Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY IS THE BEST!!!!!  (Read 10115 times)
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:23:00 PM

A lot of people have been complaining about cryptsy, but for example i had a problem with my balance, something was not up to date. I've contacted the owner and AFTER 30 SECONDS the problem was fixed!!!! So i would say before posting messages like cryptsy is stealing my money or any crap like this, please first contact cryptsy directly and then you will see that he is working hard for us!!!!! When you compare to other exchanges that were released lately then i'm sure that i can say that cryptsy is the best. A lot of coins that you can choice to trade, sometimes slow, yes, but sometimes my laptop is also very slow and do i go and complain to Bill Gates all the time? No, i don't.

CRYPTSY - GREAT AND FAST SUPPORT!!!!
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:27:07 PM

A lot of people have been complaining about cryptsy, but for example i had a problem with my balance, something was not up to date. I've contacted the owner and AFTER 30 SECONDS the problem was fixed!!!! So i would say before posting messages like cryptsy is stealing my money or any crap like this, please first contact cryptsy directly and then you will see that he is working hard for us!!!!! When you compare to other exchanges that were released lately then i'm sure that i can say that cryptsy is the best. A lot of coins that you can choice to trade, sometimes slow, yes, but sometimes my laptop is also very slow and do i go and complain to Bill Gates all the time? No, i don't.

I call bull shit or you are in the extream rare crop of people that get help right away.
Funny I see this post as I get a 502 error for the exchange, with no clue on why. Support usually posts SOMETHING when something is broke while they are fixing or upgrading... or post ahead of time to let people know of the downtime. Instead you get left in the dark.

Dont even get me started on the problems with the deposits and withdraws either. Its much fun waiting on your coins to be lost in the great crypto black hole while your watching your coin crash and burn in price hours later as you wait without a clue when the damn coin is coming in.

So STHU. I wonder if your getting paid to post crap like this.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:29:07 PM

I have to agree with you there 100%.  They have their technical difficulties, but of any exchange, theirs seems decades ahead of the rest.  And when there have been problems, they are usually resolved fairly quickly.

Also, when dealing with cryptocurrency anything, these aren't huge international companies we are dealing with, and I highly doubt Cryptsy has been making millions in revenue off their site.  If it is that easy, I would recommend everyone jumping in and opening their own exchange, as competition is always good.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:29:48 PM

502 issue fixed. As far as Cryptsy being the best I agree though I do get paid. I can assure you of one thing your coins are safe there and if you do have an issue you will be gotten to.
J.B.O

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:30:50 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 10:41:03 PM by J.B.O

502 issue fixed. As far as Cryptsy being the best I agree though I do get paid. I can assure you of one thing your coins are safe there and if you do have an issue you will be gotten to.

So, where are my DBL I deposited 4 Days Ago ?!

ΠΞM - New Economy Movement - www.ournem.com
CAPTcoin: The crypto-currency for everyone
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:34:03 PM

You put in a ticket? what was the txid?
J.B.O

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:37:00 PM

You put in a ticket? what was the txid?

Yes..

txid: c595edae686ab20b7281f677e375fbb1f8d33fe5d4daec28e70ec0902b8e84bd

Not that much, but I want to sell them and delete the wallet !

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:40:45 PM

Did you check a block explorer?

http://altexplorer.info/chains/DBL/block_crawler.php

Not showing there. More than likely your wallet is either not up to date or out of sync you may need to redownload the blockchain.

How many confirms do you see?

EDIT:
The 0 confirms means you are not synced with the network. Try redownloading the chain.
divinity

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:41:28 PM

30 seconds to respond to a ticket? You magically jumped the queue from those waiting hours, days, weeks for a resolution?

I call bullshit.

Cryptsy's performance is pathetic.
J.B.O

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:42:40 PM

Did you check a block explorer?

http://altexplorer.info/chains/DBL/block_crawler.php

Not showing there. More than likely your wallet is either not up to date or out of sync you may need to redownload the blockchain.

How many confirms do you see?

EDIT:
The 0 confirms means you are not synced with the network. Try redownloading the chain.

Damn monopoly coins... ok I'll check this

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:43:25 PM

30 seconds to respond to a ticket? You magically jumped the queue from those waiting hours, days, weeks for a resolution?

I call bullshit.

Cryptsy's performance is pathetic.

And what ticket is yours?
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:48:40 PM

Can you please remove Cryptsy points? We don't want them - invest in better servers/staff instead.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:49:15 PM

I call bull shit or you are in the extream rare crop of people that get help right away.
Funny I see this post as I get a 502 error for the exchange, with no clue on why. Support usually posts SOMETHING when something is broke while they are fixing or upgrading... or post ahead of time to let people know of the downtime. Instead you get left in the dark.

Dont even get me started on the problems with the deposits and withdraws either. Its much fun waiting on your coins to be lost in the great crypto black hole while your watching your coin crash and burn in price hours later as you wait without a clue when the damn coin is coming in.

So STHU. I wonder if your getting paid to post crap like this.

Nothing, I don't get paid nothing. But lets look at other exchanges... coinmarket.io is more stopped then trading, people are losing their coins. I know a few KDC traders that lost all their coins there. Just disappeared.... a few other markets were just scam. People want to put their money somewhere safe. Yes sometimes it is slow, i agree, but when you trade on the real stockmarket via a broker then you also need to wait 15 -20 sec before your order hit the market so....You can see whatever you want but cryptsy is very safe and as i said for me support is very good, and yes, here again sometimes you can have 10 support calls and it can take some time before everything is fixed, but is that not a little normal?
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:50:33 PM

Can you please remove Cryptsy points? We don't want them - invest in better servers/staff instead.

Simply don't use them? They cost you nothing. the investments in resources are paid for we are already able to handle three times the capacity we could a month ago and that will double this week.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:52:11 PM

For those that havent seen it yet check out our wiki wiki.cryptsy.com
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:53:59 PM

bump

+1

Grin
Sm3cK

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:56:09 PM

Every issues I had on cryptsy were fixed as soon as I made a Ticket for it. All answers were pretty fast !

Help me getting my first 3d printer  ! Feel free to make donations to help me start a new job !  BTC : 1BQ84bNHYfVpJ6WGLMc3a79hB8ZDPZ6bYg - DOGE : DLDUZc487sK3MBjEHbkedH6vuWcCMynrjb - LTC : LTFjf3xY2j116syzd17UPrt3KfdPfL4fJ1 Every bits helps !
divinity

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:01:46 PM

Cryptsy's support FAQ:

Cancellation doesn't return right away

One little trick you might try is placing a very small order in the same coin pair for an amount that wont fill and cancelling it this forces an audit and may fix your issue. Try it on the buy and sell side might fix you right up.

Can you imagine if your bank lost your cheque deposit at the ATM, it just disappeared from your balance. You complain and they suggest to make a deposit of $1.00 at the ATM and it will return. Is this really an acceptable solution Cryptsy? What if you have NO funds left to do this? Seriously?!

Oh wait, you are the same guys that created an Audit option specifically for members to try and find their funds gone missing. Why do people deal with these fools?
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:11:09 PM

bump

+1

Grin
elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:20:05 PM

i do like using cryptsy. hope they sort out the dogelag.

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: