Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:40:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY IS THE BEST!!!!!  (Read 10121 times)
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:08:20 AM

Yeah, bet they've had a lot of sleep in the last 2 months.

not

Can we have the account balances total back, please ?
I miss it, like seeing at a glance how I was doing.

And.......is BigVern named after the Viz character ?

Apparently the estimated total does not translate well to all languages and we got some legal threats. It will return in a different form and likely be an option to enable. I will have to ask Vern hehe.
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:14:25 AM

Simply don't use them? They cost you nothing. the investments in resources are paid for we are already able to handle three times the capacity we could a month ago and that will double this week.

My question is related to the other person in regards to whether they(Cryptsy points) will actually be used for something other than a promise of future auctions. Also if I do decide to sell them, will I get penalized again?

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:14:52 AM

In fact i have one major point that I don't like.

I would like to see a tweet or so BEFORE  a NEW COIN hits the market, and not at the moment it hits the market (or a few hours later) but really something like in the real IPO market, for example Tomorrow at 8:00pm CET (or whatever) we will release coin X. Allow people to prepare their self, let them already upload their coins but don't allow trading before that time.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:16:50 AM

In fact i have one major point that I don't like.

I would like to see a tweet or so BEFORE  a NEW COIN hits the market, and not at the moment it hits the market (or a few hours later) but really something like in the real IPO market, for example Tomorrow at 8:00pm CET (or whatever) we will release coin X. Allow people to prepare their self, let them already upload their coins but don't allow trading before that time.

You can remove the X in two of my favorite coins  Grin  Grin  Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

I didn't say anything  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:24:13 AM

Simply don't use them? They cost you nothing. the investments in resources are paid for we are already able to handle three times the capacity we could a month ago and that will double this week.

My question is related to the other person in regards to whether they(Cryptsy points) will actually be used for something other than a promise of future auctions. Also if I do decide to sell them, will I get penalized again?

Yes you can expect the auctions to come and they will be retroactive. You can sell them at any time.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:46:04 AM

So is my entire country blocked from cryptsy since today? I was trading earlier today on cryptsy but since about 8-9 hours ago the site isn't loading at all for me anymore. I just can't get in, and neither can a friend of mine so I think my country or my region is somehow blocked from visiting the site. I live in the Netherlands by the way. If I use a proxy I can load the site but then I can't log in. Any help please?

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:46:34 AM

Yes you can expect the auctions to come and they will be retroactive. You can sell them at any time.
Thanks for the straight-forward answer.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:54:19 AM

So is my entire country blocked from cryptsy since today? I was trading earlier today on cryptsy but since about 8-9 hours ago the site isn't loading at all for me anymore. I just can't get in, and neither can a friend of mine so I think my country or my region is somehow blocked from visiting the site. I live in the Netherlands by the way. If I use a proxy I can load the site but then I can't log in. Any help please?

And a few minutes after I typed this the problem was fixed and I can access the site again! Thanks! Smiley

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:06:05 AM

And a few minutes after I typed this the problem was fixed and I can access the site again! Thanks! Smiley

We get SMS issues with various countries at various times we think it is the providers for some reason they just delay them. The best option to fix this is switch to Authy if you have a cell phone.
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:09:48 AM

I've only had one issue with cryptsy and that was when their servers were getting slammed by the Col pump. The issue was resolved within the hour and since then the site has gotten consistently fast and without issues for me.
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:11:26 AM

Cryptsy has tons of problems . Congrats on the users and i am sure they are real and authentic but i am for sure very fustrated of how a session trade can go so far i have lost bitcoin 2-3 times and once biggest was -0.11BTC that i had too cover because of cryptsy lag and unable too access problem due too huge number of requests per seconds . But i have too pay for that ?

Example :

1. Put an order for Coin A with BTC the orders it says it's ok ..in few seconds a notification appear that the order was canceled without doing any action .
2. I told too my self ehh small problems , i made the trade again i wait and it says success i was really happy that it has succes .
3. Before preparing withdrawal my amount of Coins A i woke up with a double amount and a -0.11 BTC .
4. I run fast too audit button and i wait and i wait meanwhile i was trying too resell it but the system was failing to take any orders big lag .
5. It passed good hours until first audit came and no change i was , seriously ? Hmmm ok i reuquest another one when the button was available , and waited and waited and nothing meanwhile i notice that the coin dropped dramatically with 25% and i can't do nothing now .
6 . Second audit passed no changed it was my last hope that it was going to come back and at the rate that the incident it was happened .
7. I paid from my own pocket and the Coin A dropped 80% in few days of waiting and fighting with your platform .
8. I put a support ticket and i got a weird answer from BitJohn like it's not their problem is mine cause i spent more then i had . Serious ? I SPENT ? I ? Myself or the platform ? ...Sure whatever .
Finally i paid from my own pocket .

Tonight same happened with other coin the loss was very small 0.0004 but still it is a back and forth trade too not stay on negative again and happend another drop episode ..... .
P.S For that ticket answer i waited 3 days . I dono who says hour must be very lucky he should go mine solo , that how lucky he is .

It is a very very nice platform , amazing coins up there a lot of trading can go GOOD . But now it goes bad and i for example my personal experience wasn't good . I really hope you guys going too make it better and for real smoother because it isn't a day without a lag period or a problem so we all need a stable and secure platform too trade . Fancy design and large variety of coins too choose from i don't think will go for long time . As well if you want too get a nice response and not rude , be respectful too cause we aren't sheeps or brain stupid .

So at the moment yes Cryptsy is the best from the worst ,  because at this hour aren't safe , stable exchanges at all . Only scarced with few shady coins , high fees and even slower support if you can belive that . So at the moment no REAL competition . But when they come i hope you will be prepared guys .

Cheers & Good luck .
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:17:23 AM

Appreciate the feedback we are always striving to improve our service.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 02:22:02 AM

i did 1 transaction so far it was all ok just like on btce so if i have problems i'll let you know so far so good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:44:24 AM

I call bull shit or you are in the extream rare crop of people that get help right away.

I get help right away and have had thousands of trades on Cryptsy. It's no secret they really pissed me off earlier but it had nothing to do with service issues. Every ticket I have ever submitted has been handled pretty quickly. I have never had any issues with withdrawals or "coins getting lost".

~BCX~

orco#2

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:55:46 AM

That dogcoin volume this week is going to double or triple Cryptsy's highest dividend payment ever.  Looking forward to Friday!  #cryptostocks.com

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
ozzymax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:39:26 AM

Cryptsy has tons of problems . Congrats on the users and i am sure they are real and authentic but i am for sure very fustrated of how a session trade can go so far i have lost bitcoin 2-3 times and once biggest was -0.11BTC that i had too cover because of cryptsy lag and unable too access problem due too huge number of requests per seconds . But i have too pay for that ?

Example :

1. Put an order for Coin A with BTC the orders it says it's ok ..in few seconds a notification appear that the order was canceled without doing any action .
2. I told too my self ehh small problems , i made the trade again i wait and it says success i was really happy that it has succes .
3. Before preparing withdrawal my amount of Coins A i woke up with a double amount and a -0.11 BTC .
4. I run fast too audit button and i wait and i wait meanwhile i was trying too resell it but the system was failing to take any orders big lag .
5. It passed good hours until first audit came and no change i was , seriously ? Hmmm ok i reuquest another one when the button was available , and waited and waited and nothing meanwhile i notice that the coin dropped dramatically with 25% and i can't do nothing now .
6 . Second audit passed no changed it was my last hope that it was going to come back and at the rate that the incident it was happened .
7. I paid from my own pocket and the Coin A dropped 80% in few days of waiting and fighting with your platform .
8. I put a support ticket and i got a weird answer from BitJohn like it's not their problem is mine cause i spent more then i had . Serious ? I SPENT ? I ? Myself or the platform ? ...Sure whatever .
Finally i paid from my own pocket .

Tonight same happened with other coin the loss was very small 0.0004 but still it is a back and forth trade too not stay on negative again and happend another drop episode ..... .
P.S For that ticket answer i waited 3 days . I dono who says hour must be very lucky he should go mine solo , that how lucky he is .

It is a very very nice platform , amazing coins up there a lot of trading can go GOOD . But now it goes bad and i for example my personal experience wasn't good . I really hope you guys going too make it better and for real smoother because it isn't a day without a lag period or a problem so we all need a stable and secure platform too trade . Fancy design and large variety of coins too choose from i don't think will go for long time . As well if you want too get a nice response and not rude , be respectful too cause we aren't sheeps or brain stupid .

So at the moment yes Cryptsy is the best from the worst ,  because at this hour aren't safe , stable exchanges at all . Only scarced with few shady coins , high fees and even slower support if you can belive that . So at the moment no REAL competition . But when they come i hope you will be prepared guys .

Cheers & Good luck .

Same shit happened to me about a month ago, but I only pressed the order button once, and all of a sudden I went into negative BTC balance, it took me a few days to come up with the btc required to put my account into the black so I could get my coins out. it happened to a lot of people, they were screaming blue murder on cryptsy but all the posts were deleted, no apology given and the whole issue was just ignored. on the brighter side I ended up with double the amount of Namecoin during that fiasco once my account was unlocked and took them somewhere else and made 8 time the BTC that  was locked up. and yes I did open a support ticket and it was ignored. I think the service at Cryptsy is better now I still use it (it was obviously a bug with crytsy software as how can you  double spend when you don't have the balance to buy double) so in no way can it be the fault of the individual)
hazy_daze

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:47:27 AM

I regularly encounter the problem of orders that refuse to cancel, i've posted elsewhere about this, but I may as well repeat myself to draw some attention to this issue, since I gather from IRC that there are quite a few of us that have the same problem:

I keep encountering a bug on cryptsy that won't let me cancel orders.  They get stuck on "this order is currently processing", even when the current price has moved far from the order price.  More often than not the price returns to that point eventually, but the wait is nerveracking in the meantime, and I have incurred losses a few times because of this bug (and it is a bug, which needs sorting).

My current support ticket is #70012, if any of the staff feel like cancelling my order for me I would be grateful, but I would be even more thankful if you sorted out the bug that makes this happen in the first place.

Also, your support leaves much to be desired.  There was a time you could get help via IRC, the mod "pr9me" was particularly helpful, although obviously swamped by dealing with most of the issues there by himself.  If you could just clone him and put the clones to work 24/7, that would be great  Wink 
herbaljoe

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:50:56 AM

How much did they pay you, OP, to make this post?

Even if what you say is true, then you're saying that we can only get good service from crypsy if we complain. That's just horribly annoying. I won't be using crypsy in the future if at all possible, based purely on your post.

herbaljoe

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:53:28 AM

How much did they pay you, OP, to make this post?

Even if what you say is true, then you're saying that we can only get good service from crypsy if we complain. That's just horribly annoying. I won't be using crypsy in the future if at all possible, based purely on your post.

PS - I also won't be using them because of the ABSURDLY slow withdrawl times... 20 hours? Really? Fix your sh1t.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:57:06 AM

What coin are you having this obscene withdraw time on right now?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: