Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation on BTC  (Read 1572 times)
Chachen19

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

Some sources suggest that sharks are taking action to determine the price of bitcoin, but that is just the information and there is no evidence to show that the organization is speculating bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

your statement may be true but even though bitcoin down it will not be long bitcoin is a new technology that many companies accept, so grab a chance to buy if the bitcoin goes down
well, this would be an excellent opportunity to buy bitcoin if the price decreases as it is today. we all believe, that bitcoin prices will be even higher this year. it may be down for some reasons now, but it would be a very good thing to buy it in bulk.

My brother and I decided to buy more Bitcoins and some of the altcoins that will be the future gainers. Just do not be depressed but use this time to get the crypto.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

Have you heard the speculation on bitcoin yet? Have you seen the individual agencies or organizations who are speculating bitcoin to make the market as well as to have personal benefits? Can you tell me?
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

Have you heard the speculation on bitcoin yet? Have you seen the individual agencies or organizations who are speculating bitcoin to make the market as well as to have personal benefits? Can you tell me?

I think speculations on cryptocurrency market are the most possible. The decentralized market is conducive to such activities, because nobody can precisely control it. Any organization or private agency will not admit to this type of activity because it is not in their interest to disclose such activities.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

Maybe it's just an speculations, but other people and investors depends on thier speculation. However if you  want to succeed in bitcoin, we must trust and  believe the capacity of bitcoin. Some people make negative issue about bitcoin, to discourage others. The user who already understand and open minded about bitcoin will ignore those negative issue's.
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

We have two different groups here one is from the bitcoin believers and the other one is not. They give their different opinion but only the future can tell the exact data. For me I believe on bitcoin but I dont like to buy it at high price. Risk is too much from that point compare from this current situation.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

Yes there will be a surge in prices, but I don't believe that the coin will cross the $10,000 mark by 2018. Many alts at present, are more advanced than the pioneer and present with more advantage over the crypto. This has led to an impact in the coin's demand, ultimately affecting its market capital.
In the future I believe, if the coin gains some stability and becomes less volatile, it can head towards being a mainstream currency which can revolutionise the economy and help in a digital, cashless society.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

Negative speculation will discourage people and they will stay away of the market of cryptocurrencies due to the negative news. On the other hand positive speculation in the market will encourage people and more people to take the ways straight towards this market.

This improves the mind of people and brings increase in the demand factor which further improves the value of Bitcoin and other coins.
Speculation may have a great effect on the people that have the desire to adopt bitcoin to try to earn money by trading, but for the rest of the people they are only going to adopt bitcoin once it becomes clear they can make money with it in traditional ways like creating a business that accepts bitcoin or when they see an improvement in the technology that translates in direct benefits for them, that is why even if the fees are good right now we need the LN so the issue with the fees is forever resolved.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

Previously, the speculation on Bitcoin was reasonable. But to this point, with slow growth and a decline in Bitcoin value, Bitcoin speculation is not necessarily wise. Bitcoin will again have growth in the future but certainly can not excel. Please stop to grasp the situation, or invest in another Altcoin that is probably more feasible. You should be careful when casting speculators in this situation.
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

They are people who predict where predict are neither fact or false. It's just opinions that would increase their own self-esteem about the current market situation. I don't really believe most of them though and just do my things on my own.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

Yes there will be a surge in prices, but I don't believe that the coin will cross the $10,000 mark by 2018. Many alts at present, are more advanced than the pioneer and present with more advantage over the crypto. This has led to an impact in the coin's demand, ultimately affecting its market capital.
In the future I believe, if the coin gains some stability and becomes less volatile, it can head towards being a mainstream currency which can revolutionise the economy and help in a digital, cashless society.
Thanks for sharing from a very experienced person. Although I'm a newcomer, I also believe that in 2018 Bitcoin can not reach $ 10,000. Bitcoin at $ 9,000 by the end of this year was a good price. So, let's consider whether to speculate on Bitcoin at the moment. Be realistic. Do not expect too much on Bitcoin's growth as late as 2017. It may take a lot of money.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

your statement may be true but even though bitcoin down it will not be long bitcoin is a new technology that many companies accept, so grab a chance to buy if the bitcoin goes down
well, this would be an excellent opportunity to buy bitcoin if the price decreases as it is today. we all believe, that bitcoin prices will be even higher this year. it may be down for some reasons now, but it would be a very good thing to buy it in bulk.

My brother and I decided to buy more Bitcoins and some of the altcoins that will be the future gainers. Just do not be depressed but use this time to get the crypto.
Best choice, just continue what you two doing because the dip is temporary, Bitcoin along with othet alts will come back or maybe exceed what its highest price. Don't let this panic selling overcome you, don't join to others who give up but rather buy all their coins and hold it for a long time then sell at right time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

I was reading the Speculation section from the Economics forum yesterday, and two guys from the BTC Foundation said that 2018 will be the last time that Bitcoin will be under $10,000. I believe that this statement was made to lessen the worry that comes about every time that BTC drops. I don't know how anyone could make that statement in full faith though, as the nature of altcoins is its very volatility. Since it is not tied to normal economic conditions as fiat currency is, I don't quite see where that prediction comes from. The fact that many economies are talking about some type of oversight does show that acceptance is gaining and perhaps is a harbinger of more stable, and higher, prices.

In my own opinion, there are different speculations in the market but there is no accurate prediction so i prefer to believe on positive speculations because in this way i can boost up my confidence to invest even more for the future.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

I was reading the Speculation section from the Economics forum yesterday, and two guys from the BTC Foundation said that 2018 will be the last time that Bitcoin will be under $10,000. I believe that this statement was made to lessen the worry that comes about every time that BTC drops. I don't know how anyone could make that statement in full faith though, as the nature of altcoins is its very volatility. Since it is not tied to normal economic conditions as fiat currency is, I don't quite see where that prediction comes from. The fact that many economies are talking about some type of oversight does show that acceptance is gaining and perhaps is a harbinger of more stable, and higher, prices.

In my own opinion, there are different speculations in the market but there is no accurate prediction so i prefer to believe on positive speculations because in this way i can boost up my confidence to invest even more for the future.

We really need to be more positive and keep believing that bitcoin will rise again and good profit will get soon, even if negative speculations are everywhere I will still be more positive and keep waiting.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

I am kinda worried about one factor - rate of Bitcoin adoption. It seems like adoption slowed down significantly during last year, and sometimes even reverted (Steam is no longer accepting BTC)
Metcalfe's law states that the value of a network increases as the number of users on said network increases. So the number of users we have, affect directly the price  BTC
Adoption is somewhat stagnant - no major company is talking about accepting bitcoin as a payment method - because they know that people are not willing to spend their coins anyway.
I am worried that "hodling' mentality of Bitcoin users, in the end, will be a very big problem and the reason for low BTC adoption.
I think those two things are different aspects, in one hand you are right when you say that business have stopped adopting bitcoin and in fact we seem to see the opposite, the adoption by new users has slowed down somewhat due to the crash but it was very good before it, the main problem for business were the high fees and I sent a transaction some days ago and the fees were very cheap comparing them to a few months ago and this is going to improve when the lightning network is working, so we will see more adoption in the future it is just going to take longer than we anticipated.
Negative speculation will discourage people and they will stay away of the market of cryptocurrencies due to the negative news. On the other hand positive speculation in the market will encourage people and more people to take the ways straight towards this market.

This improves the mind of people and brings increase in the demand factor which further improves the value of Bitcoin and other coins.
The worst thing is that these news can be easily manipulated by the rich people in our society what means that in a sense the bitcoin price can be manipulated by rich people.
Well I disagree with the statement because in bitcoin there is no kind of discrimination to be use by poor or rich, bitcoin is all time open for everyone , no one is restricted to use bitcoin, rich people are buying and saving their money while poor are buying to get money profit and earning with bitcoin for daily life needs, but sometime those who has fine collection of bitcoin, the sell to make the price down so they again buy at lowest price more than they sold, so this is the only thing which effect the price, otherwise bitcoin is being speculated by all people of society.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

They are people who predict where predict are neither fact or false. It's just opinions that would increase their own self-esteem about the current market situation. I don't really believe most of them though and just do my things on my own.

The speculation of which I will not be able to decide advice because the value are unstable if the value is stable then we made a decision for a few tips but this is not stable love so we cannot make any decision for this situation.

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

Bitcoin today is currently decreasing in the market and it was down to $6k dollar to be exact, it was the best time to invest if you are planning to start trading in the market, investing today will make you earn a huge amount of profit due to the volatility that will make the price to increase after a few months.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency in the market are all unpredictable and the value will be always depending on supply and demand, the prices today is might decreasing but still we can expect for the price to grow again because people will still invest a huge amount due to the dumping time today in the market.

viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

Many people predict that bitcoin will rise quickly, I don't think so, the market may take a long time to fix it, and we don't see more new investors entering the market now.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

Many people predict that bitcoin will rise quickly, I don't think so, the market may take a long time to fix it, and we don't see more new investors entering the market now.
any people predict that bitcoin will rise quickly, I do think so too, the market may take a long time to fix it, and we do see more new investors entering the market now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: