Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minershare.net] KnC Neptune Miner #1 batch shares, $4/GHs, No hidden fees  (Read 19729 times)
dawn

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:23:41 PM

I've got 10 shares (in BTC) and 1 trough affiliating their offer so I also lost more than enough. I really feel ashame for everyone who I convinced for this. I tried to get as many information as I could to verify the offer. I've learnt my lesson. NEVER NERVER NEVER trust in anyone without escrow and get the service/hardware/cash first.

The only thing I can tell is that I take also legal actions against them. But guys, there is something like karma (I'm not religious). I know people who invested also and who will hunt them down. On their position, I would enjoy the cash as long as I can, because when they find them, it's definitly over and nothing can give them the same value for what they have to expect for this sellout. I really wouldn't switch my position with them.

@Mods: Please move this thread to the scam section.

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
cisary

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:06:51 PM

@dawn Exactly! I've learnt my lesson too and I am quite sure he will be forced to learn his own as well.. one day, it's just a matter of time..
And what about the NSA? They collect every single piece of data from the internet, their database of scammers is huge for sure, why they can't help us? It shouldn't be hard for them to find him.. I think that they just don't care about bitcoin in general.. If only there was some philanthropist hacker who know how to find him, and (if legal actions fail) simply steal our BTCs back.. Or meet him face to face and.............

I know that this is so naive, but I am just a college student who hoped that mining will help me to decrease my debts.. Right now I'm mining BTC @ 20GH/s with old avalon ASICs so this isn't start that I hoped for.. I am ashamed and depressed but I think that crypto is THE FUTURE no matter what..

P.S. Did anyone have skype conversation with him? If only it was recorded because a friend told me that it could help a lot..
dawn

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:17:25 PM

There are people in this thread who recorded Skype sessions. But if they were clever enough (and they did a lot of work just to cover everything) it's hard to get anything usefull out of this.

As you say, it's just a matter of time...

I saw this investment as risk, but I verfied anything I could do beside meeting them personally. The first doubts occured when their site was down. Anything else seems to be legit and there aren't other possibilities than this to get the ROI. I've risked it and failed. It extremly sucks... I can live with my lost because I diversified my investments. But I really feel bad for other people who I convinced with my own toughts I belived in and perhaps lost essential money they need (I don't hope it, but I take this serious).

And now everyone can come and tell us "we told you to not...". Go for it, if it gives you a good feeling...

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
LanMachine

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:33:28 AM

who from all guys here pay this motherfucker with skrill??

please quote this post!!!
qweardda

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:21:38 AM

Why still no tag on this topic Author like scamer or etc?

Darkwinde

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:02:06 PM

who from all guys here pay this motherfucker with skrill??

please quote this post!!!

payed via SKRILL, got an EMail today that they refund me. After refunding and transfer the money to my bank, they close my SKRILL account.

I will report, if the refund has worked well. Just waiting now for SEPA Smiley

Here is the message:

Sehr geehrte/r XXX XXX,

Danke, dass Sie Kontakt mit uns aufgenommen haben.

Hiermit möchten wir Ihnen mitteilen, dass die Transaktion XXXXXXX storniert wurde und der Betrag Ihrem Skrill Konto wieder gutgeschrieben wurde.

Nach einer Überprüfung Ihres Kontos möchten wir Ihnen mitteilen, dass Ihr Konto vor der Schließung steht, da wir vernünftige Gründe haben, unsere Geschäftsbeziehung mit Ihnen zu beenden. Wir möchten Sie höflichst bitten, dass Sie Ihr restliches Guthaben auf ein Bankkonto auf Ihren Namen umgehend abheben. Sobald Sie das Guthaben abgehoben haben, wird Ihr Konto automatisch geschlossen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass unsere Entscheidung endgültig ist und Diskussionen ausgeschlossen sind.

Weitere Informationen in dieser Angelegenheit erhalten Sie in unseren Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Milena

Skrill Ltd. is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money, Register No. 900001

vga

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:30:01 PM

I also paid with Skrill. How did you initiate a refund???
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:51:18 PM

Login and look for Contact Us on the bottom part.
I would pull the phone number and call them.

I did earlier that they already sent me an email that it was passed to a higher department.

I also did inform them that they need to flag that whole account as it is a scammer.

Beyond that I am still working on tracking the perpetrator down. (Yes, even if I get my Skrill $ back)
We have good info on where he is located and just waiting on legal system to catch up.

vga

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:21:14 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 09:35:18 PM by vga

Login and look for Contact Us on the bottom part.
I would pull the phone number and call them.

I did earlier that they already sent me an email that it was passed to a higher department.

I also did inform them that they need to flag that whole account as it is a scammer.

Beyond that I am still working on tracking the perpetrator down. (Yes, even if I get my Skrill $ back)
We have good info on where he is located and just waiting on legal system to catch up.

Thanks for the info. I called them and they said there is nothing they can do. I told them that I knew of someone else getting a refund for this and they said they can try but I should consider the money lost. Does it look like you are getting the refund?

I received an email and their response was:
"Thank you for contacting the Skrill help team.
After double checking your case with a senior member of our team we would like to kindly inform you that Skrill is an online payment provider and our responsibilities are limited to processing online payments according to the instructions you provide us with. Also, according to our terms and conditions our Send / Receive money transactions are instant and once processed they become irreversible."
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:44:10 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 12:13:11 PM by Darkwinde

I contacted the support via mail. But this was about 3 weeks ago and I heared nothing again from Skrill...so I thought the money were lost.

I send them within my email the transaction number and all I knew about the scammers.

I also added a reference to this forum so that they could double check my statements.

Hope this information may help you to get refund!

vga

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:51:35 AM

I contacted the support via mail. But this was about 3 weeks ago and I heared nothing again from Skrill...so I thought the money were lost. So I great news today Smiley

I send them within my email the transaction number and all I knew about the scammers.

I also added a reference to this forum so that they could double check my statements.

So are you saying that you DID get a refund? Is this what you are saying??
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:12:14 PM

I contacted the support via mail. But this was about 3 weeks ago and I heared nothing again from Skrill...so I thought the money were lost. So I great news today Smiley

So are you saying that you DID get a refund? Is this what you are saying??

correct, received my (lost) money today.

RyanK
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:00:56 PM

Hope the perp gets caught!!! Will teach people not to F*c* with bitcoiners! WE WILL FIND YOU!!!  Cool

LanMachine

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:35:28 PM

i get something from skrill back too!
but i will not stop to search!!!
i know that he is here and do some funny things with us!!!
but its realy only a question of time!!

i ordered the hacker guys alone!
and I have only one advice to the fucking scammer!
I hope for you, you dirty piece of shit, that you do lieve enough BTC! and I urge you, pay all the l guys who had invested in you out, if you do not want to die miserably!

the first results I've received!
which there are of course, I'm not going to post here! I'm not stupid, and  help him still trying to hide, if he does not know where and when we look, remains the aspect of surprise bigger! and I can already feel right as the paranoja eat even more in his fuckin head! and nothing makes me more horny waiting to catch him at last!

latest when the pictures will be posted here, you will know that we have caught him! I will but from youth protection reasons, only the links to the pictures post here!

run forest, run!
I can smell your fear already up to my home! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

mother fucker!
vga

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:32:22 PM

For those who got money back from Skrill, how did you do it? I have emailed them and called them and cannot get a refund. Does anyone have any suggestions?
zurg

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:33:29 PM

For those who got money back from Skrill, how did you do it? I have emailed them and called them and cannot get a refund. Does anyone have any suggestions?

How did you transfer $ into the Skrill?
vga

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:36:05 PM

I used a credit card.
zurg

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:48:45 PM

I used a credit card.

Open a dispute with your Credit card.
Skrill denied my refund also.. I called my CC an hour ago and they credited me back already.
Where are you located?
So far only 2 people that I know got their refunds and both are in EU.

Those who got refunded please let us know how you funded your Skrill account , what country you're from and possibly a transaction ID for payment to Minershare.

Thanks!
riekinho

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:54:45 AM

I got refunded from Skrill!
I had to withdraw it to my bank account and they said they would close my account after the withdrawl for disallowed activity.
The  money is in my local bank account!

I used bank account a long, long time ago to fund Skrill!

RyanK
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:04:21 PM

Congrats to all of you who have received refunds from skrill/credit cards!  Hopefully everyone else follows in your footsteps... I'm kind of surprised there has been success Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: