cool

LanMachine

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:35:28 PM

i get something from skrill back too!
but i will not stop to search!!!
i know that he is here and do some funny things with us!!!
but its realy only a question of time!!

i ordered the hacker guys alone!
and I have only one advice to the fucking scammer!
I hope for you, you dirty piece of shit, that you do lieve enough BTC! and I urge you, pay all the l guys who had invested in you out, if you do not want to die miserably!

the first results I've received!
which there are of course, I'm not going to post here! I'm not stupid, and  help him still trying to hide, if he does not know where and when we look, remains the aspect of surprise bigger! and I can already feel right as the paranoja eat even more in his fuckin head! and nothing makes me more horny waiting to catch him at last!

latest when the pictures will be posted here, you will know that we have caught him! I will but from youth protection reasons, only the links to the pictures post here!

run forest, run!
I can smell your fear already up to my home! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

mother fucker!
vga

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:32:22 PM

For those who got money back from Skrill, how did you do it? I have emailed them and called them and cannot get a refund. Does anyone have any suggestions?
zurg

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:33:29 PM

For those who got money back from Skrill, how did you do it? I have emailed them and called them and cannot get a refund. Does anyone have any suggestions?

How did you transfer $ into the Skrill?
vga

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:36:05 PM

I used a credit card.
zurg

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:48:45 PM

I used a credit card.

Open a dispute with your Credit card.
Skrill denied my refund also.. I called my CC an hour ago and they credited me back already.
Where are you located?
So far only 2 people that I know got their refunds and both are in EU.

Those who got refunded please let us know how you funded your Skrill account , what country you're from and possibly a transaction ID for payment to Minershare.

Thanks!
riekinho

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:54:45 AM

I got refunded from Skrill!
I had to withdraw it to my bank account and they said they would close my account after the withdrawl for disallowed activity.
The  money is in my local bank account!

I used bank account a long, long time ago to fund Skrill!

RyanK
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:04:21 PM

Congrats to all of you who have received refunds from skrill/credit cards!  Hopefully everyone else follows in your footsteps... I'm kind of surprised there has been success Grin

riekinho

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:04:22 AM

Congrats to all of you who have received refunds from skrill/credit cards!  Hopefully everyone else follows in your footsteps... I'm kind of surprised there has been success Grin

Me too. I kissed that money goodbye and voila - sudden resurrection.

siarhei

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:58:59 PM

I had to withdraw it to my bank account and they said they would close my account after the withdrawl for disallowed activity.

congrats!

what about the rest of investors who poured their bitcoins? any news? were these cheaters found?
BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 02:40:51 PM

what about the rest of investors who poured their bitcoins? any news? were these cheaters found?

I don't think they were found. I'll never see my .71BTC ever again. Made IC3 complaint but didn't do shit. It was just better for me to move on.
cisary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:07:39 PM

So I guess it's over.. Can someone at least post (everything) what was found during investigation about scammer himself? Maybe this could prevent future scam attempts, maybe not..
cisary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:40:08 PM

Another thing is pbmining.com, someone posted it here so I decided to try it out.. I know that they are on ebay, but it still seems "too good to be true" to me. I hope their plan is not to "catch" as many naive customers as possible, pay everyone once a week until they earn enough BTCs by contracts and then simply disappear.. I wish I was wrong, but you know, cheap hash rate for 5 years? Is there evidence they are actually mining? Is someone in touch with them? I asked them many questions by email (admin@pbmining.com) but there are NO answers (exactly like it was with minershare.net) I don't want to give up mining but i don't have BTCs to buy some (good) ASIC hardware (because of minershare.net, bitcash.cz..) Saddiest thing is that every single mBTC which I mined (with my old Avalon Hexminers and USB block erupters) and tried to reinvest was stolen from me..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: