Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY IS THE BEST!!!!!  (Read 10115 times)
ozzymax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:24:52 PM

A lot of people have been complaining about cryptsy, but for example i had a problem with my balance, something was not up to date. I've contacted the owner and AFTER 30 SECONDS the problem was fixed!!!! So i would say before posting messages like cryptsy is stealing my money or any crap like this, please first contact cryptsy directly and then you will see that he is working hard for us!!!!! When you compare to other exchanges that were released lately then i'm sure that i can say that cryptsy is the best. A lot of coins that you can choice to trade, sometimes slow, yes, but sometimes my laptop is also very slow and do i go and complain to Bill Gates all the time? No, i don't.

CRYPTSY - GREAT AND FAST SUPPORT!!!!

You're such a paid troll..... The quickest Cryptsy has ever replied to one of my support tickets is 6 days.

The only thing going for Cryptsy is that they are the only multi coin exchange that is verified and hasn't tried to hide their where about's and who they are.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:25:15 PM

+1

Got no problems with Cryptsy at all, keep up the good work.

Had a couple of issues with balances not being updated/deposits not being credited in the past, but a quick mail to C. was all that was needed to get it sorted.

Hi to BitJohn. Thanks, mate!

(and a question, is BigVern named after the Viz character ?)

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:26:39 PM

Cryptsy's support FAQ:

Cancellation doesn't return right away

One little trick you might try is placing a very small order in the same coin pair for an amount that wont fill and cancelling it this forces an audit and may fix your issue. Try it on the buy and sell side might fix you right up.

Can you imagine if your bank lost your cheque deposit at the ATM, it just disappeared from your balance. You complain and they suggest to make a deposit of $1.00 at the ATM and it will return. Is this really an acceptable solution Cryptsy? What if you have NO funds left to do this? Seriously?!

Oh wait, you are the same guys that created an Audit option specifically for members to try and find their funds gone missing. Why do people deal with these fools?

Sometimes in the IT sector you need to give a workaround, i'm working in the IT sector and when something doesn't work then we try to give the users a workaround till we fixed it. I believe that above problem is fixed. At least i didn't had it for a month

The point is:

1. Our coins(money) is safe.
2. Give a good supply of coins, you can find all different type of coins, some will say shit coins, other people believe they are great coins.
3. A lot of other exchanges are afraid to put so many coin on their exchange because of slow performance. Cryptsy at least TRY and yes, sometimes it is not fast, but they try, btc-e give only investors 10 coins, come on, 10 coins when there are 150 coins or more available...

4w4k3ning

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:44:29 PM

i agree...Cryptsy is the best!
thest0ckman

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 11:59:19 PM

cryptsy sucks.   

your a shill, fake user.

this is bullshit

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:29:29 AM

They are doing a lot better these days I think. I am on the way to being converted back
after having past issues.

Actually I am using them for all of my trading at this very moment.

If you are still reading this BitJohn - be ready for this massive surge.
With LOT and EAC getting crazy the servers will be under pressure
from DOGE and those as well. And who knows what else is coming this week.

Looks like China is moving some serious game to Cryptsy.

What if volume goes up 10x!? It could happen.
It went up a 100 times in November.
Eex77

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:33:11 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 12:47:53 AM by Eex77

So how much they paying ya? Also I like how BitJohn found this thread in under 7 minutes.

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
BitJohn

Activity: 826

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:34:44 AM

We have 140,000 users we do not need fake ones to support us. I will say that most of the people that post negative things usually ahem....from another exchange.

Since I have some folks attention here are some things you as users can do to speed up support:
  • If you have a deposit issue include the Transaction ID (txid) and the coin type simply stating "My coins did not come" requires us to ask you more questions significantly slowly your resolution. The more detail the better.
  • Including a screenshot of a txid is not helpful I cannot copy and paste it so I will ask you for it in text format slowing things down.
  • DON'T DEPOSIT DOGE coin to a DGC address. If you do they are lost for good. Happens way to often.
  • If your putting in a ticket require assistance do not just clog up the queue it prevents people with issues from getting resolution
  • Include DETAILS in your ticket I cannot stress this enough.
  • Do some due diligence and see if the coins actually hit the block chain a good explorer can be found here http://altexplorer.info You do not want to wait a day to find out the issue is on your end.
  • Do not download 3rd party trading software we do not endorse ANY of them. Sure some are good bunch I have seen are malware waiting to steal your passwords.
  • USE Two Factor Authentication 2FA so when you do decide to download malware your butt is covered. I recommend Authy.
  • Actually using the cryptsy.freshdesk.com portal is the best way to put in a ticket (it makes you include more details and you can check on the status)
  • Putting in 14 tickets contrary to popular belief actually slows your ticket down! and everyone else.
  • Swearing and being rude to the support staff for no reason could get your ticket ignored let alone a 20 page ticket with nothing but complaints and no details still requires the details.
  • Check our wiki at wiki.cryptsy.com for lots of different how to's for the new folks.
  • Putting in a ticket because a coin is not pending yet is not helpful. Wait at least until it should be confirmed.
  • If you use the freshdesk portal or the widget on the site make sure you use the right category it is very helpful. Putting your deposit issue in the new coin category will delay a response.

Hope some of these tips help.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:38:24 AM

Thanks BitJohn to your earlier support in clearing up an issue I had

+1 Cryptsy

Grin
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:40:43 AM

Thanks BitJohn to your earlier support in clearing up an issue I had

+1 Cryptsy

any time Smiley
Efitzhenry

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:44:20 AM

The only two beefs I have with cryptsy is............

A. Sometimes my orders get canceled with like .019230981 of a coin and then it gets returned to my balance only to not be able to be posted again because its under the min value per order.
B. I transfer a coin and can't access the currency for sometimes up to a day even though the confirms are well over the required. Then I have to put in a ticket.

Other than that I think its spot on. I like the service the people there are nice...

In fact Bitjohn helped me get my balance pretty quick once i put in my ticket so i can't really complain other than that it "sticks" sometimes.

I miss the self audit button..

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:46:39 AM

The only two beefs I have with cryptsy is............

A. Sometimes my orders get canceled with like .019230981 of a coin and then it gets returned to my balance only to not be able to be posted again because its under the min value per order.
B. I transfer a coin and can't access the currency for sometimes up to a day even though the confirms are well over the required. Then I have to put in a ticket.

Other than that I think its spot on. I like the service the people there are nice...

In fact Bitjohn helped me get my balance pretty quick once i put in my ticket so i can't really complain other than that it "sticks" sometimes.

I miss the self audit button..
We are diligently working out the sticking issue we have with a couple coins. Most are after all Open Source wallets setup to utilize one CPU.
Efitzhenry

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:47:46 AM

Sweet not complaining! just bringing it to your attention! Love the service!

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:55:09 AM

Sweet not complaining! just bringing it to your attention! Love the service!

Love your support Smiley
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:58:04 AM

140,000 users

Dammit, the first time we talked there were only 28K users and that was 10 weeks ago?
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:01:19 AM

140,000 users

Dammit, the first time we talked there were only 28K users and that was 10 weeks ago?

That is correct. We have had massive growth in the past two months.
Meska

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 01:03:48 AM

For me, Cryptsy is really slow.
But I still love to use it, really fast, and I kind of use it as an online wallet.

I don't feel a ticket when it's for something worth 0.0000000000000000000000000000001 BTC, a shitty coin will stay a shitty coin. I remember a friend told me he puts a ticket for 5 DOGEs...

For me, I'm dreaming about some options to speedup the interface, I don't really care about loading all the orders, I saw some price and I put the price I want to sell or buy.

Anyway, for me, I don't know if Cryptsy is the best, but for trading a lot of coins, I love it.

Keep going on. For me the "speed" for "display" should be improved, but right now, the site is doing what I want it to do : trading my coins !

BTCTC: 1JiQmXauxsgc5aEygF7soxkaB717VgWVdH
HBN: EtWqbeUGWNYoB7WgW8ML14rxoxx7Bs4ySw
HBN 0.5% fees pool https://scrypt.io/hbn/
EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:05:24 AM

Yeah, bet they've had a lot of sleep in the last 2 months.

not

Can we have the account balances total back, please ?
I miss it, like seeing at a glance how I was doing.

And.......is BigVern named after the Viz character ?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:05:49 AM

Cryptsy is by far the best exchange.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:07:27 AM

I'm really looking forward to the 'Trade in USD' option, because this will really give a major boost, then it will not be 140,000 users but 1,400,000 users. Make sure that you have some big servers Smiley

Are you planning to do a marketing around any of those new futures? Would be so nice to see cryptsy on marketwatch or cnbc.

cryptsy became bigger then MtGox.com something like that Cheesy

So any idea will this trading in USD will be available?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: